It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not Everyone Believes Bin Laden Is Really Dead

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I am calling BS on the goverment story. It seems to have more holes than swiss cheese. I just cannot believe that he was unarmed.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
This is abovetop secret, where people openly deny science.
I don't expect much from a bunch of religious folk.

It's also the site where many members clearly demonstrate that they totally lack any ability whatsoever to see when they are being lied to by others. Pretty sad and pathetic.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

please post something that actually has meaning a support behind it rather than babbling off random and meaningless statement since it reflects the same perspective you implied.
There may be a lot of people who miscommunicate their view but as far as i can see.. I havent come across anyone who has actually denied science or has denied absolute facts. their way of conveying their view, or opinion might have been poorly communicated but denial. no one denies facts, just the facts that are supported by majority opinion rather than hard evidence.

anyways... related to this post.
How very convenient that we killed Osama when its near election time... and to think, those who actually know the truth are probably on a very short leash to ensure the whistle stays silent.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
One BIG flaw in not releasing evidence on day one...
If the United States government does not present evidence, Osama's people will turn him into a legend and martyr. It will be the start of a legend similar to those found in old mythologies.

"....and, he walked into the desert to gather God's armies, so that one day he can return to cleanse the known world..."

Osama will become their next Islamic prophet.

Someone has to release the videos and pics of Osama's death. If they take too long to release them, the conspiracy and legend will grow out of control. Obama should have thought about this earlier.

edit on 4-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
dont forget to watch your telescreen for more updates on the war in eurasia. and remember next week we will be at war with east asia not eurasia. dont forget to get your state rations after the two mins hate gathering. and always remember to use newspeak as much as you can!!!! double plus good!!!!!!!!!!

i love big brother and he loves me.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Upthepunx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

DEAD

jeez...always with the conspiracies eh guys?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Methuselah

Exactly. I find it humorous that people do not see the correlation between the election and his supposed death. There is always motive and when we get spun into yet another war, the vast majority will be ignorant to see it coming. His alleged death will cause more bloodshed. The Taliban did not die with him and our soldiers overseas will feel it most, while we cheer hooray Bin Laden is dead! I think there will be an attack on American soil and now there is a big enough reason.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

There are Bin Laden impersonators and the public is so dumbed dull by the media that they believe everything that is shoved down their throat. Hard to see truth in a fabricated picture.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
not to mention its been 10 firggin years since 911 and they need to make people remember about why we are in the ME wreaking havoc in a far away place. not everyone is buying into this. ever since i herd bout this i have herd alot of peoples opinion. # is gonna stink like # no matter how you serve it to people. on the other side of the coin me and my mother got into two huges fights over this. it makes me so angry when ym family is fooled by the telescreen. but like my girl told me. you guys cant talk bout world events and politics. on the other hand i got my dad to admit that we as a country arfe moving to a very facists imperial from of goverment.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Upthepunx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Wag the dog much?

Fraid so.

Misdirection is vital to their work.

Wouldn't be too awesome to have us all focused on the stuff that matters.
Ask yourself if OBL's Death really MATTERS ...

Does it change all the deaths resulting from 9/11 and the resulting military actions?

Does it change the horrid state of our economy?

Does it change the "birth cert" scandal?

Does it change any situation in any real way?

No, it's just posturing and misdirection. And so many make the mistake of being swept up in the nonsense generated by the gov over this B.S. ; this is all about creating division and distraction, period.

Divide and Conquer

The charade that the media and gov put together is textbook "Wag The Dog", smiling faces made for T.V. pouring out and dancing, cheering and hoopla. I wonder if they'll write a country song commemorating the killing? They were quick to put out a country music puff piece shortly after 9/11... have you forgotten? Pffff....

So sad, all of it.

X
edit on 4-5-2011 by Xatnys because: duh duh duh

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I was thinking about this whole Bin Laden thing, and the lack of trust and confidence in our government. What it really comes down to is we no longer have anybody keeping checks and balances. At one time the press had their nose in everything. We could count on independent reports coming from the press, whether it be print, radio or TV. There was a time when the government somewhat "feared" the press because they were sort of a "watch dog", if you will. And, it was a given that the press were "hands off" regarding their treatment by the government. Today, the only time a story is "broke" it is usually of a political, mud-slinging nature.

Today, the press is tightly controlled and there is absolutely no investigative reporting when it comes to most political issues. If you think about it, the last time a significant story was exposed due to solid, investigative reporting was with Nixon. When the rest of the government saw the power of the press, they acted quickly to shut it down and get it under control. This is really quite pathetic that we don't even have a press that we can rely on to report the truth.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

You to dude ...Its sad there are so many spoon fed husks in this world ....open your eyes my friend ...clearly something about this is not right .. ...Attacking others on ATS with "get A Life" is both childish and cruel .

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xatnys

More people should watch that movie and maybe they could grasp an understanding of the wool that is being pulled over their eyes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They are propping the seal team that went in to capture/kill osama bin laden yet they are having trouble giving everyone proof with positive id. Why the hell should I believe anything anymore? Perhaps he is dead, but it would have been infinetly more honorable if they captured him alive and brought him to trial so he could let us in on "the secret" of why it took the american government 10 years to get the job done, with patriot act and homeland security, two wars and lost trillions.

Even more ridiculous is the fact that bush jr does not want to join obama in nyc ground zero because "he wants to stay out of the lime-light". I guess he got booed a little too much and it hurt his sensitive feelings.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The SAD FACT there are so many morons in nyc and washington cheering for 2-3 days now over this non-event and everyone kissing obamas ass, speaks volumes of how dumb-down most people are, not just in america but in most countries.

Did anyone see his escape hideout, 300 meters from the pakistan military academy? WTF!!! How could pakistan and america NOT KNOW he was there all along??? They are playing people for absolute retards.

Despicable....but I guess better late than never?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

I'm with you, but lets figure it out, what really would be proof to the american people, including you and I, and the majority of conspiracy theorists with brains in their heads? I"m at a loss right now...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Not everyone possess basic intellect either. Some people think Sarah Palin is smart. The list goes on.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

jeez...always with the conspiracies eh guys?

I was thinking the very same thing for about a year and a half now. I just now came across this.

AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet's largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of "alternative topics" such as conspiracies, UFO's, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics with a diverse mix of users from all over the world.

Would you believe we have been reading a conspiracy site all of this time? Here I thought the world was going to hell in a hand basket! I guess I might want to get back in touch with the wife and admit that I made a few owies about things here and there and that she may have been correct all along!

Silly me, I thought this was main stream media! I better make that call to my wife and also let my job know that I was only joking about the whole planet x thing as well. Boy oh boy, I must learn to be cognizant of where I'm browsing!

edit on 4-5-2011 by jackflap because: missing a

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
The SAD FACT there are so many morons in nyc and washington cheering for 2-3 days now over this non-event and everyone kissing obamas ass, speaks volumes of how dumb-down most people are, not just in america but in most countries.

I haven't watched much footage of any of this, but often the media will film shots so that a small group looks like a big crowd. Not that I'm saying people aren't dumbed down enough to instantly believe Osama's dead without proof, but often they'll just use smoke and mirrors to try and influence popular opinion. Because people have a tendency to be sheep, if they see a big crowd cheering the alleged death they may be more likely to accept it as fact.

When I did catch a few seconds of the news, a reporter today said that now there will be a greater risk for 'revenge attacks'. What a perfect stage for another 9/11 scenario, courtesy of TPTB. This time they can blame it on payback for Osama's death...and I'm sure another old favourite will be thrown in, 'they hate our freedom'.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Most people don't give a # about the truth cause they are too busy trying to raise a family and have the best of everything by working 120 hours per week, per couple...wage slaves living on delusions? Yeah! I quit being part of the system when I became my own boss and work my own hours, with no family, minimum wants, a few healthy hobbies here and there, etc.

# the sick system! People complain about over-population, congestion, too much noise/smog...whatever but our politicians and religious authorities are the same ones destroying the planet with their stupid ideas. Sonner or later we need to face our problems head-on and solve them by being adults and with common sense, not hollow promises, treachery and self-interests.

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join