It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

tigpoppa, you do realise that OPs like that don't help ATS, right? ATS loses its credability with posts like that.

Your post, while silly and in jest (as only a moron would believe any of it) is what people will see as the typical sorts of things the "conspiracy" theorist believes. You discredit ATS' reputation with junk like that.

Unless of course you really were serious - which means you're mentally deficient in some respect.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wow... so enlightening.
I can't believe I'm reading this.
Though I largely agree there is a hidden agenda behind what is portrayed on TV, I think this thread is just a little TOO far over the top.

Remember , if you are constantly looking for the worst in everything, you're going to bring more of it into your life.
Peace

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yeah right...

Let me guess... Princess Diana was killed because she didn't want her daily cup... sorry skull of blood anymore?

And to provide british royals with fresh blood there's a secret pact with the aliens that every second abductee has to be donored...

Or even worse... There are no aliens and the british invented ufo technology just to get their hands on fresh blood... Demand is rising these days...

What a demonic plan...

Just cancelled my trip to London next month...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by Slaytanic

Crikey I almost dropped my bloody crumpet in my tea when I read that pure minted line. Pip, Pip, and cheerio chap I bet theres a bloody good chance of someone getting their jolly rogered, or as that british lady said "LET THEM EAT CAKE!"
edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: A healthy and masculine child for you!

I can't believe I'm really responding to such bilge but seeing as everyone else is seeing this as the joke it is, just to let you know the lady who was misquoted as saying 'let them eat cake' was French, not British - you do know they are different countries right?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spolvil
I live in central UK - i can confirm that i have never drunk blood out of a human skull yet...nor have (to my knowledge admittedly) any of my mates!

its not like you can go get a skull from Tesco's....

Have you tried Asda? They may have a special offer on what with the sunny weather, little holes on the top of the skull to put your straw through.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
okay, so If you are correct, the ultimate goal for satan is to create a new world order for evil to reign over for 1000 years after which jesus comes back (for a 2nd time?) and kills satan and begins the rapture (the ascension of everyone worthy to heaven and the judgement of all the souls past and present against some sort of rules that are unilaterally decided upon a whim by god.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by harasyak
ok op sooooooo i'm guessing that either you have enough free time to concoct this obvious bs conspiracy OR you have stopped taking your anti psychotics
either way....... why is this on the front page?!

The facts I can not create, the links to Geronimo the code name given to bin laden in the relentless apprehension of his skull as a wedding gift to Prince William and Kate Middleton who need to drink blood from the skull of Osama Bin laden in order to finalize their blood pact with the new world order.

Nor did I have the capability to invent the date of the wedding or affect what the washing post uncovered about the vast networks of agencies that were dedicated to delivering the skull of Osama Bin Laden to Will and Kate. Though I am flattered by the idea I would have such a vast control over the way the world works at the end of the day I would rather just be able to enjoy a fresh pint rather than deal in the affairs of the birth of the Blood King for the New World Order.

Originally posted by noonebutme

tigpoppa, you do realise that OPs like that don't help ATS, right? ATS loses its credability with posts like that.

Your post, while silly and in jest (as only a moron would believe any of it) is what people will see as the typical sorts of things the "conspiracy" theorist believes. You discredit ATS' reputation with junk like that.

Unless of course you really were serious - which means you're mentally deficient in some respect.

Now thats okay I can take a few ribbings and jabs. Since I am a natural born skeptic and quite stubborn until faced with irrefutable truth I am used to people making personal jabs to get their point across or to wake me up to the reality of a situation and see it from their point of view. But being the true skeptic that I am I can only do so when faced with the overwhelming evidence supports the finality of my conclusions documented that give rise to only one conclusion that Prince William and Kate Middleton are driven by their ancient British Blood lust to drink human blood from the skull of Osama Bin Laden.

Originally posted by Goosegash
"following the traditions of the british people by drinking blood from human skulls"

Well its good to know that other people with a scholarly background can take an objective view of the facts too see what the hidden truth is. Many people are simply blinded to the reality due to psyops and their campaign of brainwashing using the mainstream media and HAARP to cover up the daily activities of the New World Order.

Originally posted by brinbin
Wow... so enlightening.
Remember , if you are constantly looking for the worst in everything, you're going to bring more of it into your life.
Peace

Seek only the truth, and that truth shall set you free! The beauty of the world is all around us for those who can see through the lies to the truth and I only hope that thread helps more people to see the beauty of the world around all of us.

Originally posted by beltemps
Princess Diana was killed because she didn't want her daily cup... sorry skull of blood anymore?
And to provide british royals with fresh blood there's a secret pact with the aliens that every second abductee has to be donored...
Or even worse... There are no aliens and the british invented ufo technology just to get their hands on fresh blood... Demand is rising these days...
What a demonic plan...

in fact I chronicle the alien contactee experience in a thread located here:
Alien Contactee In Depth Analysis

The reason I havent linked to it until now was that I didnt want to muddy the issue bringing in the use of alien technology to further the needs of the New World Order. I wont go further into the details lest I digress in my own thread but I would rather lead any conclusions to the reader to see what the real truth is when the facts are considered and compared side by side.

Originally posted by something wicked
'let them eat cake' was French, not British - you do know they are different countries right?

Different countries but the devil is in the details when you look at the bloodlines of these royal families and their interwoven links that tie them to the New World Order which also instigated the French Revolution as a demonstration of power over not just the Elite but the entire modern world.

Originally posted by fnord
okay, so If you are correct, the ultimate goal for satan is to create a new world order for evil to reign over for 1000 years after which jesus comes back (for a 2nd time?) and kills satan and begins the rapture (the ascension of everyone worthy to heaven and the judgement of all the souls past and present against some sort of rules that are unilaterally decided upon a whim by god.

These end times prophecies not only support my claim as I discussed earlier but act as causal predictors to the events taking place in the world today. In the book of revelations if I remember correctly and I may be wrong there were three anti christs before the rise of the official antichrist or something along those lines. Well if the John the baptist head number one and Geronimos skull is number two and then we have BIn ladens skull which is number three. Well I wont bore you by stating the obvious since we all know it leads up to the single epoch of these events when Prince William and Kate Middleton complete their blood ritual by drinking blood from the skull of Osama Bin Laden.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

LMAO tigpoppa, thank you. I haven't laughed so hard since....

I like your avatar too.

"I can't believe it's not butter"

I want to believe.

lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You my friend have some serious fu

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Very funny. Watch out though there are plenty people here on ATS who will take your comedy novelette as serious! Sad people.

My birthday is 10-8-1958 which when reversed has 911 embedded in it indicating my secret link to the twin towers and 858 is the number of days between my birthday and bin ladens.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

of course,why didn,t i see this before as i,m british!!!!!!!

how silly of me

wow were back in the dark ages.
america held off killing bin laden for a special occasion.
killing a innocent third party for blood.
using a skull as a cup.

....madness........
wake up plz

edit on 4-5-2011 by cut3ypie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by spolvil
I live in central UK - i can confirm that i have never drunk blood out of a human skull yet...nor have (to my knowledge admittedly) any of my mates!

its not like you can go get a skull from Tesco's....

Have you tried Asda? They may have a special offer on what with the sunny weather, little holes on the top of the skull to put your straw through.

Actually Tesco are doing skulls full of blood buy one get one free until Sunday.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. by the way what is bin laden?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
As a Brit I can honestly say I have never drunk blood from anything from any skull.

But holy turd this thread has made my day at work awesome, we're all having a good laugh in the office!

Also my birthday is 11/12/88 (DD/MM/YYYY) so if I remove the 88, take 1 away from the 12 and 2 away from the 11 I have 9/11 - I must be the Illustrious Illuminati Nibiru Summoning Anti-Christ Pimp Mo-Fo! But you can call me Khayal.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Khayal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Hey due, you have some prett twisted views of the brittish:

I am an american patriot and though we fought off the british because in America we believe in truth and justice, I do not look down on the british for their customs or beliefs about how the british drink human blood from human skulls

WTF? The brttish don't drink blood from skulls. How can you even believe something like that? As soon as i read that, your thread was dead to me

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Actually Tesco are doing skulls full of blood buy one get one free until Sunday.

Sainsburys has a special skull at the moment - the blood in it is taken from Reptilian virgins and mixed with Rosemary and Coriander for that zesty flavour us brits so crave in our skull goblets.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Oh and just for the record ... who the hell is starring/flagging this crap? Threads like this make a dent in our progress towards uncovering truths.

Just delete you account and join facebook...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I just started to read your text but had to stop, some awesome idea came to my mind...

today is May the 4th, 5/4 when you add this it's 9 dude! and because this are 2 numbers adding this again gives us 11... so you see? 9/11
holly crap... I guess MUST BE some Illuminati day don't you think???

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
A cranium full of blood, preferably warm, first thing in the morning sets me up nicely for the day.

Is it only us Brits that do that?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

For some reason its not caught on elsewhere, much like jellied eels and Wayne Rooney.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join