It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Warning Signs Of A Possible 9.2-9.6 New Madrid Earthquake Cluster Sequence In May

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

There isn't much connection between some of your points and the earthquake. You can say that they are the "red flags" or "warnings", but realistically, they do not point to the earthquake in the location you mentioned above. If you are trying to predict some big event on that day or have a feeling something is coming - good for you, it's nice that you shared it, but I just don't see how it's pointing at an earthquake in New Madrid.
Thank yiu.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Sorry, I misspelled it. I was in the middle of doing something and typed quickly and didn't catch it. My spelling mistake does not however make my comment untrue.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradychick
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Sorry, I misspelled it. I was in the middle of doing something and typed quickly and didn't catch it. My spelling mistake does not however make my comment untrue.

No worries... I didnt actually correct you, I had a bit of fun to get away from all this "I want to see Osama's bloodied and gored corpse please" for a bit...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sort of wondering if ATS had been over run by 'sleepers' with a vast quantity of useless, ridiculous, factless thread agenda or are people so desperate for attention / stars / flags they just make up tabloid style threads of worthless content.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Sounds doable to me.....But if I had to bet I would go with Sept. 2011 for a even much worse disaster....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
OP you've made some valid points for sure. I feel the people who are wanting facts or additional information on your prediction do not understand, I mean really understand what a Prediction is. I can see you understood the very likely possibility of dis-info agents attempting to stomp on this thread and these ideas until it's buried out of site out of mind. In this post I've even seen someone who actually defended BP. Seriously anyone who defends that company is just as evil as they are IMO.

Great presentation, yet because I'm a English geek, the grammatical presentation could have been a little neater.

And yes I will S & F

TWBU

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sun tzu

Yeah, I wish I'd been able to do that at that time. I was on my way to Valdez and could not. As I understand it, it's mostly students who man the place. I know the road is not hidden and there are no armed guards of any kind. Just a fence because some idiot got himself fried while snooping years ago when it was still a College project. Seems like a giant plot to control the weather, cause earthquakes and kill off part of the worlds population would have security like Area 51.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Great thread OP. There are Intraplates, according to, "Stanford.edu." I knew I had read this somewhere on ATS recently with links as to plates other than the Continental plates.

I see where the Mississippi flooding, FINALLY made national headlines. Half a week of OBL, it's ok to talk about reality again...

Once more I sit in a.m. with coffee getting my NEWs on ATS.
Thanks again & good day!

news.stanford.edu...
edit on 5-5-2011 by 0731JLVR because: Edit

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Let's concider some facts.

The largest Earthquake ever recorded was the 1960 9.5 Megaquake in Valdivia, Chile which produced an equivilent of 2.7 gigatons of energy.

The earthquake was a megathrust earthquake resulting from the release of mechanical stress between the subducting Nazca Plate and the South American Plate, on the Peru-Chile Trench. The focus was relatively shallow at 33 km, considering that earthquakes in northern Chile and Argentina may reach depths of 70 km. Subduction zones are known to produce the strongest earthquakes on earth as their particular structure allows more stress to build up before energy is released. Geophysicists consider it a matter of time before this earthquake will be surpassed in magnitude by another. The earthquake's rupture zone was 800 km long, stretching from Talca (35° S) to Chiloé Archipelago (43° S). The rupture velocity has been estimated as 3.5 km per second.
Wiki

It is estimate that the impact at the Yucatan Peninsula which killed the dinosaurs was equivilent to a 12.55 or 100 Terratons of energy.

The amount of energy needed to "split" the Country in half would need to be equal to or greater than this E.L.E. at which point, TPTB have far more to worry about than establishing Marshal Law and the N.W.O.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

It wouldn't split, per se, just spread open, and the water would just fill up the empty spaces.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Meh, you can't really pin science to any one type of model for truth. What i mean is science or known science has already been proven wrong at least 50 times this year already. What was thought to be known and what actually happened threw science for a loop, they had to re-write books n stuff.

With that being said, this planet (looking at al the usual places of info) is under much stress at the moment. We don't need a 12.5 mega-quake to rip the country in half....we just have to flood the greater portions of the affected area with water....which a well placed natuarally occuring 8.8 or greater will likely do. We're not talking about parting the land...just lowering it to a point below sea level or flood plain.

Look at whats happening in the midwest now anyway......I'm no rocket scientist but some of that has to be man made....the only natural solution I could think of that would be throwing things outta whack globally is the death of the thermo-haline current comin out of the gulf (thanks BP)

Still understand that just because it doesnt seem likely, doesnt mean that it can't happen. And while I do not agree with OP on how it's all goin down...the symptoms of a greater happening for that area are in fact there and note worthy. This cannot be denied...Plus I've seen earthquakes caused by less havoc.........but i imagine if you wanted a prehistoric fault to come alive....you'd have to help it along...man made or not.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Castogere

We're talking about significantly lowering a section of the country approx 900 miles long by a minimum of 40 miles wide to a depth at which it would be impossible to impede the free flow of oceanic waters to allow pump and recovery. With a single "well placed" "man made" earthquake ? NOT POSSIBLE. I'm sorry. I don't buy it.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is being discussed over on the Fragile Earth Forum right now:

"Pilot Whales stranding themself in Florida a mystery":

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This is just speculation of course - but this may be a clear sign that the New Madrid is getting ready to blow, especially if these animals are coming from the GOM area. If it was just a few whales it wouldn't be too much of a concern but according to the news articles it's 16 and counting.

Stay tuned....

edit on 6-5-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Your link is not working

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Your link is not working

Thanks - I think I fixed it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by sun tzu

No power source even exists to produce the energy they would need to even begin to do as is suggested.

What?!? You mean there's no empty box from the Mr. Fusion reactor in their garbage? How about dilithium crystals from the mattter / antimatter reactor scattered about?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I will be watching, and waiting this month. We shall see. >.>

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My guess is that the madrid quake will be in september 25 till 28 2011

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
reply to post by heineken

"and oh...have you ever heard a number which is NOT important for masons "

My thoughts exactly. People who play the number games have way too much time on their hands. If you wanna add and subtract strange important numbers PM me and you can balance my checkbook

I'd like to add...has there ever been a death, wedding or accident that wasn't a sacrifice to Satan?
edit on 4-5-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

I know my wedding was! Been married to that devil since 1981.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The issue I have over this whole illuminati BS is that every claim has them destroying valuable infrastructure along with the people. Dont they know there are more effecient ways to take out the populace while leaving infrastructure intact? How bout a nice little plague. People die highways and buildings stay to be used again. Sounds simple to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join