It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural Season Seven

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It was a pretty good first episode. Definately went in a direction I wasn't expecting.

But if these things are so strong, who CAN they turn to? Death seemed a little too peeved with the Winchesters to give a damn. And Sam looks like he is going to be dealing with some inner demons of his own, to make matters worse.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Allenidaho
Yes I don't think death will go out of his way at all to interfere. I do think he has some sort of relationship with the Winchesters so we might see him again at some point. I do think Cas will be causing some trouble around the globe so Sam and Dean might be forced to take some sort of action weather they want to or not. As to how or who they might get to help I don't know. Maby another angel might be brought into the mix.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hello my friends

The episode was fantastic(and the soundtrack is back!!!!).
I wanted to post yesterday,but i was really busy at work and didn't have much time.Anyway here goes:

At first i was thinking that the Cas-God situation was solved too easy,but then the Leviathans possesed Castiel's body and i shuted my mouth.

My question is:How do you kill a bunch of monsters that are so old and powerful and were created by God himself,even before angels and NOONE has ever encountered them(apart from Death)? I mean as far as we know there are no spells or known weapons that can defeat them.

My Question now would be who will the main characters turn to for help with this problem. My first guess would be Crowley.

To begin with i don't believe that Cas is dead,like the leviathan said.He must be in there somewhere,unable to do anything.And perhaps he will find a chance to defeat them "from the inside".
Crowley is a powerful demon,but we saw how scared he was when Cas turned into a God.I don't think he will be much help to the boys.
My guess is that Lucifer and Michael are the ones who might be able to send them back to purgatory.
Maybe a few pagan gods(Kali is still alive and since they helped her escape,she could return the favor) could help.
Also they might try to find heaven's weapons.If Cas and Balthazar were the only ones who knew were they are hidden,they might find a way to bring back Balthazar.
Of course God and Death could destroy them,but i don't see that happening anytime soon.

Another part of the episode that got me worried was Sam's hallucinations.The part that he saw Lucifer and he told him that he is still on the cage and he makes him think that he is free....Well i don't want the entire 6th and 7th season to turn out to be Sam's "dream" and in reality the rest(Dean,Bobby) live happily ever after.
On a side note maybe Sam will open the cage to free himself (if he start believing that he is still in there) and on the process he will free Michael and Lucifer.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Phantom
thanks for posting, I was starting to wonder where you were. It seemed like you were counting down the days a lot closer then I was,

Yes Crowley is a scared little being although be it as he has done in the past he might also realize that if he takes action early on he might save him self later. I agree with Michael and Lucifer, and also agree it would be an interesting twist if Sam is the one to let them out. I also hope this is not a dream, that would just be a cheesy thing to do. Using a weapon could happen also, but I can't help but to think if they do it would be the Colt.
All things aside I still hope to see more of Bobby, and perhaps Cas and Death

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

thanks for posting, I was starting to wonder where you were. It seemed like you were counting down the days a lot closer then I was,

That was sooooo funny,can't stop laughing.

Yes Crowley is a scared little being although be it as he has done in the past he might also realize that if he takes action early on he might save him self later.

Crowley might pretend that he will help the boys,but i don't think that he has the power to fight the Leviathans.As much as he wants to play cool,he knows that this is way over his head.The only thing he can do is find info on the monster on how they can defeated.

I agree with Michael and Lucifer, and also agree it would be an interesting twist if Sam is the one to let them out.

Well the way i see it,if Sam really believe that he is still in the Cage he might take some action to free himself.Maybe when he saw Lucifer it wasn't a hallucination but he has the power to project himself now the wall is almost down and the angels are playing with the gates.
I was reading a Supernatural novel(i know... i'm a geek) and it was suggesting that now that the 66 seals are broken the cage can open anytime with the right spell.
So in theory Sam can open it if he wants to.

Using a weapon could happen also, but I can't help but to think if they do it would be the Colt.

Lucifer said that there are 5 creatures that cannot be killed by the colt(season 5 episode "Abandon all hope").Never really named them,but i assumed back then that the 3 were: God,Lucifer and Michael.Now i can add Death for certain.It wouldn't surprise me if the fifth were the Leviathans.To be killed or at least sent back to the purgatory it would take a much more powerful artifact.The ark of covenant(like in the Indiana Jones-raiders of lost ark) or the spear of destiny .

Anyway episode 2 trailer is awesone.With a lot of Lucifer in it.I'm so glad Mark Pellegrino is back.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Phantom
Im not reading the books but I think we are all probably geeks hear.

The books from what you said are probably about the best source of information we have to make a guess as to what is coming. The with a lot of Lucifer in the next episode I think you could be right about Lucifer using Same to open the cage. Again I do hope it will just be done with his mind and he is not in the cage. Its not like that is something that is out of the real of possibility from past episodes.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The books from what you said are probably about the best source of information we have to make a guess as to what is coming.

This book was a story based in the season 6(called "one year gone")-actually before season 6.it was written by Kripke's "right hand" and although it was a little boring i think it had some hints,like the one i wrote before.To open the cage they need human sacrifice,a bunch of very powerful witches and the Necronomicon.

The with a lot of Lucifer in the next episode I think you could be right about Lucifer using Sam to open the cage.Again I do hope it will just be done with his mind and he is not in the cage.

They make it look that way,but we can never be sure with them.Lucifer using sam is a more appealing idea,at least to me and it means that there is a possibility for both of them to be set free.If Sam just imaging all that because of the wall falling apart can be interesting because he can do stuff that will endanger Dean,Bobby and himself.If he is still in the cage,i don't know how they could possibly work it out,but it must be really smart,for their sake

Everything is possible in that show,so i'm open to anything.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I had an idea last night regarding Sam's soul and Lucifer.
When death took Sam's souls from the cage and placed it back to his body ,Lucifer somehow found a way to attach some part of his "soul"-energy into Sam's soul.The wall that Death placed in Sam's mind trapped Lucifer and now that the wall is falling apart,Lucifer is gaining access into reality and Sam's concious mind.

Is this making any sense?What do you think?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Everything is possible in that show,so i'm open to anything.

No matter what else is said that statement is going to be more true than anything else! I might even go on to say anything and everything will probably happen. I just do hope the show does not turn out to be a dream or anything else of the like. Just to cheap an ending.

As to part of Lucifer being in sam's head, hmmm like all the others that is an interesting idea. I would think he spent so much time in the cage that he would be connected to both Michael and Lucifer in some way. I would just also think if what he is experiencing is not just bad memories coming up then Michael might be trying to talk to him also.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I agree.If Lucifer has the ability to communicate with Sam,then Michael has it too.Of course let's not forget that Sam and Lucifer have a special bond,with Sam being the vessel,so communication of any type might be easier between them.
If Michael and Lucifer work together,they might convince Sam that he is still trapped on the cage,maybe they will make it more believable and Sam will try to open the gate.

I just do hope the show does not turn out to be a dream or anything else of the like. Just to cheap an ending.

That would be the worst ending,but i don't think they dare to do something like that.Hordes of supernatural fans will eat them alive

Seriously i believe they are smarter than that and they have proved it the last 6 years.The show goes too well and they will not risk to lose the fan base for future spin offs or movies.

BTW i heard a rumor that Jo Harvelle is coming back.I don't know yet if she's for one episode or more,but as soon as i find out i'll let you know.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Phantom
It is reasonable to think that only Lucifer can communicate with same because he was his vessel. I was just also looking at it from the point that Michael has always been one of the most powerful so he should be able to communicate through dreams also.
When they killed off Jo and her daughter I think that was one of the big mistakes of the show. I do think both of them made a good pair, and a good complement to the Winchesters. I also felt that way about Bobby's neighbor that he saved from the monster. She has not been seen again but he has been developing a relationship with the sheriff which I think is about just as good.
The next episode will tell a lot. If cas gets destroyed and is off the show oh well. If he get cured he will probably be having night mares like Sam. Either way I hope the finish the Cas story. I then also hope they don't drag the Sam story on to long. Just gets to repetitive when one story goes for half of a season, or longer.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This episode didn't provide many answers,as we hoped.More like created more new questions.Boy... the writers know the art of torture pretty well.

Although that Lucifer admitted that he isn't real,i don't quiet believe him.(he was awesome btw).He could have said that, just to prolong Sam's torture.I don't believe that this is a hallucination.Sam said something about "being able to see through the crack".I don't believe Sam is still on the cage,but Lucifer is totally capable of communicate with the outside.

The Leviathans are really badass and i like them.I believe their "leader" is still inside Cas and he is contolling the others.The water distribution system was smart and holds to the original Leviathan mythology,that it's connected with water.

Now with Bobby.He propably never made it to the house.Or he was possessed by one of them in the hospital.I would hate to think that they killed him.
The Leviathan burnt his house and i don't think it was just revenge.Propably there was something in there that could stop them.My speculation is that the only book that Dean saved might hold the secret to their destruction.
They've been lucky before.

Red Golem your wish came true...The sheriff is back.When i saw her i couldn't help myself from smiling and i was thinking that you propably did the same.With Bobby's house destroyed,the only friendly place is the sheriff's house.Maybe there will be a romance after all.

Anyway,this will be a loooong season.Your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Remember that the Leviathan at Bobby's house mentioned that their leader wanted the Winchesters to be annihilated. It could be that there was nothing useful at Bobby's house. He could have just been destroying their infrastructure.

Bobby's place was a vital hub in their monster hunting efforts. Thanks to the information the Leviathans learned while inside Castiel, they knew it was an important target to destroy.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Just got done with the episode.
Yes I am glad the Sheriff is back. I also agree that they will probably make her place a base of operations for the time being. I was thinking Cas is probably dead but I don't know if he is officially off the show or not. I don't much like the direction the show is going. I prefer to have one episode be one story. I Can't help but think they are stretching this out like a soap opera. I am also glad they connected the Leviathans with water but they did not even give a partial ending. I do hope that they will at least give an ending to the chapter even if they can't get rid of the entire Leviathan infestation.
I also do hope Bobby is still alive. To me that character is to important to kill off.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hello Red Golem

I was thinking Cas is probably dead but I don't know if he is officially off the show or not.

As far as i know he will appear in few more episodes,at least as Leviathan.If they bring Cas back somehow,well as usual we'll have to wait and see.

I don't much like the direction the show is going. I prefer to have one episode be one story. I Can't help but think they are stretching this out like a soap opera.

There will be side stories apart from the Leviathan and Sam's soul,but from what i have understood they will focus on the 2 main problems.

I do hope that they will at least give an ending to the chapter even if they can't get rid of the entire Leviathan infestation.

I believe that the Leviathans will be the main evil in the entire season.So they will propably finish it at the end of this season,unless they renew for season 8.

I also do hope Bobby is still alive. To me that character is to important to kill off.

You are right,Bobby is too important to die.Because of Castiel's memories,they know how important he is to the boys and they will use that again them.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I dont know if I have anything inciteful to add other then I really liked episode number 2 and the way they left it at the end where Sam and Dean are almost dead to rights heading towards the hospital where all their enemies are.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Phantom
I fear you are right that the Leviathan problem will be fore the entire season. I still hope they will go with one story one episode in general though. It still can be done that way to some degree. As to Bobby being used against the Winchesters yes that could very well be done, I just also have see how well they all can work together which is part of what I like about the show. They might also have another partner now with the Sheriff. So thus far I guess there has been some good and some bad but I still plan to be watching the show.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Just got done with the latest episode.
The Leviathan problem continues, but they did at least answer the problem with the brothers being in the hospital with the Leviathans. I am glad Bobby is still in good health. I liked the sub plot of Sam meeting up with a monster that does have a good heart. I would like to at times show that a monster with a good heart can happen, although I do like the show the way it is. I did not much like the way it ended, with Dean killing Amy. But I did like his comment "if I live that long". That does play to the point that in there profession they have been on borrowed time for a long time. The number of hunters who have died enforces that point.

Since it does now seem that the Leviathans are going to be hear for a long time I hope they will have more episodes like this that tells the story of a monster and it ends at the end of the episode.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Plus the Winchester boys have both died a few times already. Even Bobby has had his neck broken, only to be brought back to life. Eventually, somebody isn't going to be around to resurrect them.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Yes very true. But you also did make the point with out saying it that most any thing can happen in this show.

Not that I want all the main characters to die and be brought back to life all the time. With this episode Dean just has a new arch enemy, and when Sam finds out there will be a good fight there. As most of us know a fight between siblings is always a violent one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join