It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I don't think it means it's bunk but it certainly is not proof that that is why the documents open in the image layers. If OCR was used these layers should be image layers and text layers, the birth certificate only has image layers no text. If the hospital used OCR so they could search words they wouldn't save the text portions as images. That would defeat the purpose of using OCR in the first place, IMO.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This debate is as releivent, as which way to load a roll of toilet paper , feeding from the front or the back.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

Roger that!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

I did it with and without optimization and got the same result. The video I posted, at 1:45, you'll see where I did optimization.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If he isnt going to resign his position(he isnt) ad no one is going to be allowed to challenge him in court(they wont) and he will be relected in 2012(he will) then all this is wasted time....If you want to argue on here for nother 68 pages go for it...it was a dead issue on page 1

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
The anti birthers can drink the koolaid all they want. My stand is that if he really did have a legitimate long form birth certificate he would have released it long ago. People do not hide things if they have nothing to hide. The fact that it took this long to release such a simple document says to me that they have had plenty of time to create a fake and intimidate anyone who knows the truth. If that document is real and not a recently created fake they could have avoided all the trouble by releasing it from the git go.

BTW and FYI - I do not consider myself a "birther". I am a constitutionalist. I believe that the constitution is one of the documents that truly defines us as a nation and when we subvert them we lose something of our national identity in the process.

I agree totaly but why I wonder did they just not make a really great ...perfect..in fact fake from day one are they dumb or what!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm by no means an expert at this stuff, but using a method mentioned earlier in the thread (copy background of document in Adobe Reader and paste into image editor) the white halo around the text seems to go with the background. It seems odd to me that this would be the case;

I'm firmly in the camp that assumes this was put out there to be found, but to what end. If the PDF was sent to the WH from Hawaii in this crap format then the administration should have cleaned it up before they posted it. If someone within the administration created it the same applies. It was posted with these obvious problems for a reason; I'm just not sure what that reason is.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here's the way I see it...If someone asked me for my birth certificate, within 5 minutes I could have it faxed over to them. It's THAT EASY. This couldve been ended a while ago, which makes me think he may not have had a birth certificate. Now that elections are coming up again, he produces one, which easily can be faked. This is the president of the united states, youre telling me he couldnt get a fake birth certificate? He has every resource in the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Anyone know if this is true??

The "Signature of the Attendant" was taken care of nicely: a local ob-gyn named David A. Sinclair who conveniently died in 2003 and whose widow happens to be a Democratic party operative and, as Aaron Klein reports today in World Net Daily, an advisor to none other than the Hawaii Health Department.

israelinsider.net...

I gave you a star on this one backinblack. This article is potentially huge!

It's not that it helps indicate a blatant forgery, that's entirely beside the point.

Actually, if the "ukelele" thing pans out, it could very well mean that Obama has been betrayed, and is in the early stages of some insane planned public humiliation.

Whether Obama is who he says he is, or not, he is at least a symbol, as anyone would be holding such an office.

If the intent was to ultimately humiliate Obama at the hands of Trump and company, then logically, it would seem that the real intent could be to humiliate America in the process. Not that America should skip the humble pie that is served up, it's deserving in many ways, but the whole story smacks of additional layers of intrigue.

I've said it probably too many times before, but to me Obama seems like the perfect replacement for Martin Luther King, Jr. The first black president, a Nobel winner, and much more to perhaps be invented post mortem. This poor man may find himself in a very tough place very soon.

Perhaps as this thing plays out, and Obama realizes how betrayed he was, he will see the writing on the wall, and concede that his martyrdom is preferable to donning the fool's cap, and possibly even facing prison. Could we conceive of a person in such a position? And in truth, it would not be quite as bad as being between a rock and a hard place. I can see someone choosing a "mortal" option, to gain some semblance of immortality. Such a thing could be promised to him, although the weakness of such a fantastical conjecture would be that Obama would trust anything they said after such an ugly affair.

Obama is likely just as blackmailable as everyone else who found themselves in his postion, but I have to say I sort of feel sorry for him if TPTB have decided it's going to play out this way. But, nothing would surprise me at this point. Truth is so often stranger than fiction.

JR

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The layers was produced by the software when the thing was scanned in. It can be easily reproduced. There is nothing to this being a digital forgery.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by trainedobserver

I don't know, I don't really see the odd fashion that this is chopped up in being scanning software related. The text is different fonts, different shades of black, different levels of transparency. I've scanned a lot of different documents, with a lot of different sofeware packages and settings. Never seen anything as odd as this.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Who was the Hawaii State registrar in August 1961? Compare this to what was presented as Obama's COLB.
There is only one registrar at one time working for vital statistics.
Here is a link to a photo of a woman that had twins before Obama was suppose to be born in that same hospital. Notice the registrar's signature, and compare it to Obama's COLB.

Then go here and look.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is only one official registrar at a time working for the state.

Hawaii Vital Records Section (updated 7/08) State Department of Health In Hawaii, Dr. Alvin Onaka is the official State Registrar, and when you order a birth or marriage certificate, there must be a "certification letter" attatched from him.
www.asststork.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trainedobserver
The layers was produced by the software when the thing was scanned in. It can be easily reproduced. There is nothing to this being a digital forgery.

I have seen several claims that these layers are the result of OCR (which translates images into text) or of pdf optimization techniques. This is not the case, because neither OCR nor optimization generate clipping masks of the type found in the official pdf.

OCR scanning generates two layers, a text layer and an background. This is not what is observed in the Obama certificate.

Optimization can create many layers out of objects in the document, but not the single flat layer with multiple clipping paths as is oberved in the Obama document.

Bottom line, the only way that I can conceive of how those layers got there is by someone manually putting them there on purpose.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Mods cannot let people express themselves as they do???

This place is going into the pot,

all hail

Modler!
edit on 28-4-2011 by Janky Red because: Biznatches

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by yadboy
reply to post by trainedobserver

I don't know, I don't really see the odd fashion that this is chopped up in being scanning software related. The text is different fonts, different shades of black, different levels of transparency. I've scanned a lot of different documents, with a lot of different sofeware packages and settings. Never seen anything as odd as this.

Reduce the brightness and increase the contrast and you find faint words from Obama's short form superimposed on this purported long form. For example, The heading "Hour of birth" is there, the word "OAHU" is there (the part of Hawaii where Obama was supposed to have been born) and the word "SEX" is there - all in exactly the positions they would have in the short form.

So the question is: why are parts of Obama's short form faintly reproduced on what he now claims is his long form?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

Originally posted by WildWorld
reply to post by cushycrux

OCR makes the text searchable. The text in this document is not searchable by the text that it contains because the text is saved as an image layer. This would defeat the whole purpose of using OCR.

Would that in an of itself mean that the OCR theory is bunk? Wouldn't it be searchable if OCR was the true culprit in this? I can understand the OCR theory (even though I can't seem to reproduce it with Obama's LFBC), and I could see why the "default" setting would be to have OCR turned on.

The OCR theory is completely bunk and it was interesting to see how FAST it spread on the internet yesterday along with the fact that any clown could go and import this into Illustrator. When you import it right into illustrator you will see that the layers are IMAGE LAYERS - not TEXT LAYERS. Which means it not only isn't OCR, it was image files hacked together ie. the BC. It's amazing what a birth certificate can do to some people, talk about #ing animals. What are you crazy bastards going to do when TSHTF? I am not a "birther". I just wanted to seek some truth and this post is what I found. It was interesting to see how alot of others were finding the same results as me and were asking the same questions. So for the last time, any dumbass who tells you this is OCR'd is completely full of #.

And if you don't know the difference between an Image Layer and a Text layer then go learn Adobe Products and then you'll understand and shuttup.

Here is an example of a real BC from 1963 from Hawaii compared to BO's. Fast forward to the end of the video to see the comparisons. I'd also like to thank all the profiles came out of the woodwork and showed some real true colors. You have been put on LIST. And for those that haven't figured it out yet. This administrations job is to start a Race / Ideological war between the citizens. Everyone is screaming racism. Folks, it doesn't matter on race, this is a forged document put out to the public on purpose to stir the pot. Realize the old saying that some are saying in this thread " DIVIDE AND CONQUER" or "ORDER OUT OF CHAOS". If you don't understand the levels of manipulation that's going on against you. You'll never get out of the program.

With Love,
Some nerd on the internet who likes using Adobe.

There is reason why this is in the card game:

edit on 28-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by trainedobserver

Even if it is possible, it wouldn't make sense to use a format that could create the masks and layers that this document is pupoted to have. I can't say has because I haven't downloaded it myself yet and checked it.

You could easily scan it as a non layered BMP or high quality JPEG to eliminate any possible confusion as to the reasoning. It wouldn't make sense to use a format that will create all kinds of speculation like this. They have to have been aware that this would be scrutinized to death...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I have said it or said it enough times but I want to say a again that it no longer matters if Obama is an American Citizen qualified to run for and hold the office of President; he is in and holding the office. My problem is with Obama himself, what he and those with him have done and are doing to my country. Frankly, I would be for almost anyone who would unwind every single thing Obama, Bush, Clinton and Bush Sr. did and have done while they were President. I would vote for anyone who would arrest the Federal Resere and all those with them; I would vote for anyone who would freeze and investigate where every "Bail-out Dollar" went and unwind every dollar that went to offshore interest. More simply, I would be all for Obama is he would declare war on our real enemies but that is another subject. The fact is this government and the federal system stinks, is rotten to its core and there are few exceptions.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
One thing that I have not seen discussed in this thread is the fact that the White House says they received paper documents from Hawaii, not scanned documents through email or something. If anyone scanned the birth certificate in question, it happened in DC. Repeating, the White House says it received hardcopy documents, by hand, from Hawaii.

Obviously, the Hawaii Dept. of Health may also use scanning software to produce printable documents from old records, but even if they did, their process has nothing to do with the pdf that was published on the White House website. The pdf on the White House website presumably was created somewhere in the DC area, after the courier arrived back at the White House.

Has anyone else realized this?

Also, the birth certificates of the twins, discussed earlier in this thread: Those birth certificates have serial numbers less than that on the Obama document. Can anyone explain this? The birth certificates are filled out and signed AT THE HOSPITAL. Then, the completed documents are forwarded to the registrar for processing. What we have here is Obama being born a day before the twins, yet his birth certificate number is four certificates AFTER the twins certificates. This would indicate that whoever typed up the certificates at the hospital (if this happened) did so out of order. Obama's certificate was already signed and delivered to the registrar (supposedly) hardly before the twins certificate was signed. If one supposes the serial number is applied by the Department of Health upon registrar entry, the situation becomes even more unbelievable.
edit on 28-4-2011 by DeusVult because: spelling

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusVult
One thing that I have not seen discussed in this thread is the fact that the White House says they received paper documents from Hawaii, not scanned documents through email or something. If anyone scanned the birth certificate in question, it happened in DC. Repeating, the White House says it received hardcopy documents, by hand, from Hawaii.

There was a document that was posted that was the correspondence from Hawaii to DC. The last response from the Hawaii side is that they sent them electronically. 2 Files

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join