It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me reptillian proof!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Earlier today my friend was telling me how, "The reptillians control the entire population of the earth".
I am into lots of crazy ideas, but seriously?. This is the just crazy.
I said to him, "Show me one photo of a reptillian". This stopped the conversation for a moment, until he replied with, "But.......they have cloaks.....and, they can shapeshift to look like us.
Now please, can anybody show me even one real photo of a reptillian.
Or will you tell me that my toaster is one in disguise?.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

Well, do you believe aliens exist? If so, that they're currently interacting with humans?

If someone were to show you a picture that was for sure a grey, how would you recieve it? Even if you believed it, how on earth would you ever convince anyone else that it's real? A photograph will never be "smoking gun" evidence. Same goes if you were to see a picture of a reptilian.

They exist in world-wide accounts of people who have seen them. It would seem that the US military personnel have the most structured interations, encounters and descriptions. Other people report "lizard men" like the one in North Carolina... I believe. I've also seen an account of a woman who was married to a state politician she said later on learned was reptilian.

Really, the only reason you'd believe UFO abductions or depictions of Greys exist as a possiblity because of the consistant accounts around the world. Even if you've seen a UFO, its just that, unidentified. You don't know its an alien.

I guess what im getting at is that there is nothing substantial anyone could show you to prove they absolutely do exist. All you can do is take into account what people around the world have been saying about them. Or through stories passed through ancient civilizations. I don't know if you've heard of David Icke but if you're interested I'd suggest you check out his interview with Credo Mutwa.

*Edit* Or seek them out yourself, either through physical or astral means. I suggest neither.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Artanis667 because: Edit zone

edit on 29-4-2011 by Artanis667 because: Icke and Mutwa

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

They do exists. And they wear disguises to look like you and me. There's a famous photo of one that was released from Roswell a few years ago. It was declassified during the Freedom of Information Act.
Declassified Archive Photo

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

My god.
The only way he could have fit in more would be if he had a tiny mustache!.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by ntc0394

They do exists. And they wear disguises to look like you and me. There's a famous photo of one that was released from Roswell a few years ago. It was declassified during the Freedom of Information Act.
Declassified Archive Photo

That is the cutest damn thing evar! I wish the reptilian conspiracy to be true and for this to be them....all hail our adorable new overlords.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well I am searching the web, and all I can find are clips and images of television interference.
I may start a new thread asking for 1 image of Nibiru that is NOT a lens flare.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntc0394
Well I am searching the web, and all I can find are clips and images of television interference.
I may start a new thread asking for 1 image of Nibiru that is NOT a lens flare.

Check this out

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Artanis667

Thanks for the video of David Icke talking for ten minutes.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the video of David Icke talking for ten minutes.
Lol, sorry I should have mentioned it's a series. That's part 1.1.1, part 1.1.2 is

I suggest going to youtube for part 1.1.3 and so on, I didn't want to flood your thread with these videos.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks David Icke looks like a lizard himself? No? All right then, good, carry on.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
No evidence at all in any of those videos.
Sorry, but if I wanted to listen to someone tell me about them the I would have listened to my friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Sorry, but if I wanted to listen to someone tell me about them the I would have listened to my friend.

That's really part of my origonal point. There's nothing any of us can say or do to prove wether they exist or not. It's like proving if any alien exists. Unless you see them yourself, you don't know. And even if you have, you can tell people but your stuck in the delimma of not having any proof. Say you did have proof, video and pictures, that's not absolute evidence any of it is real. Check this video out

Even if this video has anything to do with actual reptilian shape shifting, there's no way you'd ever know for sure. There is no smoking gun evidence. All you can do until you witness them yourself is to take into account the stories of others and move on knowing the possibility.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

I suggest you search the forum, there a lot of threads on here about such entities, eye witness stories and such.
Here are some vids to start you off.

Proofs ???? For you to decide

Oops, reptile lady already posted above

A little history:

Some interesting stories here:

Peace

edit on 29-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

From what ive seen, yeah hes the best you are gonna get.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I have to say, the "interview" one is interesting.
I will search ATS in future.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Guys, I think it should be pretty obvious by now that reptilians exist but all the people talking about them, David Icke, Sherry Shriner, etc. are all part of the agenda. They're trying to make the idea seem so crazy that no one will believe it. You're all just being suckered in.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's sorta sad this topic cannot be discussed without involving Icke...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It's sorta sad this topic cannot be discussed without involving Icke...

Why? Atleast we're not having to include David Wilcock...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0148006f1379.jpg[/atsimg]

one of the family
proof they exist.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Icke, bad? Obviously you have no idea who Sherry Shriner is. That lady is possibly one of the craziest people ever.

Most of the videos that show "proof" I honestly don't see anything but low resolution footage. I either see nothing, or what looks like a trick of light or shadow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join