It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Come on, people. There's no "conspiracy" here. Notice that every day one of ya'll has a different take? The #2 Al Queda(sp?) has come out and said "there will be retaliation for his killing".. Hello. THEY are admitting it, so why do ya'll deny it. You're cheapening our site. Quit it and find anuda conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PanhEaD8675

Not even a photo will convience me.

I want a full explaination as to why Benazir Bhutto was really assassinated 2 days AFTER she came out and informed the world Osama was dead; who really did shoot her?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LexMustReturn

Whose "THEY" ???

Did you hear it directly from the senior players of "Al Qaeda" ? Or is this directly from the Pentagon as another made up story? Keep in mind the American military AND Al Qaeda are working together in Libya to topple Ghaddafi.......HELLO!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PanhEaD8675
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Personally, unless they post a picture of his blown up body and head next to the towns newspaper he was in with the current date on it, i'm not buying it. Anybody else agree with me?

Yes, I agree. Trouble is, even that can be Photoshopped. A video would be more convincing but still not proof.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
I don't either. The reason being that if this were really what happened they would have pictures, video, and a documentary about how they killed the #1 terrorist in the world. They would not have "disposed" of the body immediately. But it is getting close to re-election time so what better time than now??

He wasn't a terrorist..

Imo he was nothing more than the public face the USA pr department put on terrorism.

The fact they pronounced him dead now can only mean that the direction the USA will be heading will change, and i'm afraid it's gonna go more into the direction of "home grown terrorism" since it seems all actions taken recently are pointing in that direction. (like the crackdown with teargas and swat tactics on that college party)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
How's that bankrupt treasury by the way?

What more bankrupt today?

No kidding, enjoy your dog and pony show, yippie kai ae!

I am always astounded by the joy some Americans seem to express over the failing state and destruction of our country. Seriously makes me consider motives. Nice derail from topic btw.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
White House modifies Osama bin Laden account
www.politico.com...

Administration Backs Off Tale Of Osama Bin Laden Using Wife As Human Shield
tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com...

Reminds me of the Fort Hood shooting with multiple accounts of what happened, this is what happens when there's too many holes in a story.

I don't know if OBL is dead or not, all I know is that the Govt. lies too often and this may just be another week with another set of lies.

The oddest thing I find about the whole osama using the wife story is this. You have a forty minute fire fight on the first floor of his compound, yet he doesn't have a gun according the "new" version of this story? The US shot instead of capture an unarmed man that had valuable information? Please. They would've been further ahead if they stuck with the first version of what happened.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This whole Bin Laden story is about 1/10 as believable and credible as the Bush admin's fake and false claims about Iraqi WMDs were.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Also odd is the fact that he would seem so unprepared, considering he's been the most wanted man for 10 years. You would think he'd have all sorts of escape plans, including perhaps an underground tunnel... or something!

Interesting that supposedly many hard drives and other electronic equipment were confiscated. So... all this time, with all that technology, yet we've only seen or heard some crappy tapes over the years? That's certainly doesn't make sense.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

What game is Washington playing here and to what end?

Why does every flipping thing you see around you just have to be part of some sinister secret plot to take over the world. Here's my take on it...

a) If we were back in 1865 when 10,000 soldiers were being sent to the meat grinder every month they'd have released the photos of Bin Laden with half his head missing in an eyeblink, mainly because people were a lot more grounded and sturdy back then. Today, with our current generation of soft women whose most important thing in the world is watching what happens to those idiots on Jersey Shore, and girly boys who wear earrings and shave their chests to make themselves look more manly, seeing a photo of someone's head half missing would drive them into therapy sessions for the rest of the year. Heck, their getting a flat tire on the highway drives them into therapy sessions for the rest of the year so how can there NOT be second thoughts about releasing such gruesome images to the public?

b) It wouldn't make one microbe of difference one way or the other. We have survivors of German concentration camps testifying on the holocaust. We have German documents and even German prisoners testifying on the Holocaust. We have US soldiers liberating the camps testifying about the Holocaust. Heck, we have the remains of the death camps themselves that show what was happening during the holocaust. And despite all this, we still have nitwits who continue to insist the Holocaust is all a big hoax. They have a higher political agenda they want to preserve so they will believe whatever they want to believe regardless of any and all evidence shown to them.

SO, when these photos are released...and after all the public hype over them I can't see how they can't be released...there WILL be critics who'll insist they shot some body double, or it was taken on some secret gov't sound stage, or whatever inane excuse that will pop into their head that allows them to keep their own political agendas alive. I can see this so clearly that it might as well already have happened.
edit on 4-5-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Now that Bin Ladin is purportedly dead, what now? What can we expect from cartoon tyranny's playbook?

A few points to consider:

1.Watch for a "If I'm killed video" of impending al qaeda doom.
2.Watch for enemy fighters: it's false flag season, strap in and prepare for a bumpy ride in the coming months -- at least into the next yr. Now is the time to stock up on all those things you've been procrastinating on.
3.This was obviously an ace up the sleeve move that took our attention away from gas prices, Libya, the birth certificate, congresses record low approval rating, the bombing of the school for disabled children, etc.
4.Now that Obama can have his day as hero at the freedom tower, like Bush did at ground zero after 911, expect him to use Osama's death in his campaign bravado as a major rally point during election season.
5.Unfortunately, this may be all Barrack Obama needed to sell the American people on his reelection and the next phase leading us into WW3. The message is going to be: the war on terror is working and these are the next steps that need to be taken to win it; more invasions, military actions, and implementation of the next level in the high tech police state security grid; they are going to the next level -- passed body scanners and rubber glove groping. Interesting to see what exactly this next level is going to be.
6.Notice how they are calling it a "hit" on Bin Ladin. I have seen the word assassination being used in main stream news articles describing Bin Ladin's death. Makes you wonder if a retaliatory assassination attempt on the president is imminent and how they may use it to declare a state of emergency or similar fear-mongering tactic. At the very least it will give the president an opportunity to grandstand as our fearless leader after an attempt is made on his life.
7.Expect more photo shopped images and fake videos sold to us as absolute proof. So far this raid is nothing more than a narrative lacking ANY physical evidence. This is part of the psyop; conditioning us to believe whatever they say with zero evidence. In fact, they dumped the evidence into the ocean and now expect that a DNA sample will suffice as proof. A DNA sample that, technically, could have been acquired anywhere. Perhaps collected back when he was a paid CIA asset.
8.Just days ago, the white house issued an executive order imposing new sanctions against Syria. Sanctions almost identical to the order issued in the weeks leading up to the initial assault on Libya, that was initiated by cruise missile strikes, and drone attacks killing military targets and innocent civilians.
9.Osama bin Ladin was not just the charismatic leader of al qaeda but also a symbol of their commitment and strength. They have now made him a martyr. The martyr archetype's strength lies in the act of martyrdom and the masses being inspired and galvanized by the selfless act of one. By making this a major media circus, showing crowds of people waving flags in the streets in celebration, they have just made the chances of a real terrorist attack far more likely.
10.Is it coincidence that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's revelation is released one week before Osama's death claiming that if he is killed, al qaeda is prepared to unleash a nuclear hellstorm?

So they killed Osama bin Ladin and dumped his body where no one could find it. Where have I seen this plot before? How about every gangster movie ever made. Well move over Goodfellas, the banksters are taking over. Now pay for protection and fork over those tax dollars while we pat you down. Hope you're not allergic to latex, but don't worry, where these gloves are going, no one will ever see the rash but you

Author: Charles Krypke

Source: snardfarker.ning.com...

Read this blog this morning and this guy says it exactly like I see it..................just another shell game.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexMustReturn
Come on, people. There's no "conspiracy" here. Notice that every day one of ya'll has a different take? The #2 Al Queda(sp?) has come out and said "there will be retaliation for his killing".. Hello. THEY are admitting it, so why do ya'll deny it. You're cheapening our site. Quit it and find anuda conspiracy theory.

You don't get it, do you?

The #2 works for the CIA, just as Tim Osman did. He's just reciting his lines.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've heard, this morning, via the news on radio, that OBL, during the raid, was in fact not armed at all.

Has anyone else heard the same thing?
edit on 4-5-2011 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think there are a lot of questions about this whole operation. I too was of the opinion that he had been dead for some time.
Thing is, not having the body is a big problem. I know the argument for burial at sea is there will be no burial place that could become a shrine, but by not having a body for proof of death, lots of people just will not believe it. So by avoiding a shrine you may have created a cult.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is my first response on ATS. I'm pissed off beyond all belief on this matter. Is he dead? Is he alive? NO PROOF. Even if Osamas followers confirm his death or not we will not know the truth. I'm sure we will hear it through our government. ***Breaking news from the White House*** Osama is confirmed dead by his people.

We talk about terrorist and how horrible they are but the biggest terrorist over the last century is OUR president. We have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children along with troops of other nations. We have sent hundreds of thousands of OUR men and women to die fighting wars that did not need fighting. We attack countries that cannot defend themselves against us and who cannot retaliate on our soil. We attack the weak and poor and A LOT of people get rich off that very premise.

Bush, Obama etc etc should be in prison. Plain and simple...PRISON.

I could go on and on but I won't. Everything I could possibly ever say has been mentioned time and time again here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Whenever you have a story with little or no supporting proof, people are going to begin rehashing it. Why? Because we as humans need to make sense of things. If you are handed a story that is full of inconsistencies, where the "official" story does not even seem to be "official" yet, where there are no facts or corroborating evidence... you will inevitably find people going over it again and again with a fine-tooth comb, trying to put it within a logical frame... trying to make sense out of nonsense. It's a natural and expected reaction.

If you air such a story, expect questions. Expect skepticism. Why would you want to create an environment where people begin to create their own stories and theories? Why wouldn't you want to be very clear and factual? That sort of confusion and the media creation of a "fringe group" of theorists must be purely intentional!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by LexMustReturn

You don't get it, do you?

The #2 works for the CIA, just as Tim Osman did. He's just reciting his lines.

You don't get it, do you? If you so thoroughly believe Bin Laden is a CIA employee who was used to stage some secret false flag event, it necessarily means that Bin Laden really IS the guy behind the attack. He was specifically paid to be the figurehead behind the attack. So why are you creating all these cottage industries of excuses for why Bin Laden is innocent, all the videos of him were faked, Al Qaida doesn't exist, and all that?

There's only one pattern to the actions of you conspiracy theorists and one pattern only- you will always base your decisions on the side of abject paranoia and you really don't care whether you even contradict yourselves. It's all well and good when you're posting anonymously on ATS but you have to know you're going to get your Glutimus Maximus handed to you if you try to pull this stunt in any "independent investigations" there may be in the future.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Just wanted to chime in as yet another person that doesn't believe this hoax in the least bit. The moment I saw it on the news I thought to myself "Right when Obama's support is at an all time low and gas his sky high... right."

And what is with the deal with burying the body at sea? Nobody is buying that. In fact, the government would have done anything they could to take the guy alive and torture him for intel on terrorist cells, etc if they were actually going after him. Personally, that's what I think happened... assuming he hasn't actually been dead for years and the body on ice to be revealed as freshly killed at the right time as Alex Jones is suggesting, which also makes a lot of sense.

Pictures and video wouldnt even convince me at this point. It's too easy to manipulate them or fake them all-together.

Edit: A large part of my suspicion was also due to the finding of Obama's "Birth certificate" just recently. Seriously? Two major things to try and boost support so close together and seemingly out of nowhere, and both that are still highly suspicious? (Not trying to derail to the birth certificate thing but if it existed this whole time, why did it take so long to come out? I need to go check up on that stuff actually). But anyway, sounds like a tale of "Wag the Dog" to me.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Mykahel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This is abovetop secret, where people openly deny science.
I don't expect much from a bunch of religious folk.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

There's only one pattern to the actions of you conspiracy theorists and one pattern only- you will always base your decisions on the side of abject paranoia and you really don't care whether you even contradict yourselves. It's all well and good when you're posting anonymously on ATS but you have to know you're going to get your Glutimus Maximus handed to you if you try to pull this stunt in any "independent investigations" there may be in the future.

To add to my post above yours... Just as the popular meme goes, "not everything is a conspiracy"...
"Not everyone is a conspiracist" either. The problem a lot of people have, is that there have been no independent investigations. That either leaves tons of room for postulation, or leaves people mistrustful, because it appears that no independent investigation will be launched to seal the holes.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join