It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Caucasians are a slowly diminishing breed. We will all be brown by the middle of this century. Is it really a bad thing? I think not. Gene sharing is what is going to make us stronger as humans.

There are many studies that conclude that once we interbreed, we will have stronger genes and smarter brains

Can't say I follow your post. However, I will say that I am attraced to the same heritage I was brought in. Won't tell you what that is.....as you will misconstrue it as racial.

The world will still turn and we may even become better once become united under a brown skin.

Melamine means nothing, brain capacity and spirituality are what we should strive for. I'm all for mixing of the races. We will become stronger.

[/quote

OH HELL NO
I want my kids and grandkids to look just like me... blond haired and blue eyed
white folks should be proud to be white and strive to keep it that way
If you want to be brown im sure there's an apartment full of blacks or mexicans somewhere that would love to have you... go and have at it
as far as me and mine we are stayin just as cracker white as we can thanks anyway

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Caucasians are a slowly diminishing breed. We will all be brown by the middle of this century. Is it really a bad thing? I think not. Gene sharing is what is going to make us stronger as humans.

There are many studies that conclude that once we interbreed, we will have stronger genes and smarter brains

Can't say I follow your post. However, I will say that I am attraced to the same heritage I was brought in. Won't tell you what that is.....as you will misconstrue it as racial.

The world will still turn and we may even become better once become united under a brown skin.

Melamine means nothing, brain capacity and spirituality are what we should strive for. I'm all for mixing of the races. We will become stronger.

I believe that all races should take pride in who they are as I do. It is up to the individual whether to preserve their race. I choose to preserve mine. I don't believe that inter racial people with brown skin will end up with "smarter brains" than anybody else. When people can actually stop and take pride for who they are and respect other races as having that same virtue, I believe that will greatly reduce racial bigotry and discrimination. Describe "smarter brains" to me and please link me to the studies that you speak of because that sounds like the most ignorant piece of drivel that I've heard in a long time.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Again, speaking of Christians or "WASPS" is kind of counterproductive here; this is about Whites in general.

Anyway.....
www.natvan.com/who-rules-america
The fact that this is from a White Separatist site should not phase you; just check out the link.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
OP I agree with much of what you say. I became "self aware" that things were just not right when years ago a movie came out with Steve Martin and Queen Latifa that portrayed Steve Martin as hopeless, clueless, ignorant to all things considered to be hip, etc...etc....etc WHITEY. I will admit that I never saw the movie, but I didn't need to as the trailer that was making the rounds on TV did a good enough job at "advertising" the true meaning of the film.

It was at that point forward that I began noticing that crap just wasn't right and that the "white" man was under attack. Here I am of Portuguese ancestry but am painted as being "white" with that VERY broad paint brush that TPTB use for generalizing the "white" race. In fact whenever I come across forms that require me to state my ethnic background and instead of listing Caucasian, WHITE is the only option, I go with Latino.

Lastly I want to add that what is very apparent here (and OP you listed a good number of reasons that support just how apparent this crap is), that this is CLEARLY a tool of TPTB. I mean if you'd ask me how I thought race relations, or how much time I spent even thinking about race related issues prior to and up to Criminal in Chief O'Bummer becoming president...I would have to say that I felt it was a non-issue, in that I wasn't hearing anything about it for the most part. I think that race relations were on track to making the biggest gains in improvement EVER....that is until our current Criminal in Chief. Ever since this punka$$ got in office, racial tensions flared up again....like they began coming out of nowhere...JUST AS THEY PLANNED IT!

Think about it folks....much if not most of all current racial tensions have been orchestrated. When it was apparent that people around the world where beginning to have/show much love to others of different races, we have that New Black Panther Party incident of "voter intimidation" where that skinny punk thug was on camera talking about "killing all the cracka's and they babies" and what was even worse is what then came down from the TOP, and by top just so there is absolutely NO CONFUSION here....O'Bummer himself told Attorney General Eric Holder to drop the charges against the NBPP which Holder further went on to instruct those under him that "there will be NO PROSECUTIONS OF BLACK ON WHITE CRIME"!!!!

Now you tell me that this isn't being orchestrated and a tool of TPTB?!? The people of the world together would do a fine job in eliminating racial bias, however there are those that need us to stay primitive and not evolve because to do so would take away much of what they have in their tool boxes that they use to control us to keep us from evolving. It's simple really.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The system doesn't just have it out for whites. The media keeping racial tensions serves a more sinister purpose. When we are divided and afraid we are all much easier to control. Everyone knows that most media outlets are regulated by the government. If we're too afraid and hateful of each other we can't rise up and take back the reins. It's a simple tactic and one that has been used for millenia. To quote one of my favorite video games. "Fear is enough to control the minds of people."

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I think that even if some way we found away to get this past the media, I am almost 100% sure that in that area of Detroit there are about 5 white guys that unless they had masks on, you would think that they were "gangsta", has anyone thought to ask the white kid, that is playing Lil'Wayne in his beat up Cadillac, what the heck are you doing?

White people have also got to take some slack for this. Come on, I am from NYC, and I moved to the mid west, and I never seen so many white guys and the gals, trying to be gangsta. I was appalled when I first saw this. The fight wasn't lost during this decade. it was lost during the 80's and 90's, why didn't someone stand up then?

Why aren't parents teaching there kids about their heritage? Instead they are allowing their kids to do this, thinking its a phase until he knocks up a black girl. Then there's a problem.

Peace, NRE.

I think it's because when the white kids want to rebel, they take on the black rebellion movement in teens, because theirs is more genuine. What can white kids genuinely rebel against? Everything is in their favor. What was the last white youth rebellion movement? Emo?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

1) Who wants to see a movie about a racist anyway?, movies are supposed to be fun not depressing. Even then, a movie about a non-white racist? That's going to be the most boring motion picture ever created.

2) Because all other types of racial pride are a response to persecution and racism, white pride in most cases is just plain old racism, downplayed a bit but that is essentially what it is. It's generally a response to empowerment of minorities and the overcoming of institutional racism by minorities which makes many white people nervous. Don't forget that many horrible violations of civil rights and human rights took place only a few decades ago, for some people it's still fresh in their mind about how brutal many white people were and how disgusting some behaved towards other races.

3) The villains usually have English accents aswell, you don't see me screaming discrimination because of it. Again who really cares? Does it really bother you that whites are OVERREPRESENTED in the media?

4) The media reports crime, period, it doesn't matter what colour the criminal is, if you kill someone you're ending up in the news one way or another. Criminals are criminals no matter what colour they are.

5) Because it doesn't matter who 'achieved' these things or what colour they were. Alot of the greatest inventions of the past 100 years have been by white men, and you know what I really couldn't give a s**t what colour they were either. Look for value in an individual's actions instead of an entire ethnic group.

6) Maybe it's because the most well known atrocities were committed by whites? (holocaust, holodomor etc) Also you're highlighting the bias in the media towards a white audience. The media doesn't care about Africa, about Asia. When people were being hacked to pieces in Rwanda the WHITE OWNED MEDIA ignored what was going on for the most part (a few news flashes here and there until they realised the UN was doing absolutely nothing about it then it became a news story). The same again in Darfur, WHITE OWNED MEDIA didn't do a thing to help the people, inform the masses so that they could push for action. You know I'm willing to bet if one innocent white person died though it would've been live reports on the hour coming out of that place and international condemnation. Racism still exists, it probably always will exist, but it's very unlikely that you or me will ever fall victim to it in the way that many other ethnic groups do.

I don't understand why you're actually letting this stuff bother you, racial pride makes about as much sense as being proud you were born at a certain time. How can you be proud of something that you didn't achieve, is absolutely down to chance and is not a measure of some skill you had?

The system DOESN'T hate whites. The system hates EVERYONE.
edit on 30-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: keep missing spelling mistakes

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The system hates whites? lol are you serious?

Have you ever heard of "The Glass Ceiling"?

link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
1) Why is it that whenever "racism" is explored in a movie or on TV, the culprit is always, ALWAYS portrayed as White (generally a White male)?

although movies like colors, boyz n da hood, and other ethnocentric do show plenty of general anymosity towards whites, koreans, and others, I will acknowledge its more focused on whites being racist towards blacks in media...mostly because of statistics (more white racism than black racism statistically..just numbers.

2) Why is it that White Pride is always VICIOUSLY attacked on the media, while all other forms of racial pride are left alone?

Actually, white pride is celebrated often...but its typically broken down further and is not only fine, but tends to have giant festivals
Oktoberfest (german pride). St Pattys day (Irish Pride). French and english are loud in their pride, same with all the rest.
Say you are a proud irish, english bulldog, etc...all of this is perfectly acceptable in society

Blacks have black pride...and ultimately thats seen as african pride. Their identity is perhaps not as strong and focused on specific areas as whites (or even far east)...such as, you would rarely hear a japanese man say he is a proud asian, he would say he is a proud japanese..

So, your a bit off there...
the "white pride" that you may be discussing is the skinhead white -superiority- movement...white pride? really? you think a englishman is putting his heritage on the same line as a frenchman? pfft, you need to tell him that since him and frenchy are both white, why not just accept your the same and have white pride verses english pride
Or for more amusement...tell an irishman that he is basically the same thing as an englishman
be prepared to duck once you say that...

3) Why is it that at least 98% of TV/movie villians are White males?

we do bad better?
Mr Glass, Catwoman (real), all hood movies, pulp fiction, firefly
The Crow (latin), actually I will stop here...I know you were saying "compared to blacks", but keep in mind, there are more than two different ethnic groups in the world...(not everything is black and white
)

I will agree there are a disproportunate amount of whites as the supervillian mind you..its almost a bit insulting actually, like a non-white person can't be a evil super genius.

oh...blackula

4) Why is it that the media is so very biased when it comes to reporting - or not reporting - certain crimes? Just do a search on these words: "Black Serial Killers".

Which one? the sniper killers that freaked everyone out? The rapist murderer that got picked up?
the reason why they don't go on much about black serial killers is because, well, there aren't alot of black serial killers overall comparatively.
Are you saying they don't report on gang violence? do you even watch the news?

Furthermore, why is it that very many non-Whites are actually classified as White in crime statistics?
BTW, hate crimes are committed against Whites regularly....you just never hear about it.

agreed there actually..it is brushed over as just a crime..the media for some reason is doing an injustice by trying to be politically correct. they are actually not being politically correct...hate is hate.

5) why is it that White achievement (including that computer you're using now) is always downplayed and ignored?

?
all achievements are ignored by any/everyone. you think we have a world plasma day or something? and again, we go back to the whole prideful heritage...who did create the computer? well, get an american and a englishman in a room and have em arm wrestle over it.

6) Why is it that the media and education system are always bringing up well-known "atrocities" committed by Whites (as if ALL Whites are responsible for such things) while completely ignoring evils committed by non-White peoples?

Let me say some names...tell me if you have heard of it:
Ghengis Khan, Shaka Zulu, Pol Pot, Mussolini (are italians considered white or latin anyhow...mediterranians...hmm).
I will short list it.
Why not alot of info about african conquorers? well, because they were tribal until whites showed up (except mediterranian africans..aka, egypt and the surrounding area which fills history books). Went from tribal verbal history to slaves...
So, thats not correct...actually, beyond hitler and stalin, what white atrocities are you talking about?
turn on the news any day of the week and you will hear about the latest nutcase in the middle east doing horrible stuff...followed by the latest african dictator passing anti-gay leglation that requires gay people to be executed, then passed over to north koreas head asshat, etc...

I do think that this is all much, MUCH too frequent and consistent to be a mere coincidence.
So.....has anybody else noticed it?
Just what is behind this?

perception...your too touchy and clearly you don't like bad press, even if it is about right (with the exception that non-white hate crimes are underreported in the media...that I will give to you, and I don't know why)

link   
reply to post by illuminatitanimulli

What the eff is pride all about? I'll be honest, I am white and am attracted to other white people. Nothing wrong with that.

There is also nothing wrong with other folks attracted to others that are different than one another. As a matter of fact, I envy those that overcome prejudice. Sexuality is sexuality. You can't do a damn thing about it. Attractiveness is in the loins and minds of people that have different cravings.

What is the big deal here?!

Get over it. By 2100 we will all look like we have a nice tan. Looking forward to reincarnation. Peace out (Hope my Karma holds out).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
just to let you know how this thread goes from here. after 30-40 pages hundreds of stars and flags the thread is deleted because it becomes clear the media and most goverments are totaly against whites in anyway thay can get away with. there was a thread last year called "the polt to wipe out white people" and another before it can`t remember the name

oh and OP your going to need a new ip addy if you want to use ATS

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

I think you need to reflect a bit more on your answers. the ops is asking some valid questions (once you can't ask a question without being ridiculed, then the concept of free speech is meaningless)

Now, I disagree with most of the ops, but that is because his perspective is incorrect overall and clearly filtering wrong..."who cares" is not a very strong rebuttal..as some clearly do...else this thread wouldn't exist.

Just saying, ATS is about trying to promote understanding and truth...who cares is not a great method to push that forward. Don't mean to slam you, but perhaps next time choose maybe just one point and do a bit of research, give a quality answer.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Pretty well said, NT. Starred.
Now not to get to off-topic, but understand that race and ethnicity are two different things. "White" is a race, but I believe that "Latino" is not (rather, it's an ethnicity).

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primal Scream

Yep I totally agree with that right there
white folks better start takin some pride in themselves again

I am a proud american...but my "whiteness" is in question considering I am a bit of a mutt...actually, I may be only "white" as an actual ethnic heritage (english, french, german, and italian)...but thats a new thing...my blood is about as pure as light colored mud.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

OMG...why don't you just join the KKK. Put down the drink. You are way off base and should be moderated for your outrageous comments.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

Speak for yourself man, I never treated them like low life's. I wasn't around in the past so you can't blame me for slavery or segregation. So with all due respect go fudge yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

i second ur reply...i respect some blacks but majority of them don't have a clue what to do with their life...and their culture is bull#..always whining about how cruel the white man is...blah blah blah...black people need to come out and prove themselves in every field...not win respect with their bitc*ing...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I haven't ridiculed the OP, I think it's easy to fall into the trap of the victim mentality nowadays. I have ridiculed his views on race, that's not to say I'm trying to insult OP I just wholeheartedly disagree. I merely pointed out the problems with OP's assertions, my opinions on why racial pride is pointless etc. Nothing in my post was meant to seem malicious or be insulting.

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

DOUBLE POST SORRY!
edit on 29-4-2011 by lifeissacred because: double post

link   

Originally posted by AngryOne
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Pretty well said, NT. Starred.
Now not to get to off-topic, but understand that race and ethnicity are two different things. "White" is a race, but I believe that "Latino" is not (rather, it's an ethnicity).

lol

no its not
White isn't a race...its an ethnic heritage
the only "race" there are in people is just one...its called the human race.

sorry mate, blacks, browns, reds, and whites are all the same race...the whole concept of different races is a media perception that somehow there are many different species all together that make up humans...when its simply a evolution of environment from the same source of primates.

Sit in america for a few hundred more generations and we will appear like our own unique "race"...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join