It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Mother!!! I have Proof the Birth Certificate Has Been Edited!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I see no differences between the vault copy and the copy issued by The White House, what is your point?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I was told to repost this in another thread to do with the topic

Original Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was pointed out in a post by this post.

I have also took the liberty to use on part of his photo. I figured out what it says...

You may slag me off for this but you can even see the documents border on the document if you look close enough.

Regards,
Unidentified Object.

Do i have to delete the other topic or do i leave it there? I am new here as a poster.
edit on 28-4-2011 by UnidentifiedObject because: Errors due to topic movement.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
I see no differences between the vault copy and the copy issued by The White House, what is your point?

I don't get it... is everyone blind??? I Clearly showed that is there is some strange watermark on the microfiche copy that the media had before the white house released the green background copy. Follow the red indications on the photos on page 2.

Second, that copy with the hand holding it is the same one posted on MSNBC... I provided the link. When I took the MSNBC copy and inverted the coloring you can see this strange watermark clearly. On the official white house version it is GONE. That is what I am trying to explain. People needs their eyes checked wow.

There is no seal on it, total bs whoever said there was.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnidentifiedObject
I was told to repost this in another thread to do with the topic

Original Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was pointed out in a post by this post.

I have also took the liberty to use on part of his photo. I figured out what it says...

You may slag me off for this but you can even see the documents border on the document if you look close enough.

Regards,
Unidentified Object.

Do i have to delete the other topic or do i leave it there? I am new here as a poster.
edit on 28-4-2011 by UnidentifiedObject because: Errors due to topic movement.

WOW You are SO RIGHT.

The Short form is behind the long form ?!?! People NEED to see this!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b690c92a5c3.jpg[/atsimg]

UnidentifiedObject deserves credit for piecing this together with me.

Full Version

Original Media Version From MSNBC (Microfiche Copy)

This is why there are layers in the green form!!! They somehow had the short form superimposed into this long form junk and transferred over onto the green background!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f4b06080a17.jpg[/atsimg]

Full Image Here

edit on 28-4-2011 by Justice2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Justice2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes, the two layers that are only white dots seem to be the seals from the first COLB whited out.
There are white dots at the very top and again down near the bottom to the left. Since when do you know of a scanner that that scans white and makes a layer out of it?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Yes, the two layers that are only white dots seem to be the seals from the first COLB whited out.
There are white dots at the very top and again down near the bottom to the left. Since when do you know of a scanner that that scans white and makes a layer out of it?

I think you may have posted in the wrong topic?

I am not so much concerned with the layers as I am why they needed them to beginwith!

Can you show me what you mean if you meant to post here? I don't see that.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Seriously people... it's easy to understand...

The White House added the tamper resistant green patterned background to the long form. Of course it is modified...

When they removed the white background from the original document in order to add the green background, some data was probably lost or modified. So there will be missing dots, and marks, etc., and some text may be slightly different in appearance.
edit on 28-4-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Reduce the brightness and increase the contrast and you will discover that there are faint words on the long form that appear in the short form at exactly the right places. An example is the faint words "HOUR OF BIRTH" under the title "Certificate of live birth". Then there is the word "SEX" on the same line to the right of "FILE NUMBER 151". Another example is the word "OAHU" under the words HUSSAIN" in box 1a (the name of the island Obama was born on). Then there is the word "OBAMA" in box 7d. There are many other words, but they are illegible.

This is impossible if the document is a simple scan. It proves some kind of digital manipulation occurred, using the short form as a template.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy

The White House added the tamper resistant green patterned background to the long form. Of course it is modified...

When they removed the white background from the original document in order to add the green background, some data was probably lost or modified. So there will be missing dots, and marks, etc., and some text may be slightly different in appearance.

Nope. That could not happen just by removing the background.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Excellent find, thanks for figuring it out and starting a thread about it for everyone to see, nicely done.
All the best and have a good one.

reply to post by Justice2012

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Have you never heard of "scanner bleedthrough"?

Here is an example of it:

The above is a scan of a book. The page behind the top page bled through when it was scanned.

All this means is that the short form was behind the long form when it was scanned.

It actually supports the fact that it was a real scan...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

edit on 4/28/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Nope. That could not happen just by removing the background.

But don't you find it odd the White House is adding the tamper resistant background then??? Shouldn't that be done by the state of Hawaii since this is their Birth Certificate? That sounds so strange to me...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

reply to post by micpsi

Have you never heard of "scanner bleedthrough"?

Here is an example of it:

The above is a scan of a book. The page behind the top page bled through when it was scanned.

All this means is that the short form was behind the long form when it was scanned.

It actually supports the fact that it was a real scan...

And why the hell would you have a document over 2 years old in use behind the long form when it was scanned? This makes no sense.... I don't get why people are trying to dismiss this with such lame counterpoints. Who scans something with something else they aren't using behind it? What???

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Just a reminder please stay on topic. He is still our President and Commander in Chief and I respect that. If the BC winds up being something, the only way to approach the issue is peaceably. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice2012
But don't you find it odd the White House is adding the tamper resistant background then???

No, what is odd about that? They didn't want people to joke and modify it and then claim it is the real one. It's still possible but not as easy.

Shouldn't that be done by the state of Hawaii since this is their Birth Certificate? That sounds so strange to me...

I only assumed the green background was added by the White House because the .pdf was from the White House... but I could be wrong and it could have been added by the state of Hawaii.... we don't know. We do know that it was added though, and that explains a lot of issues people seem to be finding.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice2012

It looks like the state of Hawaii did not want to be implicated in a fraud,and that is why the document doesn't have a seal.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by Nobama

Removed by staff

Playing right into TPTB (That is who is directing this mess all to distact each and every person here to ultilately destroy this nation) mindgame only further errodes this nation.

The Chairman of The RNC even said a firm GOP stance of that Obama is a legal born American.

To threaten the life of POTUS on this open forum potentially subjects you to intrusion courtesy of The United States Secret Service and if further talk about this continues the Admin staff may have be alerted.

To threaten to destablize The United States Federal Government in any way, shape, sense or form immediately orders any website to immediately report any and all actitvy to the US Federal Buerau Of Investigation and The US Dept Of Homeland Security. Back off on both now. Trust me.

Back to the seal issue, the copy that was released is the vault copy and does not have the seal due to the fact everyone can clearly and plainly see that it is attached to the book that covers that week and does not have the seal because the front cover of that book dons the state seal. That book dissapears Federal charges get handed down.
edit on 28-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

And why the hell would you have a document over 2 years old in use behind the long form when it was scanned? This makes no sense.... I don't get why people are trying to dismiss this with such lame counterpoints. Who scans something with something else they aren't using behind it? What???

The only lame counterpoints are the ones were people grasp at straws, jump to conclusions, and make wild assumptions. The entire "birther" conspiracy is basically a huge lame counterpoint to a FACT.

We don't know who scanned the document, or how it was scanned, so making statements like "who scans something with something else behind it, blah blah blah"...

For all we know, what we see is a scan of a scan. Someone probably had a scan of the long form in a folder that also included a scan of the short form, and for all we know those two forms were stapled together when it was scanned... who knows....

There is no point in arguing every little dot and mark and shadow on the form when you don't know who or what methods they used to scan the documents....

To top it off, do you really think someone can obtain the most powerful position of office in the world without a background check???

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The only lame counterpoints are the ones were people grasp at straws, jump to conclusions, and make wild assumptions. The entire "birther" conspiracy is basically a huge lame counterpoint to a FACT.

We don't know who scanned the document, or how it was scanned, so making statements like "who scans something with something else behind it, blah blah blah"...

For all we know, what we see is a scan of a scan. Someone probably had a scan of the long form in a folder that also included a scan of the short form, and for all we know those two forms were stapled together when it was scanned... who knows....

There is no point in arguing every little dot and mark and shadow on the form when you don't know who or what methods they used to scan the documents....

To top it off, do you really think someone can obtain the most powerful position of office in the world without a background check???

The official white house copy has no short form behind it. It was removed. You need to relax and open your eyes

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join