It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 Warning Signs Of A Possible 9.2-9.6 New Madrid Earthquake Cluster Sequence In May

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
An interesting read. While there were some discrepancies in your theory, a lot of what you said made sense to me. Like all predictions though, I'll save your S&F for the "day after".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
very good, but bp didnt intentionally flood the fault. that was a by product of there true intent. what is oil's purpose in nature? well we use it as a lubricant in cars and such so it stands to reason that nature would use it in a similar way. you see the predicted 9+ earthquakes are not serious enough for these people by draining the natural lubricant the planet uses to keep itself from ripping itself apart will create earthquakes well beyond what our richter scale labels as worst case scenario. i'm thinking something like a 15.0+ earthquake something of truly biblical scales. i just hope they dont send our fragile planet into a mars scenario where it literally turns itself inside out. without the help of natural oil (lubricant) to ease pressure and allow slippage of the plates it is not impossible that these plates could in fact pulverize each other. i hope and prey that we truly are crazy conspiracy theorist and theres nothing going on, but that doesnt seem to be the case. may god bless us

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I would like to see sources. As i live near Beebe, where the birds died, and we are not close to the NMFL. Also i would like to see a source on the NMFL extending under the gulf. As all that i have seen puts it no where near the Gulf.

The 150-mile (240 km) long fault system, which extends into five states, stretches southward from Cairo, Illinois; through Hayti, Caruthersville and New Madrid in Missouri; through Blytheville into Marked Tree in Arkansas. It also covers a part of West Tennessee, near Reelfoot Lake, extending southeast into Dyersburg.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Okay, reality check here. A 40 to 400 mile wide split down the center of one of the worlds largest land masses caused by (what you claim to be) the most powerful subduction zone on the planet? You do realise that you are talking about opening up a hole wider and nearly as long as the Mariana Trench? All from a 9.0 Earthquake?

Oh yeah, and I forgot, all of this is caused by some secret NWO organization.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh wow... I'm overwhelmed!

Thank god months dont have 33 days or else ppl wouldnt shut up with the numbers "related to..." at all... at least the very calendar is not a conspiracy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

at least the very calendar is not a conspiracy.

Yet, just give it time, i am sure someone will come up with something.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

S&F. Thanks OP for putting all that together in such a succinct and clear way. It's very interesting and it does make sense.

I hope you are wrong...but I suspect that may not be the case.

What I don't understand is what is the advantage to TPTB of causing such a huge earthquake - other than population reduction I don't yet see what they would gain.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That is my birthday. That would be a #ty birthday indeed. Let's hope universe has something up its sleeve to twist these dirty bastards plans.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I stopped reading at point #2.

I have always been under the impression that the deepest part of the Gulf of Mexico is around 14,000 feet.
I could be mistaken though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So, will the Canadians let us drive through their country to get from one side to the other?

I need to update my passport...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythos13

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

at least the very calendar is not a conspiracy.

Yet, just give it time, i am sure someone will come up with something.

I couldn't resist this one, partially to be a smart alec and partially for education. Prior to the institution of the Gregorian calendar which is based on a 12:60:72 ratio, many civilizations, the Mayan included, used a calendar with a 13:20:33 ratio. The 13:20 is a natural cycle, whereas the 12:60 is not and is used, in part as a means of control.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Very carefully, slowly back away from the keyboard. That's it, nice and easy now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d03ba679b071.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 4-5-2011 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So does HAARP PURPOSELY induce these earthquakes?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire
[more

This sounds very logical to me. So May 11th is probably the date that this could occur in my opinion because I definitely think they advertised that date. (See this post : The weird Simpsons false flag attack message.,) By the way, I always ignore the negative remarks from peeps that claim some posts are totally unrealistic, because they are obviously not informed of the technology TPTB have and/or they intentionally want to steer people away. As a matter of fact, it draws my attention even more.......

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What is lacking most here is apparently any knowledge on the topics you covered. Beyond the earthquake being possible, the rest is invented out of thin air. Fear mongering at best and taking advantage of others lack of knowledge to further a fear mongering agenda. At worst, you actually believe this yourself in which case your best bet is to get at least a basic knowledge of Geology, Earthquakes and the truth about the Oil activities in the Gulf.

For starters, thinking that somehow the salt dome under so much pressure would dissolve from drilling activities is so naive as to negate everything else. That Dome is exposed through natural seeps that would have caused what you say long ago through natural processes. To ignore that is pretty damning.

This is the modern version of old beliefs before science, like the Sun orbiting the Earth or the Sun being a God in a Chariot. With the knowledge we have now it means you can't be bothered to research anything and chose instead to simply grab a bunch of insane theories, put them together and the net result is and even crazier theory.

A quake is possible, but you can't support the rest based on that and simply hope it happens right away to support this stuff by coincidence.

In other words, If you're going to scare people for whatever reason, make sure you know what you are talking about. Yelling fire in a theater is not cool.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

If this is being caused by TPTB then they could be doing for control...a major emergency likely means they can declare Marshall Law and the sheeple turn to the government to save them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you for putting that reply the way I wanted, but lacked the civility to deliver so succinctly! My biggest question about the HAARP causing earthquakes thing, is if they pile up a whole bunch of atmosphere over a land mass to increase pressure, or the opposite, as I've heard some places, how come every weather station in the area doesn't # a brick? As far as applying scalar energy to the fault lines directly, or any of the other ways people talk about, there's not a bit of evidence for any of them. I've got half a mind to go down to the HAARP array and unplug it, while the government scientists take 5 years and millions of dollars to find out why it's not working, I won't have to listen to every disaster be blamed on it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradychick
reply to post by wcitizen

If this is being caused by TPTB then they could be doing for control...a major emergency likely means they can declare Marshall Law and the sheeple turn to the government to save them.

Come on man... its martial law. There's no Marshall Law, specially because chuck norris is a ranger, not a marshall - only in that case there could be a marshall law.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sun tzu

I met one of the old crew of students at HAARP up here a few years ago. A nice bunch of kid's who immediately asked if I wanted a tour. I never took them up on it and could not that day. They were in a store in Glenallen, AK.

The locals are sick of the visits from people who believe all this stuff. I don't think they will even talk to them anymore. Except that fake Dr. Begich who is well known up here. He will believe anything that will net him an extra dollar.

HAARP makes all it's data available to anyone. There are no armed guards and only a perimeter fence to keep curious people from going inside and getting themselves electrocuted. You can schedule a tour by simply being polite and asking in a nice way. Used to be you could drop by, but the visits from people who think they are in on this insane plot we see here, have likely made them less friendly.

No power source even exists to produce the energy they would need to even begin to do as is suggested. It's one of those theories for which there is no good explanation and it keeps getting more insane with each new telling of the myth.

This reminds me a lot of the mythical Internment Camp that is said to be located 48 miles east of Anchorage, reachable only by train. That location is overflown by thousands of tourists a year and anyone can take the train past that area. The distance is interesting because if it's there, it would be visible to anyone who cared to look. There are no other tracks and anyone who has toured the area by plane knows that.

I can't help but wonder about those who fabricate some of this stuff and what their motives are.
edit on 5/4/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Touring HAARP? That would be pretty badass, how often do you get to talk to researchers like that, I do love a good conspiracy theory, but the HAARP thing has always bothered me, especially since no one has come out with 1GW batteries, or harnessed the power of chuck norris, to generate that kind of voltage from one array like that. I'd be happy to hear of some evidence, but I don't think anyone's going to be able to offer any.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join