It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Notice that each reference I make has sources attached to cite as evidence the truth that British People drink Blood from Human Skulls.

So you think we're all sat over here drinking blood from skulls, just like most others would do with normal drinks from cups? Are we supposed to have shelves with skull selections on too?

Ok.

Not even getting into the rest of the theory.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I really want to believe you are trolling and people like you don't exist. Im sure I don't have to point out how very un- "credible" your "factual" evidence is of the queen wearing a yellow dress and matching round brimmed hat. Now if everyone showed up with that sort of ensemble I'd feed your delusions by saying you made an interesting correlation. I really hope that you aren't in charge of the care of anyone or operate heavy machinery, you seem to be text book definition of delusional. I still hope that its just trolling, which would really brighten up my outlook on humanity right about now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by KatieVA
This is a joke.....right?

Notice that each reference I make has sources attached to cite as evidence the truth that British People drink Blood from Human Skulls. Its scientifically proven and validates my assumptions leading me to my other findings which are also supported through the supplementary links I provided that can be reviewed at you're discretion which uncover the dark truth TPTB dont want you too know.

Hmm....being a British born and raised citizen I have to ask....

If this is true then dammit, why wasn't I or anybody else in the country told we could drink blood from a skull? I feel cheated.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

I think its shopped because I didn't spot it on my TV...but then again I didn't see the Killer Missile Dress either ....It must be the blood rushing to my head...oops I mean flowing forth from one's cup...I mean skull.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I think this is absolute bs, youve just taken extractions and turned it into something else, the wings in his jacket represent the RAF, as for his jacket color and so forth serriosley, i honestly am against the illuminati but these are the two nicest royals to exist since dianna, youve really gone too far with this. the americans "Disposed" of bin ladens imaginary body so no one can question or ask to see it. THAT is bullsh**, it was the US and baks who did 911.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

I do like the interpretation of the date though, I was under the impression that they had chosen this date simply to steal the limelight from me as the 29th is my birthday... this was clearly a massive error of judgement.

As if drinking blood out of a human skull wasnt enough for them, I wouldnt put it past them to do something as nefarious and cunning as to steal youre birthright as well. Truely this is the work of evil geniuses plotting on levels with evil machinations that we can only begin to imagine!

Originally posted by pop_science
ABC backs off Osama's sister's brain.

Of all the things to keep for a DNA record why keep her brain?
Maybe as a late night snack? Or Hors d'oeuvres because they didn't think they'd have the real deal?

Anyway ABC is now shying away from this.

ABC news like all lamestream media that serves at the whim of their dark masters in the New World Order must cover up the truth that they stole the brain of Bin Ladens sister so they could satiate their inherent blood lust as the british have done for thousands of years as I discovered in my turth telling series of reports into the historical record of the british and how their society is the oldest culture that gave rise to the custom of drinking the blood of the innocent from human skulls.

Originally posted by mileslong54
Thank you for sharing, I wish I could be like the other and ridicule but I fear you are right as horrible as the story sounds. I have read a lot about the bloodlines of the royal kingdom and the theory of the anti-christ, grailcode.net, and this fits into the puzzle and answers a lot surrounding the death and how things were handled with Osama.

Oh what a dark day indeed when the blood of the innocent is consumed by newlyweds on their honeymoon. Just look at how the Code Name used by the seal team :Geronimo" ties into the skull they use at the Skull and Bones Society. CREEPY!!!!

Originally posted by aprilexe
Nice find! Good to see some positive feedback here. Still surprised that so many are ridiculing the OP as the site is infact called Above Top Secret not Almost Sort Of Secret or something.......at any rate good thread.
One thing I havent seen mentioned anywhere is that the "queen" was in all yellow with a round hat=sun worship

Not only that the high priest who officiated over the ceremony had an inverted pentagram on his back surrounded by the sun!!!

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
So how are they gonna get Obama's skull if he was already buried at sea? WHAT are you telling me your government LIES? Are you calling President Osama a lier?

Not at all what I am saying is that this information is released on a strictly Need to Know basis. President Obama is very busy running the United States and lacks the time to properly dedicate to the full on in depth investigation I have conducted to shed the white light of truth on this torrid ordeal.

Originally posted by aprilexe
Have you brought this up on the David Icke forums?
I wonder what the late Rik Clay would think.

David Icke? Is he another who much like myself leads a life in an endless struggle to expose the truth no matter what the cost speaking truth to power?

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: Your night will be peaceful and the next day for you full of harmony!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I can't believe people are actually taking this guy seriously. The joking and sarcasm in his replies just slaps you in the face when you read it!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I am enjoying watching all the people trying to debunk him! Please keep it up guys, this is giving me a great laugh
!!!1!111!11

edit on 3-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: more laughing added....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I wouldnt drink blood from his head , but I would use it for a bowling ball

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I am afraid you will have to ask your parents that question pal!

I personally, was introduced to the skull/blood diet as soon as i was old enough to eat solid foods!
Its a crying shame that more parents nowadays choose to ignore one of finer traditions,in favour of looking "modern"!

Yet on a brighter note,it is never too late too start!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
I am enjoying watching all the people trying to debunk him! Please keep it up guys, this is giving me a great laugh
!!!1!111!11

edit on 3-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: more laughing added....

It's the equivalent of trying to debunk the existence of santa clause.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
When I visited England a few years ago I had to drink warm beer from funny shaped glasses.

Blood from skull would ahve been a lot more interesting.

Oh and we do know that ancient BRITONS might have contributed quite a lot of DNA to the modern British Isles, but the British Royal family is, (in)famously, mostly German and Greek at the moment........so there's not even a lot of ancestry in that particular link.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
S & F for because your initial posts and replies had me rolling
thank you for the entertainment.
P.S. you might be right about a few thing tigpoppa

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGeneral33
op you really need to stop drinking all that human blood, its not good for you mate.

Personally I dont indulge in partaking of the occult rituals of the New World Order. Though maybe I would do it on the day since I would never offend my hosts if I was in the company of the british by refusing to oblige their cultural heritage of imbibing the blood of the innocent from a human skull.

Originally posted by shinzaun

You seem to forget that America was founded by the British,

Of course I did make mention that the New world as it was known to the British was merely a pleasure paradise for the dalliances of the elite to further spread their tentacles of power to give rise to America. Its all matter of fact really, but I wont digress further lest we forget that this all has been leading up Prince William and Kate Middleton living out the dreams of their british ancestors to drink blood from a human skull.

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
I know you won't but I'd advise you to go and talk to somebody who helps people who suffer from extreme delusion.

Yes and heavy is the head that wheres the crown. This information is relevant because knowledge is power! The more you know about the world then the better off you are. Clearly youre gut reaction to this thread is exactly what the Illuminati programmed you to believe so they could continue to masquerade the truth in front of youre eyes by making you think its an elaborate stage play of lies that is far too complex I am afraid to be a part of reality. Try living like I do by Occams razor, that the simplest answer is the best answer and let the truth set you free!

Originally posted by truetrigger
As a Brit born and bred I can concur.....

While at first school I was handed my first skull.....
It wasn't of anyone with significance but it ment the world to me never the less

It was during my middle school education that I first got to use my sacred skull.....

It was at the dance of the seven fairies..... and Mr rumplestiltskin had made a guest appearance disguised as
A Magical unicorn...., which was funny because Dylan, who shot to fame in the magic round about, had also come dressed as a magical unicorn..... Oh how we roared with laughter..... Whilst of course, gorging ourselves on vast amounts of AB-

Speaking only to the few cases I know of, regression hypnosis is an excellent way to uncover the truth of ones past. Not only is it scientifically accurate but it allows a person to delve into their true identity as one who buried their past of drinking blood from a human skull. This can be seen in many abduction cases but these are also manifestations that can be traced back to the Illuminati which becomes paramount when examining the clues in the Chantilly Lace on Kate Middletons dress which is like a marquis of symbology for the Illuminati.
edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: May all youre dreams when you sleep this night come true on the next!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eccentriclady
drinking blood is considered very common nowdays. we invented black pudding so we could fry our blood and consume it at meals infront of guests without drawing attention to our habits.

Whilst this practice of having a blood meal is quite common and a staple of the British diet I felt it too much of a Red Herring to pursue in my quest for truth about how Prince William and Kate Middleton have devoted themselves to the New World Order by drinking human blood out of the skull of Osama Bin Laden codenamed Geronimo just like how at the Skull and Bones Society they drink blood out of Geronimo's Skull.

Washington which is an established center of operations for the New World Order has been preparing for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton for some time also providing the moncker of Waity Katie as a title to Kate Middleton to let her know that they had the tools and the technology so Prince William and Kate Middleton could drink human blood out the skull of Bin Laden. You can read more about the explosive growth industry behind obtaining Bin Ladens skull which was recently covered in the Washinton post. Now even the main stream media is attempting to uncover the truth behind this rogue faction of skull seekers.

Washington Post details the Organizations setup to Obtain the Skull of Bin Laden for Will and Kate

A hidden world, growing beyond control

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Where might a young couple register for a set of skulls to compliment the china pattern??

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I must admit that I thought your thread title was intriguing and like so many once I had read it, I thought it was out there. But...... and it's a big But....... you triggered a conspiratorial thought I had regarding bin Laden and the Seal team execution.

Bare with me now folks. What was the code name the Seal team used for bin Laden? "Geronimo" I thought it was curious to give an enemy of the United States the code name of a Native American chief, didn't you? Not very PC at all, wouldn't you say? I also recall stories about "Bonesmen" drinking from Geronimo's skull. That's a very strange coincidence. Needing Geronimo's (bin Laden's) skull, the body could not be brought to the United States and so it was said to have been buried at sea. No evidence.

I've got to give a nod to the OP here.
Think what you want of me, the entire "Geronimo" thing was too strange to ignore.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Hemisphere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

My bad, I just saw that the "Geronimo" connection was brought up. I'll stick by my earlier post.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Now it's not just me, it's the Los Angeles Times too:

Geronimo: A century after his death, mysteriously tied to Bin Laden, the CIA and Skull and Bones

Excerpt:

In 1918, according to legend, members of the secret Skull and Bones club at Yale (including, allegedly, former President George W. Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush) dug up Geronimo's grave when a group of Army volunteers from Ivy League school was stationed at Fort Sill during World War I. The grave robbers took Geronimo's skull and some of his bones.

Here's a partial (pardon the pun) disclaimer:

US official: Bin Laden skull blown apart

"Bin Laden skull blown apart" seems a strange headline in itself. How about "Bin Laden killed by two shots"? Or something less specific as a headline? It seems the AP went out of their way to mention "Skull".
edit on 3-5-2011 by Hemisphere because: second link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Ummm, another thing is that the Apache, of whom Geronimo was chief, was the last tribe in the US to fight against the government. Was Usama the last muslim leader to fight the NWO? I'm officially interested now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join