It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Promotes RFID chips !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

You are also Algonquin? Me too names Lampron pleased to meet you
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: s

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

Yeop but I am third generation. Name's Fire Heart ! My Grand-Mother gave me that name.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

Kwe-Kwe to you Nidoba
edit on 29-4-2011 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

At the end she says "(the chip) would give be freedom to travel abroad"

ROFLMAO

It will do the exact opposite

The NWO advances it's agenda, and I will make sure none of my friends or family think that this is a good idea, and everyone here should do the same!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Lol they even compare it to what they use it for on animals ! we are the animals !

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

That's not crazy at all. Here...

I say it is derived from Tesla automatons technology. The US government took all the theoretical papers he had at his death, that no one has seen. Filling up to 2 wagons!
Can you imagine what they have in store for us?

Just to show they have been able to remote control killers for a long time, now.
edit on 29-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

This chip is garbage. They are promoting this chip to be a GOOD THING through explaining how pets and health care have implemented it. So false flag operation.

What the real agenda is, and what the NWO is not telling us, is that the future implications of this chip are more than mere ID tags for medical purposes. It will become a way to control your life and your fate. As long as there is freedom, I will not get implanted with one of those!

I will tell those NWO where to stick it....they can stick it up their @ss!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
So everybody should get an RFID because oprah has seizures? That's the lamest damn marketing for tyranny I have ever seen. C'mon, they can do better than that. If it comes to this for everyone, I'm going to get into the RFID removal business. $cha$$ching$

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If anybody came within a hundred feet of me with one of those things my kel-tec subbie would handle them with my own form of implantation, a hollow point implanted right in their skull, end of story

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And yes, thy good Lord, both merciful and loving warned us 2000 years ago, that we gonna get chipped in the end times.

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (RFID Chip) in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark (chip), or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

I'm going back to gardening

Peace

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
and here i thought the biblical "mark of the beast" was money.

aren't RFID chips, like, horrible? not from a moral standpoint, i mean aren't they horribly secured and underdeveloped? what's the science behind it? i mean science as in development, deployment, and inner-workings, not just "IT'LL TRACK YOU AND LET YOU BUY STUFF" which is most of what i've heard and seen so far.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

There not sticking that in me, no way.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
yea well they do have to stick it to you in you or on you any time you buy an item with the bar code they know where you and how you bought it the ones that pay for or buy with cash are not tracked per say they still know the items whereabouts but not the who. and this site should help explain it www.spychips.com... form the link,

Wal-Mart, the nation's largest retailer, has declared war on our privacy. The giant retailer has announced it will begin placing item-level RFID (Radio Frequency IDentification) tracking tags on clothing sold in its stores.

THIS IS HUGE NEWS. It is the first step to the planned roll-out of the Internet of Things, where global corporations like IBM, Procter & Gamble, and Wal-Mart's technology partner NCR plan to equip every product with a tracking device and use a network of RFID readers to monitor and observe YOU everywhere you go. It is the frightening world detailed in our book "Spychips: How Major Corporations and Government Plan to Track Your Every Move with RFID," and it has finally come to pass.

Click here to read the Wall Street Journal article.

As you know, RFID is a powerful tracking technology that raises unprecedented privacy concerns. Wal-Mart's plan does more than just threaten our privacy -- it is poised to become a direct threat to our freedom and civil liberties.
when we first started to see bar codes, it was the end for us all. and now, well you can take it, get it, or request it or be left out high and dry, you think the TSA DHS FEMA, and others are bad now, you just wait and see, oh yea this is world wide not just the in USA.

edit on 30-4-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
If you don't want the chip you're obviously an anti-American conspiracy theorist terrorist.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
lol...when everyone gets chipped/tagged they will be one step closer to being real sheep!!! Yay...go sheeple!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
it will never happen to me. nope, i don't even use plastic... pure cash. if i get rich, it will turn to gold.

never have had a loan, a payment, and i have 80$ on plastic. for obvious reasons

edit: i am not rich... fyi haha
edit on 30-4-2011 by 420CUMMINS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
RFID chips are easily destroyed using microwaves, just getting an Xray will kill the device

magnet shielding will block its signal as well. i really don't think its as cracked up as everyone thinks, but I'm steering clear of any vaccines especially the mandatory kind

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I don't understand why everybody's fussing about the implanted RFID chip. Mostly everybody's already got a non-implanted one in which they pay a very high service fee. It's called a CELL PHONE!

A cell phone can track your every move. And, I'm sure with technology, all your information (medical records, bank accounts, and credit history) can possibly be linked to that cell phone and you. Plus, a cell phone has an advantage, it has a speaker. Most also come with a camera.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Watching that from the UK where we still have an independent news media, I find that clip frightening for 2 reasons;
1. Its substance - the idea of chipping humans is so open to abuse and human rights violations - the fact that it is presented as of medical benefit initially - so that the "well I don't see a problem with it because if you haven't done anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about" brigade will lap it up, like they lapped up proposed ID cards in this country (thankfully now scrapped)
2. Its STYLE - the soothing new age-y music, the human interest story - the complete lack of any opposing viewpoint, the sleepy blandness of the reporting - that was not news, that was an informercial on behalf of the companies that are developing the technology.

Absolutely horrible.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
You know we have been warned about this for long enough - what the hell do people do - now we have a new law stating Cal students won't be able to attend school without vaccines.

Micro chips are now the size of bacteria and can be slipped into any vaccine.

If we don't stand against this we will all be turned into Robots that they can do what the hell they like with.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They will try anything to make us get these chips. It's all about control.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonvexatious

Watching that from the UK where we still have an independent news media, I find that clip frightening for 2 reasons;
1. Its substance - the idea of chipping humans is so open to abuse and human rights violations - the fact that it is presented as of medical benefit initially - so that the "well I don't see a problem with it because if you haven't done anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about" brigade will lap it up, like they lapped up proposed ID cards in this country (thankfully now scrapped)
2. Its STYLE - the soothing new age-y music, the human interest story - the complete lack of any opposing viewpoint, the sleepy blandness of the reporting - that was not news, that was an informercial on behalf of the companies that are developing the technology.

Absolutely horrible.

This is back door vaccination starting and it started with the Flu Pandemic that didn't materialise - microchips are the size of bacteria and can be slipped into any vaccine. You're right, it is a human rights violation.

But I'm afraid you definitely don't have an independent media in the UK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join