It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Released Obama Long Form is a FAKE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
To keep this crapola going on at this point is just an embarassment. Birthers hate the man so much they are grasping at anything now. Just accept the fact you hate the guy and move on to more important issues, for Christ's sake.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
reply to post by mudbeed

You are very rude.
Obama is a fake and a terrible president. Go ahead....defend the job he's doing...
I'm not a birther, but I KNOW he's a fake.

Call me rude if you want, I personally don't care at this point

I am sick of people here (Birthers) ignoring obvious facts and perpetuating bullcrap because you have nothing better to do.

You think I am Mr. "Obama is aweome"?

No I am not.

But these lies, over and over again, have to stop. It makes me not even want to go to ATS anymore.

We as a community have proven this birther theory false over and over again.

It's really tired out.

Why are you here? Is this a Right vs Left thing for you, because it isn't for me.

It's about facts.

Hell, I could believe water is oxygen and write up a huge story with falsehoods and you would probably believe that crap too, eh?

Wake up.

edit on 27-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

I don't hate the guy and I am not a Birther. But like Orwell said

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a Revolutionary Act!"

What is the truth? Will it ever be known, I mean it's only the Constitution that is being subverted, possibly, I mean Bush did it why not all the rest from here to our demise.

Call me a truther if you must use a name for me. I only seek the TRUTH!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Pick one side of the fence or the other. Why did you start this thread if you cant even make up your mind on your position?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by Balkan

I don't hate the guy and I am not a Birther. But like Orwell said

"In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a Revolutionary Act!"

What is the truth? Will it ever be known, I mean it's only the Constitution that is being subverted, possibly, I mean Bush did it why not all the rest from here to our demise.

Call me a truther if you must use a name for me. I only seek the TRUTH!

What the hell? So you are or aren't a Birther? What Lies are you supposedly adressing? Your own? Some blog you friggen read?

You call yourself a Truther, but when the truth rears it's head you change the story once again.

What the hell are you looking for?

Tell me so I can prove you wrong...for the millionth friggen time.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I do believe a HOAX has been perpetrated on AMERICA!

You are correct.
The hoax is that Obama's country of birth is questionable.
And you have bought it.

Once again I will point out that your source states that it is possible that the BC was simply changed back to his Birth name.
I guess that doesn't suit your belief though does it.

Therefore, the original birth certificate provided by the Barack campaign, is either a fake or his name has been changed back to his birth name.

democracy-project.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bourbon2nite
reply to post by theindependentjournal

Pick one side of the fence or the other. Why did you start this thread if you cant even make up your mind on your position?

Exactly!

His OP is surely a different tone than what he claims now further in this thread.

I don't even know where to start.

Pfft and you are in the same State as me (Minnesota).

Probably a big fan of Bachmann too, oh wait...even Michelle isn't dumb enough to be a Birther.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by aptness

This was my understanding regarding citizenship:

Legal Definition from December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986:

If, at the time of your birth, both your parents were U.S. citizens and at least one had a prior residence in the United States, you automatically acquired U.S. citizenship with no conditions for retaining it.

If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth,
that parent must have resided in the United States for AT LEAST TEN YEARS,
and AT LEAST FIVE of which had to be AFTER THE AGE OF 16.
If your one U.S. citizen parent is your father and you were born outside of marriage, the same rules apply if your father legally legitimated you before your 21st birthday and you were unmarried at the time.
If legitimation occurred after November 14, 1986, your father must have established paternity prior to your 18th birthday, either by acknowledgment or by court order, and must have stated in writing that he would support you financially until your 18th birthday.

So, I'm still confused lol
(because his mother was 18 at the time of his birth- so last time I checked 18-16=2...not 5. Right?)

edit on 27-4-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: ETA

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
reply to post by mudbeed

Actually, he is a half-black dude with a Kenyan name. But hey, whatever makes it more sensational and sounds more edgy, huh?

Obviously that was the point. I was being sarcastic. Like I really think the OP sleeps with sheep, eh?

Sorry I was so blunt.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just for the record, here is the source for the claim that Obama's birth certificate was in the name of Soetoro:
texasdarlin.wordpress.com...
Oops.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar

ROFL.

You know that Video was created by a person making fun of Birthers...right?

You've been "Punk'd"

It's been discussed so many times here.

3 seconds of research would have saved you the post and prevented you from looking dumb as hell.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Sorry to hear how sick you are of ATS....it IS a conspiracy website. You will hear many things you don't agree with or don't like because we are all dealing with THEORIES.

But you shouldn't tell anyone to shut up.

I have no agenda politically. As you can see by my avatar, I believe that they (politicians) are just different players in the same game.

Birthers have a right to defend their views as do non-birthers.

I am a seeker of truth and facts also. But for the BC to come out years after the fact....first it couldn't be found, then it was found but locked in a vault....after millions of dollars spent to hide Obama's records.

Damn it!!!! The government is supposed to be here FOR THE PEOPLE not against its people.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

I made my position (OPINION) known. I only posted a story from 2008 that clearly contradicts the BC released today and no one has spoken to that link only to "birther" "racist" and "shut up" comments. Apart from the one who said this is a distraction from important issues, which I also agree with.

I do not hate anyone, my faith says I can't so I don't. I do not believe the President was born in America and I do not believe he was ever eligible. But at this point the waters are so muddied, as I said, that we will never know. I can post 15 links saying he was born in Kenya with eyewitnesses and birthplace markers and I can post 15 links that are completely opposite and say Hawaii. How does one make any sense or get any truth from such confusion? Why is wanting the truth so wrong these days? I don't care if he is black or Muslim, I do care if he is Kenyan Born as this subverts our Constitution. If both sides of this issue cannot agree that there is so much flak out there at this point that no missile could ever hit the target of truth then ignorance reigns the day.

I thought MAYBE on ATS we could have a discussion about the BC released and the problems that seem apparent, but it is obvious that most are not willing to entertain or look at any info that would smash their pre-conceived notions. DENY IGNORANCE, I WISH!

I really wanted him to produce this document but I fear it is fake and this will only increase the deception and distraction and serve to divide the people while THEY in D.C. rape us all and our children.

What did Pontius Pilotus say "What is truth?" That fits this one pretty well I believe!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

reply to post by mudbeed

So "shut Up" is your response then a veiled attempt at calling me a Racist? Really? Why not discredit the link instead of calling me names, I suppose next I will be told to leave the Country, but fear not I am escaping SOON!

I am not a Birther, I just want the truth, but hat is never coming as I said this thing is so muddied now by so many sources it's not to ever be known!

I do believe a HOAX has been perpetrated on AMERICA!

Let me correct you my friend:

I KNOW a HOAX has been perpetrated on AMERICA!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Go away Birthers! You have now been had!

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Actually the only sinker here is the U.S. after Obama took office.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
Go away Birthers! You have now been had!

Hook, line, sinker, SUNK!

Lol
I see mass extinction of birthers soon

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Ya if you would take more than 3 seconds to investigate Barry's background you might not sound like such an idiot to me either. Either way I could care less. Maybe you're right, I don't think the CIA nor the White House would have the resources to produce a fake birth certificate.
What about his SS number?

For those who care here is some truth about Barry's past. Mudbeed I certainly do not expect you to click on those links.

www.citizens4freedom.com...

Then listen to Wayne Madsen:

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

in 2008 the Democratic Underground stated that he was born Barry Soetoro, and now his 2 years in the coming long form names the child Barack Hussein Obama?

This thing is faked folks, the President has just nailed his own coffin shut!

Democratic Underground Link

It appears that Barack Obama’s official birth certificate actually reads Barry Soetoro. His named was changed from Barack Obama to Barry Soetoro when his mother’s husband Lolo Soetoro adopted Barack.

you need to go see a mental health professional, you are seriously in need of extensive consuling and/or drug therapy.
you have reached the point of being a pychotic paranoid, and have even crossed the line in ATS as far as delusional thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join