It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
i wonder what the muslims (middle easterners/pakistanis/iranians/iraqis/afghanis) are saying on their forums?

i wonder if they believe he is dead.

if everyone believes he is dead and he doesnt show up on al-jazeera anymore...will it matter if theres "real" proof that he is dead?

edit on 2/5/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a lot of things are on my mind right now, The dna trully doesnt prove anything to me... because im not going to see it, pictures are not going to prove me anything because it could be photoshopped, saying that he was KIA today when others say that it was 4 years ago and videos are online and the people who told that he´s dead...are equally dead,
Is there a possible way of barack using this to win elections?? i dont think so... he didnt kill him ...he didnt went to war,,, special forces did it, and the special forces are around pakistan afghanistan since bush administration... so i think credits go to bush,
OBL facing trial? why? he would die anyways, just like hussein did.
People are talking about the birth certificate the royal wedding and OBL killing are related. i would love to see a explanation of a wedding and a killing of a person are related , just for laughs...

so much confusion in my mind right now...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by amodedoma
reply to post by mishigas

OBL's been dead for years, the CIA's used him as a boogeyman to keep the public frightened and motivated to fight an endless war. The fact he no longer serves this purpose is worrisome. Those that are in control need to motivate more fear and hate to keep the war going, and it's not beyond them to sacrifice innocent lives to achieve their ends.
They could have taken him alive (if he were still alive), just as easily as dead. They could have verrified his death in many ways, instead his body was dumped at sea.
Everybody wants to celebrate this as if it were some sort of end to the fear that's been eroding our civil liberties. So do I, but somehow I get the feeling that this is just the prelude to something much worse.

Right, on ALL counts.

Look for a false flag in the very near future...must keep the sheeple fearful!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm remaining open minded, yet skeptical.

Yes!

As I said - - not everything is a conspiracy - - - but it could be.

I'm not gonna jump on something just because.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I am probably among the few who don't understand why so many are in a state of bliss, but that probably says more about the others than it does about me. The war on terror is all but ended. Our soldiers are still dying in Afghanistan fighting a war against who?

I doubt that Bin Laden was still alive on Sunday, I wouldn't be surprised if he died years ago and this is a mere look-alike. Very convenient that he was shot in the head, you would think that these special forces would be ordered to capture him alive. Would have been better for propagandistic purposes.

It took 10 years and a huge number of innocent lives. The war is all but over, the enemy undefeated and the US at the brink of collapsing. No reason for parties.

edit on 2-5-2011 by Mdv2 because: (no reason given)

link   
This has to be the biggest to-do-about-nothing of ALL time.

Good grief, who gives a #?

Lol - Republicans were so excited when they saw "Obama is Dead" on the news. then they reread it and there was a "s" instead of a "b"

edit on 5/2/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

link   
I guess my question is...how long before the troops come home to take on the new enemy...the American public

Inquiring minds want to know

link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Yet another very sad day for the USSA.

Stinks to high heaven, almost as bad as the 9/11 "story" they gave us.

Hurray! Emanuel Goldstein is dead!

And they killed him on May Day too!

And we don't have to look at his horrible evil face in a courtroom! They got rid of the body ASAP!

And Osama, er, I mean Obama, gets ALL credit for stopping the monster! He's SO incredible!

Sheesh...

How do I get out of this insane fictional / nightmare story??

I too thought there was some irony there...May Day...which, if I'm not mistaken, Bush renamed Patriot Day back in 02 or 03, did he not??? Apparently not, because Wikipedia says nothing, so I guess I just imagined that.

At any rate, very odd. Goldstein really is dead now...

I actually heard a radio announcer, in the same breath mind you, say that "We are now safer...there is a heightened level of alert in case of reprisals"..how the hell no one finds that truly Orwellian, I do not know.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I find this completely and utterly ignorant on the part of many.

The idea of a BOOGEYMAN is just that, an idea. An idea that was represented by "terrorists" such as Osama Bin Laden. One man representing the idea of the Boogeyman is dead.

Do you honestly think the idea is gone?

Do you believe the government will allow this opportunity to instill even greater fear go to waste? Stop APPLAUDING. He is but ONE man.

We all know who the real terrorists are. We know who the real thieves and murderers are.
Even removing the likes of Obama or Rockefeller will have little impact, because they too are only representing an idea.

How can ANYONE say "Hey guys, we killed a HUMAN BEING, awesome!" No one has the right to kill another. Until this day he is still the ALLEGED mastermind behind 9/11. Even so, does that give us the right to kill him? He should have been taken to court, he should have been given a fair trial. How society is falling into the pits of inhumanity. Each and every individual applauding this death is the culprit of the downfall of society.

WITHOUT PROOF, people are clapping at the death of another. Even with proof it's still sickening. No, instead of changing the world we live in, a world that doesn't breed this kind of hate and division, we continue to build upon the crumbling foundations of ignorance. Ignorance of life, ignorance of unity, ignorance of love.

The people standing outside of the White House applauding are a true testament to the endless depths of ignorance. Who knows though, maybe they were too drunk to think clearer.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

FLASH: U.S. team's mission was to kill, not capture bin Laden - U.S. security official

Like we needed an official to tell us that. The reported method of death was gunshot to the head. Not exactly the likeliest way one would die in a firefight (where you go for the center of mass of the target...i.e. chest). He was executed, of course. No surprise there. (at least to me).

link   
Some interesting coincidences on dates-

www.nydailynews.com...

Late on May 1, 1945 - about as late as President Obama's TV announcement Sunday - German radio announced that Hitler had fallen "fighting to the last breath against Bolshevism and for Germany."

May 1 is also the anniversary of President Bush's ill-conceived 2003 Mission Accomplished speech, prematurely announcing an end to combat in Iraq.

link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Well, it does seem odd that they would ditch his body in the ocean, if that is not a rumor, but at least one other person here also heard that.

I will say that after 10 long years, I don't see the war in Afghanistan ending today. I also see that Pakistan was apparently the "right" country to attack.

link   
So if we are to accept that Bin Laden is in fact dead then some questions need to be raised by all thinking people and by the media too.

1) If he was in this compound as we are told, why was this not spotted before? Consider the fact that U.S drones have been buzzing Pakistan and launching strikes there for a long time.

2) If the compound was that close to a Pakistani military base, how did they not know Bin Laden was there?

3) If the Pakistanis did know and if American and Pakistani intelligence agencies cooperate and share information as much as we're led to believe, why was this not passed on?

4) Why was Bin Laden killed outright and not arrested and brought to trial, in the same way that, for example, Saddam Hussein was?

5) How is it possible for the media to be flooded with photos and footage of Saddam soon after his capture and videos to appear quickly on the internet of his execution, yet we have no such thing in regards to the death of Osama Bin Laden, except for one photo which has been widely condemned as a fake.

6) Is the timing of this announcement not even a little bit suspicious? It serves to give Obama a boost in the polls and potentially even to re-elect him in 2012. It also distracts from any supposed irregularities being brought up in regards to his birth certificate.

link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
They said there was a fire fight when they broke into the compound.. Osama Bin Laden, Age 54 at the time of his death.. It's been reported that he was on dialysis.. People with medical knowledge know, once you get on dialysis your kidneys aren't going to magically heal themselves.. The condition only worsens.. How exactly is a fragile man on dialysis able to participate in a fire fight?

I don't see why they didn't capture him and bring him to trial.. Why is everyone celebrating? They just killed a man without putting him to trial in front of the World to see..

This whole thing is completely fishy.. Alright, consider it really is his body, that he really is dead.. It doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda is linked to the CIA among countless other organizations.. It still doesn't change the fact that 9/11 was clearly a false-flag operation..

Now this whole thing doesn't seem complete with the killing of Osama alone.. No.. They're prepping for something else.. Another false flag maybe.. The opportunities are really open to them to snatch more of our freedoms and rights away.. On top of that, Eugenicists are probably excited that this might incite some death..

Be on guard folks.. Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see..
edit on 2-5-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

I'm just trying to figure out why everyone is so adamant that he had kidney problems. Does anyone have substantial evidence to attest to this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I'm actually really pissed off right now after reading this CNN headline about him being buried at sea. They must really really reeeeally take us for morons.

You have someone who is supposedly the most wanted man in the world, who you have been looking for for 10 years. You finally kill him, and you take a dna sample and chuck him off a helicopter at sea??? REALLY? And we're supposed to believe this?

Does anyone not think this is just like the WTC steel that was so suddenly shipped off? Destroy all evidence, believe your government. This is insane.

When Sadam's two sons were killed, the pictures of their dead bodies were posted all over the internet, including CNN. But now, were told OSAMA BIN LADEN was buried at sea. And everyone will just sit back and say "oh, ok that makes sense. In the Muslim religion they want to be buried within a day". Come on..

Seriously.. im not trying to take anything away from the victims of 9/11. But this is just complete BS from top to bottom.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
In the hacienda of the man who said, "Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia.", Somewhere in Mexico.

Warren Oates, a big phoney smile on his face, his eyes hidden behind his dark shades says, "I don't have the head but I've got something much better."

Evil Mexican ranchero, scowling, "Whaaat? You don't have heeez head. I ordered heeez head you stupid greeengo!"

Oates grimaces. "I buried the body at sea, but I've got something much better that . . . "

Ranchero, "Whaaaaat!!! You bury the body at seeee?!?!?!?! I keeel you now!!!"

He reaches for the gun in his top drawer, while his henchmen grab Oates.

Oates, " Wait senor, wait!"

Ranchero, "Whaaaat, you stupid cabron?"

Oates, "I have something much better, senor. I have DNA samples and pictures that my hooker girlfriend took with her own little hands."

Ranchero, looking puzzled. "DNA?! What is DNA? I don't need no DNA, Ohtts, you stupid imbecil.

He riddles Oates with bullets, screaming, "I don't need no DNA. I waaaant theee head!!!!!"

I'd like to hear what Al CIAda has to say about all this. If they are a genuine terrorist organisation, now is the perfect opportunity to release the news that bin Laden was killed years ago, but that the death was kept secret for operational reasons.
edit on 2-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
A person raised earlier the point that they should have been able to take Osama Bin laden due to his dialisis alive and he should have stood trial. That person made a supremely good and right point.

Someone else said how it explained why the Royal Couple suddenly chose not to go on honeymoon. We don't give up honeymoons unless we might not survive them, no one close has suddenly had a heart attack etc.

9/11 has never gone away and so many openly blame their own government and think its in cahoots with another country for it, that sooner or later there was going to have to be some sort of enquiry and what better way to lay such a perculiar incident to death than smother it with Bin Laden's death.

Its timed with the uprisings in the Middle East, this death by some idiot clever clogs has given Muslim extremists everywhere the one thing they love almost as much as Allah and that's a martyr. In murdering Bin Laden he will be the epitome of a Muslim Martyr killed in a Muslim country by the West, with its usual hypocritical and double standards that many Muslim people, who may never have supported Bin laden before, will see his death as a terrorist act in itself that our clever governments have carried out.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
What I think is that all the members of ATS owe the US Gov a huge debt of thanks.

They just provided enough conspiracy fodder to keep this site active for many, many years.

Personally I try not to take any solice in the death of any Human, however I know there are a lot of people who will now get some degree of closure over past events and may be able to move on with their lives. That is something at least.

Still it will be- interesting- to see how this event morphs.

I have to say I find it somewhat curious that Obama announces reelection and then the long form BC pops out and Osama gets to sleep with the fishes. Great campaign fodder, no?

edit on 2-5-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

link   
Obama noted that wars will be more AGGRESSIVE from now on.

So killing Osama was a bad idea I guess?

link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So if we are to accept that Bin Laden is in fact dead then some questions need to be raised by all thinking people and by the media too.

1) If he was in this compound as we are told, why was this not spotted before? Consider the fact that U.S drones have been buzzing Pakistan and launching strikes there for a long time.

2) If the compound was that close to a Pakistani military base, how did they not know Bin Laden was there?

3) If the Pakistanis did know and if American and Pakistani intelligence agencies cooperate and share information as much as we're led to believe, why was this not passed on?

4) Why was Bin Laden killed outright and not arrested and brought to trial, in the same way that, for example, Saddam Hussein was?

5) How is it possible for the media to be flooded with photos and footage of Saddam soon after his capture and videos to appear quickly on the internet of his execution, yet we have no such thing in regards to the death of Osama Bin Laden, except for one photo which has been widely condemned as a fake.

6) Is the timing of this announcement not even a little bit suspicious? It serves to give Obama a boost in the polls and potentially even to re-elect him in 2012. It also distracts from any supposed irregularities being brought up in regards to his birth certificate.

and to add to number 6), the president's press release happened on May Day...

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join