It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Promotes RFID chips !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can't believed that i was watched this , it's all going according to the plan ..first will be to help sick people ..then voluntarily ..then replacement of credit cards and cash money ..then you bio ... enjoy the future fellow human people

edit on Fri Apr 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: inappropriate acronym removed from title

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No sir I dont like this one bit. I refuse to get the chip at all costs, I'll fake my own death if I have to just to escape this ever increasing enslavement. Damn the Man!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Geeze lady......

How about a red cross sticker on the outside?

A medic bracelet with an arrow to turn over and your instructions engraved underneath?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
i will never accept the chip. thats the mark..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
you suprised that an elite owned media source if promoting and elite product???

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
She is nothing but a paid Shill.

IMO.

Anyone in their right mind WILL NOT support this.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm sure we wouldn't have Birther issues if Obama had a chip... Even if he did, it would be fake, right?

On the other hand, I would never support this... ever. The idea that cards, smartphones, computers, tablets and game consoles aren't convenient or secure enough is absurd. Who's to stop people from killing each other for their ID?

If this isn't even more evidence that TPTB control the MSM, than I don't know what is.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
heres my prediction, ull all be begging for it before 2013 calendar gets printed

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Pick me...Pick me...Pick me.....I'm growing tired of carrying my wallet around and loosing it every now and then. Implant me a chip and password protect it so that I may be the only one to use it, either by retinal scan, finger print scan or by physically inputting a P.I.N in to a receiver.....

Don't you get it though, it's already too late, you are already being tracked with your ATM card, credit card Sam's and Costco, Sears card...Your driver's license and passport, your iPod and cell phone, traffic cameras, store surveillance cameras, your digital cable box, home telephone records......The list can go on and on..You are being "tracked" as it is.....

This chip would just make my life easier, my SSN, driver's license, medical info, atm info,credit card info...I mean....Scan and authenticate and your done....Poof.....!

Bring it on baby !!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here's the problem with this idea.

No one can SEE the damn thing. One is expecting that everywhere can access and knows that you have the damn thing in you.

But they don't.

Doesn't work with pets either, which is why they have ear tatoos.

And of course the news agencies promote it. They have corporate interests and shares in their portfolio too. Only THEY have conflict of interest, in that they can make their shares and stocks bounce up and down based on their coverage.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I saw this coming long ago...

1st it was for your beloved pets
Next, it was to help keep track of your "forgetful" loved ones with Alzheimers
Now, its for us, "in case of an emergency"

This has been bandied about for some time. CNN is simply breaking the ice to get the sheeples willingly on board with a program that will become mandatory for everyone in the very near future.

It is included in Americas Health Care bill, (yes, I actually read the 2000+ page bill) and is (one way) participation in the (mandated) program will be enforced.
Dont have a chip? Sucks to be you...

Part of the reason that the controversial bill does not go into effect until 2013 is to give time for hospitals and clinics across the nation to get their chip reading tech online.

PositiveID, (formerly VeriChip) is the main source behind all of this, and indeed does have Credit/Identity capabilities already available.
PositiveID

Even now it is getting harder to buy things with cash...On a recent cross country flight on a commercial airline, I was unable to buy a meal onboard without a credit card. Cash (exact change, mind you) was NOT accepted.
I, too see the day that one will find it very difficult to make purchases of all kinds, including medical care, if they are not chipped.

I, personally, will refuse to be "LoJacked".
"Welcome to the Future"???
Scary days ahead indeed.

Peace

edit on 29-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

yeah no thanks, bit**es!
I'd rather die than be your slave - Poker Face
But seriously, do people really think things like this are in thier best interest, just like all the false-flag stuff to scare people into submission, so then security laws can be tightened to make us all 'safer'? Man...what next? Viper check points at trains, buses, on the street? Is that what it's gonna come to? I wonder if people will stand up before all that goes down.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
She says at the end that she would have the "freedom" to travel anywhere...How ironic, they are using freedom as the "hook" to close the sell of our enslavement.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS
heres my prediction, ull all be begging for it before 2013 calendar gets printed

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My family would burn all ID and live in the woods praying and meditating and skywatching, until people stand up together and shout no, and get rid of them, or we die.

When the SHTF I suggest everyone burn all their ID, they won't be needing it.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is one things I agree with the Christians on.. I'm hoping they're still around and in full force when it becomes manditory, because they aren't having it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"This "may" help "some" of "those" people."

Sounds worth it to me. And FDA approved, so you know it’s healthy as well. If only it could be scanned from a distance, so that police could know if anyone in the area had a record. I see big possibilities in this. Kids no longer missing… old people no longer falling without aid of getting back up… My upgraded version even checks my email and helps manage my bank account… Ok, I’m getting carried away but I am just in love.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This chip is just the first wave, I'll bet.

Wait till the technology improves, and they can hijack the chip.

The cops won't need to carry tasers anymore...you'll be carrying it for them!

Not to mention the possibility of everyone being a programmable assassin.

Sounds crazy, I know. But...not really.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
/* Start Sarcasm /

OMG, how can you say anything bad about this? Its life saving, plus they said hackers can't hack it as all data is on a "Secure" database... I'm going to save up and get one.. life saver.

/ End Sarcasm /

Right lets see, they are saying that this will help people. The example used was that the woman had a life saving seizure pack but was worried that no one would know that she had it... Hmmz fair enough right? but how would the Doctors know she had a chip? if anything the pack she has could save her life a lot more effectively as if someone who has an epileptic in family found her having a seizure they could treat her if they saw the pack she was wearing.

If this woman was implanted and that same someone passed her as she was having a seizure, she wouldn't be able to do anything...

It seems the reason for having an RFID chip doesn't really matter as long as you have one... I will certainly be defecting from such a device.

my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I too will never allow this to happen to me or any of my family. We are born free and no one has the right to do this. They will try very hard to sell this through the media and like others have said the fact that it's getting harder to buy things with cash is alarming. They want to track everything we do. But what gives them this right. Are we not suppose to be free people and have a right to the pursuit of happiness. Well my pursuit of happiness involves not having a corrupt and evil business watching over my shoulder every second of my life. This is unreal. When they try to implement this we have to rise up because once this chip is in place we won't be allowed to protest, rise up or even question or they will just turn off our chip. Watch this video and star and flag to the op for bringing this subject up.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join