It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released Obama Long Form is a FAKE!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
OK, I opened my Adobe Designer to look at the White House released PDF. This thing is FAKE, at least 5 separate pages combined. Not to mention there is no Hawaii address listed for the mother on the thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
in 2008 the Democratic Underground stated that he was born Barry Soetoro, and now his 2 years in the coming long form names the child Barack Hussein Obama?

This thing is faked folks, the President has just nailed his own coffin shut!

Democratic Underground Link

First..your link is not to the Democratic Underground

Second...I have an Uncle whose full name is Robert...he goes by Bob, Richard Nixon went by Dick, Sarah/Sally, Mary/Molly, Theodore/Teddy, Lucille/Lucy, ...ad infinitium.

The whole Barry/Barack thing is batsh*& crazy dumb in my opinion. How stupid do birthers think people are?

It's like a dog with rabbies...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
"The New Birth Certificate Is Born!"

Everybody in their right mind knew this was going to happen..EVENTUALLY!
What the hell..one pixel at a time..takes time! But with Soros money..these treasonous criminal's can do anything!

The last overwhelming( forensic proven) 'forged' Barry Hussein Soetoro Obama birth certificate passed the 'corrupt' Federal Justice Dept. without a blink of an eye..When your on a roll and you don't have to worry about going to jail..Why Not!Barry's 1st Bogus Birth Certificate!

Hussein Obama's Real Kenyan Birth Certificate:

They are only making a world (Third class) ass out of themselves...The world knows: DC knows and all informed, literate,educated,knowledgeable people in the America...KNOWS...That we have an Illegal, lying POUS!"Marxist-In-Chief!"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think we have a definitive answer from the Senate itself...

US Senate Resolution 511 puts the ice on it Obama has never been a Natural Born Citizen case closed

PARENTS IS PLURAL!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

in 2008 the Democratic Underground stated that he was born Barry Soetoro, and now his 2 years in the coming long form names the child Barack Hussein Obama?

This thing is faked folks, the President has just nailed his own coffin shut!

Democratic Underground Link

It appears that Barack Obama’s official birth certificate actually reads Barry Soetoro. His named was changed from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro when his mother’s husband Lolo Soetoro adopted Barack.

Oh shut up!

What more do you idiot Birthers want?

Super long form birth certificate?

Oh my god can you believe it? A Black dude with a Muslim name was actually born here and is our president? Yee-haw! Now that I don't have anything to talk about I'm going to go lynch someone and have sex with a sheep before attempting to succeed from the Union.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

OK, I opened my Adobe Designer to look at the White House released PDF. This thing is FAKE, at least 5 separate pages combined. Not to mention there is no Hawaii address listed for the mother on the thing.

Oooh now this might actually be interesting!

Damnit why do all of my programs have to be at home.

I think I am going to try to remote login to my home computer and check this out.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You don't spend millions hiding documents without a reason. Wake up sheeple! This changes nothing! Alex Jones was 100% correct! Barry Soetoro is not LEGAL to be our President because of his Indonesian citizenship! This is smoke and mirrors. It looks like it was photoshopped together also by another thread on ATS! Obama is a CIA creation! He got his first job working for a known CIA front! Hello!

Even if Obama was born in Hawaii (99% chance he was not!) he's still got financial aid to go to school in Indonesia! This is ADMITTED! You can't get financial aid from Indonesia unless you are a citizen and therefore Obama gave up his citizenship to go suck off the teet.

Sorry you Obama lovers. Your hero is a banker puppet that works for House of Rothschild and Rockefeller the major owners of the private bank scam called Federal Reserve! Vote Ron Paul 2012 and End the Fed! End the Slavery! Obama and Bush serve the new world order! Alex Jones gives you the REAL news!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lmao at the jagonwagons in this thread TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that HUNDREDS of photoshop experts across the internet have PROVEN this to be photoshopped. Maybe the posters on this forum are so old they don't even know what photoshop is? Or maybe this forum really is infested with cointelpro like Cass Sustein called for?
edit on 27-4-2011 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oooh now this might actually be interesting!

Damnit why do all of my programs have to be at home.

I think I am going to try to remote login to my home computer and check this out.

Looks like I don't have designer and my Photoshop just gives me one layer for the doc.

Can you please post all 5 layers separately for me to look at?

Please don't point me to a blog. I want to see some high rez pics if possible and not low rez like facebook.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
The point is, this country is going down the crapper whether it's a fake or not.

and thats because of dumbass people like the birthers.. instead of putting so much effort into "birth certificate", they should worry about Economy, or how stupid they sound to believe a non-citizen became the President.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Obama's birth certificate is fake! If you look at the record number at the top right of his form you'll see his record number is 61 10641. Then if you look at a birth certificate of a person born the day after him has a record number of 61 10637. Please...some one born after him has a lower number...NOT!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
LAG MADE ME LOSE MY LONG POST,
Please mods erase this post as I lost all interest of re-typing my lost long-reply to OP. thank you.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I think we have a definitive answer from the Senate itself...

US Senate Resolution 511 puts the ice on it Obama has never been a Natural Born Citizen case closed

PARENTS IS PLURAL!

A senate resolution is nothing like a bill and NOTHING like law, it is non-binding. Resolutions do not even go to the house or the president at all. It is simply the "opinion" of the senate, it basically means nothing. For example, an earlier senate resolution designated 2005 as the "Year of Foreign Language Study". Nowhere in US law does it say that both parents must be US citizens UNLESS the candidate was born outside of the country. Here are the requirements:

The Constitution requires that a candidate for the presidency must be a "natural-born" citizen of the United States, at least 35 years of age, and a resident of the United States for at least 14 years.

Natural-Born
An understanding of the nation is essential for the role of President. The framers of the Constitution strongly believed that a person must be born in the United States in order to fully understand the country.

35 Years of Age
Personal experience was very important to the framers. They felt that unless a person had reached the age of thirty-five, it was highly unlikely for that person to have experienced enough to govern a nation.

14 Year Residency
Part of being President involves dealing with both domestic and foreign problems. In order to face these problems, previous knowledge of the nation's history in these matters is necessary. The framers decided that fourteen years was an adequate time span to comprehend these issues.

And here is what "natural born" means:

What exactly does "natural-born" mean?
Persons born citizens of the United States are considered natural-born. Therefore, a child born of illegal immigrants or born on U.S. soil yet lived his or her life out of the nation could still be President. A naturalized citizen could not.

SOURCE

Look people, I despise having Obama in office as much as anyone. I REALLY want him out of there. But this whole birth certificate thing is just about as silly as it gets. First you all wanted to see a birth certificate, so they posted the short form. Oh but that wasn't good enough, you all cried that you wouldn't be happy until you saw the long form version. So now that's been posted and you're STILL not satisified. They have given you exactly what you asked for, so quit griping. The bottom line is anything can be faked in this day and age, so either accept it or reject it and get on with life! Let's worry about voting him out instead of looking for loopholes to use to have him removed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, this ought to keep people off important things like monika lewinski...
ooops I mean
the Loss in Libya

I would be interested to see incorporation papers for a Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Hawaii. Bet one doesn't exist.
This is no small thing. Also, this "new" Birth Certificate does not have the name or signature of a doctor, just an attendant
This clearly shows (but is subject to `citation` on Wiki) that as of 1978 (up to the date of the actual merger) the maternity part of the hospital was still known as the Kapi`olani Maternity Home.

Therefore this would have been the case in 1961 when BO was born !!!!

So, where did they get the name : KAPIOLANI MATERNITY & GYNECOLOGICAL HOSPITAL ???????????

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

They will not reply. They just say they showed the proof. Diehard anti birthers have ignored me all day when asked to explain the problems with that document.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Nope sorry, this one is case closed for me. He is official.

Only issue I have is that he took forever to disclose this info.

I Agree with you on that it took awhile.

One thing we have to remember is that he didn't want this to be newsworthy. He considered it a non-issue.

What Pres has ever had to provide their Long Form Birth Ceritficate in the history of our country?

Well, the dude who is black, apparently.

Just so everyone knows. Long form documents like this is the internal hospital document. I don't have my long form and you most likely do not either.

I understand, buuuuuuut I for one, DO have my long form. Lol its ironic that you said that to me though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
More evidence coming in every minute...

You would have thought when they faked it they would have done their work, but like Cheney and Bush and WMD they know the sheeple won't pay attention.
Wrong Hospital Name On Obama's New Birth Certificate -

Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children is part of Hawaii Pacific Health's network of hospitals. It is located in Honolulu, Hawaii, within the residential inner city district of Makiki. Kapi'olani Medical Center is Hawaii's only children's hospital with a team of physicians and nurses and specialized technology trained specifically to care for children, from infants to young adults. It is the state's only 24-hour pediatric emergency room, pediatric intensive care unit and adolescent unit.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Please post your comments about the fake-ness of the WH birth certificate in this lengthier thread about the same topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join