It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The System Hates Whites.....And I Can Prove It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

I have no problem with individualism, but I insist that race is very, very real.
Just compare crime statistics, cultural achievements, etc.

This is not "bigotry"; this is truth.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Threads like this make me ashamed to post here. I only read them once in a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryOne

I have no problem with individualism, but I insist that race is very, very real.

Sorry but it looks like thinly veiled bigotry to me. Each achievement that is on record is a human achievement.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Where does crime come from? How does a culture achieve anything? They both come down to education or a lack of it. In almost every state in America they determine the size of a new prison by literacy ratings of 3rd and 4th grade students. It just so happens that 60% of black 3rd and 4th graders can't read at their grade level. TPTB are already planning for them to fail so they build them a nice concrete home.

tryingtofollow.com...
edit on 30-4-2011 by NE1911 because: link

To clarify I'm not saying black students aren't capable. They just have inferior school systems and that's not their fault.
edit on 30-4-2011 by NE1911 because: clarification

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I think your confusing race with income brackets.

is there a poor race?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

so why are are there more crimes done by certain races look at rape stats if race was not real there would no real difference BUT there is a very big difference. so i conclude race's tend to behave differently

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

That's what they want you to believe, we are all people, we all live and want the same things. If you were educated and thought outside the box you would know that. Bad people are bad people it isn't based on race skin color or culture.
edit on 30-4-2011 by ThirdI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

so why are are there more crimes done by certain races look at rape stats if race was not real there would no real difference BUT there is a very big difference. so i conclude race's tend to behave differently

Skin color does not denote a predisposition for crime. Many criminals are not caught for their crimes and many crimes go unreported so crime statistics are unreliable as not every crime is reported.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

They just have inferior school systems and that's not their fault.

.....Or is it?

"If the race is good, so is the place."

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

reply to post by NE1911

They just have inferior school systems and that's not their fault.

.....Or is it?

"If the race is good, so is the place."

By that logic there is no such thing as a good race because this entire place, our planet, is FUBAR.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NE1911

True, true....but I think my point stands, as there are clearly varying degrees of "FUBAR".

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You don't need to prove it because we can see it everyday.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
1) Why is it that whenever "racism" is explored in a movie or on TV, the culprit is always, ALWAYS portrayed as White (generally a White male)? Answer: maybe because we can play that role well. But what about Training Day?

2) Why is it that White Pride is always VICIOUSLY attacked on the media, while all other forms of racial pride are left alone? Answer: I don't know good question.

3) Why is it that at least 98% of TV/movie villians are White males? Answer:Because everybody wants that role villians are way more fun to play then the good guy maybe there are more white actors to choose from?

4) Why is it that the media is so very biased when it comes to reporting - or not reporting - certain crimes? Just do a search on these words: "Black Serial Killers".
Furthermore, why is it that very many non-Whites are actually classified as White in crime statistics?
BTW, hate crimes are committed against Whites regularly....you just never hear about it. Answer: the statement is true about hate crimes. Non whites what do you mean?

5) why is it that White achievement (including that computer you're using now) is always downplayed and ignored?Answer: because we like it that way! We believe in individualism if you dont you will never amount to anything. Think about it. You really cant take credit for someones work because your the same race lol.Let them do it trust me its not in your best interest

6) Why is it that the media and education system are always bringing up well-known "atrocities" committed by Whites (as if ALL Whites are responsible for such things) while completely ignoring evils committed by non-White peoples?LOL because we want to solve our problems down playing for them just lets them do it more and doesn't solve a thing.

I do think that this is all much, MUCH too frequent and consistent to be a mere coincidence.
So.....has anybody else noticed it?
Just what is behind this? This goes out to all races in The United States of America but im using the white history as an example .Look crying didn't invent the internet,plane,tv,phone,spaceflight and all other things we have done. kicking ass and taking names did in what ever we chose to do. Get your education work hard and prove your worth let all the other people do an end zone dance while you go in the history books. Actions speak volumes more then any history month ever could, more then any color of skin ever could. If we adopted this again no country could hold us down people could say what they wanted and it wouldn't matter just like what you have posted doesn't matter. Crying about stuff that's unfair has never been our way and it makes us weak. Don't take a defeatist attitude do something big let them down play it while laughing.Then do it again pretty soon they have to pay attention

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

Be careful, they'll censor and ban you for "hate". Or, "sneaky hate", lol.
My response to those on the other side of this issue is usually (in part):
"Do you live in a black area? Why not?" I usually don't get any response.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryOne

It's funny how vulgarly and openly those on the other side of this issue engage in racism. When people say they hate racism, 99% of the time what they mean is they hate White racism and love non-White racism. Non-Whites can do whatever they want in the name of racism, including violence and murder, but let a White racist speak, write, demonstrate, and people faint with revulsion. It's especially funny in a way when it is seen within the conspiracist community, as multiculturalism and race-mixing are the first several commandments of the NWO. No better worker drone slaves than those without a racial heritage. It's also funny how "anti-racists" engage in stereotyping, censorship, disenfranchisement, violence, pretty much everything they complain about. Hypocrites.
The massive immigration of non-Whites into the US and Europe has definitely been contrived by those at the very top. I've been on a few free speech zone forums where the facts could be openly debated. When those facts can be stated, when it is allowed to say 2 + 2 = 4, the so-called "anti-racists" will always lose. I never liked preaching to the choir, though, I always enjoyed the forums where any and all points of view could stand or fall on their merits.
edit on 30-4-2011 by grizzle2 because: added last sentence

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
oh boy here we go again!

2ndline

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
no one wants to be called racist. i bet a lot of your responses are probably calling you a bigot(i admit to not reading much of the thread). racism generates negative media coverage and bad reputation. since white people are already hated for crimes of the past and are generally seen by blacks as "the man" and "evil"(via "dominance" groups masquerading as "equality" groups) even if they're neither, and neither race has ever gotten along in the first place, no one wants that kind of negative media coverage and/or bad reputation. it's why minorities of all kinds can get away with the race card and white people can't: people have this mentality they're all evil and bad because of the sins of their ancestors. of course, it wouldn't be ATS if i didn't at least put forth that this is a tactic to "divide us" by "the powers that be".

maybe lack of sleep is killing my sentence structure, but reading that all back, i can only barely make out what i was trying to say. oh well, hopefully someone can and the point gets across.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Here I would like to talk about something that has been on my mind for a while now. Put simply, it has to do with the blantantly anti-White nature of the media (as well as the education system).
Let us not waste time and let us not mince words -- I'm just going to get straight to the point and ask a few very simple questions; hopefully I can provoke some thought.
Okay.....

1) Why is it that whenever "racism" is explored in a movie or on TV, the culprit is always, ALWAYS portrayed as White (generally a White male)?

ALWAYS? Your repeated use of mass generalities throughout your post reveals the ignorance and personal bias that is the true impetus for your writing. You are doing a dis-service to yourself when you make sweeping blanket statements.

2) Why is it that White Pride is always VICIOUSLY attacked on the media, while all other forms of racial pride are left alone?

ALWAYS! Theres that word again. 2) is a double-header of personal paranoia, if one examines the sentence structure. If you actually used some real examples you may be able to sway my opinion. Instead, gross blanket statement claims, again.

3) Why is it that at least 98% of TV/movie villians are White males?

I commend you for breaking away from using ALWAYS to a mere 98%. Since 98% is a number you pulled out of your imagination it does nothing to provide fact to to your claim. We can all make up numbers all day long. It's fun, but boring.

4) Why is it that the media is so very biased when it comes to reporting - or not reporting - certain crimes? Just do a search on these words: "Black Serial Killers".
Furthermore, why is it that very many non-Whites are actually classified as White in crime statistics?
BTW, hate crimes are committed against Whites regularly....you just never hear about it.

"Why is it that the media is so very biased when it comes to reporting" - that is where the sentence should have had a question mark.

5) why is it that White achievement (including that computer you're using now) is always downplayed and ignored?

ALWAYS! Sadly, this statement is so far from reality that I openly laugh in your face. You are trolling and pandering in such an obvious fashion I don't know how anyone is supposed to answer you seriously.

6) Why is it that the media and education system are always bringing up well-known "atrocities" committed by Whites (as if ALL Whites are responsible for such things) while completely ignoring evils committed by non-White peoples?

ALWAYS! Every single time! LOL! 6) is so completely wrong in what you claim that I am left in high spirits. I thank you for the good laugh. I ALWAYS appreciate a good lol.

I do think that this is all much, MUCH too frequent and consistent to be a mere coincidence.
So.....has anybody else noticed it?
Just what is behind this?

Goodness. This OP is a high-water mark, one to be remembered. If optimal trolling was your goal, you've definitely outed several racist bigots in your thread. If you really feel these things you have claimed in your heart, you have my deepest sympathy, my friend. Please get out of Mom's basement and visit all the wonderful towns full of real people across America. Exposing oneself to reality, to the big scary world, will be a wonderful learning opportunity for you. Safe travels, bon voyage!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

I completely agree!!

OP great thread and Im glad someone brought this up. I don't care what people say it's not racist, it's the truth. I could give soo many examples but then again I'd be labeled racist. It's not racism when it's blatantly obvious..

Example. I worked as a manager at a clothing store and omg the amount of times I was called "stupid white b***" was insane. I was always accused of being racist by these people in my store. It was either because they wouldnt get hired or their credit card or checks were denied or their item wasn't able to be returned because they didn't have the right items to return it...YEAH I had a few people curse me out left and right accusing me of being racist cause check systems denied their check. Where I use to work is predominantly black in the area and they ALWAYS use the race card, ALWAYS.

I was threatened for months by a co-worker because he didn't like that I took his sales away from him, but he was breaking the rules and doing what he knew he shouldn't, before I held the position they let him do what he wanted but I wasn't about to since it came back on ME if something went wrong. Did my boss do anything?! NO! They said oh he uses the race card all the time so they were afraid. I was sick of being threatened for doing my job so I went to the police dept around the corner and filed a complaint and after that he threatened my life and my bf's life. I told the cops and they came in to speak to him, he didn't bother me much after that but I was very uncomfortable around him. Did he get fired? HELL NO! He got a damn promotion and he didn't deserve it...This isn't even the half of my stories. I know not all are like this but damn near most where I use to live were nothing BUT racist towards you if you weren't black. I am so glad I don't live there anymore.

Another time I was cut off in traffic, slammed on my breaks which almost caused an accident and then I honked my horn like "What are you doing," this idiot FOLLOWED me into my work parking lot, got out and THREATENED me with a gun WITH his kid in the car!! I was terrified. He told me I should respect him and that I was some dumb white b*** (see that term again). He had NO right to do that! I went inside to my boss and they called the cops, he was gone by then...however sweet revenge came about 6mths later when I see his butt being carted off in handcuffs in the news for a drug bust...the only person I felt bad for was his kid, NOT HIM!

Anyway, yes I agree OP....

Why can't people just be equal and not make it about color or race..It really is sad but I don't think the world will every be truly accepting of each other.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Urgh. Again and again, the same issue of the white man's burden of guilt regarding the slave trade. How about the jewish burden of guilt, regarding the same issue ? Because, at least according to this list of slave ships - from Elizabeth Donnan's Documents Illustrative of the History of the Slave Trade to America, Washington DC 1930, 1935 Carnegie Institute of Technology, Pittsburgh, Pa - they were quite well represented in this business.

Ship's name / Owner(s):

Abigail / Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks
Crown / Issac Levy, Nathan Simpson
Nassau / Moses Levy
Four Sisters / Moses Levy
Anne & Eliza / Justus Bosch, John Abrams
Prudent Betty / Henry Cruger, Jacob Phoenix
Hester / Mordecai, David Gomez
Elizabeth / Mordecai, David Gomez
Antigua / Nathan Marston, Abram Lyell
Betsy / Wm. De Woolf
Polly / James De Woolf
White Horse / Jan de Sweevts
Expedition / John, Jacob Roosevelt
Charlotte / Moses, Sam Levy, Jacob Franks
Caracoa / Moses, Sam Levy

Besides, approximately six hundred thousand White soldiers died in the American Civil War. Have you ever heard of some black community representative paying homage to or thanking these men? As that war was fought purposedly on the issue of slavery ( smart ATSers now better
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join