It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Someone already mentioned what the issue is. A lot of times it has nothing to do with the color of skin and more to do with cultural differences.
I would never date and or marry a black woman, first of all because for the most part I dont find them attractive and secondly, when you marry, you dont just marry the person, you also marry their family.
You will be forced (if you want a happy marriage that is) to accept a culture that may not fit with the culture that you grew up with. If you dont accept it, itll make your spouse unhappy, if you do accept it and dont like it, itll make you unhappy. Either scenario is a recipe for divorce.

And the OP is correct, the most hated and vilified group of people in this day and age is the middle aged white male.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

MSM doesn't want to be called out by minorities as racist because advertisers will distance themselves. It's bad for profits. Simple as that I think. They will be attacked by competition, and labeled as soon as there is any verifiable pattern. They will always take the politically correct stance... the safe route... the high road.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Lawl that video was funny as hell, made my day thanks for posting it.

Why does the system hate whites two words....white guilt....guess you can throw some polotical correctness on there as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
When I was in high school, I applied for over 200 scholarships. Most of them were need-based scholarships, based on your family's background and income. I didn't get a single scholarship even though I was a great student with many awards and achievements for my artwork, and my family's income was $11,000 a year at the time. I'd say I was in need!

The recipients of most of the scholarships I applied for were mainly minority students with family incomes at or a little above my family. I felt pretty betrayed by the system, and now I have to be in debt for 15 years because I'm not a minority.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

"Why is it that the media and education system are always bringing up well-known "atrocities" committed by Whites (as if ALL Whites are responsible for such things) while completely ignoring evils committed by non-White peoples?"

Because white race has failed to notice, the presence of secret societies like freemasonry within them, who are killing the non-white races all over the world daily. Latest example is the turmoil created by Freemasons in ivory coast for the purpose of making profits by killing innocent Africans. Few evil men within the white population, just want to earn profits by any means whether it is murder, pillage or directly ruling the political, business and government system of non white countries, and then executing their plans through the non-white's.

Ivory Coast: Freemasons Key to Imperialist Control

www.ocnus.net...
www.henrymakow.com...

French Freemasons and their African lodge leaders play a key role in the current impasse in the Ivory Coast.

Virtually all the African leaders ranged against Laurent Gbagbo and supporting the elite cadre of French business and political leaders are Freemasons affiliated to the same lodges as the elite French business and political group.

This French political and Masonic system is certainly not the future for Africa and sending troops to kill innocent Africans in support of such brazen and deadly corruption is not everyone's idea of a democratic process.

And because these secretive organizations among the white race, want to impose their agenda on the world. So obviously they will be hated by non-white people.

A letter from masonic officer in Massachusetts encouraged ponton to stress in his speeches the point that "English-speaking peoples and organizations [are] the saviour of the world and more than ever needed at this time"

Builders of Empires: Freemasons and British Imperialism.

Few vile organizations like freemasonry, CFR, Bilderbergs etc. are tarnishing the image of the whole white population. If we keep hating blacks and Asians, we are just playing their game, because racial hatred is what they have always wanted.

White People please unite, and kill the few hidden evildoers among you.

edit on 30-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: you can do it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER: More of a rant in response to a lot replies in here.
---
-
-
-

I want to get this straight. You're upset because whites in your view are portrayed in a negative light?

Hmm, whites (not you) but your ancestors raped, and made slaves out of blacks for nearly 300 years and considered them to be 3/5ths of a human in a COUNTRY that was popularly known as 'THE LAND OF THE FREE"

After the whites 'freed' the slaves (even though they didn't really want to), they still had legislation in place to impede the black mans' growth.

After slavery was abolished, whites still looked at ''n-word's' as 3/5ths a human and continued to treat them that way. Then black people endured 100 more years of segregation, murder, lynching, social oppression, and mental abuse.

Finally, two strong leaders, and I mention only these two because they were prominent in all classes of blacks. MLK and Malcolm X (pre-Nation of Islam and post) came along and instilled a sense of self worth in African Americans. Made AA's confident and happy to be what they are after hundreds of years of striping their very identities.

Black became beautiful, the majority of AA's wanted to model themselves after these leaders. Wanted to get off the streets and attend universities.... But guess what happened... the government killed these two prominent figureheads.

Two figure heads set the standard for what is to be a proud strong AA's, in their PRIME was gunned down by the government run by who? Take a guess. PROUD WHITES.

Ever since then the majority of Blacks lost their sense of self-worth, pride and it's been a downward spiral ever since.

That black man that may have robbed you might have become a Harvard grad, if his mother or father had that strong figurehead of the civil rights still paving the road for AAs back in their day. But no, his mother had to read about his accomplishments, instead of experiencing them alongside him because some whites couldn't stand the fact that these two figures were gaining power, and unifying the black race.

300+ years of vilification VS 30 years of Vilification? This is nothing but cause and effect.. an effect that is the result of your or the American white ancestors mistreating not only the blacks, but deceiving and completely exterminating the Native Americans.

I'm going to hear "Well they can still follow their footsteps".

No, you can say that to a race that has retain some form of their culture to an extent... you can't say that to a group of people who has NO identity whatsoever, and is completely separated from the customs of their homeland. Those types of people need active leadership. The way Moses led the people out of Egypt, blacks needed that and WHITES destroyed that.

White ancestors put blacks in this position. Enslaved, took away culture, raped, debased them, then you freed them, and still debased them, we finally decide to stand up for ourselves in the 50s and 60s, and you KILL our LEADERS, and try to tarnish their legacy... and now you have the audacity to tell AA's to suck it up and prove themselves.. after you killed the two leaders that served as a BLUEPRINT of the strong AA man?

Unbelievable.

So when you see that thug in the street, or hear these ridiculously mediocre soulja boy songs that even I loathe, just know this is a product of the American White ancestors.

Only way for the American white man to assuage their guilt is to rebuild this country on principles that serve all races. This country was built on deception ,slavery, corruption and downright extermination; that's why this country can only survive if it practices these customs. (it currently practices deception & corruption)

This country needs to be built on true freedom, truth, and integrity.. it is the only solution.

Before people jump to conclusions, I do not advocate any form of racism, or separation. This is merely an observation and my comments on it as a whole.

edit on 30-4-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The Jew Haters are showing their Bigoted selfs, how did I know that. Except this moron in this one makes his own argument disappear. But as I have found in life most bigots are STUPID AS HELL!

he argues that a self defeating system cant stand yet he claims Israel controls everything, if this were true would Israel be having the trouble in it's Nation it does. His argument is that they would be the most profitable, greatest Nation on Earth because they control everything.

MARK OF A MORON, TO MAKE HIS OWN ARGUMENT OBSOLETE!

As to your other stuff about whites, it's basically get evenism. They feel that because white men have controlled everything for so long that it is time to make the playing board square. This is bass-askward thinking in my opinion as it doesn't reward achievment but race. This Nation was once a place where any man or woman could become anything if they worked hard enough, they have killed it with this reverse racism and cause much animosity those who work hard but are rejected because their parents happened to be WHITE! Good questions you asked OP, just don't let these moron Jew Haters spout you to blaming Jews for your position. The Jews are pretty much in the same spot everywhere they are in the world!

Thought you might like this link. White Scholarship
edit on 4/30/2011 by theindependentjournal because: To add Link

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Expired

Logic will anser this excellent question perhaps.

Would those who control the media in the USA if they were white Christians want to destroy themselves?

I would guess no, as self destructing individuals seldom gain power.

So who would benefit from vilifying White skinned Christians?

Who controls the media predominantly in the USA?

There lies the answer.

An excellent example of misdirection wether through learned ignorance or intent.

Destroying the hegemony of WASP culture in the US has been the prime strategy of........Marxists! - in order to replace it with a culture of 'diversity' in the understanding that a house divided cannot stand.

In the same way that the truebeliever marxist use all sorts of usefull idiot groups with ridiculous agendas - peace ecoology, feminists, social justice, gays etc.

The truebeliever Marxists are being used as dupes by the NWO factions to achieve completely different agendas.

And yes - there is a reason they put usefull idiot Jews front and centre in most of their operations.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

Interesting RANT, funny how you left out women, Irish, Chinese and focused on Blacks but you're not a racists or separatist. I suppose if that were true you would have added that NOT ONE OF THOSE SLAVES WAS SENT FROM AFRICA BY A WHITE MAN. But that would belay your racist rant wouldn't it. Two proud AA leaders gunned down by proud white men, I can only assume one is Martin Luther King the Marxist Womanizing hypocrite and because some a$$hole with a gun claims he is a white proud whatever doesn't mean he speaks for anyone but his damn self, I noticed you didn't mention the many Whites and Jews who marched in the South during those times to help the American Blacks, I noticed you made no mention the northern States Soldiers who fought at the end of the War between the states for freed slaves. I noticed you are pretty much wast my first post said, a moron who thinks that you can make things equal by treating others UNEQUAL!

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL BY THEIR CREATOR!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL BY THEIR CREATOR!

I agree.

Funny, a LARGE majority of American white ancestors didn't feel this way. LOLOL.

Only way for the American white man to assuage their guilt is to rebuild this country on PRINCIPLES THAT SERVE ALL RACES. This country was built on deception ,slavery, corruption and downright extermination; that's why this country can only survive if it practices these customs. (it currently practices deception & corruption)
This country needs to be built on true freedom, truth, and integrity.. it is the only solution.

I guess you didn't read this. *Shrug*

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

ALWAYS is a pretty strong statement.

98 Percent is pretty bold as well.

Yes I am white. Who cares.....

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Every major Empire in history has been built by the slave system. Rome, Egypt, the UK, China, The Soviet Union.
When people talk about slavery, they always assume it to be a race issue and not an economic issue.
Slave labor doesnt discriminate based on color or ethnicity.
The serf, peasant and most prison systems are also slavery institutions.

By the way, I am white, from the south and have absolutely ZERO guilt about US slavery.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
When we are all kids, we hardly noticed or ever questioned different skin colours of people. The moment we grew up, we were made more racially aware simply because that's how the system is.
I do not know why you people cling on to skin colour so much as its some type of identity. these ethnic minorities are minorities for a reason - they are MINORITIES. It amazes me how y'all think just because the White population decreased from 99% a couple of hundred years ago to about 70% in the states because of some type of conspiracy! Get real. Who did America belong to before the white people came? That's right...if you want to get all racial about it.
White birth rates have been decreasing for a long time now simply because people ain't having more babies hence the reason why ethnic minorities seem to have higher birth rates.
And I don't where the hell you get your stats from that White people are being discriminated because the last time I checked, about greater than 50% of American prisons are filled with black people and ethnic minorities.

So stop with the fear mongering please.

(gets quoted by some ignorant tool)

edit on 30-4-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The media just want to create hatred and division amongst the working class majority. Well done, you've fallen for their trap.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

No Sir, I read it I just absolutely and WHOLE heartely disagree with your assertion it was created on the things you say. It was created and men ran amuk, usually for greed. The Love of money is the root of all evil.

My Declaration of Independence is exactly the opposite of the things you spewed as our founding principles.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If I were trying to rule the world the first step is DIVIDE AND CONQUER

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The political incorrect threads that nobody likes to post.
These are the subjects that this country has problems addressing. There is so much guilt from our past because of slavery and how generations before us treated the black man, Caucasians will avoid the issue at all costs for fear of being called a raciest.

Clearly there is a divide between blacks and whites. What amazes me is how African Americans fought for equal rights, complained about being segregated, complained about violence being directed at them, complained about being called derogatory names, complained about not having equal access to education, yet they're doing it to themselves now!!!

For a race that has been treated unfairly, you would think that now that they're receiving respect and access to things that were denied to them, they would be taking full advantage of it and improve their overall image.

-Yet crime in the black community is disproportionally high when compared to the white population majority.

-Education at public schools is at an equal level for all races, yet the black achievement gap is consistently near the bottom. (Shouldn't they be taking advantage of education to help raise them out of poverty like the majority of immigrants did who came to this country?)

-Expensive basketball shoes or their bling around their neck is more important than pride in their homes. How much can a couple of gallons of paint cost? Many homes that were once owned by immigrants in our city are now occupied by African Americans who have neglected them and are now in deplorable condition.

-After earlier generations were constantly being called the derogatory "N" word, why in the hell would you be calling each other that word now?

-They have given society great music, yet in the past decade, their hip hop music with the negative and explicit sexual and vulgar language just doesn't help improve their overall image especially with the older generations.

-They continue to segregate themselves with the BET network, black history month, black beauty pageants, the use of affirmative action, and the NAACP.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

White people are bad. They deserve it. A white person once took my parking spot. Death to whitey!

Seriously? White guilt, self-efacement. Or, maybe white people can handle stereotypes better than folks with different phenotypes.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

You do know you sound just as pathetic and whiny as all those other minorities that bitch and moan and blame the world and everyone else for their problems, don't you? Stop your belly-aching. Poor, poor white man.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Oh nah, you're right this country was built on truth, honesty, and peace and freedom for all that come here, white black, asian, etc.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join