It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by amodedoma
reply to post by mishigas
OBL's been dead for years, the CIA's used him as a boogeyman to keep the public frightened and motivated to fight an endless war. The fact he no longer serves this purpose is worrisome. Those that are in control need to motivate more fear and hate to keep the war going, and it's not beyond them to sacrifice innocent lives to achieve their ends.
They could have taken him alive (if he were still alive), just as easily as dead. They could have verrified his death in many ways, instead his body was dumped at sea.
Everybody wants to celebrate this as if it were some sort of end to the fear that's been eroding our civil liberties. So do I, but somehow I get the feeling that this is just the prelude to something much worse.
Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm remaining open minded, yet skeptical.
Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Yet another very sad day for the USSA.
Stinks to high heaven, almost as bad as the 9/11 "story" they gave us.
Hurray! Emanuel Goldstein is dead!
And they killed him on May Day too!
And we don't have to look at his horrible evil face in a courtroom! They got rid of the body ASAP!
And Osama, er, I mean Obama, gets ALL credit for stopping the monster! He's SO incredible!
How do I get out of this insane fictional / nightmare story??
FLASH: U.S. team's mission was to kill, not capture bin Laden - U.S. security official
Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
They said there was a fire fight when they broke into the compound.. Osama Bin Laden, Age 54 at the time of his death.. It's been reported that he was on dialysis.. People with medical knowledge know, once you get on dialysis your kidneys aren't going to magically heal themselves.. The condition only worsens.. How exactly is a fragile man on dialysis able to participate in a fire fight?
I don't see why they didn't capture him and bring him to trial.. Why is everyone celebrating? They just killed a man without putting him to trial in front of the World to see..
This whole thing is completely fishy.. Alright, consider it really is his body, that he really is dead.. It doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda is linked to the CIA among countless other organizations.. It still doesn't change the fact that 9/11 was clearly a false-flag operation..
Now this whole thing doesn't seem complete with the killing of Osama alone.. No.. They're prepping for something else.. Another false flag maybe.. The opportunities are really open to them to snatch more of our freedoms and rights away.. On top of that, Eugenicists are probably excited that this might incite some death..
Be on guard folks.. Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see..edit on 2-5-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by Kram09
So if we are to accept that Bin Laden is in fact dead then some questions need to be raised by all thinking people and by the media too.
1) If he was in this compound as we are told, why was this not spotted before? Consider the fact that U.S drones have been buzzing Pakistan and launching strikes there for a long time.
2) If the compound was that close to a Pakistani military base, how did they not know Bin Laden was there?
3) If the Pakistanis did know and if American and Pakistani intelligence agencies cooperate and share information as much as we're led to believe, why was this not passed on?
4) Why was Bin Laden killed outright and not arrested and brought to trial, in the same way that, for example, Saddam Hussein was?
5) How is it possible for the media to be flooded with photos and footage of Saddam soon after his capture and videos to appear quickly on the internet of his execution, yet we have no such thing in regards to the death of Osama Bin Laden, except for one photo which has been widely condemned as a fake.
6) Is the timing of this announcement not even a little bit suspicious? It serves to give Obama a boost in the polls and potentially even to re-elect him in 2012. It also distracts from any supposed irregularities being brought up in regards to his birth certificate.