It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

Yeah it should not say African because that is not a race. There are white Africans, black Africans, Asian Africans and so on. That's like putting american as race or french. Bizarre that it says that.

Actually that's not correct.

African can be used to indicate race, just as Asian is considered a race.

Remember Africa is a continent.....not a country......just as Asia is a continent.....not a country.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

CORRECT!

NOT ONLY THIS BUT TELL ME WHAT SCANNING SOFTWARE OR OCR PROGRAM

Separates the last number 1 in the bith of 1961 ??

It all would be specifically programmed to NOT DO such a thing..

NO ONLY THIS - WHY - HOW - WOULD IT DO THIS TO THE FIRT 1961 BUT NOT THE SECOND 1961

ON the SAME LINES - "TYPED CHARACTERS" OF THE SAME DATES ON THAT ONE LINE..

Well I figured it out - the Scanning software Hawaii used got broken in the middle of the scan, they installed new sofware halway through, then rescanned and combined images to try to make it as Official as posslbe, just a simple mistake..

GOT TO LOVE THESE OBAMA LOVER DIGITAL DENIERS!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusVult
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Regarding that metadata, I asked a question earlier in the thread about this. In that metadata, there is a line that shows the file creation location which was this:

C:\Users\KARREN\Desktop

Who is KARREN? Is it a username or a real name? In my workplace, we use our first five letters of our last names plus the first letter of our first names as a username. For example, if my name was John Wilson, my user name would be WILSOJ. So I'm wondering who KARREN is...

Karen Richardson Office of Public Engagement

For what it is worth. Karen not Karren.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Why so hostile? I am simply sharing the OPINION of myself and many others with whom I share gainful employment in the field of design.

Your attitude speaks much more loudly than your words do.

Yes I am familiar with OCR. You appear to not have the capability to examine this document very well. This is not the work of OCR and that is my opinion. As I said, I have shared this with many colleagues and they agree.

As to the "why" question you've posed, why bother with speculation? I'm not interested in that, I have no idea, and even bringing it up is a worthless diversionary straw man as far as I am concerned.

I recommend you give calming down a try, my friend!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I'M QUITE SURE THE CIA WOULD NOT WANT TO BE OR NEED TO BE INVOLVED..

THEY WOULD HAVE RELEASED A FLAT FILE COPY and probably would not have been asked to, much less not passed on the idea..

Is that your great brainwork or just repeating it for your weak attempt at your weak point..

TELL ME, what OCR app seperates the 2nd number 1 in the year 1961?

EXPLAIN THAT..

EXPLAIN Also - why was the 2nd listing, of the SAME date, on the same line, treated differently by the Object Character Recognition software put into use?

The first OCR app out over a dozen years ago was able to figure out 1961 and 1961 are both the numbers 1961

AND it would not find the second instance to be a different problem and solve it in a different way..

THINK HARD DUDE, AND LET ME KNOW - NEED MORE OF THAT GREAT MIND AND WISE THOUGHT THERE..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
The left side is depressed because every week each state places all births in that week in a binder so that there aren't a thousand sheets of paper that could get lost. This is to keep the state offices neat and clean.

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Yes, the left side IS depressed. That's easy to see. However, if you look at the curvature of the paper, the "official green background" on the "official white house document" DOES NOT CURVE with the paper. It goes straight across like the rest of the pattern.

So, ignoring EVERYTHING ELSE on this document, the background IS NOT real, and therefore this version of the document has been tampered with.

If the copy they have is on white paper, then THAT should have been the "official" document they released.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Even Jude the Apostle is shaking his head...

2nd.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think the Birth Certificate is real. The reasons in the thread showing how it is fake is very convincing, but there are a lot of other posters giving very credible reasons why those things happened. I'm not sure if it's been asked, but if it's been faked, wouldn't the Hawaiian government have said that they never released any Birth Certificate? Also, it was said in one of the articles that President Obama's attorney had to fly to Hawaii to pick it up.

I'm still not sure why the document had it's layers messed with, but that also doesn't mean it's fake because anyone can take an actual real document, scan it, and then make things into different layers. I do admit it seems weird, but like I said, if it was forged, then the Hawaiian government can just say, We didn't release his Birth Certificate.

I leave you with this picture from The Huffington Post

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It defies logic why you spend so much money trying to hide nothing of real importance. This alone should raise questions with everyone. 2 years of legal roadblocking followed up by I'm suddenly felling generous when Trump starts to soapbox about it seems very strange to me. SOMETHING is not right here, and it sure isn't the fact he's black. Can someone here here give a plausible explanation as to why Mr. Soetoro would waste his time with all this, even going as far as creating an executive order regarding his records and then just willingly show it to the world. Sorry, but in my version of reality there is something going on, the only question is what...
edit on 28-4-2011 by Nucleardoom because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
When you open the certificate in Photoshop there is text, a transparent background, and a lot of black, non-character noise. The presence of the noise, which some have said is an authentication badge, makes me question if this was OCR'd or selected out in a bitmap editor by color.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Elbereth because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I disagree. If that were true everyones race in America would be American....black, white, green, purple, all the same race because they are from America? Not buying it. Why use the word caucasion or white?
Why not for the mother on the birth certificate use American instead of caucasion?
African is not a race. People now use African American instead of black or Negro to be politicly correct, but that was not the case in 1961.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
For the love of bunnies and puppies lol would some one please explain how to check the checksum?
edit on 4/28/1111 by NoAngel2u because: thought of some things I love

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

Originally posted by arbiture
Quite the opposite. I suffered for the people of my country. I cam close to death twice. I am obligated to respond to idiot threads. I am just growing so very tired. But I will keep it up until this nonsense ends. Or I die. Which ever comes first.

Nonsense was around long before you and I were born, and it will be around long after, so don't rush off to die.

Well put. And don't worry, I'm not planning on it. But it's my nature to look at all possible outcomes. Go figure...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If your on linux then just download the file from the government website using wget, then run md5sum or whichever checksum you like on it as follows:

[root@15557 ~]# wget www.whitehouse.gov...
--2011-04-28 11:14:38-- www.whitehouse.gov...
Resolving www.whitehouse.gov... 92.122.208.131, 92.122.208.168
Connecting to www.whitehouse.gov|92.122.208.131|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 385354 (376K) [application/pdf]
Saving to: `birth-certificate-long-form.pdf'

100%[=================================================>] 385,354 436K/s in 0.9s

2011-04-28 11:14:39 (436 KB/s) - `birth-certificate-long-form.pdf' saved [385354/385354]

[root@15557 ~]# md5sum birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
34a7aeb10b7077520e5a976a02de877b birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
[root@15557 ~]# sha256sum birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
172482e5eff3ac7567607b62425ca9b397bc07f6909e1e9c7176bef57dae630d birth-certificate-long-form.pdf
[root@15557 ~]#
edit on 28-4-2011 by zaintdead because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

DUDE are you all poorly educated retard generations of American Kids online these days..

In any snenario in any case Hawaii State Officials would have been bought/paid/strongly convinced, years ago..

I have no proof nor saying it happend, but in the scenariou of FRUAD they would be part of it with substantial Whitehouse activity for several years!!!!

But State Officials have never done such a thing right..

Oh I guess Hawaii state officials are just no doubt looking out for all of Amercian and this would not happen - where where they when Media and Officials says that's all there is, they denied yesterdays document was available.

It's REAL because Hawii has not said anything?

Why wasn't real just because a few officials said it was all along.

A very liberal state, the Republican Offical angle is completely moot in this kind of scenario and a joke.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

NoAngel2u, sorry I didn't reply earlier. The metadata was discussed earlier, here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Depending on the program used to open a file, there are different ways to see the metadata, and not all programs import all the metadata from a file. Some metadata you can see simply by right-clicking a file (in My Computer or wherever) and selecting "Properties".

Edit to add, I think I found the origin of KARREN. That is the username of the person who actually posted the metadata, ATS mod greeneyedleo. Sorry for all the questions.
edit on 28-4-2011 by DeusVult because: added something, obviously

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by DeusVult

If you open it with a hex editor you can see ALL of it, including the various 'mask layers'.

link   
reply to post by zaintdead

Well thanks for at least answering
I don't use linux, although I did partition my hd and put ubuntu on it, just never got use to it. Regardless, it looks entirely too complicated for me, so will leave it for others. lol All I know is I simply opened up the pdf in a new tab, clicked to save to desktop and opened up in inkscape and I show only one layer and when I ck the metadata there is no information about creator or anything. So perhaps it has been changed already?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted this yet. Haven't read through all 66 pages.
But here's a vid explaining what the OP is talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join