It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

WHY we are alll getting what was posted to the site dude..

The same digital file they've published is the same we are downloading unchanged..

TELL ME, what OCR app separates the 2nd number 1 in the year 1961?

EXPLAIN THAT..

EXPLAIN Also - why was the 2nd listing, of the SAME date, on the same line, treated differently by the Object Character Recognition software put intouse?

The first OCR app out over a dozen years ago was able to figure out 1961 and 1961 are both the numbers 1961

AND it would not find the second instance to be a different problem and solve it in a different way..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
oh wow, never mind. I had to "undo group" and voila! There it is!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just noticed some of my posts have been removed. I was trying to illustrate the ease in which something like this could be doctored all be it a little tongue in cheek but I feel it was a little unfair to remove the links to the document I edited.

Any mod, could you explain why they were removed please...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Vickie3021

What the heck are you yelling at me about? lol

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

I disagree. If that were true everyones race in America would be American....black, white, green, purple, all the same race because they are from America? Not buying it. Why use the word caucasion or white?
Why not for the mother on the birth certificate use American instead of caucasion?
African is not a race.

Firstly......as I said African "can" be used to define a race, just like Caucasian can, so can Black, so can Afro American so can Asian...... as can Chinese.

There is no standard to which everyone classifies race on and that's why you get variations on how people classify people into "races".

So it's simply incorrect to say African is not a race............it is.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

On the contrary, far from illogical.

It was brilliant.

He has pushed the fringe farther to the edge. Pitting conservative against conservative, and exposing the fringe for what it is. Everyone can now plainly see how far right the far right is, and makes them look as if they don't have a shred of common sense left.

I hope the hardcore birthers continue harping on this non-issue, make some noise. Is it going to help the next conservative candidate(whenever one has the courage to come forward) for POTUS in 2012?

Does anyone seriously think this will be a matter for debate on the national scene?

President Obama used the brilliant tactic of delay, and pushed the fringe further to the edge of society, where they belong.

They might as well say he is the 12th Imam. Would be funny if it wasn't so sad. I pity the birthers, with eyes shut so tight they connot even look INWARD, to see the root of the problems they have with the President.

Just have to add this comment:

THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE. THE HUMAN RACE. It has various ethnicities.
edit on 28-4-2011 by ErEhWoN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchFreak

HEY GUYS - LOOK AT THIS...

This guy says this entire post is pointless - he has a login 'RESEARCHFREAK"

and he calls all here with issues and 150 Million Americans "dumb people"

What a sad excuse of a human brain at work...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have not read 1 post on this 67 page thread.
Obama has been in office at the city,county,state and federal level, TPTB are not going to remove him.
GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't trust Obama any more than I trusted Bush, and as bad a job as Obama has done I don't think America will see another black pres. for another 200 years.
That is not a racist comment it is an observation, too many have turned Obamas presidency into a racist issue and no matter what side you are on , it has left a bad taste in everyones mouth.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Fascinating how many posters telling everyone it is real and to think otherwise is sheer ignorance and stupidity have ATS join dates within a month.

Sock puppet identities ready to be rolled out when needed?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vickie3021
reply to post by cushycrux

I'M QUITE SURE THE CIA WOULD NOT WANT TO BE OR NEED TO BE INVOLVED..

THEY WOULD HAVE RELEASED A FLAT FILE COPY and probably would not have been asked to, much less not passed on the idea..

Is that your great brainwork or just repeating it for your weak attempt at your weak point..

TELL ME, what OCR app seperates the 2nd number 1 in the year 1961?

EXPLAIN THAT..

EXPLAIN Also - why was the 2nd listing, of the SAME date, on the same line, treated differently by the Object Character Recognition software put into use?

The first OCR app out over a dozen years ago was able to figure out 1961 and 1961 are both the numbers 1961

AND it would not find the second instance to be a different problem and solve it in a different way..

THINK HARD DUDE, AND LET ME KNOW - NEED MORE OF THAT GREAT MIND AND WISE THOUGHT THERE..

When the OCR software can't recognize a number or a letter, it will stay a graphical element. This is because some letters are "anti aliased". Not reacting on the other stuff you wrote. I should calm down, ahhh ja.

It doesn't matter for me, so this is my last post about this idiotic stuff.
edit on 28-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I heard that the document was scanned with OCR (optical character recognition) on and this is why you have all the layers. So, if you have a scanner with OCR software, maybe you can scan a document then make it a .pdf file and see if it creates layers. I do not have a scanner or OCR software. I do have illustrator and there are 10 layers I believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Even if OCR is the reason, WHY would you use OCR???? The only reason to use OCR is to be able to edit the text.... It doesn't make sense without some other motive.

I am leaning more and more towards this being legitimate and specifically manipulated to make it appear fake to provide fodder and continue this distraction from everything else and to give plausible deniability as to using it as a campaigning tactic when they whip out a legitimate copy when the apparent fraudulent nature of it is brought up during campaigning....

Jaden

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by likeabull

I can tell you that if you scan a PDF with OCR turned on that it will create segments or atleast one additional layer/segment; however, unless you are planning on editing the text, there is no reason to turn on OCR....

Jaden

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Okay, I've made another video. I scanned the birth certificate directly into Acrobat, with OCR turned on. No layers. Is there something else that needs to be done? Voodoo?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wether he is a US born citizen or not is totally irrelevant, because THEY are not going to remove him.
The issue has served its purpose.
Welcome to the concept of philosphy, " Divide and Conquer"!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Even if OCR is the reason, WHY would you use OCR???? The only reason to use OCR is to be able to edit the text.... It doesn't make sense without some other motive.

I am leaning more and more towards this being legitimate and specifically manipulated to make it appear fake to provide fodder and continue this distraction from everything else and to give plausible deniability as to using it as a campaigning tactic when they whip out a legitimate copy when the apparent fraudulent nature of it is brought up during campaigning....

Jaden

No you use ocr so you can search later in the documents. And if a scanner is configured to use ocr, it will do it all documents.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Pedro can't get a job at MCDONALD'S because he can't prove citizenship...yet we have people who believe Obama can become POTUS without proving his!

Have any of you ever applied for a job at the White House and suffered through their background check?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

OCR makes the text searchable. The text in this document is not searchable by the text that it contains because the text is saved as an image layer. This would defeat the whole purpose of using OCR.
I'm not saying the hospital did not use OCR when scanning the documents, they probably did. I believe it was opened and changed after the fact and the text layers were changed to image layers.......but why? And by whom?
edit on 28-4-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WildWorld

OCR makes the text searchable. The text in this document is not searchable by the text that it contains because the text is saved as an image layer. This would defeat the whole purpose of using OCR.

Would that in an of itself mean that the OCR theory is bunk? Wouldn't it be searchable if OCR was the true culprit in this? I can understand the OCR theory (even though I can't seem to reproduce it with Obama's LFBC), and I could see why the "default" setting would be to have OCR turned on.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Okay, I've made another video. I scanned the birth certificate directly into Acrobat, with OCR turned on. No layers. Is there something else that needs to be done? Voodoo?

I'm pretty sure a poster said before that you have to click optimize in Adobe. Its the optimizing apparently that creates the layers, not the scanning itself. Although I cannot be certain, I only got my copy of (a demo) Acrobat Pro yesterday, and do not know how to use it or more specifically how to optimize.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join