It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions needed about demonic forces regarding my son who is only 7.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've had these migraines you talk about and I say dehydration is probably a part of the problem. He is growing and hormones are "fighting" to do what they do, so it could be partly do to hormonal imbalance. Could be be epileptic? Epileptic kids sometimes show no medical sings at all( brain) until they are in their teens and epilepsy is a broad subject with more than a few kinds of behaviors and actions. Has he been checked for Autism ? Another large area of possibilities.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampar84
I'm a somewhat new member... does anyone know how to close a post. Or delete it?? I came on here looking for opinions and advice. Not to be insulted or to be told that my sons issues are my fault. Or to have my parenting skills questioned OR for to have my son called retarded and other names. I thought that's what this site was for. You can post things here that you would normally get ridiculed for elsewhere. I am embarrassed that I even posted this question. Will someone please tell me how to remove or delete this post? Thank you.

Welcome to the Internet. Some helpful advice:

1. Everything that is said is said by a personality. What I mean is, what people say comes from within. This means if people say insulting things, they are projecting some of the ugliness within their own souls. People who love to call others retarded may have a deep-seated insecurity about their own intelligence (even if they are not conscious of it themselves), or just otherwise have a lot of hostility, etc. People with beautiful, loving hearts feel no need to insult. You can tell what's within somebody by what comes out of them.
2. Such people should of course be pitied. A black soul is black in part because in the person's youth there was a relatively hostile environment. In any case, as mentioned, the existence of somebody who insults others is typically a miserable, painful, deeply lonely one. Rise above such people by recognizing their pain and loving them. In doing so, it's possible the God in you speaks to the God buried deep within them and plants a seed.

Moral: Keep on lovin'. Don't let the Internet bother you. There's a lot of truth to be discovered in this wild, wild cyber world. But to find gold, you must dig through dirt, and there's plenty of that too. The gold and the dirt exist both within us and without (discovering our own dirt, incidentally, is extremely productive and enlightening).

Take what I'm saying here with a grain of salt. My point of view comes from having seen the ugliness of my own soul, but I have by no means seen all of it, and it might be acting in this post. I hesitate to post it because I wonder if it will do more harm than good, be more divisive than unitive, or is more intended to puff up my own pride than to help those in need and spread compassion.

But I've decided I'll click the button and leave that to fate.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

You apparently didn't read my previous posts in this thread.

But thank you anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My opinion and this goes for his father and him.

Your son's father who has schizophrenia is because he is a young spirit that doesn't know how to get along in the body. If they are willing Have both of them meditate to seal attachments between the body and spirit. Have them meditate with the aragonite stone as it is a grounding stone. As for your son seeing aura's that is normal he is actually a very special boy if he is already seeing aura's I have seen them since I was young as well.

Here's a website if your interested in the stones:
crystal-cure.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm a somewhat new member... does anyone know how to close a post. Or delete it?? I came on here looking for opinions and advice. Not to be insulted or to be told that my sons issues are my fault. Or to have my parenting skills questioned OR for to have my son called retarded and other names. I thought that's what this site was for. You can post things here that you would normally get ridiculed for elsewhere. I am embarrassed that I even posted this question. Will someone please tell me how to remove or delete this post? Thank you.

Online there are more that have experiences and metaphysical understanding, that share it, harder to find in hometowns, because its a world wide base. But you also get the other side and have to see through those posts.

There are some good posts filled with positive suggestions on this thread though.

I'm also a metaphysical Christian, see through the religious traps but am glad to have been a Catholic until my mid 20's and have the whole bible, and knew from the beginning even as a preteen, what was Love, Forgiveness and Service To Others, and the parts that were about Wars, and Conquest of the enemy and putting a disobedient teen to death. I could feel the Spirit of Peace and Love in the good light filled passages and feel the world in the other. Most people accept whole books, whole faiths and then attempt to wear different hats for different occasions. Instead, even back in king solomon's temple there was the masonic black and white tiles, representing the duality. And, the religions, politics, everything is like this.

We're called to see the best and ignore the rest, and not follow bad orders, but love others, hold no anger, even those who persecute or harm us. they're like bullies on the kindergarden playgrounds. we're like kindergarden students who took the training wheels off our bikes and we're trying to grow up here. Adults don't harm little children even if they're a danger to themselves or others. So unconditional love sees through this world, knows its temporal, knows its a school, and loves everyone, and is kind.

Again, in this school, our behaviors open doors to those who can access us. Love protects love and striving to ride that bike without the training wheels overcome noninterference contracts and brings help and miracles into our lives and this world. But the other behaviors open doors of access to us from negatives.
Thats all apart of the school and how we learn. Some of that access is from things others do, there is both individual and collective consequences, and yet again, as we understand we have Love watching over and willing to help, as we strive to become Love ourselves, we gain miracles and protection.

So taking responsibility, looking at your life, and your family life as if its something you're doing wrong isnt because you're doing wrong, its the humble way we all should be, that we strive to uncover the negatives in our lives (all lives have them not just yours), or problem solve. Or in an argument even if the other is more at fault to take responsibility, to be the mature one who strives to make peace, to see what we need to see so as not to argue. These are not directed to you, specifically, they're just examples.

We're all down here in the dirt pile, with caked on mud over our lights and we need to find the way back to Faith, Love, and Caring For Others Like A True Family.

Its basic issues.

I've had moments when negative thoughts wouldn't leave, and after taking them to task and saying, No, I choose my own thoughts, these are not mine. Cancel cancel, was worn out from it. And then, the presence of something negative flashed an image in my mind, and so I said that I renounced all negativity and he must leave in the Name Of Christ Jesus. Then, the kids, who are unaware, and insist on playing games I don't approve of, and their older brothers tell me I'm too controlling and side with them, the 21 and 19 year old, they just responded in violent outbreaks, fighting and I knew that this negative whirlwind had flung through the house, because I was resisting.

This is so common, the ones who are being skeptics haven't sat down with themselves, they havent said, Ok, soul, who are you? Why are you here? What is meaning of life? They havn't gone within and sought the answers. And that is the reasons everyone is here. We're all the light, who felt we believed in love, equality and positive actions, in spirit, but now, sent down into the trenches of life, our test is to wake up, dust off the dirt, start to find ourselves again and realise we're Light & Love and, in many cases, reclaim our innocence, our inner child, peel off layers of apathy, and numbness, and hurt, and coldness, judgments of those in need, peel back the layers of economic models and religions and poltics that have taught us distortions, like War is Peace, and Freedom means allowing billions to starve who arent tough as nail to climb to the top, or be born with great health, mind, and hardly any encumbents, its these things. Throw them out. Find the heart of a child. The love and faith of a child. To know what goodness is and love is, and understanding another means.

We can all make this difference. We all need to do this, to shine our lights more and close permissions, and strive to seek answers in prayer and meditatation, or in the bath, or washing dishes (connected to water and the grid), to find out how to change our perceptions, and to find ways to nudge the world around us too, because the more aware, the more light, the more Good can help. Nor is there one way, anyone in any religion can learn to choose the light from the not light, the Love, from the not love, and only live the one path.
But Yeshua is the one who to me demonstrates perfect unconditional love.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THELONIO

Ok.... I have already done ALL of that as stated in my very first post.
Why is nobody actually reading the post and just giving opinions without reading everything?
Also, I don't have to be a religious "nut case" to believe in God and recognize that there are good and evil in the world.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ampar84 because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Jeremiah 7:18 "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Mary is considered the queen of heaven by Catholics. Unfortunately for them Mary is long dead and they are greatly deceived.

I suggest you repent of Catholicism and their Jesuit blood soaked agenda. I mean this with all sincerity. Submit to Yahushua(Jesus) the Messiah, not the church who twists things to their liking. Remember the words of Christ. They have nothing to do with a Eucharist or praying to dead people or angels. Only the Creator alone through Yahuhsua can help you to cast demons away. Use His Name and you should be okay. Believe on Him and repent of all iniquity.

I suggest watching A Lamp in The Dark by Adullam Films. Christian J. Pinto put it together quite well. The same thing I'm saying to you is documented in that film, but with much much research.

edit on 28-4-2011 by yahushuasaves because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahushuasaves
Jeremiah 7:18 "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

Mary is considered the queen of heaven by Catholics. Unfortunately for them Mary is long dead and they are greatly deceived.

I suggest you repent of Catholicism and their Jesuit blood soaked agenda. I mean this will all sincerity. Submit to Yahushua the Messiah, not the church who twists things to their liking. Remember the words of Christ. They have nothing to do with a Eucharist or praying to dead people or angels. Only the Creator alone through Yahuhsua can help you to cast demons away. Use His Name and you should be okay. Believe on Him and repent of all iniquity.

I suggest watching A Lamp in The Dark by Adullam Films. Christian J. Pinto put it together quite well. The same thing I'm saying to you is documented in that film, but with much much research.

OMG this is getting insanely frustrating. I'm also NOT going to change my faith. Those are old school Catholic teachings. We do not "worship" Mary. In 5 years I've been back at the Catholic church, there has been not much mentioned about Mary. I don't even have to say Hail Mary at confession. Read up on the changes made by the Vatican II. We also do not worship or pray TO saints. What so ever. EVER.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yahushuasaves

Every single soul, and there are infinite souls, ie. consciousness, in the Infinity that is the platform, is infinite and has always existed in one form or another, and will always exist. This is the school where we become, and some need to redo it over and over, or end up in a kind of spirit prison temporally until once again the opportunity to try comes to them. Mary exists and will always exist, and she was a good person too. Did she rape or murder? Did she share what she had with others and care? She passed the tests.

There is no one way here, however, Christ Jesus/yeshua did show the way to perfect love and forgiveness.

There are a lot of black squares written into the religions, thing that support war, judgments, retaliation, murder, corporal punishment and exclude others with different beliefs. Thats because not everything is Love.
We're supposed to wake up and realize what is, and what isn't and then stand up, in large numbers and tackle the leaders more.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Bevere's

BAIT OF SATAN

is probably a "must" read for every person alive and particularly Believers

ATTACHMENTS

BY DRS SIBCY AND CLINTON

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1304014926&sr=1-1

Is the best book I know on

ATTACHMENT DISORDER

They have 10 steps to overcoming such as an adult . . . in the back.

God's best to you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

I agree with where you are coming from, sometimes relegious answers can be extreme and annoying, however, dealing with such dark entities may require these extreme actions.

You as a mother are the most powerful being in your son's life, you as a mother need to take the step forth and tell these demons to go away and that they are no longer welcome in your house.

It is said that Demons fear Mary above all, because of her humble obedience and love. She assisted in their downfall by her obedience to the will of God.They fear her because they know she is very close to the Lord Jesus. They know she has a place of honour in the Kingdom of Heaven. They know she was sinless, and that she was saved from the moment of her conception. They also know that she will crush the head of the serpent.

As a mother figure, these "demons" should fear you more than anything, nothing is more powerful than the love a mother has for her child.

Stay strong and pray for better days, do not fear them, and tell your son he should not fear them as well, for they are the lesser beings in this situation.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers and will send my loves energy to armor you and your son.

edit on 28-4-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry if you have already answered these questions, but I have to know.

Have you taken your son to a psychologist? Sometimes mental illness is genetic. If you haven't, I would consider it. Also, did the father get better after being in court? Is the father on medication? I'm sure he got treatment if he served jail time. Maybe looking more closely at that side of the family can answer some questions. That is also true for the headaches. My stepson is going through something incredibly similar. He's got no conscious, doesn't understand how his actions affect others. Some of it's influence and some of it's medical, I think. It's really sad.

I don't doubt you. But in demonic cases, it is best to completely eliminate every possible cause before turning to spiritual causes. This is because something fatal might be missed.

Also, look into generational curses. I don't think the Catholic Church has those in its canon, but protestants, especially Pentecostal protestants, believe in them. You might find some good information on them by doing an Internet search. I personally would ask the grandmother if she made any bargains while dabbling into the occult. I don't like dabblers. They always bite off more than they can chew.

I will pray for him and for you. I hope this has helped. Feel free to PM me if you need too.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I was going to be rude and say he is likley suffering from bad parenting. He is either seeking attention or suffers from the same issues your husband suffers from. I am a Christian. I read that your church is having to do a ton of exorcisms. I guess it is possible that your husband and your son are being attacked. It wouldn't certainly explain the medical diagnosis. I would seriously contact the Catholic church and see where you would have to travel to see if they can help you.

I'm surprised I would have never thought I would have recommended something like that to someone. However to deny the possibility I guess I'd have to re evaluate my faith and these day's the church is taking these things very very seriously. I believe the book they use is a Roman Tomb and holy water but i think you also need something owned by or touched by the pope. It was an interesting article. It interview a few priets that performed the services and I must admit I didn't believe in it before I read the article. Good luck

Your going to need to call the highest level priest maybe a bishop in the biggest city near you for them to take you seriously.
edit on 4/28/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tncryptogal
I'm sorry if you have already answered these questions, but I have to know.

Have you taken your son to a psychologist? Sometimes mental illness is genetic. If you haven't, I would consider it. Also, did the father get better after being in court? Is the father on medication? I'm sure he got treatment if he served jail time. Maybe looking more closely at that side of the family can answer some questions. That is also true for the headaches. My stepson is going through something incredibly similar. He's got no conscious, doesn't understand how his actions affect others. Some of it's influence and some of it's medical, I think. It's really sad.

I don't doubt you. But in demonic cases, it is best to completely eliminate every possible cause before turning to spiritual causes. This is because something fatal might be missed.

Also, look into generational curses. I don't think the Catholic Church has those in its canon, but protestants, especially Pentecostal protestants, believe in them. You might find some good information on them by doing an Internet search. I personally would ask the grandmother if she made any bargains while dabbling into the occult. I don't like dabblers. They always bite off more than they can chew.

I will pray for him and for you. I hope this has helped. Feel free to PM me if you need too.

Now I'M going to ask a question! Everyone has been doing the asking. Has your step-son been evaluated for an autism spectrum disorder?? I had my son evaluated just because I know he's not ADHD which they were trying to pass this off as. Those symptoms sound similar to an ASD.
Anyway, yes we have had a zillion evaluations for EVERYTHING. And he's just fine. He's a really happy kid except when he has these migraine attacks. It just seems that every one sets him back as far as cognitive function and motor skills go. Then he will get all caught up, and another happens. It's really sad. Poor kid can't even ride his bike or do anything with a significant fall risk until we get it figured out.

I have looked into generational curses as my grandmother who is a southern baptist has mentioned on countless occasions. I was raised baptist, so I kinda get the best of both worlds as far as christian faith goes. So I don't put all the blame on my sons father. My side, especially the women on my dads side have their fair share of issues to say the least. I was the first grand-daughter also. So who knows what's all at play here!
edit on 28-4-2011 by ampar84 because: edit

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Clearskies

Just the sort of attitude that get's people killed. Instead of seeking real help they risk their own lives and the lives of their child by forgoing real medical treatment in favor of superstitious nonsense. It's one thing to use BOTH modern medicine and faith healing, its another thing entirely to risk your life and the life of your child by not eating for three days and praying instead of seeing a doctor.

Worst. Advice. Ever.

No, I don't agree with you. Had you read the WHOLE thread, she has repeatedly said that she has been in and out of the Dr, and hospital numerous times, with no results. Obviously there is something missing. And for people of faith, going three days without food is not fatal...is a type of cleansing. Alot of religions and beliefs have such ideals. It rids the body of impurity's and helps one to focus more clearly....

Has your boy had MRI and CAT scans done? Perhaps there is something going on in his brain, such as a hemmorage, tumor or aneurism. Remember that show...what was it called, Eli Stone....he kept hallucinating things such as people breaking out in song and dance at sporadic moments due to an aneurism? Perhaps your son is experiencing something similar. Also, the movie Phenomenon....a man begins to see and do extroidanary things due to a cancerous tumor on his brain...not that I wish this upon your son, but these are just a couple of possibilities that I came up with. If those things turn out not to be so, then perhaps what your son is experiencing is Spiritual or Demonic in nature....just be sure and check all possibilities....and keep praying. Have your son pray with you to ward off the evil from himself...I'm no expert, as I am not a religious person, but I believe in Good and Evil, and I believe Evil can manifest in many forms. I also believe, if your son prays with you, it will strengthen his protection.
You can sheild your child from a hail storm by wrapping your arm and coat around him, but he would be safer going inside a building with you. He has to learn how to protect himself, in case something happens while you are away from him.

Good luck.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Quick question:

Do you fear these entities?
Does your son?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

He is NOT my husband. We do not live together. We do not share the same faith. And my son sure as hell isn't faking this to seek attention from me or his father. A 7 year old can not "fake" dry heaving for hours because of severe vertigo. He can not fake losing control of his motor functions.
To say I am a bad parent after reading about his symptoms is one of the most ignorant things a person can say. As well as saying he needs an exorcist. He is NOT possessed. Read the entire post please.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ampar84 because: typeo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

reply to post by creatednotEvolved

Do you know of any specific quotes from the Bible itself regarding saints? This has always been one thing I have questioned as a Catholic. I feel as though I don't need an intercessor. I can talk to the big man myself. .

You are right you do not need an intercessor. Jesus taught that going directly to God was the only way, not through a church and certainly not through so called saints made up by the catholic church. No man ( pope or not ) has the authority to ordain anyone as a saint. Trust and pray to God only, because if you pray to anybody else you are breaking the first commandment. I hope you and your son find the help you need.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
reply to post by ampar84

Quick question:

Do you fear these entities?
Does your son?

I don't. I feel that (besides wasting my energy with this entire post! lol) that they really have no power over me. And my son thinks it has to do with his headaches, so he pretty much just ignores things when they happen. The only time he is ever afraid is if he has a bad dream. But that only lasts a few minutes and he goes back to sleep just fine. He doesn't ask or question or seem fearful or anxious. He thinks it's part of his headache. Which it may very well be. I was reading about a really unique type of migraine where having auditory symptoms was a result as well. But my gut tells me that there is an entity of some sort that comes and goes. I can feel it ya know? It doesn't make itself known. But I sure can feel an energy of some source.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
the catholic church should help you. the priest are well trained and will try to rule out all other possibilities before they suggest an excorsism. i believe every diocese should have a trained excorcist you can go see.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join