It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released Obama Long Form is a FAKE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
in 2008 the Democratic Underground stated that he was born Barry Soetoro, and now his 2 years in the coming long form names the child Barack Hussein Obama?

This thing is faked folks, the President has just nailed his own coffin shut!

Democratic Underground Link

It appears that Barack Obama’s official birth certificate actually reads Barry Soetoro. His named was changed from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro when his mother’s husband Lolo Soetoro adopted Barack.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
in 2008 the Democratic Underground stated that he was born Barry Soetoro, and now his 2 years in the coming long form names the child Barack Hussein Obama?

It appears that Barack Obama’s official birth certificate actually reads Barry Soetoro. His named was changed from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro when his mother’s husband Lolo Soetoro adopted Barack.

How long until this thread is either deleted or moved to Hoax?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
WRONG

He was not born Barry Soetoro. His mother didn't marry Soetoro until 4 years later!

Now you can cry why you believed Alex Jones and other fools who make a lot of money from this childish conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by prizim

Do you think I hoaxed his Book? His name? Or the Democratic Underground story of 2008? I am curious what I faked or hoaxed?

The evidence is clear as a bell, SOMETHING IS WRONG!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

I'm confused....
This makes absolutely no sense.

"It appears that Barack Obama’s official birth certificate actually reads Barry Soetoro. His named was changed from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro when his mother’s husband Lolo Soetoro adopted Barack."

(nothing personal against the OP'er, I'm aware that he/she is not the one who wrote the linked article)

But HUH?!?!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

How does that make any sense whatsoever?

I am a birther, and even I can't wrap my mind around that one.

So, when she was married to Barack Obama I, they named the kid Barry Soetoro, but later, when she married Soetoro and he adopted the kid, they changed the name to that of her ex-husband?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

He doesn't mean that you hoaxed something love

But that the information you presented is false- or 'hoaxed' (regardless of intent)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The issue here is not his name or where he was born, the issue is whether or not he qualifies to be natural born if his father was born in Kenya. That, and any dual citizenships he may or may not have. The media made it seem like the issue was whether or not Obama was born in the U.S., which apparently he was, furthermore you could be born on Pluto so long as you were born to two U.S. citizens, one of which had residence at the time of your birth in the U.S. But, if one of your parents was not a U.S. citizen, you could be born on the white house front lawn and still not qualify to be natural born.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

And the fact that this B.C. CLEARLY shows that leads me to believe that it is, in fact, authentic.
So-
is this not actually a WIN for the birthers?

It's plain as day-
His father is NOT a natural-born citizen.

So...
this means Obama is not legally qualified to be president, right?
Or am I mistaken?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Mods, please pull this thread, I am done with it...

Let the sheeple keep their eyes closed, I will stick to the other news and let the goofs fight this one.

We have had every possible story out of this guys BC possible now. From the 2008 story I posted that said his BC states his name is Soetoro to the fact the one shown says Barack II. It's all utter nonsense at this point!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Your source states this:

Therefore, the original birth certificate provided by the Barack campaign, is either a fake or his name has been changed back to his birth name.

But all desperate birthers see is this.

Therefore, the original birth certificate provided by the Barack campaign, is either a fake or his name has been changed back to his birth name.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

I understand that, really I do. But c'mon people this is nonsense. We have had every story possible about this guys name and BC. I have no reason to believe any Mainstream media or the Democratic Underground. But why in 2008 did they claim his BC stated his name was Soetoro if they had no reason too? And it's not a FOX News link or some right-wing post. I am just done with this topic, they have so muddied the waters we will never know what is up with this man.

My personal opinion is he was born in Kenya as Barack Hussein Obama II claimed a Muslim in Indonesia and claimed a foreigner for Student aide. But that is my opinion. I just want everyone to remember this when Arnold (the Nazi) uses this precedent to run for President and America truly becomes Hitler's Germany...

It's FAKE, I have no doubt but I am done with it... I am moving to Costa Rica and I care not what this failing nation does anymore.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Oh shut up!

What more do you idiot Birthers want?

Super long form birth certificate?

Oh my god can you believe it? A Black dude with a Muslim name was actually born here and is our president? Yee-haw! Now that I don't have anything to talk about I'm going to go lynch someone and have sex with a sheep before attempting to succeed from the Union.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
It's plain as day- His father is NOT a natural-born citizen.
So...this means Obama is not legally qualified to be president, right?
Or am I mistaken?
You’re mistaken.

It was already public knowledge his father wasn’t a US citizen. This, and the alleged dual citizenship, has absolutely no relevance over the natural born citizenship status.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

How does that make any sense whatsoever?

I am a birther, and even I can't wrap my mind around that one.

So, when she was married to Barack Obama I, they named the kid Barry Soetoro, but later, when she married Soetoro and he adopted the kid, they changed the name to that of her ex-husband?

When a person is adopted the original BC is changed.. if he was adopted, his name would no longer be Obama on this BC is what some are saying.

Some say he just changed it back when he was an adult and the original before adoption ( if there was an adoption) is not going to be found.

Me? I dont care about this.. other things are happening that pretty well blow this BC out of the limelight if folks would look.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

You are very rude.
Obama is a fake and a terrible president. Go ahead....defend the job he's doing...
I'm not a birther, but I KNOW he's a fake.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

So "shut Up" is your response then a veiled attempt at calling me a Racist? Really? Why not discredit the link instead of calling me names, I suppose next I will be told to leave the Country, but fear not I am escaping SOON!

I am not a Birther, I just want the truth, but hat is never coming as I said this thing is so muddied now by so many sources it's not to ever be known!

I do believe a HOAX has been perpetrated on AMERICA!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Actually, he is a half-black dude with a Kenyan name. But hey, whatever makes it more sensational and sounds more edgy, huh?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Me? I dont care about this.. other things are happening that pretty well blow this BC out of the limelight if folks would look.

I starred your post Advantage, I think that is probably the best response yet. This BC should never have been an issue and it totally distracts from REAL ISSUES. War, Economy, Tyranny, and so much more.

GOOD JOB!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The point is, this country is going down the crapper whether it's a fake or not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join