It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinions needed about demonic forces regarding my son who is only 7.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I have seen that spirits will be attracted to one family member for years before the others in the family finally pick up that something is wrong. You stated that you heard this voice that spoke to your child's father which would suggest that it "might" be more than voices in his head. If you in fact heard the voice to me that suggest outside interference. If he was just mentally ill why would you be able to hear what was just "in his head."
Your son knowing that you have a hesitance in accepting these types of phenomenon may be scared to speak to you about them as he may feel you might label him crazy etc. I would try to have a serious conversation with him about anything he may be experiencing especially when he spends time with his father. A spirit may be connected to his father and through this strong bond spilling over to your sons life.
The headaches could be resulting from him trying to deal with things he does not understand. I am sure this is creating a lot of anxiety for him, and anxiety can trigger a migraine.
I still may see about someone doing an investigation of your home to see if they can pick up on anything that may be targeting your child. Make sure that it is a non profit group that truly wants to help people.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by steven704
There is a huge problem today with prayer. everyone seems to go out of the lines...
while many mean well , they simply aren't correct. and there's no time spared to really get this wrong..

Pray to the Father in Jesus name.

Pray the Our Father who art in Heaven .. as Jesus showed you..
www.prayerguide.org.uk...
( i like to say ' please ' in the Lords Prayer
please give us this day our daily bread.. )
then continue with a request prayer for others and your own needs..

' Holy Father in Jesus i ask you please ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

Thank you Holy Father, in Jesus , Amen.

Teach your sons how to pray like this. have them both pray with you.

Be adoring of God, share Him and lift Him up in your house.
teaching and praying with your children is the best gift any person can offer.

Pray to Jesus also... GOD is a Holy Family. Ask Him to intervene in every situation. but keep the prayers within the Holy Family.
edit on 28-4-2011 by steven704 because: Retrieved a link for The Lords Prayer

I'm sorry you need to learn about prayer yourself
God has delegated authority to the believer to cast out demons. he explictly said that you, YOU should resist and cast them out yourself not run to God and ask him to do it. It's like a police officer is delegated authority to enforce the law. The police officer doesn't run to his chief everytime he has to make a traffic stop. No. He's been given power and authority to enforce the law and does so at will. Same with christians we have authority and power over satan and his maneuvers against us. christians need to understand and rise and take their authority and use it. Jesus didn't run to the father when he cast out demons he just spoke to the demon and demanded that he leave and he gave us his name to do it as well. in the name of Jesus.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Keeper of Kheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
God provided an answer and a cure.

You can pray.

And you can go see the people who God gave a natural love of understanding his creations to in regards to this subject. God made people who had the interest to figure out how children's brains are wired up. He made people who had the ability to study it, and apply it to children.

God did His side of the Work. God helps those who help themselves. What you need, God Provided. You just need to go use it now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well I will say this, we do live in a world with spiritual forces around us all the time. What do you think happens when you drink alcohol so much you become drunk and dont remember a thing? Who was controlling you at that time? It wasnt you was it, it was a spiritual force. What do you think happens when people listen to alot of a certain type of music, and they start to 'enjoy' it or 'get into it'. They are giving their bodies up for possession, for a moment of pleasure. And the more they do it, the more they want it, just like a drug.

Now you are not possessed by a demon when you are completely stoned or drunk, but, you are at the moment under the control of the evil spirit, the spirit of Satan, who motivates your actions and persuades you to do things without thinking. The spirit of Yahuwah my Alahym(who you call god which isnt a name), does not control you without you knowing, or against your will. Only wicked spirits do things against your will.

What do you think happens when people are hypnotized? They don't remember a thing because they are under the control of a spirit, more likely evil, cause good spirits DO NOT control you and make you forget, much rather the opposite. Good spirits will awaken you, and make you see things more clearly and vivid. Evil spirits take control of your body, demons ghosts wicked entities, and use it as a vessel to torment, have fun or whatever they feel like.

Now to get officially possessed you have to do wierd and demonic things like play with pentagrams, witchcraft, and spells. Those people are officially possesed, and need a exorcist to get rid of those things. People can have multiple demon spirits in them, even hundreds. The more they have, the more destructive they become.

On a day to day basis we all are afflicted by some sort of evil spirit, they are around us all the time, we just dont notice them.

To further explain the reason with the father and his Christian faith, Christians cannot cast out demons. No pope, priest, rabbi can properly do it without doing it in the One True Name of the Messiah Yahuwshuwah. What do you think happens when you send a demon possesed person to a Catholic minister to cast out? The demons are in coo-hoots with the spirit of Christianity, and when you believe you will be saved by a Christian, they got ya! Its like going to the Homeland Security to stop the 'tracking of your id' and they tell you "Oh yes we will surely keep you safe, and help you." And all you did was just hand over everything to them, feeling your on the safe track and now your under their control.

You should read your bible (Scriptures) and see that there is only One Name that will cast out real demons and that Name is Yahuwshuwah. The Messiah and the apostles were the only ones to do it by prayer and fasting, and you cant use the name 'jesus' since that is the mark of the beast. Your casting out demons by the name of the master of the demons LOL, not gonna work. So pray for the Heavenly Father to send help and believe on the Messiah's Name, cause its the only one you can be saved in (Acts 4:12) cause the Messiah is Hebrew, Not Latin, Nor Greek, Nor German or whatever. The false name 'jesus' is a hybrid name that is false. Chi Xi Stigma, pronounced Gee-zeus is the also the pronunciation of 666, the number of a man, made by man. Man made name 'jesus' is one of the marks of the beast and dont be using that foolish non-sense unless you want to end up in the Lake. Don't believe me? Look it up yourself, 666 in Greek pronounced "Je-zeus", before the wicked scribes changed the pronunciation from Iesus(Hey-sus) before 1700's to 'Je-zuz' to throw you off and confuse the masses by promoting a false name.

Back to the topic. Your son may be just experiencing wicked evil spirits affecting him, that left the father and now hang around the same home as he was. I would look for the truth, find the True Name of the Messiah Yahuwshuwah, and pray for the spirits to leave him. Its the only way.

Matthew 12:43-45 "Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest, and finds none. Then it says, 'I shall return to my house from which I came.' And when it comes, it finds it empty, swept, and decorated. Then it goes and takes with it SEVEN OTHER SPIRITS more wicked than itself, and they enter and dwell there. And the last of that man is worse than the first. So shall it also be with this wicked generation."

edit on 28-4-2011 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Appreciate your situation, but you'd be better off investigating real medical science like mental illness, rather than perceptions of demonic forces at work.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Which is what I've been doing for four years and am continuing to do so.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
God provided an answer and a cure.

You can pray.

And you can go see the people who God gave a natural love of understanding his creations to in regards to this subject. God made people who had the interest to figure out how children's brains are wired up. He made people who had the ability to study it, and apply it to children.

God did His side of the Work. God helps those who help themselves. What you need, God Provided. You just need to go use it now.

Oh jeez, another religious nutbar. God provided the illness but also provided a cure, so that you can PRAY about it?

Whenever anything bad happens, it's The Devil's work, and whenever anything good happens, it's the Hand of God.

Got news for you, you won't cure medical issues through prayer. You cure medical issues through science.

God didn't provide the people with the brainpower to cure the disease, SCIENCE did.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Just give the kid plenty of garlic with all his meals and stuff garlic inside his bed and around his bed.

Yep, that should do it!

edit on 28-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ampar84
reply to post by Q:1984A:1776

Did I say ANYWHERE that I want to exorcise him?! Geez. I do not believe he is possessed what so ever! Just that my family may be suffering spiritual attacks. I understand that people who aren't necessarily religious may not understand that. He really doesn't even think about demons or satan as we haven't talked about it because he is too young to comprehend that. Please read my entire post and my responses before assuming I'm going to forgo modern medical care and subject my son to an unnecessary exorcism or anything else related.

You're doing the right thing, both routes are needed for all illnesses or conditions. Examining medical routes, and also, should they get tired of not finding a diagnosis for him and wish to start experimenting with him on various psych drugs, so no. Don't go too far so that they may try to take away your options, as they have with some parents already, forcing these treatments.

Explore alternative medicines. Alot of conditions that benefit from their medications respond very well with Vit C, in 2-3 gram dosages and large amounts of niacin. That one you have to be careful with to some degree and do alot of reading online about. A very small percent of people have liver problems on large doses I think, but far less than any on the drugs they want to prescribe.

The spiritual is really where everything is at, regardless of what the skeptics think. We are monitored all the time, by both sides. Negative entities have more permissions given in the world based on people's behavior and can transfer these onto innocents too, based on consequence for generations which is nonsense and hjacking the school and basic rules in it.

Nonetheless, prayer, meditation, (fasting can be a tool for adults who are in very good health, I don't support it. Fasting leads to weight gain. It causes the body to hold onto the fat reserves, and then it resets the hypotholamus which then slows down your metabolism to prevent starvation, in other words it puts your body into survival mode. And, though you may initially loose weight, which is why so many fad diets recommend this, over the next months and year, its different. The ones less affected are men, with more brown fat and different metabolisms). I don't recommend fasting. I recommend eating lightly, drinking plenty of water and water based, ie. fruit juice, liquids, vegetables, and rainbow food, and prayer and meditating.

Also seek to find the things that you can do to increase your frequency and unconditioinal love for others. Giving can remove blocks we have. Giving and helping others, not judging them but really understanding them, is better at raising frequency than anything including prayers and fasting. And really pour out your heart, in your own words, like on a phone to Father, All the Highest Goodness and Love, Yeshua/Jesus. Always take responsibility, find the things ,not understanding another, an argument with someone, even if you felt in the right, all the things, and ask for the Spirit of Peace and Love to be with all of you, for daily direction and for your sight to be healed, like Jesus spoke of Matthew 13. For your awareness to increase, for all the things that need to be dealt with and problems to be revealed gently to you and the strength to turn them over, and for ways to help others, the world, ie. to do the work we came to do.

Everyone, whether they know it or not is having the same thing. Programs run in our minds and negative thoughts often, when you stop and start to challenge them. Saying, no, cancel cancel, or thats not what I want to think. You may become quite aware at what is spiritually around.

I would give him tools as well, to help him. Prayers to pray, simple ones. To say, I say no to all that is not love in Jesus's name, you must leave.

Here's the thing, balancing all of this with him in gentle ways, ie. not pushing this just suggesting from time to time, and maybe putting a few simple prayers/statements up on the fridge or bulletin board.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KoiLahood

edit on 28-4-2011 by Clearskies because: stuff

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Not to step toes on anybodies religious beliefs, but take all the religious recommendations with a grain of salt. You have to define your own path to who you believe in, using somebody else will not work for you. I am sure most "Christians" hate this, but the thought of fasting and repeating a prayer over and over is nothing more then a ritual, practiced by witches, pagans, and Christians alike, its just who is at the receiving end that is different.

I have witnessed several exorcisms personally, and in the event of a possession, it is quiet obvious. If the child only behaves this way in the presence of the father, then it could be something as simple as the smell of the fathers deodorant or fabric softener. Especially if the child has a heightened sense of awareness.

At age 7 I think you said, its possible some of the older teeth coming in are impacted? Has he been checked for blockage in the sinus or ear canals?

Is the father still at this time "possessed"? Its possible that what ever afflicted him is still there, but only making itself known to the son. I kinda speak from personal experience, long story and not relevant. A person(even a christian) can still be afflicted by demonic or spiritual entities. Of course the common response is "then they weren't a true christian" but hey, not your business.

Lasty, as somebody mentioned, go to your priest in person, bring the child and the father, and have the priest pray and anoint them at the same time, observe any interactions or results. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I'm a somewhat new member... does anyone know how to close a post. Or delete it?? I came on here looking for opinions and advice. Not to be insulted or to be told that my sons issues are my fault. Or to have my parenting skills questioned OR for to have my son called retarded and other names. I thought that's what this site was for. You can post things here that you would normally get ridiculed for elsewhere. I am embarrassed that I even posted this question. Will someone please tell me how to remove or delete this post? Thank you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

out of curiosity , i know the boys dad is a born-again, but what was the guy into before? i apologise if you've already mentioned this.
also, the boys dad sounds to be in a serious situation.. could you please mention to the boys dad that ' someone who deeply cares about him said to please visit a Pentecostal church as soon as possible ' ?
please..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You have done the right things in seeking medical help despite others completely denouncing the medical care system. Western Medicine has it's value and does help many. It is also locked into an almost anti-spiritual dogma of it's own and will not allow for a spiritual issue to be at the core of a problem. Western medicine loves to treat symptoms and yes they always have you as a patient then and rarely cure the disease, but they are great at sewing things together, replacing broken parts, but when it comes to issues like this most of the time you are not really helped much.

Eastern Medicine takes both sides into account. I am a born again Christian Mystic. I have seen ghosts and dealt with demonic forces most of my life and I am 45 years old now. I have had direct 3d encounters with "entities" and Jesus has always come to my aid. I want to tell you right now that there is no negative entity that has power over you. Jesus did not tell the disciples to have the victims of demonic oppression fast and pray, but said the reason they could not cast that demon out was because THEY had not fasted and prayed. Fasting in moderation is very good for you. Unless you have a medical condition that prevents you from a total water fast then it is safe. I used to fast every Wednesday and use the meal time for prayer and meditation. I would do a 3 day fast once a month.

As I said, I am a mystic. I do not discount the other healing modalities of other spiritual paths. I have found that negative entites do not like salt. They do not like water much either. Using Lavendar spray on bedsheets or pillows lightly sprayed gives a good nights rest. Let's talk about YOUR authority. You and the child's father have complete authority over what is allowed in each of your homes. Your friends have authority over what they allow into their homes. There are a lot of negative entities around and they feed off of low vibrational energy like lust, anger, bitterness, envy, strife. Do you let the sun go down with anger still held inside? Have you taken a complete spiritual inventory of your life? Have you truly let go of past offenses against you and have you truly repented of your offenses? Only you can answer that. I have done spiritual inventories since I was 21. I would think I had let go of something then out of the blue I would deal with some situation, hear a story and those feelings of loss and abandonment would rise up and I would have to admit I was still bothered. It was not until I dealt with them in another way, accepted my own karma that I was able to let these things go. I have forgiven my offenders. Now, that being said I was still able all these years to help others and myself when it came to demonic / negaive forces affecting me or someone who asked for my help because I never felt I mattered much in the whole scenario. It was God and his love for each of us that has the power. I am but a vessel, and therefore I could be used in that simple act of healing and cleansing. Now, of course I could not just go into a session with known areas of fault within me. So, I would do a simple spiritual inventory ask for forgiveness and forgive anyone whom I may have felt harmed me. I seem to be on a road to regularly forgiving my ex-husband and am working on just accepting him and not letting him offend me. Remember we are admonished to not be easily offended.

Hatred of your brother is the same as murder. Why? Because that energy is sent to the individual regardless of a physical act. You have attacked them and are guilty of murder in your heart. Take it to any other area when you are angry, worried, fearful. You must learn to focus on the positive, do not doubt the love of God for you and your son. So, here is what I recommend you do in your home.

1. Take a spiritual inventory.

2. Take a shower and as you wash your body grab some salt and scrub as you openly say your sorry for whatever and ask for forgiveness. Forgive anyone for any offense and as the water goes down the drain see those things go with it. Visualization is not evil. It is a tool to help you let go. Completely rinse off and get dressed.

3. Play uplifting music. (Oh by this point be prepared for some odd emergency to distract you. I recommend taking the phones off the hook.)

4. Bless olive oil in the name of Jesus and firmly claim authority over your house and your son. Mark each door frame and door leading to the outside and openly declare that this is YOUR home, YOUR sacred space and that no negative entity may be there in the name of Jesus. Take some salt with you as you walk around and sprinkle it at the thresholds, windows and put some in corners. Yes, I know it sounds weird, but it has worked for me for years. You can also claim your property, land, car, etc and this helps too.

5. Rub your hands with some blessed olive oil, hug your son and openly bless him in the name of Jesus as a beautiful child who is free of all negative forces. That under your authority he is free and sealed in the name of Jesus. Don't make a huge deal out of this. Stand strong like a momma bear in your spirit. YOU are his protector. God gave this child to you to raise. He gave you the authority. Use it.

I have had to help my son through some difficulty. He is now 18 and has come a long way. He was possessed at one point. I won't go into the background details of what happened to him, but I will tell you the door was caused by my ex abusing him. That too was a generational demonic influence.

If you want to message me, I will share what I can with you. I just want you to know that you are loved beyond measure as is your son. I do not care a whit about what the non-religion screaming crowd thinks of what I have shared. I have dealt with this directly, seen lives saved, families saved from this sort of mental abuse caused by negative entities. If you cannot find it within yourself to do this, then you can get help from another who is not afraid, but they do NOT have your authority. They can clean your house, bless you and the child, but YOU have to claim the authority. You will be tested in how much you believe it. Let me leave you with one more thought.

Children trust their parents. If you give your son a key to the car and say, "Son, please go get this out of the car for Mommy." He trusts that the key will unlock the car because you would never give him a useless key. In the same way, God has given you the key to solve this problem. Do you trust God? If you can truly say you do with all that is within you, then take up your mantel of authority and stand it it as I have said. You may have to do this several times as things happen that open doors. Just correct the error and move on. You will hear nagging doubtful thoughts. Ignore then and move on. I send you love, blessings and will pray for you both.

Serenity

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

i thought you said you were not a religious nut, anyway, all that aside, childrens health is a very important issue for me, try changing the water he drinks and put him on a diet of raw organic fruits and vegetables and honey, it is important to do this so that you can slowly start to introduce foods to him until he reacts, that is assuming that the diet change actually takes effect, but remember the water in collarado is fluoridated so it will need to be changed, or you could stop eating and pray to joe pesci

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Take him to see a qualified acupuncturist immediately. Not only can one help with his migraines, but there are points that can be stimulated which will help him resist attacks from etheric beings.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I really feel for your situation.

I will begin praying for you right away.

Your an awesome mom just looking for answers.

Don't take the negative posts seriously.

They just don't have any answers either...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join