It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's LFBC has CIA-61 handwritten on it - ATS Exclusive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

Actually it says HOUR OF BIRTH... and below it has 7:2# (I cant make out what the other number is due to text being over top of it).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I think it says Hour of Birth,and below it,between lb. and Middle, 712 PM or AM

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deadline527

You beat me to it! LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b6ea72f72483.gif[/atsimg] It never ends. I'm just surprised boon didn't try to blame Soros for forging it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

Accidently I replied to civil challenger. I meant to respond to boon.

It is interesting to follow your thought processes on this. I figure you saw the blow ups on various threads and took it a bit further, and let your mind run away a bit. You really do dig in quite well, and I always enjoy your findings.

Oahu is what I am seeing as well, and I suspect carbon paper transfers. No big deal. There are other things to focus on, like getting barry re-elected, you know? They've got him hard at work at it, shamelessly campaigning already. As one thread pointed out...it would appear he has been SO GOOD for the American people, that the dems will run barry unopposed!!! It's the zionist way of advertising that since he's done such a great job, it's time to start toward four more years of bush mach 2. This theme is commonly being bleated everywhere, and it's a mind shockingly demoralizing tactic that takes the wind right out of my sails, as was designed. Not sure how to combat it. I guess just looking around ought to do it. Hey, let's all get used to msm chants of 10 dollar gasoline! Then, after the speculators have doubled their spare fortunes laying around their castles, we'll feel all rosy about 8 dollar gas, and carbon taxes!!! Radiation? What radiation. Not a freaking word outta them. And those oil reserves under the rockies, and the Bakken field with more than saudi arabia has? Uh uh. Nope. Never heard of it. It was just some internet rumor cass sunstein finally erased from the internet. He is thee czar of information.

I guess if I were prez, I'd kill nuclear power. Thorium would be put in place. All the bomb leftovers would be burned up in plants designed to withstand anything you could toss at them, and eventually the potential for another poisoning would be erased, though it will take centuries for all of the bomb guts to be utilized in power plants. Then we would make an economy out of permaculture. What could be better than that? But then I would be erased. So we won't talk about the poisoned world we can look forward to dying in. Besides, mark kirk wants the herb that fights cancer to be punishable in proportion to how well it does the job. He calls it the 'koosh', the nefarious interbreeding of plants to bring forth the best fruit! Since he must have rounded up all the jenkem, he's after the hard stuff. 25 years, huh? As pres, I'd pack this guys ass in jail so fast you'd call me a tyrant. That man would DIE in solitary confinement, with a window to the world of people using cannabis, playing music, making love, praising God. Pervert. I'd make certain he couldn't get so much of a whiff of the healing scent. Damn certain. Hell, I'd make it a freakin' campaign PROMISE. The 'Put mark kirk in jail Party'.

Sorry to say, boon, that you probably saw what you wanted to see, because the latest blow ups do look like oahu. I applaud your efforts, though. Usually they bear fruit. Also, boon, none of this means barry is not 'cia'. He's like any other shill: doing what he must do, not what is right, or even what he said in his speeches. He, like us, are at the mercy of zionism, israel, and the destruction of the world so that israel can exist, and Jesus may return. Nice, huh.

I do think that the pdf file separations still bear looking at. And I don't give a damn if barry was born in the exact mass centroid of the continent, on the 4th of July, and is a yankee doodle dandy. He is seriously undermining the nation. He lies effortlessly. He is as opaque as granite and has no control over what his mission is. Sorry, but his record crumbles all on it's own accord, no birth certificate needed for that. Healthcare? No doctor will ever touch my ass. It is a boondoggle to beat all boondoggles. Just the fraud involved will bankrupt us, let alone the actual costs in administration. Looks like senility runs in barry's family, so he'll probably need it. His own grandmother thought he was born in Kenya, lol!

edit on 28-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: I hate mark kirk

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Problem solved. It doesn't say "CIA". It says "OAHU":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I created a new thread because I think its important for people to know that it now appears to be a paper document rather than a purely digital file.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
All the text matches up exactly with the Certification of Live Birth. Like how if ink were to rub off onto the other.
edit on 4/28/2011 by deadline527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger
Problem solved. It doesn't say "CIA". It says "OAHU":
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I created a new thread because I think its important for people to know that it now appears to be a paper document rather than a purely digital file.

How dare you prove someone wrong on their own thread,.... It wont matter anyway these people will never admit to being wrong anyway. I bet if you provided the cord blood steraight from the hospitals lab, it still wouldnt be enough proof for some of these loons

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Holy Crap thank you ; You along with many other brilliant minds have come together to find discrepancies in the Long Form Birth Certificate of Barack Hussien Obama (Real Name Barry Soetoro Obama)

I thank you for your work in revealing the true light upon the matter that this is indeed a forgery and has many interesting flaws and maybe hidden messages in it as well. Thank you BoonDock Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger

There is no way what he pointed out says OAHU you are clearly a troll please go away. Take ANOTHER LOOK

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I stopped giving attention to the birth certificate a while back because 2-3 yrs ago right here on ATS I was stating that Obama was a CIA agent. While those postings years ago generated many scoffs and yeah right remarks, those same pundits are today more easily convinced that such a CIA background is more than plausible, and even most highly very probable. This posting shows that turnaround in attitude towards such a wild premise.

While I have learned to live with the many negative remarks I received years ago trying to even discuss the CIA connection, I am not commenting today because the pundits have finally considered the possibility that Obama may have been a CIA asset from birth due to his parents involvement with such intelligence agencies.

Today I am once again pleased that such a conversation can take place in a forum that prides itself on conspiracies. I am however chagrined that it took over two years for the public to finally see what I saw back when I was posting such wild theories and when Obama was initially running for election.

This recent finding is a good example of someone looking and observing in a manner that most would not give a passing thought to. This posting is an excellent finding as a result of someone observing through experimentation in a manner that is truly outside the box of formalistic thinking. It is the exact type of critical observation and research that made ATS what it is today. S&F.

Next on the agenda should be asking when Obama had his name changed and if he did so in a legal manner.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It could be transfered from the underlying birth certificate. If these were held in a binder some ink could transfer to the back of the obama BC. It would be very faint as it is on the back. I do believe something is fishy with this. If it is a forgery it is the worse one every. Almost like it was done on purpose.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Star and Flag... good find..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Langly, CIA 61, so there was more to this disclosure than you might think. CIA was responsible for non domestic intelligence gathering not to mention the print would be backwards if it was from a carbon.. No wonder Obama grew up to be a poindexter lawyer rather than a sports celeb.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by nunya13
I have been adamantly against this whole birther nonsense but I am now a little creeped out

dude, you need to be creeped out.
This is serious chit.

a child born 50 yrs ago and has CIA
hand written on his BC and he winds up
becoming president is no freakin accident.

Wayne Madsen was right

kudos to the Madsen Report for
calling the Obama/CIA link

nice job Wayne

it just got proven

sooooo Obama was born to be POTUS????????????????? really?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

would you mind posting the link to your thread?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
Believe it or not. I found this by accident while trying
to work with the layers in Obama's LFBC.

As this image shows, Obama's LFBC has handwritten
sets of text throughout the document if you use the right
color coding to find it. I stumbled onto the correct color
codes to reveal this handwritten text.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9744236ebedc.jpg[/atsimg]

Allen Welsh Dulles was head of the CIA in 1961
when Obama was supposed to be born in HI.
The presence of AWGD could be initials with
an added code for confirmation. But there is
no mistake of the CIA-61 text part.

I felt this find was worthy of it's own thread

As it directly connects Obama's birth to the CIA.

But don't take my word for it, you do your own
research

thank you boon

The text is not CIA-61. It's OAHU. You mistook the capital letter "O" for the capital letters "CI". This is the island of birth of Obama, according to the short form
www.barackobamabirthcertificate.net...
Just above the horizontal line below the title "Certificate of Live Birth" is the faint heading "HOUR OF BIRTH". This is because there is for some reason an impression on this certificate of most or all of the short form Certificate of Live Birth issued by Obama's people during the election campaign in 2008. Evidence of this is the heading "SEX" that is visible on the right of "File Number 151". It corresponds exactly to the position of the same word on the old document! There is also a lot of writing in the box entitled "19a. Signature of Attendant".

Unless someone can explain how the short form version of the Certificate of Live Birth (or some of it, at least) could come to be on the long form, the latter has to be a forgery.
edit on 28-4-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I did an analysis of the document using Aperture. It's not letting me upload to ATS Media, but I have hosted the images. If you look at this:

It clearly says Hour of Birth. You can also see Oahu, not CiA-61. The part where you think it says Kenya is inconclusive. It looks like the first letter is an O or Q. My guess is it says Obama, but I don't think there's any way to tell for sure. There is text hidden all over the document as you can see in the full image here:

It just looks like an imprint from another document. I don't think there's any grand CIA/Obama conspiracy here.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hey boon, beautiful work. Am very tired right now from researching this BC thing for hours, but wanted to share something with you for what it's worth. In a similar fashion to what you're doing now, an analyst researching various 'layers' within this document, discovered that a lot of what appeared at first to be indecipherable markings underlying the obvious print, contained links or references to hidden files. In other words - there are references hidden beneath what is initially seen. That's why people see 'Oahu' but, if you slightly shift the color spectrum, underneath you will clearly see 'CIA-61'. Same with the word 'Kenya' it is hidden under another layer reading 'Obama'. I have seen them myself. So, you are absolutely right - someone left hidden messages within this document - but why?
In connection with this, another interesting tidbit I picked-up today. Did you know that 48 hours before the bombing of LIbya began, Obama told a Senator that it absolutely wouldn't happen. Guess what? British Intelligence supposedly has the truth about Obama's birth, because as you know, Kenya was a British Colony at the time of his birth. Very shortly after saying this to the Senator, Obama mysteriously and quickly changed his mind - hence our involvement with Libya. Notice who wasn't invited to the Royal Wedding? That's right - our friend Obama. Think Obama was afraid of Trump or certain foreign intelligence agencies? They're sending their own message to Obama. Now, who's sending messages to the American people with this BC?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
i am genuinely not too bothered about this whole birth cert issue. things have got to the stage today that truth doesn't really exist anymore. if you can afford the best legal team they can prove whatever you want. simple as.

you get to a stage where you come to understand why things happen the way they do on this planet.

anyway, the story is interesting, even humourous. i am shocked that obama responded to this at all. could be a huge mistake.

i just had one little point to make. i can clearly see CIA-61. I cannot vouch for how legimate this is but that is what is visible , clearly. The folks who are pushing that some other word is visible are cleraly disinfo agents. its so funny. they have member accounts on the site which they only use for a situation like this. they are clearly 'sleeper' members thinking that by using an account several years old it adds some credibilty.

the accounts are totally inactive until something like this comes up and then they swing into action. They very rarely use this action but i have noticed it on a very small number of critical threads. as soon as you highlight this they brush it off and claim they just browse the stories.

so explain this please. with all the big stories on here why does something as 'silly' (in the pres's own words) warrant comment from long time members who never felt the need to reply to any item before now.

this site is bloody rampant with government agents. it makes it all the more fun seeing how much they get in a spin over this crap.

well done boondock for at least throwing a cat in to spook the pigeons.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join