It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Originally posted by babybunnies
reply to post by DreamerOracle

The media was saying during the wedding that the red uniform actually represented the IRISH guards, not the Welsh.

Yes thats correct, my wife took great pleasure in correcting me...

well at least there is one important point in this discussion!!

But in fact the red uniform represents the British Army - not any particular regiment.

the individual regiments are represented (identified) by various accouterments on the uniform.

In the cases of the Welsh and Irish Guards the Welsh Guards have their buttons in groups of 5 and wear a green and white plume. The Irish have their buttons in groups of 4 and wear a blue plume.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Please forgive me for posting in this thread. I just wanted to say "just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you."

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
As a young American I travelled to the UK to attend a prestigious university. 25 years later, a beautiful British family of my own, a long and successful career and a good few British friends I've seen it all in this country. At no point in that entire quarter of a century has a friend invited me out to "partake in the drinking of blood from skulls." Not once. I feel it must be because I have not been accepted as "one of them" yet even though I drink tea (no colonial coffee here!) and have my toast done on one side. I must double my efforts to fit in!

I have been introduced to the delightful "Black Pudding" though. Quite the delicacy as long as you don't know what it is!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Originally posted by babybunnies
reply to post by DreamerOracle

The media was saying during the wedding that the red uniform actually represented the IRISH guards, not the Welsh.

Yes thats correct, my wife took great pleasure in correcting me...

well at least there is one important point in this discussion!!

But in fact the red uniform represents the British Army - not any particular regiment.

the individual regiments are represented (identified) by various accouterments on the uniform.

In the cases of the Welsh and Irish Guards the Welsh Guards have their buttons in groups of 5 and wear a green and white plume. The Irish have their buttons in groups of 4 and wear a blue plume.

Thanks for clearing that up

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I am English and I do not drink blood from skulls, I have no time for the royal family though and believe they are evil and scroungers from the British people .

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PW229
As a young American I travelled to the UK to attend a prestigious university. 25 years later, a beautiful British family of my own, a long and successful career and a good few British friends I've seen it all in this country. At no point in that entire quarter of a century has a friend invited me out to "partake in the drinking of blood from skulls." Not once. I feel it must be because I have not been accepted as "one of them" yet even though I drink tea (no colonial coffee here!) and have my toast done on one side. I must double my efforts to fit in!

I have been introduced to the delightful "Black Pudding" though. Quite the delicacy as long as you don't know what it is!

I am sure you fit in and are accepted we English are an easy going lot especially when it comes to black pudding ha ha , you must live in the North of England ?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tigpoppa

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was making people believe he doesnt exist...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
andreaslovesthelord.com...

Nobody thinks he's out of the ordinary? He's normal?
That's what he wants you to think!!!...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndreStrong

Nobody thinks he's out of the ordinary? He's normal?
That's what he wants you to think!!!...

How do you know what William thinks?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

I know how the devil tries to trick people... do you think the devil exists? What is your opinion on Prince William?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is why we have a skunk works forum.2nd..

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I believe the "Devil" is a construct of the Human Mind
I do not really have an opinion on William

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

My point is drinking blood from a skull would only be done by someone who has demonic/devilish attributes...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

edit on 17-2-2016 by AndreStrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Best thread ever....

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

My point is drinking blood from a skull would only be done by someone who has demonic/devilish attributes..

So you think William and Kate drank blood from the skull of Bin Laden which was gifted by The Illuminati ?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I feel like I have to reply (maybe I'm forced to reply) - only recently we had our neighbours round to celebrate the birth of their second child by drinking blood from a skull. I didn't realise it was that unusual, until they expressed surprise and ran from the house screaming.
the skull we use has been in my family for generations, the story is that it's the head of a leader of tribe that fought againsst my great-great-great-great grandady at Culloden. anyway, the skull is right there on our mantlepiece ready for whenever we need it for any celebration, and blood is easily obtainable from our local halal butcher.

I prefer mine with milk and sugar, but the wife likes hers neat.

[shrugs] just sayin.
edit on 17-2-2016 by CrastneyJPR because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join