It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

so...the spooks didn't completely spell Kenya?

SEriously Boon, this is getting sad

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Ok so even if Obamas father was a CIA operative , why would the CIA even bother to write something on his birth certificate ?

Wouldnt that be clearly and painfully an epic fail by a supposed secret service , to even leave a trail that obvious is just dumb. You really think that the CIA would be that blatantly stupid to leave something like that on a borth certificate?

Another question , why would they even write on it in the first place , whats the point ?

And finally , I pride myself on having decent vision and can make out things up close and far away really good , I'll admit it does kind of look like there is a 6 in there , but it still doesnt look like CIA 61 , I am a typophile and I love typography , and its certainly doesnt look like CIA 61

anyways , who is to say that you didnt make that copy yourself , as a plant to feed your own agenda !

you cant prove it either way .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RapTek
what if ,,the other transparent text is from another birth certificate underneath it...it looks like this certificate is scaned from a book registry!

I thought the MSM news article said
this was on a roll which is why there is
tapering to the left of the document.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

How it got on the document, I couldn't say, but it IS on there. Look at my comparison picture from my previous post, it's definitely the same thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Lets say your cia-61 is on the BC. It is possible that Obama gave the CIA the task of putting his BC in PDF format. Maybe POTUS is supposed to have the CIA handle sensitive documents.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
In trying to prove there is more clandestine sneakery going on, you've actually reinforced that this was the original and real BC. Well done!

It has to be a bummer to try and prove one thing, and end up proving it was the real BC all along. Case closed imo, and proves without a doubt this was the legitimate BC!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
anyways , who is to say that you didnt make that copy yourself , as a plant to feed your own agenda !
you cant prove it either way .

I already stated on page 2 of this thread
where I d/l the document from MSNBC. Then somebody
else posted a link to another resolution image.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I hope its a forgery so there will be investigation.

An investigation into a president who continues the politics of W. Bush, who ignored 100's of warnings in 2001, and even ignored a warning that stated Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S. and thereby let 3000 civilians die.

Obama is on the same team as Bush. If the forgery is investigated, maybe some of the big machine that really runs the show is revealed.

Bush administration let 3000 people die and Obama dont care.

Obama dont care about the constitution either. He wont even let KSM get a real trial, only a military trial behind closed doors.

The MSM will feed the sheeple some gossip and gladiator fights so nothing will happen.

10 or 20 years from now the next generation will demand some answers, and the gatekeepers will be remembered forever.
edit on 28-4-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

This Deserves A Repeat:

Originally posted by Bosko
It's an impression of his short form certificate. This image should make it quite obvious:

If you're still not convinced then I don't know what to say.

What a waste of people's time??

Is there no end to the ability for people to be self-deluded, when they want something to be "true", so badly?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why email to Trump? So he'll shut up about this topic finally? Don't you people pay attention? Bosko nailed it - the text lines up and matches the SHORT FORM. All this did was PROVE this was legitimate! I'm certain that wasn't the OPs intent, but there it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
wow that is a total CIA FAIL.
Yeah it's really a shame they didn't take me when I applied 5 years ago... I couldn't imagine failing the president so hard like that. Way to go boys!!!
I'm really glad I was never accepted because I might have taken the time to actually do it right. I mean they had how many years?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Bosko
Thanks, I think that solves the mystery. What I believe caused it to show up is in the scanning process. If the short form document was stored right behind the long form document, then a very small amount of ink may have came off onto the back of the long form.

dude, short forms are not stored
in this roll, this is long form only roll.
So how would a short form come
in contact with a long form???

And even if it did, laser printers,
the ink dries just about as fast
as it is sprayed on. How can it
rub off onto this document??

I just don't see the process as you
are describing it. These 2 should never
meet or even touch.

and? still it does not say "CIA" as u first said. That was the topic and now u talk about something different..how it came there.
...talking of selective perecption to the fullest.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WdBASH

i would say: i can understand they did not take u.....research more

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Cheers for bringing that forward.

Weird, but that pretty much solves that I guess.
I am tired of boring birther threads...it was fun for awhile, but now seems just sorta sad..but sadly, there are hardly any other threads coming up of worth.

might take a break from ats for a few days to let this stuff play out.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
oh my heart is so broken

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Boon.. theres no respect left for you. You DID find something, but it wasn't what you think and want it to be. You cannot admit that you are wrong, therefore you aren't able to deny ignorance any longer. As far as I'm concerned, you're one of them.

I've looked at everyone's pictures, followed their guide on bringing out what the text says, and they are benign.

This thread is the result of something far more evolved than just birther logic. Only someone blind with hatred could keep this up.

I mean, something is fishy with the BC that the White house gave us, but no need to distract people from real clues leading to real logical conclusions.

Formation 0600 tomorrow, so I can't stay as long on ATS as i want, but eh.. I've said enough.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Santh because: You guys keep forgetting to tell me to proof read ;-; I blame everyone except me

edit on 28-4-2011 by Santh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Actually, one more thing should be checked.

On the certificate of live birth (well, on the long form as well), is the form filled out from scratch (was it a blank piece of green paper), or were the form fields already printed on the form, and they filled in the blanks, like most forms? Because if it's the latter, then it makes no sense that we would see the titles of the sections, like time of birth, etc. You'd only see the stuff that was filled in.

I imagine it's filled out from scratch, but should be verified.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
CiA could stand for Certified Internal Auditor

Just looking into other possible explainations...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

CiA could stand for Certified Internal Auditor

Or, as already proven above, faint impressions of the letters O A H ..... the first three letters of the Island of O'ahu (proper spelling), but in all caps.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here are the step-by-step instructions:

1.) Download and Install Paint.NET: www.paint.net...
2.) Download white background BC: msnbcmedia.msn.com...
3.) Open the BC in Paint.NET
4.) Zoom in 300%, focused on Barry's name line
5.) Under the "Adjustments" menu, select "Invert Colors"
6.) Under the "Adjustments" menu, select "Curves" and set the RGB at 35,190
7.) Under the "Adjustments" menu, select "Invert Colors" again
8.) Zoom back out to 100%

You'll see it.
edit on 4/28/2011 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join