It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by marcsnothere

Originally posted by zerohistory

Originally posted by Rukas

Originally posted by zerohistory

Second, just because the document has layers is not evidence of forgery. Just because you can take any layer and do with it what you want, as you have said, doesn't mean that that is evidence of forgery, nor tampering, nor alterations of any kind. Just because the opportunity and means to do something - anything at all - exists, does not mean that something - any action at all - was actually done.

You've completely missed the point. No one is saying that because there are layers there must be forgery, they are saying that it is a forgery because there are layers. And the difference is this; if a document is scanned, it is ONE layer, in effect just a photo. If a document has layers it means it was CREATED. I think you need to understand that concept a little better. Only created images have layers.

I think people who dont understand how photoshop or illustrator work just need to understand this concept and take it for what it is. Scanned images are only ever ONE layer. Thus multiple layers means that the image is not a scanned image, but a created image, created from multiple layers.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Rukas because: (no reason given)

No, I did get the point. But I also understood that the point the OP made was invalid. The OP actually did explain why he thought the document was a forgery/fraud. You have already quoted my response to it.

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Why I consider this a fake was because of the layering that just so happened to occur in this "OCR SCANNING PROCESS". This scanner apparently decided to layer all of the text with Obama's info and typefont that the rest of the document does not contain. The signatures of the doctor and registrar are in one layer as all of his info in another. I considered it a fake, because I could literally remove Obama's info from this certificate and make it my own, another reason why I considered this a forgery.
Here is the link to OP's full explanation.

The other point about understanding how Photoshop or Illustrator work is not really important. Not in this case, because the document was not produced with either of those programs. It was produced with Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext. This is verifiable within the document's metadata. It is important to know how that program handles documents that are either scanned into it, or imported into it.

Whether or not I understand how to use Photoshop or Illustrator is irrelevant. But for the record, I have been using Photoshop for at least 8 years. The concept of layering, in that program, is very familiar to me. Though, I do confess that Illustrator is foreign to me. I have to say it again: Anybody who claims to be investigating Obama's long-form birth certificate, in PDF format, should at the very least have a basic understanding of how Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext works. After all, the PDF was produced with that program. It was not produced with either Photoshop or Illustrator.

The last point I want to make is that there is a major difference between scanning a document directly into Photoshop and importing a scanned document into Photoshop. However, what we need to know is which method was used in the case of Obama's PDF-formatted, long-form birth certificate with regards to Mac OS X 10.6.7 Quartz PDFContext, the program that was used to create the PDF document?

Finally, I just like to add the following for your consideration:

Originally posted by Perplexity
Open ANY scanned image with text on a colored background in Adobe Acrobat Pro; e.g., via “File,” “Create PDF,” “From File.”
Then click “Document,” “Optimize Scanned PDF” under default settings.
You will have produced a layered PDF document, the layers of which you can separate with “TouchUp Object Tool” under “Tools,” “Advanced Editing.”
Acrobat is not the only software that processes images in this way. Many document management systems default or are configured to execute comparable and additional optimizations for human legibility and OCR parsing.
Even without Acrobat software or technical expertise, anyone can examine the PDF posted by the White House and perceive artifacts of PDF “optimization” that would not be present in a plain image “copy.”
The area around nearly every letter of text clearly reveals a systematic outlined white erasure of the green background, not by accident but by design, to enhance contrast and, thus, legibility for the black text.
To pretend these artifacts are evidence of forgery is simply ignorant or, worse, deliberately deceptive.

This whole thread has been debunked pages ago. Why isn't this at least in the "Gray Area" yet?
And for anyone who is really interested in why there are layers. READ ABOVE.
/thread
edit on 28-4-2011 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is further proof that the White House PDF is a forgery:

Pretty blatant, 2nd-rate fakery, I'd say.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

But layers that are perfectly separate? Why don't you flatten the image then try using the same software and reproduce what we have now. Then debunked, not now.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Watch this video at 40 seconds. The last number on his bc is pixalated and disappears. This is the smoking gun as far as I'm concerned. Sorry if this was already posted.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
reply to post by allprowolfy

and since this one is already exposed as original.there is no need to break it down,no stamp equals not legal document.question to all,is your birth certificate stamped?

I dug out the contents of my BC file, and found three docs:

A photostat of my "Standard Certificate of Live Birth" dated 12-30-1949.

A xerox of the same document, saying at the bottom "This is a Certified Copy of an Original Document" and it is dated 05-23-1979.

Lastly, a "Certified Copy of Birth Record" in a completely different format, dated 07-30-1996.

Given that the first doc was two days after my birth, and the third was about 46 years later, which do you suppose is the most reliable, the most authentic?

Given that we have seen Obama's Kenyan BC, and given that this new document has enough gaffes, errors, and omissions, to prove it is a forgery WITHOUT reference to electronic layering, then we have to wonder just who Obama is: Kenyan (probable), Indonesian (probable), or American (don't think so).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I personally am a hundred times more interested in the birther argument than I was yesterday. I always figured if there was something that would make the Obammesssiah ineligible to hold office it would have been released by Hillary in the primaries. That document on the Whitehouse.gov site has honestly has me wondering about something I thought was a non-issue.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I had to laugh because they actually used white out on everything they wanted to replace on the document. They even used TIMES NEW ROMAN text on it.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ol' Barry really opened a can of worms on this one! Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but here's a couple more to add to the list of why this BC is FAKE!

1. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

2. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Feel free to research and verify if you really need to. We all know the TRUTH, (except for the ones that are still lying to themselves...)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bfire09

1. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

technically it was known as the Colony of Kenya since the 1920's but wikipedia does say this...

The Colony and Protectorate of Kenya was part of the British Empire in Africa. It was established when the former East Africa Protectorate was transformed into a British crown colony in 1920. Technically, the "Colony of Kenya" referred to the interior lands, while a ten-mile coastal strip (ostensibly on lease from the Sultan of Zanzibar) was the "Protectorate of Kenya" but the two were controlled as a single administrative unit. Mombasa, the largest city in 1921, had a population of 32,000 at that time. Indians in Kenya objected to the reservation of the Highlands for Europeans and bitterness grew between the Indians and the Europeans. The population in 1921 was estimated at 2,376,000, of whom 9651 were Europeans, 22,822 Indians, and 10,102 Arabs. The colony came to an end in 1963 when independence was agreed with the British. After independence the former colony became known as Kenya.

would be interesting to see how it was referred to in other documents from that era

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Feel free to research and verify if you really need to. We all know the TRUTH, (except for the ones that are still lying to themselves...)

It was obviously fake from the first few posts. Why are people still in denial?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Sadly the only thing that will convince the birthers will be going back in time and sitting in the hospital waiting room. Its just embarrassing and retarded at this point.

sadly you are participating in a forum who's motto is to deny ignorance yet you find it retarded that people actually QUESTION the status quo. that's kinda the point of this place. we are all here cause we know something is up, but alas even here there are those who shun true conspiracy theorists. this is a conspiracy theory forum why are you even here.

as for the OP. great work man. although even if we find solid evidence that he wasn't born here or that he is just a manchurian candidate it won't matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
I personally am a hundred times more interested in the birther argument than I was yesterday. I always figured if there was something that would make the Obammesssiah ineligible to hold office it would have been released by Hillary in the primaries. That document on the Whitehouse.gov site has honestly has me wondering about something I thought was a non-issue.

Couldn't have said it better myself jefwane!

I used to just chuckle at this whole matter and consider "birthers" to be batsh*t crazy.

After this, I'm definitely having second thoughts.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

You only proved that you have just discoved that JPG-formatted images do not retain layers like PNG and TIFF-formatted images do. That's all you've done. The rest of us who are familiar with image editing have known this information for years and years. Just saying.

edit on 28-4-2011 by zerohistory because: word

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here is the official link in case people have not got a copy of this yet
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Dear Mr President:

I'm sick of that horse manure that you and your office are throwing at us, however I convinced that manure is much healthier then GMO, Gulf of Mexico seafood and drinking water that was contaminated due to the Fukushima power plant accident and the air as well, therefore I truly appreciate the effort that government showing how much they care about citizens of Corporate States of America. But that's not the reason why I'm writing to you, my main concern is a nation that are raped and assaulted by Corporations to which we are just a numbers on the paper.

I'm ashamed of counterfeit document released on your website as original of your birth certificate, do you really think we are that ignorant and stupid? As for now we have no other choice then question every document that was,is or will be released on your web page.

So next questions will be, JFK assassination, Moon landing, September 11, UFO and list can go on and on. We are citizens of United States of America not Corporate States demand truth not the manure.

Sincerely naturalized citizen of United States of America

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I registered today because I was bored, well I can say I never really expected I would be welcomed with this. Well done Bonified Ween for using a bit of initiative. It paid off big time.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ZeroPointEnergy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Hessling and Jefwad..Two lonely anti-American 'Talking Heads' with know place to go..Surrounded by the DOCUMENTED TRUTH..is killing them.

Why don't you both try 'getting a life' and stop posting your un-documented ignorance.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Anyone know if this is true??

The "Signature of the Attendant" was taken care of nicely: a local ob-gyn named David A. Sinclair who conveniently died in 2003 and whose widow happens to be a Democratic party operative and, as Aaron Klein reports today in World Net Daily, an advisor to none other than the Hawaii Health Department.

israelinsider.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join