It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Some people sooo want a conspiracy out of anything, if it moves, it didn't move right.

At least this tweet, as well as the fact it wasn't an 'all shiny', clean and no questions needed op makes it all the more real.

Plus witnesses there said it happened.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

It's also the site where many members clearly demonstrate that they totally lack any ability whatsoever to see when they are being lied to by others. Pretty sad and pathetic.

Some clearly demonstrate that they lack any ability whatsoever to see when they are being told the truth to by others. Pretty sad and pathetic.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Which Osama Bin Laden was killed? Hasn't the CIA hired at least two or three separate actors to portray the Osama character over the years?!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thank you!! Sometimes a Duck IS a duck after all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Right from the FBI

www.fbi.gov...

It is also important to note that these individuals will remain wanted in connection with their alleged crimes until such time as the charges are dropped or when credible physical evidence is obtained, which proves with 100% accuracy, that they are deceased.

When truth is divided, errors multiply...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i dont expect those people to believe he's dead even if the white house gave them a 3D video of his death. who cares, what matters is his dead and for the people who dont believe, time will tell them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Thank you!! Sometimes a Duck IS a duck after all.

So you believe the official story that you've been told? You believe that the body was dropped off at sea somewhere and there will still be no proof of this guy's existence whatsoever? If it is not too much trouble can you please elaborate on why you believe what you've been told in the MSM? I seriously would like to see your perspective.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexMustReturn
Come on, people. There's no "conspiracy" here. Notice that every day one of ya'll has a different take? The #2 Al Queda(sp?) has come out and said "there will be retaliation for his killing".. Hello. THEY are admitting it, so why do ya'll deny it. You're cheapening our site. Quit it and find anuda conspiracy theory.

Well with the connection between Al Queda and the Rebels in Libya , fighting along side American Forces who 's past president started two wars against... You mean believe in those guys, because they're acknowledging Bin Ladens demise it has to be true.....

Your country committed treason in WW2 providing the enemy Germans will the needed fuel to carry out there bombardment in Europe.

Your only real President for All Men and Women was murdered right infront of you to prove a point.

9/11 Do you really think a group of terrorists were able to penetrate your Airspace and carry out there plans ??
Think for a second who has the better vantage point to pull of such a travesty...it was a attack that came from within. One of the key standouts to show you what they think of your collective intellect. They said they found one of the passports from the hi jackers on the street . Ok Plane crash's into buildings flames..metal , glass , dry wall , tables chairs disintegrate but yet this miraculous piece of paper magical appears without even a burn mark!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Reading through the SEAL-wiki I just saw that:
"The team practiced the mission "on both American coasts" as well as in a segregated section of Camp Alpha at Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan in early April 2011, using a one-acre replica of bin Laden's compound."
(source)

Did they know how the compound looked a whole month (perhaps even longer?) before the mission? I might be wrong, but wouldn't they move in earlier knowing where the #1 wanted criminal is staying?

Am I missing something?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
And not everyone is particularly intelligent.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveGoos
Reading through the SEAL-wiki I just saw that:
"The team practiced the mission "on both American coasts" as well as in a segregated section of Camp Alpha at Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan in early April 2011, using a one-acre replica of bin Laden's compound."
(source)

Did they know how the compound looked a whole month (perhaps even longer?) before the mission? I might be wrong, but wouldn't they move in earlier knowing where the #1 wanted criminal is staying?

Am I missing something?

Patience is a virtue. Can you say Tora Bora?

He wasn't "on the run" he was living like a king. Besides, good things come to those who wait.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My general opinion is that Usama Bin Laden is in fact a fabricated scapegoat.

the CIA connection from the 70's allowed for a "boy wonder" to be generated and manipulated for any purpose that was necessary at the time and in the future.

absolutely nothing has ever been proved beyond doubt concerning the Bin Laden character.

Proto has mentioned a connection to the Saudi Bin Laden family and the U.S. Bush family being involved in "joint investments" that have funneled millions into the coffers of TPTB.

If however, Usama Bin Laden is for real, He likely died in Dec 2001 as the Fox News article says.

Or perhaps, a double had been installed somewhere along the line and Bin Laden Himself is living (or died) in France.

France has always been the place for retreating leaders to either retire or wait for a return to power as ordered.

Leaders like Khomeiniac, ArafLat, and probably Saddam wHoussein have all "been living" in france from time to time !

No way I ever bought into the story of Hussein being found in a hole and tried and executed.

He had a billion dollars and He had plenty of time to install a double and "retire" to France.

all IMO of course.

edit on 7-5-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
FROM THE ARTICLE "NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES BIN LADEN REALLY IS DEAD," BY ROBERT BURNS AND CALVIN WOODWARD, Associated Press: Seth Jones, a RAND Corp. political scientist who advised the commander of U.S. special operations forces in Afghanistan, said ... "There are always conspiracy theories. There are individuals who believe that bin Laden wasn't involved in the 9/11 attacks."

I want to review for the record how Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda were identified as the attackers on 9/11. This is not conspiracy theory, it is simply that they haven't given us any evidence. Apparently, we're supposed to believe that bin Laden did it simply because Bush and his guys said so. That's authoritarianism, something I thought Americans didn't go in for.

From Webster Tarpley's "9/11 Synthetic Terrorism Made in USA," www.naderlibrary.com...

WHAT DO YOU KNOW AND HOW DO YOU KNOW IT?

... if you think you know all about 9/11, how do you know what you think you know?

The first identification of Osama Bin Laden and al Qaeda as the perpetrators came during the day on September 11, as various commentators and announcers for cable, broadcast, and public television began floating the charge that Bin Laden and al Qaeda were behind the attacks. Apparently CNN was the first to mention Bin Laden, and the other myth-mongers immediately followed its lead. In retrospect, we know that many of these leaks came from two important functionaries in the Washington bureaucracy. These were George Tenet, the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, who should have been fired that same day, but who was allowed to resign in disgrace in June 2004, on the eve of the publication of a Senate Intelligence Committee report which pilloried him and his agency for gross incompetence. This was the same Tenet who later assured Bush that the case for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq as a pretext for a US invasion was a “slam dunk.” The other prime myth-monger was Richard A. Clarke, the former terror czar of the Clinton administration who had been kept on by Bush. Clarke had a long history, of which many of his gulled victims at those hearings were unaware....Clarke is a close friend of Israeli defense officials, among them David Ivry of the Israeli Defense Ministry....

On the morning of Sept. 11, as the White House was being evacuated for fear that it could be hit after the strikes against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the first top official to say “This is Al Qaeda!” had been Richard Clarke. (New York Times, December 30, 2001). When Clarke arrived at the White House a little after 9 AM on 9/11, he found Cheney and Condoleezza Rice alone in Cheney’s office. “What do you think,” asked the horrified Cheney. Clarke’s immediate reply: “It’s an al Qaeda attack and they like simultaneous attacks. This may not be over.” (Clarke 2) This is the moment of conception of the 9/11 myth....

Clarke tells us in his memoir that he attempted to collect his thoughts about the events going on around him as he walked from the White House Secure Videoconferencing Center just off the Situation Room across the White House to the Presidential Emergency Operations Center, which was Cheney’s underground bunker: In the quiet of the walk, I caught my breath for the first time that day: This was the “Big al Qaeda Attack” we had warned was coming and it was bigger than almost anything we had imagined, short of a nuclear weapon. (Clarke 17)

This is already one of the most fateful snap judgments in world history. Had Clarke utterly forgotten the lessons of Oklahoma City, when leakers had inspired the report that the explosion was the world of Moslems? Clarke had no proof then, and has come forward with none since.

Rushing to overtake Clarke as the leading hipshot in snap strategic diagnosis was CIA Director Tenet. While Bush was cowering in his spider hole at Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska, he conducted a National Security Council meeting by means of teleconference screens. “Who do you think did this to us?” Bush asked Tenet. Tenet was emphatic: “Sir, I believe it’s al Qaeda. We’re doing the assessment, but it looks like, it feels like, it smells like Al Qaeda.” (Bamford 2004 91) In other words, Tenet also had no proof, no evidence, no case – just his crude Lockean sense certainty.

Later, after World Trade Center 7 had gone through its inexplicable and embarrassing collapse at about 5:20 PM, Clarke addressed a high-level interagency meeting from the Situation Room. Present by video link were Armitage of State, General Meyers of the JCS, and other important officials. Clarke stated: “Okay, we all know this was al Qaeda. FBI and CIA will develop the case and see if I’m right. We want the truth but, in the meantime, let’s go with the assumption it’s al Qaeda. What’s next.?” (Clarke 23) Before he went to bed in the White House, Bush jotted a note to himself: “The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today. We think it’s Osama Bin Laden.” (Bamford 2004 92) ...

Already voices of caution were being raised about another ill- prepared rush to judgment. Professor Paul Rogers, of Bradford University's peace department, warned against assuming Middle East extremists were behind the tragedy. “We've been here before. With Oklahoma, everybody assumed it was Middle East [terrorists], then it turned out to be home-grown Timothy McVeigh,” he said. “Again with the pipe bomb in Atlanta, it turned out to be domestic.” (Guardian, September 11, 2001)

On September 14, the FBI, which had known nothing about anything before the attacks, published its infamous list of nineteen hijackers. As we will soon see, the mortality rate among those supposed kamikazes was less than 100%, with no less than seven of the suspects named turning up alive and well in the days after this list was published. ... This is the same agency which, over the previous months, in the words of Governor Kean of the 9/11 Commission, “failed and failed and failed and failed and failed.” Are we then to believe that on September 14 this troubled and incompetent agency enjoyed a brief interlude of success, as represented by the list of the 19? ...This was the same FBI whose main activity after 9/11 seemed to consist in confiscating relevant evidence and tampering with witnesses, telling them that had not seen what they knew they had. Anyone familiar with the record will have a very hard time taking seriously such allegations coming from the discredited, dysfunctional FBI.

BUSH AS INVETERATE LIAR

The definitive identification of Osama Bin Laden and al Qaeda as the authors of the atrocity came only on September 20, in Bush’s address to a joint session of Congress. Bush stated:

The evidence we have gathered all points to a collection of loosely affiliated terrorist organizations known as al Qaeda.... The leadership of al Qaeda has great influence in Afghanistan and supports the Taliban regime in controlling most of that country. In Afghanistan, we see al Qaeda’s vision for the world. […] And tonight, the United States of America makes the following demands on the Taliban: deliver to the United States authorities all the leaders of al Qaeda who hide in your land. […] These demands are not open to negotiation or discussion. The Taliban must act, and act immediately. They will hand over the terrorists, or they will share their fate. […] Our war on terror beings with al Qaeda, but it does not end there. It will not end until every terrorist group of global reach has been found, stopped, and defeated. (Bush 10-11) ...

The internet teems with web sites dedicated primarily to keeping up with Bush’s legendary, picaresque mendacity.... The tenant of the White House has a troubled relation to the very concept of truth. This is the man who has acquired an unparalleled at home and abroad reputation as a liar... This is an administration in which blatant lying has become part of the daily routine – in part because of neocon guru Leo Strauss’s theory that truth is dangerous for the masses, and rulers therefore have to be esoteric, that is, lie through their teeth. But whether Bush is a cretin or a liar, his statements offer no sufficient basis for falling in with the neocons in their march towards endless war against the entire world. Knowing what we knew as of late 2004, no person of good judgment could ever accept statements from the current regime at face value. Nevertheless, otherwise intelligent people who would not dream believing Bush about Iraq or other issues are content to swallow his biggest whopper of them all: his 9/11 story. This doublethink must end. The Bush regime is a castle of lies and fabrications, and the keystone of all of them is the 9/11 myth.

It is now proverbial in Washington to remark that there is no proof linking Saddam Hussein to 9/11, and this is certainly true. But, by the very same token, there is also no proof in the public domain anywhere that adds up to a case against Osama Bin Laden and al Qaeda. .... Taken by themselves, Bin Laden and his band represent supermarket-caliber terrorists, capable of bombing a shopping center, or of destroying a bus. Any capabilities above and beyond this can only be explained through assistance provided by intelligence agencies, primarily but not limited to the American ones. ... Bin Laden and company emerge perhaps as actors in the plot, but playing the parts of patsies, dupes, fall-guys, or useful idiots. The main point remains that Tenet, Clarke, Powell, the FBI, and Bush have produced no convincing evidence to establish the 19 Moslem men, al Qaeda, and Bin Laden as the authors of the crimes.

edit on 11-5-2011 by RastaChick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not everyone believes the Earth is round or that we really landed on the Moon, either, but there's really no convincing those types of people otherwise, because evidence provided to them just gets spun into a larger and more elaborate conspiracy in which more people and more agencies are all participating in covering up "the truth."

When the WH released the "long form" birth certificate, many on this site just absorbed that information into their pet theory and decried the release as a fake, a forgery, and "proof" that they are in on this "cover-up."

When word came down that OBL was killed in a military operation, many on this site became terribly indignant and claimed that there was "proof" that OBL was killed or had died in 2001 (or possibly 2003) and that he was being kept on ice until it was "politically advantageous" to reveal that he was in fact dead.

So this "OBL is still alive" strain of conspiracy virus is an interesting mutation of the "OBL has been dead for years" version.

It's fun, apparently, to live one's life as if you were a character in The Matrix, and pretend that most everything you know and most information you receive is purposely misdirecting and misinforming you. I fail to see how this is a satisfying undertaking of one's days--maybe it's as simple as taking pleasure in the smug belief that these poor dumb saps ("sheeple") who drink the Kool-Aid provided by the MSM and other assorted Illuminati pawns are all wrong, and those ATS and infowars regulars are "in the know" and are aware of the "real truth."

That sort of "I'm smarter than you are, dummy" satisfaction generally dissipates as one passes out of their early teen years, but to each their own. I must be in the minority on this site when I say I believe Obama is truly a natural-born American citizen, and that OBL was killed by SEALs recently. I guess I'm still amazed what sort of nonsense some people will believe, but ironically, those people would say the very same thing about me.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Totally bizarre that people discuss possible conspiracies on a conspiracy website.

How do we know the tweeter is legit? Apparently CIA agents were in the house next door. Is one of them the tweeter?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cagliostro

There is ample proof that Obama is a citizen. As of right now, there is not ample proof that bin Laden was killed by SEALS.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DuneKnight

It seems most people here do indeed believe he is dead, just not that he was killed last week.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cagliostro

When the WH released the "long form" birth certificate, many on this site just absorbed that information into their pet theory and decried the release as a fake, a forgery, and "proof" that they are in on this "cover-up."

There, there cagliostro. Now don't get all upset that yours may be the minority opinion. There are just so many glaring inconsistencies with this whole birth certificate thing that the official story cannot be taken at face value.

For example, why in the world would he have waited this long to release such a document if he believed it would have silenced the critics to begin with? Don't give me the whole no time for such nonsense thing either like he's already stated because he sure as heck has time to play golf and take vacations. It was a serious matter that he avoided and then come election time, poof! Suddenly he has time.

Now I am merely using this example because I wanted to show you why people here will not accept the official story and will continue to raise the serious questions that surround the tempestuous issue. I do not want to take the thread in another direction.

When word came down that OBL was killed in a military operation, many on this site became terribly indignant and claimed that there was "proof" that OBL was killed or had died in 2001 (or possibly 2003) and that he was being kept on ice until it was "politically advantageous" to reveal that he was in fact dead.

Yeah, there are many ideas out there for consideration as to why we were never given proof of this guy's existence. Some of them may seem outlandish to you because you obviously believe that the official story is the truth. That's fine with everyone here I'm sure.

I wonder why the guy who couldn't produce his birth certificate told everyone in his run up to the Presidency that he wanted to put Bin Laden on trial and instead boasts that he in fact had him shot in his own Presidential operation and thrown out to sea with no evidence at all? I would think that some may consider the fact that he took the initial stance that he did as one reason for his success. You don't find this strange?

Obama Wants Nuremberg Trial for bin Laden - Plan to avoid making terrorist a martyr, and US an outlaw - Barack Obama would use the post-war Nazi war crime trials at Nuremberg as a model for bringing Osama bin Laden to justice, to avoid making him into a martyr, the Boston Globe reports.

www.newser.com...

On the other hand, Obama's opposition had no problem saying what he'd like done to Bin laden and he lost the election.

McCain says he wants to shoot Osama - "I will follow Osama Bin Laden to the gates of hell and I will shoot him with your products," McCain said. McCain told reporters afterward he was joking when he made the comment at Thompson Center Arms in Rochester. "I certainly didn't mean I would actually shoot him. I am certainly angry at him, but I was only speaking in a way that was trying to emphasize my point," McCain said. "I would not shoot him myself."

www.boston.com...

I am now forming a new theory that Obama is actually Mccain.

edit on 11-5-2011 by jackflap because: grammar

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

As far as the Americans are concerned, there will be NO Nuremberg trials for any leader the Americans had dealings with......because that would incriminalize the Americans to no end.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join