It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Warning Signs Of A Possible 9.2-9.6 New Madrid Earthquake Cluster Sequence In May

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The New Madrid fault zone is capable of producing massive 9+ magnitude earthquakes, and when it does have a big eruption, it has not just one, but a series of 9+ quakes, somewhere between 3-7 of them. It looks like it is likely that it is about to happen again.

14 warning signs are already here:

First, understand that the New Madrid is actually a subduction zone, as there is another plate boundary under there, which explains the salt dome formations in the Gulf. Also understand that the fault actually runs up from the Gulf of Mexico all the way into the Great Lakes region, making it the most dangerous and most powerful fault zone on the planet. And also that there are two large volcanoes in Arkansas, which have enormous magma chambers. This is causing a lot of pressure on the plates. This is known by the powers that be, but they keep it a secret from the public.

1. The Gulf oil disaster. The oil and gas have escaped and the sea water has flooded in and don't believe any "official" story that claims otherwise. The involvement of Illuminati controlled companies like BP, Transocean, and Halliburton in this is also an obvious red flag. The ocean floor is destabilized. The water is flooding into the New Madrid and the Caribbean plate is under great pressure. Puerto Rico's recent earthquake activity is already showing the early warning signs that the earthquake is near.

2. The salt dome that is under the Gulf and helps to keep the land mass above water in the Gulf region (Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida) has been compromised due to the BP oil drilling. They drilled into the salt dome at a depth of 30,000 to 37,000 feet, right where the New Madrid fault intersects it. Again, don't be fooled by any "official" statements to the contrary of what they did. This was done in order to purposely sink the land mass and cause massive flooding.

3. The massive HAARP induced storms that have been hitting in the mid of the US, causing massive flooding and damage. This is being intentionally done in order to flood the New Madrid fault line. If you flood the fault you will get an earthquake.

4. The intense and high amount of fracking that has been going on recently in Arkansas near the New Madrid zone. This is being done in order to build up pressures in the magma chamber and to help to induce a New Madrid earthquake sequence. It is forcing the pressures to become uneven at one side of the plate.

5. The strange mass bird and fish die offs that happened recently in Arkansas and in other areas near the New Madrid zone. This is likely caused by the release of deadly gasses and by the use of HAARP (messing up the magnetic field) in the area. These are side effects of processes happening that are designed to help induce a New Madrid earthquake.

6. The blowing of the levees in Missouri, very close to where one of the previous big New Madrid quakes happened 200 years ago. This is being done at a known weak point of the fault line and is also being done under water. It is also being done at a time when the area is being flooded by HAARP induced rain storms.

The result of this will be a flooded fault line, which is the most sure fire and fool proof way to generate a man made earthquake.

7. The National Level Exercise (NLE) that is being conducted in the area by FEMA in order to "simulate the catastrophic nature of a major earthquake in the central United States region of the New Madrid Seismic Zone (NMSZ). The year 2011 is the bicentennial anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake [refers to the first New Madrid quake in the series of huge quakes that happened in 1811-12], for which the NMSZ is named."

FEMA has ordered millions of underwater body bags, plastic coffins, and MLE meals in order to prepare for this "simulation".

The same FEMA group was in New Zealand to "simulate" a disaster event right before the Christchurch earthquake happened. The same FEMA group was in the ocean area off Japan where the big quake happened right before it happened..............

And of course let us not forget that 9/11/01 happened during an "exercise drill". Some of the members of this FEMA group include members of the 10 governors selected by Obama that are to take over control of the United States if martial law is declared, and are given the power to do so under the executive order that Bush signed right before he left office. Meaning that they have been planning for the martial law police state for a long time and the "events" in New York, New Zealand, and Japan were just practice drills for the real event.

8. The timing. 11:11 strange occurrences are the hall mark of the powers that be. The Japanese earthquake fittingly occurred on 3-11-11. So May 11th, 5-11-11, is another perfect harmonious synchronization for the games of the elites. And of course the good old May the 13th. Friday the 13th. A day that is incredibly important to the Illuminati Swiss bankers. And the number 13 is also an extremely important Masonic number.

9. The very strange recent activity of the Obama administration, the mass media, and the large Illuminati ritual events that have been happening lately. These are designed to encode the upcoming false flag, let the other initiates know it is coming, and also to pay a Satanic homage to it.

The whole birth certificate charade with Donald Trump in the media... Then Obama releasing an obviously fake birth certificate. The royal wedding on the same day that Hitler was married on 66 years earlier. Obama announcing that Bin Laden was "dead", 66 years to the day after it was announced that Hitler was "dead".

66 is an extremely important Masonic number. And of course, the synchronicity and occult symbolism of those events is more than obvious. This is clearly a smoke and mirrors distraction for something very big that the powers that be are planning - most likely a mega scale false flag attack. It is also playing up the satanic homages and also encoding the attack for all the initiated illuminates in the world.

10. The tremendous amount of HAARP activity in the New Madrid area in recent months, which is escalating. Combine this with the fact that the HAARP site has been taken off line when "events" happen and there is the obvious warning sign. The HAARP website was off line and HAARP was firing during recent quakes in Chile, New Zealand, and Japan. HAARP seems to be incredibly interested in the New Madrid area, as it dedicates most of its time to that area of the planet.

11. The X-37B space plane just happens to be scheduled to be active over the New Madrid zone between May 9th to May 12th (at least during the "official" flights, so there are are probably more dates involved). This same US military space plane just happened to be over Japan right before the big quake hit there, as well as before numerous other "natural" disasters. It somehow magically keeps flying right over places being hit by big "natural" disasters right as they happen.

12. The Masonic numbers game as it relates to this. The BP oil rig disaster caused 11 deaths. 11 is an incredibly important Masonic number. These 11 deaths were a satanic sacrifice and homage to the beginning of the false flag kill event. It was stage one of the event, and thus was symbolically significant satanically. The 11 deaths are to let all illuminated initiates in the world know that the "event" had begun.

13. The mass subconscious hypnotic conditioning and brain washing of the sheeple as it relates to this. Hollywood has gone out of its way to subconsciously condition the sheeple that this will happen. All part of the game to keep them docile, so that they will accept the "official" version of the events when the mass media reports them.

The Simpsons, the film Knowing, and other Hollywood productions have clearly encoded that an event such as this is going to happen at some point. Whenever Hollywood does this, it is confirmation from the controllers that the "event" will indeed take place. This is the same as all of the Hollywood films that coded the 9/11 attacks in them before it happened.

14. The "future maps" of the United States Navy, which is now according to some insiders, operating under the procedural protocol that the United States will be permanently split into two separate parts, with the Mississippi River being between 35-400 miles wide (depending on which maps - probably due to different estimates of the projected flooding), from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico. The U.S. Navy, according to some of these insiders, has reportedly already been preparing for this since around the time of the BP oil rig disaster.

If that happened, it would be the fulfillment of the prophecies of Edgar Cayce, Gordon Michael Scallion, and other such seers that have foreseen the United States permanently split into two pieces, due to a cataclysmic earthquake that causes a massive flood from the Great Lakes to the Gulf of Mexico. Many confirmed psychics have had similar such visions.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Is this your opinion or is it from somewhere else?

From the layout it looks like somewhere else.

Source please. Thanks.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Another one of my favorite movies, Conspiracy Theory. Since the shuttle is retiring I guess the x-37b will have to do.

Jerry: "Three and a half years and the space shuttle up in orbit for every single one of them (earthquakes). Don't you think that's a little bit strange?
Alice: Testing some secret seismic weapon?
Jerry: We're talking weapon of the future.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

let me think about what you said..

This is known by the powers that be, but they keep it a secret from the public.
don't believe any "official" story
Again, don't be fooled by any "official" statements
This was done in order to purposely sink the land mass and cause massive flooding.
The massive HAARP induced storms
This is being done in order to build up pressures in the magma chamber and to help to induce a New Madrid earthquake sequence
flooded by HAARP induced rain storms.
generate a man made earthquake
The year 2011 is the bicentennial anniversary of the 1811 New Madrid earthquake
Meaning that they have been planning for the martial law police state
The timing. 11:11 strange occurrences are the hall mark of the powers that be.
So May 11th, 5-11-11, is another perfect harmonious synchronization for the games of the elites
Illuminati ritual events that have been happening lately
upcoming false flag
and also to pay a Satanic homage to it
The whole birth certificate thing with Donald Trump in the media
Then Obama releasing an obviously fake birth certificate
The royal wedding on the same day that Hitler was married 66 years later
Obama announcing that Bin Laden was "dead" 66 years to the day after it was announced that Hitler was "dead".
66 is an extremely important Masonic number

sry..got tired

dont you think you need a break from all this

and oh...have you ever heard a number which is NOT important for masons?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Lots of "__ is an incredibly important number to ________" Why are these numbers important? What films encoded 9/11 before the actual event? "11 deaths to let the illuminated of the world know"? What is "11's" significance, and how would it indicate the beginning of anything? And....."So May 11th, 5-11-11, is another perfect harmonious synchronization for the games of the elites" Why?! You have to provide some more details.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Interesting read...

if anything it kept me "delighted"
i have a soft spot for any Illuminati theory...
and this one was laid out quite nicely

I had no problems reading it
read from start to finish...

Actually when it was over...
I wanted more...

Do I believe it?
I'll file this and every other conspiracy theory I find
"With a pinch of salt"

I personally hope what you said,
is utter BS...

But I can see where some of the dots might line up...
and how it is possible, that there might be some merit located within...

So overall... nice post,
SnF

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
OP your post is ridiculous. You are offering all these statements and claims without any evidence to back them up, and telling us to ignore the official reports. So if you want anyone with more than a shared braincell to take you seriously, then I think you should provide links for every point to back up what you are saying.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
First, understand that the New Madrid is actually a subduction zone, as there is another plate boundary under there...

Ding Ding Ding!!!! Fail.

A subduction zone is where one continental plate slides underneath another. Not where a rift is formed from a supercontinent pulling apart, which is case on the NMSZ.

The New Madrid Seismic Zone is made up of reactivated faults that formed when what is now North America began to split or rift apart during the breakup of the supercontinent Rodinia in the Neoproterozoic Era (about 750 million years ago). Faults were created along the rift and igneous rocks formed from magma that was being pushed towards the surface. The resulting rift system failed but has remained as an aulacogen (a scar or zone of weakness) deep underground. Another unsuccessful attempt at rifting 200 million years ago created additional faults, which made the area weaker. The resulting geological structures make up the Reelfoot Rift, and have since been deeply buried by younger sediments. But the ancient faults appear to have made the rocks deep in the Earth's crust in the New Madrid area mechanically weaker than much of the rest of North America.

en.wikipedia.org...

I shall not bother with the rest.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
TA, I dont know what to think about the numerology you use or what to think about HARRP, but I do believe a major quake is coming on the New Madrid. Even if I am unsure of how you came to this conclusion, I really believe that your final conclusion is correct, although I dont know when it will happen. My belief is sometime this year, most likely before summer.

I had vivid dreams back in January and February about this same subject, constant reoccurring dreams that I have never had in my life. I feel like my dreams were a warning and I started a thread a couple of months ago about it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When will the New Madrid go off? Sometime soon. Will it be a monumental event? Yes. Are you correct in your dates? Could be...We will see. Good post....S&F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Even though I may not agree with all your post, you raise a few very credible points.

And as mentioned before, a very well presented, and easy to read op. I believe I won't have to wait too long
for this thread to reappear in the near future as these events prevail

Time will tell

S+F

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

"and oh...have you ever heard a number which is NOT important for masons "

My thoughts exactly. People who play the number games have way too much time on their hands. If you wanna add and subtract strange important numbers PM me and you can balance my checkbook

I'd like to add...has there ever been a death, wedding or accident that wasn't a sacrifice to Satan?
edit on 4-5-2011 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

First, understand that the New Madrid is actually a subduction zone, as there is another plate boundary under there...

Ding Ding Ding!!!! Fail.

A subduction zone is where one continental plate slides underneath another. Not where a rift is formed from a supercontinent pulling apart, which is case on the NMSZ.

The New Madrid Seismic Zone is made up of reactivated faults that formed when what is now North America began to split or rift apart during the breakup of the supercontinent Rodinia in the Neoproterozoic Era (about 750 million years ago). Faults were created along the rift and igneous rocks formed from magma that was being pushed towards the surface. The resulting rift system failed but has remained as an aulacogen (a scar or zone of weakness) deep underground. Another unsuccessful attempt at rifting 200 million years ago created additional faults, which made the area weaker. The resulting geological structures make up the Reelfoot Rift, and have since been deeply buried by younger sediments. But the ancient faults appear to have made the rocks deep in the Earth's crust in the New Madrid area mechanically weaker than much of the rest of North America.

en.wikipedia.org...

New Madrid is a subduction zone. None of that "official" info that claims it is just a slip fault is correct.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Ding Ding Ding!!!! Fail.

en.wikipedia.org...

New Madrid is a subduction zone. None of that "official" info that claims it is just a slip fault is correct.

I am all for not believing mainstream geaology... but I dont see how or why you think there is a subduction zone in the new madrid,

what is your evidence to make you believe this.?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A lot of people are claiming that "they" are attempting to cause a large earthquake by using the explosives (to blow the levees). I found this and thought it quite interesting:

Using controlled explosions along fault lines to relieve pressure.

And I quote:

When a high-magnitude earthquake has been predicted, Terramoto's method calls for explosives to be drilled into the rock to create a series of controlled explosions that will weaken the rock and let the energy accumulated over the years be released gradually in a number of small quakes, rather than one devastating one.

Is this a potentially valid rebuttal to the "they're trying to kill us off!!" viewpoint?

I will do some more research into this, though I don't have a lot of geological knowledge. I would love to hear what other people who do have such knowledge think of this.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Whoo this would be bad, that would rock most of USA and most of ontario/manitoba.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Your own post claims the US will be ripped apart by miles, that is the reverse of a subduction zone where two plates push closer together.

I nominate a new rule, folks can make these silly posts, but after their prediction date comes and goes (as this one will, as everyone does) you can't post for 6 months.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There is a lot in the OP that makes sense when looked at from a certain perspective. Either way, we only have 1 to 2 weeks to see if it is off or if it is on.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You lost me at Psychics... I dont give them an ounce of credibility... frauds and phonies are what psychics really are in predicting the future.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is a link of the Navy future US map, interesting youtube video also,
supporting some of OP's statements.

rickmick.com...

Thanks for sharing your well thought out prediction with us

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What is with all the attacks on the OP?

Even if this is his own personal theory sans 'scientific data', he makes a lot sense. People can claim it's just another BS prediction or lame conspiracy but in reality science has already proven that the New Madrid is one of the most dangerous fault lines in the world - one that has ruptured many times in the past, and some scientists/geologists have said much worse seismic events have happened there in the past compared to the most recent events in 1811/1812.

Also important to note that both the US government and Edgar Caycee (who was hired by the the government and former presidents because he was viewed as legit psychic medium) both support this theory when you look at these maps:

edit on 4-5-2011 by Disconnected Sociopath because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join