It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you winterize yourself against gays if you were approached by one?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm not too sure I understand why it should even matter if the person is gay or not. How does who a person chooses to have sex with have anything to do with whether or not I help them. In fact I never understood why who another person chooses to have sex with is of anybody elses concern. I don't know the whole concept seems sorta alien to me. It just really makes no difference to me in the slightest.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Gay doesn't rub off on you if you help one out.

That's like saying you're gonna become black if you help a black person out. Or you're going to become a pastry chef if you like cake.

That's just ridiculous.

I don't get this whole issue. It's a non issue. If you don't like gays just ignore them. They won't bother you.
I promise.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
He would have to summarize before I would winterize!
just kidding. Really, does this need to be asked. If a human cant help another human because of some minor differences, then that person needs to be exiled from humanity. Recycle the bad ones to make way for the good ones. Come on people, get the bearing of your morale compass and start doing the right thing instead of asking petty questions like this one. My signature says it all.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!
[mor
why ask the question in the first place , we are all human and all different , would you ask the same about a muslim or jew , or start schoolboy giggling when asking a lesbian , grow up and realise we are all equal.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If approached by a homosexual, I would act no different than if I were approached by a small-minded judgmental bigot. Both lifestyles are sinful according to the Bible, but that does not mean that I should hate anyone or treat them badly because of that.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411
gay bi lesbian blue purple red black brown yellow...... if they are a good person than they deserve to be treated with the same respect you want to be treated.... help who you can and hope they would do the same

There is no way that I could of said that any better.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

"get past his personality"

I take it you're not a fan of The Gays?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You CAN catch the gay you know... Alex jones says so... so dont hate. You can catch the gay too.

www.youtube.com...

forgot how to imbed.. sue me.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

This should do it.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No problem with helping gays. Or those into BDSM. Or even dogging. But if a bloke who only ever had sex in the missionary position asked me for help then however decent he might otherwise be I'd tell him to bug off. Well, he can't be normal, can he .....?

(seriously, I don't get the whole gay thing - what type of sexual activity they chose to endulge in in their bedroom is neither here nor there. It's no different to the colour of their skin or the religion they follow. People are people and we're all different but ultimately all the same.)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
I have been wondering this for a while now but what if a gay person were to ask you for some help whether it be chopping timber or helping them in their tax returns would you be offended or would you act as normally as a cow would say moo?

"Mooooo"! Of course I would help. Just the same as I would help anyone else. There would be no "getting past his personality".

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Actually, that's a point: in my experience gays are nicer and friendier and more appreciative on average than other folk, so if anything I'd be more inclined to help a gay person!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I dont care what someones sexuality, race, religion or color of their skin is if I can help them I will.

That is all that should matter...they are human.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiggyMcBigPants
He's just a guy. Why would I NOT help him if asked?

I find this topic a little bit too baiting (and not of the master variety
) I am guessing there are a lot of people on here that don't interact daily with gay people...

hahahaha

second line

I see what you did there

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dug88
I'm not too sure I understand why it should even matter if the person is gay or not. How does who a person chooses to have sex with have anything to do with whether or not I help them. In fact I never understood why who another person chooses to have sex with is of anybody elses concern. I don't know the whole concept seems sorta alien to me. It just really makes no difference to me in the slightest.
Let me help you understand, the thread is not serious, it was meant to gay troll. There is absolutely no conspiracy in the OP, it is 100 percent homophobia thinly and badly disguised as some type of "conversation".

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

you're right about the first part of your first sentence. but all the rest is just you hatin on a joke thread. you take things waaaay to seriously.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join