It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions needed about demonic forces regarding my son who is only 7.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Please take my advise and go to a skilled spiritual healer, I really recommend that. Somebody who is experienced with personal chanelling, too.
I had a visit last year and she was brilliant and 100% right in diagnosis.

love

edit on 30-8-2011 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hearing voices is a common sign of none other than Skitzophrenia. Not only is hearing voices a symptom of this disease but it is also hereditary. I'm not denying that there are other things out there but I think it quite inconsequential that hearing voices and behaviour that may seem unnordinary coincidentaly meshes perfectly with your system of belief. I think this would be one case that borders paranoia and collective hysteria. I think you should seek out a very good psychiatrist for both your son and husband before jumping to any drastic conclusions simply based upon your chosen religious doctrine. There are more dangerous things in the human mind than demons. Just my advice. If you have anymore info about what's happening to your family I would be very interested in knowing further information.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
please do not pray to any saints as some Catholics are instructed to do by their priest, this might well be a generational curse. the bible says these curses follow the child and the child's children. put your hand on his head and pray to JESUS when you are alone, as this might be a calling for a greater purpose,explain to the boy who JESUS is and that he came to die for his sins, ask him if he will accept JESUS as his personal savior(assuming he has not) and to repeat after your prayers, speak to GOD directly about the demon, the more faith you have the better more info...

www.greatbiblestudy.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
According to the Original Word of YAH...

In the 12 Commandments... Thats right... Did you know that two have been removed...

It says that, "the sins of the fathers are passed on to the sons of THOSE WHO IGNORE my Words".

I invite you to educate yourself and your sons about The Words that are ignored and thus your sons will be provided protections and blessings that there forefathers were not blessed to have had...

Or just ignore this loving invitation as there forefathers have... you will not find this in any church...

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The first problem here is that you are catholic. A bunch of idolotars, the Roman catholic church is not exactly reputable. Don't go pray to a saint or to some other idol though, its like asking bad forces to show up.

It sounds medical and the one poster who said they could be migraines might be right. Migraines are hard to deal with and they do all sorts of things to you. YOu see things feel things and i would not put hearing things past it.

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hi ampar,

I hope that by now things have settled a little for you and your family. There are a couple of things you can do to help your children spiritually and with some luck prevent these events from getting worse (following the same track as your husband). We have had experiences too with our child, he too was the same age as your child when things started to happen.

From our experiences, and being a Catholic the best thing to do is to ring straight through to the Bishops offices. I was lucky to speak to the Bishop himself and was within contact with the exorcist priest lay worker within an hour. The exorcist priest is equipped to deal with this sort of problem because of their discernment. Most parish priests will not have a clue if you were to ask them for help. An exorcist priest may sound extreme, however they have more knowledge in this area than most parish priests.

It seems that you have exhausted all steps to identify medical reasons for your sons physical problems, sometimes it does take time to figure out what the problem is. Bearing in mind that you are the mum and your first instincts and thoughts are most likely to be the correct one.

With your experiences and like a few have said in previous posts it does seem that what you are dealing with is akin to a generational curse that requires healing of the family tree. This is recognised in the Catholic Church. We had this done when our son spoke of his ancestors visiting him, he would often talk about subjects (some hair-curling) and well beyond his years and comprehension. We had a healing of the family tree mass at home with family - since then we have had no problems. Our son also has no recollection of those past events.

Healing Mass:
Special emphasis on healing the family tree
By Fr. Rick Heilman
FOR THE CATHOLIC HERALD

MONTELLO -- All are invited to worship together at a special Healing Mass for "Healing the Family Tree." This Mass will be celebrated on Tuesday, March 2, at 6:30 p.m. at St. John the Baptist Church, 277 E. Montello St.

This Mass is being offered to pray for all those seeking healing in their lives, be it physical, spiritual, emotional, relational, or any area in which healing is desired. Special emphasis will be placed on seeking "Intergenerational Healing" within our family tree.
Spiritual inheritance

What is intergenerational healing? We all understand the concept of a material inheritance. After people die, they often leave money, property, and possessions to members of their family.

We also are aware of a physical inheritance. Doctors always ask for the family history of a new patient.

There is also a spiritual inheritance. We can thank God and our family for the benefit from our virtuous ancestors going back a thousand generations (see Sir 44:10-12). We are also adversely affected by the sins of parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents and by the sins of the ancestors who adversely affected them, with consequences that may extend to what is inherited materially, emotionally, and physically.
Family influences

In his book entitled, Intergenerational Healing, Fr. Robert DeGrandis writes: "To give the reader an introductory glimpse into this aspect of the healing ministry, I will borrow a poignant lament from an unknown source: 'I have Jesus in my heart, but grandpa in my bones.' Having 'grandpa in my bones' is a common struggle.

"Intergenerational healing is, for the Christian, an opportunity to recognize and bring healing to family influences from the past, with implications for the future. Intergenerational healing suggests the possibility that negative acts and deeds of our ancestors can somehow enter our 'bloodstream' and take a toll on future generations. Transforming the connection with these troublesome roots is what intergenerational healing is all about. It's an exciting, fascinating area of the healing ministry."

Further reading .... www.madisoncatholicherald.org...

I wish you well ...

Donald

edit on 9-10-2011 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2011 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am coming into this post late, I just joined this site and your post has my interest. Could you please follow up and let us know how your son is doing. There is allot of post and I'm confused as to if you resolved your problem. I know this can be hard and of course medical advice is the first option.

Devil's, Demons and Spirits are very real and most people do not want to accept this Truth. They are in the second heaven and we are in the first, Satanist, witches and etc have been for years opening doors to the second heaven through their rituals and sacrifices. It is our duty to pray against this and rebuke these things with the Authority given to us from Jesus Christ. Only in the King James Version you will find that demons that are hard to get rid of you must pray and fast. Everything we need is in the King James Bible. You should also consult the elders in your church and have everyone praying for your son, I hope that you go to a Bible believing church, the Bible is the only book a Church needs. Myself, I got born-again about a year and a half ago and since then it's been like I have a big RED X on my back. I went through some attacks but they backed off once Satan knew that he wasn't going to trick me anymore.

FYI - The old 1863 versions and before of the King James Bibles have not been corrupted by Harper Collins. HarperCollins translated almost all the new Bibles and they also publish the Satanic Bible, they cannot be trusted. This is my understanding and I have done a quick research on it and it is true. There are too many delusions and tricks that are coming our way, in the last days many people will die from lack of knowledge.

I hope to hear back and to hear that everything is good and has been, this is a long post and there has been smart advice and good advice. I hope that I helped to contribute something, also you must have Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, I believe this is the most important and above all.

God Bless,
3rdheaven

"Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world" (I. John iv.4).

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
demons are a very real thing to deal with. it is also a very sireous thing to suggest. since your son is only suffering from migrains, it is most likely not a demon. from all experiences i have had with demons headaches are the least of your problems but since it seems to be getting a lot more severe you may want to ask your son these questions
is he hearing any voices?
seeing shadow figures, mainly in that state just before sleep?
is he hearing strange noises?
does he hear static noices at random times?
if he does experience these things he could be being followed/ monitored by a demon who could just be messing with his head. you should also ask if he has ever used a ouji board.
if he hasnt had any of these experiences and it just seems to be random, u mentioned the grave site, then he could be hyper sensitive to the spirits from that. they could of sensed a weaknes or sensed his connection and latched on to him.
please do reply with the answers to the questions above, i would be more than happy to keep helping you till this is all resolved. if it does turn out to be a demon there are ways to get rid of them and if it is sprits there are ways to repel them.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
No offense but my guess is that mental illness is at work here at least in part,

Well, she did say that she thinks evil entities are involved. Given the medical industry will go to any lengths to pretend the spirit world is not real, that's a mental illness diagnosis for sure...
edit on 27/3/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

I have sent you pm, please check your inbox. If it helps let me know.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Very sorry to hear about your son,although this thread goes along way back. I had a dream about demonic possession last night and this morning feeling very ill trying to vomit....I was seeing if there was some relationship. I'm also not some religious nut but I strongly believe in demons. Please let me know how your son is now.......

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join