It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please find George Bush's long-form birth certificate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
racism? you are #ing ignorant. anybody against obama in any way shape or form is considered racist. its untrue and ignorant. people are against him for his secrecy and policies. nobody cares if hes black/white/red/blue or green. why check bush's birth certificate he is no longer the president of the united states which makes him irrelevant. the same people that went against everything bush did are the ones hating on anyone saying anything about obama. its hypocritical. if bush was president and he was such a criminal what makes you so sure obama isnt. just because hes a liberal democrat? that makes him a good guy? republicans are the only bad guys i guess lol. ignorance and stupidity is all i have to say. if obama was telling the truth why is he spending millions on legal fees trying to hide it and why hasnt he just come out and shown his birth certificate to shut everyone up. b4 u post the link of him supposedly showing it, read it. it is a COPY of his certificate of live birth, dated april 25 2011 not the same thing as an official birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
b4 u post the link of him supposedly showing it, read it. it is a COPY of his certificate of live birth, dated april 25 2011 not the same thing as an official birth certificate.

Sigh, yeah its a copy, but it is a copy of his original certificate. I guess it could be faked, but at this point i really dont care if it is.

Lets say we found some conclusive evidence he was born in Kenya, or anywhere else besides Hawaii, what would it matter? All that would happen is he would be impeached and we would get another politician who still follows an agenda, and roughly half the country will hate him too. We have bigger things too worry about.

I second guessed his place of birth at one point, but now that I believe its a distraction for the public, its on the back burner and international (including ones we are involved in) events are primetime.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by derst1988

the person birthplace only comes into question for the presidency that is the only job in this country

it came about because at the time of the writing of the us constitution america still had a distrust of england.

there are many congressonial leaders that hold dual citizenship.

arnold could never be president do to that clause.

Well see, you made the same point as me. You asked for everyones BC to make a point. I made a point that we are not in a position where its necessary to be a native born (i.e. president). Of course arnold cant be president, because we already know he was born in Australia, BUT i was speaking hypothetically and asked if that information never came out and he did become president, well the same things would be happening, i.e. its not racism.

Ps. sorry for using a quote to you to reinforce the the birther movement is not of a racist point.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Arnold was born in Austria not Australia...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If Colin Powell or even Al Sharpton won the presidency, no one would question their place of birth, and they are also black. Obama's father being a foreigner, as well as his growing up in Indonesia, along with some other things(maybe rumors), made people question there might be something to this. That's why.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If Obama released a video of him shooting out of his mother's snatch, it would'nt be good enough for the birthers.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by relpobre000

Arnold was born in Austria not Australia...

AH you are correct, slip of the mind and the L is sooo close to the I haha. Even still it doesnt change the point. Place was of little importance in it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why?? He is a white guy, why would anyone need to prove his place of birth??

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Why?? He is a white guy, why would anyone need to prove his place of birth??

Well, if his parents were from Europe, he certainly would....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I can guarantee that if Dubya's birth certificate did hit ATS, that it could be deemed fake or have many holes shot through it within hours of its release. It probably has layers in it too .
This place is littered with document experts. Cheetos in hand and everything.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard

Well seeing as he hasnt been president for 2 and a half years, I don't care.

Nice try on the race card though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join