It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Promotes RFID chips !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingfanpaul
I don't understand why everybody's fussing about the implanted RFID chip. Mostly everybody's already got a non-implanted one in which they pay a very high service fee. It's called a CELL PHONE!

A cell phone can track your every move. And, I'm sure with technology, all your information (medical records, bank accounts, and credit history) can possibly be linked to that cell phone and you. Plus, a cell phone has an advantage, it has a speaker. Most also come with a camera.

They're not implanted in your body - where they will be under the control of your Government.
Then when they want to get rid of a few million people they can introduce a virus that will soon see you off and look perfectly natural.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
In two years. Two damned long years, I'll be able to go off the grid.

"Don't CHIP me bro".

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Personally, I have realy mixed feelings on the matter... it DEPENDS on who handles the controls.. In theory, its a great concept... but as corrupt and devious as our government is, they can zombie RFID people into doing ANYTHING... (murder, walk into gas chambers, riot, mind control) thus THEY have the power..

BUT if "alien" powers the true intelligent "gods" that created us, (the good not evil ones) wish for utopia, they can program people to help each other, remove greed, power, hate, and thus human kind can evolve..... to a higher plane.

ssssoooooooo. it depends who is on the conrol switch for me to decide if I get a chip.... (my dog has RFID chip and, he is controlled to beg for food at the table and jump in my lap all 120 lbs of him when I am asleep! LOL!)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

they can program people to help each other, remove greed, power, hate, and thus human kind can evolve..... to a higher plane.
What kind of stupid logic is that? We may evolve through controlled programming? WTF dude...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Can anyone here honestly explain to me why this very same technology HAS to be implanted into our bodies as opposed to just wearing the chip imbedded into a bracelet,necklace,tennis shoes, clothing,wedding ring,cell phone, ear rings, or any other God damned thing besides our skin????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why MUST it be implanted into our skin????????
There are so many other possibilities!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Why MUST it be implanted into our skin????????
Because you will lose it you stupid sheep.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
CNBC also reporting on it and published on the same day on youtube incidentally...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Not for me,
Plus i don't have much of a medical history , so it wouldn't be of much use.
Can't be hacked ??,
LMAO.
Once they have the # they got your info, wouldn't a hacker already of hacked into the main data base and installed a back door.
And like medical info would be the only thing recorded in the data base.
Oh how naive.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

That woman didn't look too home bound to me,she looks like she is still traveling and shopping.To me it's just as fast looking in her pouch for her medical info as apposed to scanning her.....I wonder how much she was paid to do that spot on the msm.....secure data base....right!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Next thing you know you won't be able to leave the country or go to USA for a visit unless you have one of these chips. I won't be getting one and I certainly won't have a national ID card. (They've been talking about them being compulsory here in UK for a few years now, but like all politicians, can't get their heads out of their asses long enough to do something about it. Thank goodness. I'll live in a cave before I agree to that.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

secure data base....right!

A few years ago, a French man called the banks and told them that, after hearing that coming microchips on bank cards were secure and "unhackable", he managed to do it in less than a year ( If memory serves me well. ).

He got arrested. All he wanted was to see if it was feasible to hack the microchip. He wrote a book on it, eventually. And threw back a few years their schedule of microchips on cards. The same should be done about those RFID.

Where has gone the sanctity of the body?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The biggest mistake about RFID chips - it's not just privacy harassment, It's remote control device.

The most secret and dangerous part of is following feature:
1. The RFID chip provides unique quantum signature
2. "Beast" mainframe database will contain records in format "person details" - "mediated quantum signature"
3. Elite already ordered and deployed specific devices which are based on principles of 5th generation scalar weapons - "quantum potential overlaying". This weaponry is highly secret (still it's pretty easy to develop proof-of-concept device by anyone). I'll try to describe below how they work*; so this weapon requires only one thing to operate - quantum signature of affected object. In previous versions this weapon was using ethnic-genome signatures, geo-signatures, even mind-pattern signatures. However elite wanted better control - they literally want to control everyone individually. In order to make it available, they are developed RFID sheme, covering it as "just credit card replacement". BTW quantum signature principle is applicable also to tattoo-like markers. It's not electrical stuff, it's whole another domain.

Thats it.. so remember - when you accept RFID chip - you take Beast mark (ye, that guys like bible-themed stuff) and your will become controlled. This control may be subtle - if you are not well-awared person (just like most of humans) - you may even not notice, or just not realize changes.
My advice to you - do not accept mark - spend your money to buy a piece of land and live there independent of economic system.

* "Beast" is codename of supercomputer which controls all RFID management/monitoring, including behaviour grabbing, location control, payment services, and other stuff..

* The theory of quantum potencial is following (very short version): each person is attuned to specific electro-magnetic (in fact it's something bigger than electro-magnetism, but it's still being investigated) fractal-like map. It means this map have infinite detalization, and it can look different depending from which side you look at it. Each person (to be more precise not person, but everything - even atoms) have such map, and actual person behavior is based on his coordinates in this map. When this coordinates shift - person's life may change drastically. If this shift is too big - it can even kill (most of people).
Device to manually shift someone coordinates over quantum-map technically is simple but it does require some specific spiritual abilities (this part is done by specially trained personell). The whole manipulation device contains of three parts: operator inductor (one which injects core manipulation mind form) , then this pattern is routed (mind form routing is most sophisticated part, it's based on same principles which was used by atlanteans to route light energy), and amplifier - the device which is integrated in router and multiplies manipulation energy).

edit on 12-7-2011 by atsiscontrolled because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2011 by atsiscontrolled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yeah they think its good for US but in reality they them selves would not dare get a single chip in them

THEY KNOW they are just servants for the NWO

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
no chip for me, never

id rather go live in the woods

but im sure 80% of the people i know will get one, and theres nothing i can do, the propaganda is supreme

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It's only fitting the the devil's chosen people would test their satanic devices on their own children first:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-7-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Please accept Jesus as your personal saviour before it's too late!
Jesus is right at the door waiting for the lost sheep to return.
Whatever you do, don't get the rfid chip! It represents the number of man: 666

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Everybody must have the chip when anti-christ appears otherwise "they" will slit your throat.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sara09

Please accept Jesus as your personal saviour before it's too late! Jesus is right at the door waiting for the lost sheep to return. Text

Too late for what? Please stop trying to shove your religion down other people's throats.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sara09

Everybody must have the chip when anti-christ appears otherwise "they" will slit your throat.

"They" had better bring a machete then, because I have thick skin.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by sara09

"They" had better bring a machete then, because I have thick skin.

I'm Sorry to tell you Lucifer is already here and he don't need to put anything under your skin!

edit on 22-7-2011 by SurrealEzen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join