It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Even if they did bring forth the corpse, many would not believe. I think it would be kind of 'primitive' to show his corpse to the entire world, like a barbarian army trying to scare their opponents.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonas86

I guess you believed this BS at the time. It must be true because the government said so.

Utter BS, yet people believed it at the time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I dont believe it at all. I laughed when I saw it on the news, it felt like when someone is telling you a lie that you already know to be a lie but to avoid confrontation you just nod a long and laugh about it after. Then when you see rejoicing Americans you think well their is no hope for the world. One man dies and they think its christmas, the images of people litterally dancing in the street will last with me for a long time.

America does it's self no favours, I am sure it was not every American, but you made your self look like trigger happy red knecks. No different to vikings waving a head on the end of a pole.

Sad to say it seems like a lot of people bought the story. More fool them I guess.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
bin laden had kidney issues needed a transplant he needed dialysis treatments on a daily basis from what the msm told us so I believe he died awhile ago. regardless is entering a sovereign nation Pakistan and executing someone without a trial normal ? I hope they don't make him a martyr and look for revenge. Muammar Gaddafi you are next! on there hit list

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No matter what's presented to people they will go about believing what they choose, what supports their own beliefs and what backs up their own twisted views of how things work. Readily believing random conspiracy outlets with little to no investigative infrastructure and provable scenarios living off of pure speculations and shunning all of the world's news gathering outlets employing thousands of freely employed independent fact gathering individuals on sites.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So is it just me, or does the government think the world is stupid? Pics or it did not happen, even if you have pics they could be edited.

This all is just one crazy movie that is impossible to predict the next chapter.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So you're saying pictures won't prove anything so what's the point?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

While many in America and throughout the Western World have doubts as to just when and precisely Bin Laden died it seems much of the controversy shaping up in the Eastern/Islamic world is if Bin Laden has died.

Much like the death of Adolf Hitler where the circumstances prevented many from having the certainty and with it the closure most would have preferred, the US Governments rather suspect and circumspect handling of the flow of information and amount of it regarding the Al Qaeda Leader’s sudden demise, as well as the disposition of his earthly remains has left many with far more questions than answers.

Presumably Hitler played a hand in fostering the confusion over his own death, allegedly insisting his final remains be burned beyond recognition, setting off a controversy between the Soviets and the Americans that lingered for decades as to whether he was alive or dead, and whether the remains found were actually his.

In this unusual case it wasn’t the villain himself frustrating the efforts but the so called ‘good guys’ the US Government shrouding and clouding the picture for maximum political gains, and to a certain extent presumably to sew the seeds of confusion that history shows ultimately must come from such a high profile personality meeting an end that leaves a lot of questions, and rather important ones such as, did he even meet his end at all.

Whether part of a psyops, shameful inside the beltway political maneuvering, incompetence or all of the above, the premise of “We got the man” doesn’t have the finality or effect if you purposefully fall short of proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you did.

What game is Washington playing here and to what end?

www.military.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Easily proved. All Bin Laden has to do is appear in a video holding a current days newspaper or some such other irrefutable evidence and boom, Obama and the US look like fools in the eyes of the Muslim world.

Did you really think your theory through or was it just a rush of blood?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

pictures, will definitely make me believe, I cant speak for everyone else but for me pics of the operation and of osama will be enough. Im sure it will be enough for many, but obviously not all.

I take it your not bothered about seeing any more evidence. as I have stated before, in an age where we have seen our governments lie on a grand scale over weapons of mass destruction and Bin Ladens caves, some of us require a little more proof for the claims made by government. Does that make us crazed conspiracy theorists or just slightly skeptical of following the party line.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

While many in America and throughout the Western World have doubts as to just when and precisely Bin Laden died it seems much of the controversy shaping up in the Eastern/Islamic world is if Bin Laden has died.

Much like the death of Adolf Hitler where the circumstances prevented many from having the certainty and with it the closure most would have preferred, the US Governments rather suspect and circumspect handling of the flow of information and amount of it regarding the Al Qaeda Leader’s sudden demise, as well as the disposition of his earthly remains has left many with far more questions than answers.

Presumably Hitler played a hand in fostering the confusion over his own death, allegedly insisting his final remains be burned beyond recognition, setting off a controversy between the Soviets and the Americans that lingered for decades as to whether he was alive or dead, and whether the remains found were actually his.

In this unusual case it wasn’t the villain himself frustrating the efforts but the so called ‘good guys’ the US Government shrouding and clouding the picture for maximum political gains, and to a certain extent presumably to sew the seeds of confusion that history shows ultimately must come from such a high profile personality meeting an end that leaves a lot of questions, and rather important ones such as, did he even meet his end at all.

Whether part of a psyops, shameful inside the beltway political maneuvering, incompetence or all of the above, the premise of “We got the man” doesn’t have the finality or effect if you purposefully fall short of proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you did.

What game is Washington playing here and to what end?

www.military.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Thanks for posting this matter..You know the CIA has advance knowledge has to were bin laden is , they could of exposed him long time ago , so we all being played by false pretex.

INTERESTING !

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I don't think Obama would officially confirm his death if it wasn't true, simply for this fact: What would stop OBL from jumping on a computer, turning on his webcam, and sending a message to the world:" I'M STILL ALIVE SUCKERS!" What a great way to bring Obama down as a liar!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Bin Laden either died this week or he died a few years ago. Either way, if he wasn't dead he would have released a video making Obama look like an idiot.

His daughter has come out and said that the US captured him ALIVE... took him off, and then killed him, execution style. And that was this week.

As I said in a previous thread, I think sometimes people need to drop the whole CT idea on some news and just take it for what it is. Bin Laden Daughter Says USA captured her father ALIVE and then killed him (SKY NEWS)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I believe he is dead;now shark chum.
Showing a picture would put troops in more danger i.e revenge.
They are more important than any of us.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Here's someone who does not believe Osama was killed a few days ago:
podcast.gcnlive.com...
Dr Steve Pieczenik served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.

Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.

Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.

The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.

Hardly an internet conspiracy theorist!

It's a sick joke, he says, intended to get Obama elected again. He said that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job. In his interview with Alex Jones, he names those in high office in America who were responsible for 9/11.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidohno
Bin Laden either died this week or he died a few years ago. Either way, if he wasn't dead he would have released a video making Obama look like an idiot.

His daughter has come out and said that the US captured him ALIVE... took him off, and then killed him, execution style. And that was this week.

As I said in a previous thread, I think sometimes people need to drop the whole CT idea on some news and just take it for what it is. Bin Laden Daughter Says USA captured her father ALIVE and then killed him (SKY NEWS)

That's what she has been TOLD to say, to add authenticity to this staged event. The whole affair is such a pantomine, you cannot trust ANYTHING so-called "eyewitnesses" are saying. It's all scripted.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

That bogus story of Osama's daughter LOL

Come on now, let's see and hear her....but first let's have proof this "daughter" really is Osama's.

Oh, and what about the death of Ghaddafi's youngest son and 3 grandchildren.....I'm still waiting for proof on that one too.

edit on 4-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I believe like you that the lack of trust and loyalty for our government in a nation of the free it has reached dangerous level when the present president became the "hopeful" shiny knight of the poor and hard working Americans.

His ability of no delivering what the people that voted for him wanted, (hope and change) and more favoritism toward the ruling elites in the nation and staying with his previous predecessor status quo has taken whatever was left of many American people that was still leaning on trusting the government.

I think this nation is reaching a dangerous point of no return and it will affect our politics in a big way.

edit on 4-5-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

This was in 2000 that is how far the rumors of him having kidney failure has been known, but also liver failure due to the kidneys, because multiple organ failures is no unheard off once one organ starts to malfunction.

So without organ transplant he would not have lived that long.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Obama is very very quickly loosing all crediability with the rest of the world and among the Americans. Obama is going to go down as the worst US President ever......and he will surpass even George W. Bush if he has'nt already.

If Obama pulls off a miracle and get's re-elected, I can assure you that towards the middle of his next term, many world leaders will start to turn on him too.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Personally, unless they post a picture of his blown up body and head next to the towns newspaper he was in with the current date on it, i'm not buying it. Anybody else agree with me?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join