It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Here I would like to talk about something that has been on my mind for a while now. Put simply, it has to do with the blantantly anti-White nature of the media (as well as the education system).
Let us not waste time and let us not mince words -- I'm just going to get straight to the point and ask a few very simple questions; hopefully I can provoke some thought.
Okay.....

1) Why is it that whenever "racism" is explored in a movie or on TV, the culprit is always, ALWAYS portrayed as White (generally a White male)?

2) Why is it that White Pride is always VICIOUSLY attacked on the media, while all other forms of racial pride are left alone?

3) Why is it that at least 98% of TV/movie villians are White males?

4) Why is it that the media is so very biased when it comes to reporting - or not reporting - certain crimes? Just do a search on these words: "Black Serial Killers".
Furthermore, why is it that very many non-Whites are actually classified as White in crime statistics?
BTW, hate crimes are committed against Whites regularly....you just never hear about it.

5) why is it that White achievement (including that computer you're using now) is always downplayed and ignored?

6) Why is it that the media and education system are always bringing up well-known "atrocities" committed by Whites (as if ALL Whites are responsible for such things) while completely ignoring evils committed by non-White peoples?

I do think that this is all much, MUCH too frequent and consistent to be a mere coincidence.
So.....has anybody else noticed it?
Just what is behind this?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Logic will anser this excellent question perhaps.

Would those who control the media in the USA if they were white Christians want to destroy themselves?

I would guess no, as self destructing individuals seldom gain power.

So who would benefit from vilifying White skinned Christians?

Who controls the media predominantly in the USA?

There lies the answer.

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I can walk through down town Detroit and get shot. But if a black person walks through a white neighborhood he won't. It's racist to call a black person a niger, but they call each other that? Can you think of one area with a high concentration of black people that is safe and stable? Who is filling up our prisons? Katrina hit and their was chaos. A 9.0 earthquake in japan hits followed by a tsunami and a nuclear disaster and their isn't? The correct title is African American? They don't call me a dutch American. Don't get me wrong their are many successful black people, not all of them are like that. But as a majority they suck. Their culture is absolute garbage. Just listen to Lil Wayne for a few min. This politically correct BS isn't right. Facts are facts, and it's time the black race cleaned up it's act.
'

[[snip]]
edit on 29-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

WARNING: Video contains graphic language

I laughed so hard when I first heard this!

edit on 29-4-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Apr 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on Sat Apr 30 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: to subst. link for video embed, graphic language

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It's pretty simple to explain, you are correct, but let me explain.

The system is controlled by Zionists, If you learn about Zionism, it becomes very clear that they simply see whites as their greatest threat to accomplishing the goals of Zionism. It's really that simple, tear down your enemies.

Control the Media, Control the Minds. This is their greatest weapon.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

But turning this into a religious thing is subversive to my point. I'm pretty sure that the system has it out for all Whites equally, regardless of belief.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I can help with an answer to your question, that may have you rethink what you asked in a whole new light. You may not like it, but I can prove it.

Question-

Just what is behind this?

Answer-.... White people.

Who owns ever outlet that you mentioned, what race of people would have the ability to control, the media, movies, government statistics, and newspapers. I am not disagreeing that this is happening, but the question your not asking it to, is white people themselves.

Many own alot, and those that do not have decided to adopt other cultures. Look how many young white guys, are listening to rap, with their pants hanging down. The question needs to be answer, but those that are in power have found away to even make the question objectionable, and have made it so that you cant ask another white person, only any other race.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You want the cold harsh truth? It's because we used to treat them like lesser forms of life. It's not "respectful" to point out racist black people. I guess we feel guilty, and so we allow a bias racial attitude to prevail. It will be a while before we all truly feel like equals.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Why is every TV commercial show the white male as a complete moron? Then they go on to show people of other races along with white females as the smarter of the group, "helping" the white guy out or shaking their heads at him?

I just watched a Budweiser 64 calorie commercial just like that about 3 minutes ago. Why do current day white males have to pay for inequalities of the past and present?

All it is doing is creating a world of more hate and pinning more people against each other. Probably exactly what they want to do.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

No, ma'am. In case you didn't know, the media is run by Jews.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

uh oh, here comes all the defamers to call everybody getting close to the truth an anti-semite...dont let them derail the thread...white people are CLEARLY under attack in America, and any attempt to to spread the truth is impossible in the face of Zionist resources...and as for the attacks on black culture, im inclined to agree that black culture these days is extremely low brow, but that mostly is the fault of the media...less than a century ago, black folks gave us jazz, blues, and soul...people like Sam Cooke and Blind Lemon Jefferson are great examples of fine black culture, but modern rap is just an invention by the media and tptb to divide us all by dumbing down and increasing the violent tendencies of black folks...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Why is every TV commercial show the white male as a complete moron?
Why are smart and successful businessman always shown as a white male? Why are black people always shown as chicken eating fools? It goes both ways mate.

edit on 29-4-2011 by CanYouHandleTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Caucasians are a slowly diminishing breed. We will all be brown by the middle of this century. Is it really a bad thing? I think not. Gene sharing is what is going to make us stronger as humans.

There are many studies that conclude that once we interbreed, we will have stronger genes and smarter brains

Can't say I follow your post. However, I will say that I am attraced to the same heritage I was brought in. Won't tell you what that is.....as you will misconstrue it as racial.

The world will still turn and we may even become better once become united under a brown skin.

Melamine means nothing, brain capacity and spirituality are what we should strive for. I'm all for mixing of the races. We will become stronger.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I think that even if some way we found away to get this past the media, I am almost 100% sure that in that area of Detroit there are about 5 white guys that unless they had masks on, you would think that they were "gangsta", has anyone thought to ask the white kid, that is playing Lil'Wayne in his beat up Cadillac, what the heck are you doing?

White people have also got to take some slack for this. Come on, I am from NYC, and I moved to the mid west, and I never seen so many white guys and the gals, trying to be gangsta. I was appalled when I first saw this. The fight wasn't lost during this decade. it was lost during the 80's and 90's, why didn't someone stand up then?

Why aren't parents teaching there kids about their heritage? Instead they are allowing their kids to do this, thinking its a phase until he knocks up a black girl. Then there's a problem.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

Of course I know, but based on the question, I thought you didn't know. Then attack the media, dont say why is t.v portraying us in this way, and white people are a dying breed because of it. Its not the media, its the people.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryPatrick

*Sigh*
(Regarding the second half of your post) Just when are Blacks going to take responsibility for there position in society? And just when are non-Blacks going to stop being such enablers?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CanYouHandleTheTruth

"Chicken-eating fools"? I honestly don't know what you're talking about.
But how's this for a question: Why is it that the most intelligent, brilliant Black people you know are all fictitious TV and movie characters?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

is explored in a movie or on TV - attacked on the media - TV/movie villians are White males - media is so very biased when it comes to reporting - or not reporting - certain crimes - the media and education system are always bringing up well-known "atrocities" committed by Whites -

So.....has anybody else noticed it? Just what is behind this?

You seriously need to get away from the television for a while. What is behind your observations that you have shared with us here?

Are you feeling vilified by what you are noticing? Is this partiality that you are witnessing giving you a complex and making you angry and paranoid?

Are they equating you with some of the unsavory characters that are portrayed in the shows that you view?

How can they even the score and lessen the burden that they have given you?

Yeah, get away from the television.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

I did not even suspect this to be honest mate any Proof?

Why would WASPS allow the USA to be controlled by Middle Eastern People?

The WASPS built the USA by hard work and the exploiation of native Indians,,, why would they hand control over toa creed who believe God works through them to the exclusion of the rest of Mankind?

It is illogical?
How did the Jews take over the media with the asqience of those in control?

No one has ever explained this , is it all about Gold?

I think its dangerous to blame the Jews for this.

Perhaps they are just a shield?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There is an interesting video clip on Youtube titled: "Why whites won't apologize for apartheid".
I won't link directly to it, firstly because I don't agree with everything in it or the production, and it has some nudity and gore. Besides that many whites have apologized.

However, the statistics are true.
The black population increased from 3 million to over 40 million at the end of apartheid.
Along with this came massive rises in life expectancy from the mid-30's in 1948 to over 60 in 1994.
Over 80% of black doctors in Africa were trained in SA in institutions funded by apartheid, notably MEDUNSA (now sadly on the verge of collapse).
Over 80% of black people who owned cars in Africa were in South Africa.
Roughly 56% of white taxpayer's money was spent on the black community.
The list goes on and on.
Yet, this is now termed a "genocide".

There were many terrible and wrong things.
But also many lies are taught.
Ultimately now whites are blamed because they couldn't give everybody houses and cars, or that the houses they built were too small (same as the houses still built now really - although those tend to collapse).
But why are whites to blame?
All that the black people's ancestors left them was grass huts and some iron smelting for technology.
Is it whites' fault that they never invented plumbing and electricity and cars?
Blacks had a wonderful culture, but many seem completely unhappy with it now.

Bit of a one-sided rant for sure, but their core tribal lands still exist, but many don't want to stay there.
Two sides to every coin, and that is one side many people don't know about, because the ANC were a Communist organization that still runs the propaganda to a gullible world.
Yeah, and they still stick up for Robert Mugabe, although millions of his starving people are here.
edit on 29-4-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

Yep I totally agree with that right there
white folks better start takin some pride in themselves again

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join