It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to appease some of you Birthers? (last birther thread)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

"What would it take to appease some of you Birthers?"

Stop labeling people who have questions that differ from your own.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i believe it will take a video recording of obama coming out of his mother shortly thereafter with no pause to walk outside of where ever the event took place to also record landmarks ...i think that will be proof enough to appease these jackasses ......but then again heh who knows there could be something out of place then as well....

HOW ABOUT THIS QUIT WORRYING ABOUT THE WHOLE TOPIC AND PUT AS MUCH EFFORT INTO ISSUES THAT ARE AFFECTING OUR COUNTRY ECONOMY,INSANE DEFIANT GOVERNMENT,
just two of the things off the tip of my brain that could use alot more attention

p.s my sig link is more of sarcasm and not because i like it.

edit on 27-4-2011 by xalaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why does spotting fallacies in the OS make you a birther?

I'm not a birther, at least, I wasn't until these new docs were released and the FIRST thing I see is that it is on a multiply layer. Then, upon further discovery, we find the whole thing is doctored...

like I said, pointing out truths doesn't make you a birther.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
If Obama was white no one would care. Gotta love this country and their priorities.

Trump for President!

Palin for President!

Romney for President!

(How about you Gingrich? Wanna get involved?) Newt for President!

Who cares, just fix our damn problems

He is as much as he is white as he is black but I would have to agree if he was fully white there would be a lot less "Birthers" around.

When Obama got in I thought great. Someone who is black & white who will be able to see issues evenly from both sides hence a bit fairness. But it would appear that there is a percentage (not all) of Americans who see it as either black or white not together. It's a shame I thought he was going to be the man to bring a bit of unity to the communities. Maybe he still can!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

People have become invested in the myth emotionally and mentally to a point where no amount of evidence will dislodge it. Much like the entrenched religious belief of more hardcore zealots most birthers are firmly entrenched in their irrational xenophobic fantasy.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I think both the Birther insanity and the insanity of those calling anyone who does not care for Obama's politics Racists are the same. Same people on different sides. Both are equally wrong.

The truth is that the Parties are trying to foment hatred to control you. It works.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
On a personal level, I find Obama rather likeable. However, I'm a strict Constitutionalist and I want it followed, as enacted by our forefathers. It's NOT a living document, it's not subject to interpretation by the flavor of the day, etc. Do I think all Presidents, at least in the past several decades, are nothing but puppets anyway? Absolutely. What did Obama change for the better? Not one da** thing. He's continuing on with Bush's policies--and do know I did not like Bush, either. Would having someone else in there change anything right now? I don't think so.
The Constitution specifies that the POTUS must be a 'natural born citizen", not a citizen, not a naturalized citizen, but a 'natural born' citizen. Since his father was Kenyan at Obama's birth, Obama is not "natural born"...
I don't care what any birth certificate he provides might say...it doesn't change the fact of his being ineligible, even if he was born in Hawaii...
And yes, I'm fairly certain this is all a distraction.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Live video

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

natural born citizen means being born in the united states. in fact, being born in the us embassy in another country would suffice. i've been tracking this birther issue for awhile. i think it is a race issue. not crazy about potus, but he is our president. and as an american, i want him to succeed to get us out of this mess.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I think both the Birther insanity and the insanity of those calling anyone who does not care for Obama's politics Racists are the same. Same people on different sides. Both are equally wrong.

The truth is that the Parties are trying to foment hatred to control you. It works.

I was going to say something pretty much exactly like this...both sides of the fence are getting awfully rabid about their points of view. I will note that the Pro-O crowd is decidedly ruder, (not that birthers are innocent of course)...but the Pro-O's seem to come out of the gate slinging condescension and vitriol.

The ugly truth is that once again it's not 'cased closed'. There is legitimate, measurable evidence that brings the source of this document into question. I DL'ed it from the White House myself and repeated the experiment. I do tons of graphics work, and this file doesn't behave like any scan I have ever worked with.

It may be innocent, it may indeed be artifacts from the scanning program...hell they may have had to edit it to add the current rubberstamped name & date. I don't know.

I do know the questions being raised aren't worthy of derision and scorn, or allegations of racism. They are technical questions arising from something that shouldn't reasonably be in the PDF.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelinside451

Live video

Sure, but then if the video didn't show him being born on the beach with people surfing in the back ground while Kilauea spewed lava, and some ladies were performing a traditional Hawaiian Hula dance then there would still be doubts.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

A 1:1 copy or scan of the original document. Unaltered in any way.
This doesn't automatically make him president though.

When he signed senate resolution 511, vetting John Mccain, he agreed that Natural born means both of your parents are US citizens. His father was never a US citizen.

BTW, he hasn't released a short-form or a long-form BC. Just a couple of fakes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Funny how none of your demands will ever be met

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

A 1:1 copy or scan of the original document. Unaltered in any way.
This doesn't automatically make him president though.

When he signed senate resolution 511, vetting John Mccain, he agreed that Natural born means both of your parents are US citizens. His father was never a US citizen.

BTW, he hasn't released a short-form or a long-form BC. Just a couple of fakes.

Make all the claims you want but the fact that he is already president "automatically" makes him president. I am not sure what episode of "Sliders" birthers think they are in but Obama is still president.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The vast majority of birthers are racially motivated.
Anyone that tries to deny this fact is doing so to make the birther movement look legit, which it's not. Nothing but abunch of rednecks and rich neo-cons.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

"What would it take to appease some of you Birthers?"

Stop labeling people who have questions that differ from your own.

Ok then: What will it take for people that don't believe President Obama was born here to understand that he really was?

I removed the label for you, better?

I like how your answer wasn't really one at all.

So try again, and how about contributing to the thread instead of flaming me for how I say things?

The question remains.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

Live video

Nah, at this point I only think a time machine would do it for the birthers

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

This 'race card' garbage really needs to stop. If the best defense people have it to become offensive then maybe they should re-evaluate their argument.

I don't know how many of you people remember but a few years ago these forums were full of posts declaring what a horrible president Bush was. If there had been a similar situation with Bush's eligibility then there could be no doubt that ATS would have been all over that as well. How racist!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I didn't make any demand.

Way to libel me.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

How about him realeasing his brith certificate when he was inagurated like george bush did that would silence me

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join