It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Begun, Crop Circle watch 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This latest CC shows clear signs of human involvement. You can clearly see damage done to the stalks and some are snapped completely.
Obvious butchery.
This is the sort of evidence that defines the human made ones from others.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/728b92fd8569.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b13b9b062d7d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/caf9a6c45364.jpg[/atsimg]
It looks like it is small and an amateur attempt
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

You are referring to the CC that was posted by the OP right?

If so, these pics also reinforce the aerial view in which you can see flaws in some of the circles... meaning they are clearly not perfect circles.... indicating human involvement.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

No, this is the very latest discovery.. a completely different one.. I did link to it at the bottom of the above post but here is the link again

ETA, as far as i am aware, nobody has yet investigated the very first CC in this thread..
edit on 28-4-2011 by Extralien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Great find.... S&F!

Another man-made CC which have exactly the same characteristics as those in my comparison here

Another discreet evidence is the damage of the very sensitive Epicuticular wax (sort of layer bloom) that can be seen on every stem:

edit on 28-4-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

I kinda wonder just how many ATS members interested in CC's are willing to go out to any CC that is reported in order to collect data about them.. such as pictures that are being presented as proof of manufacture..

i am willing, but can only currently afford to go to any that are within a reasonable distance to me.
Those that have been reported so far are all at least 2 hours drive away... which is quite a bit of petrol and slightly on the expensive side just to take some photos.. Bit of a poor excuse maybe, but surely there is someone else closer to the circles..

I am and will be watching the reports for any near enough to me and will go to check any out....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I have been interested in ccs lately and it is clear that someone is going to a lot of trouble to get a point across. manmade or not, it's crazy how intricate and detailed some of them are... and the explanations behind them- unreal.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
i am willing, but can only currently afford to go to any that are within a reasonable distance to me.
Those that have been reported so far are all at least 2 hours drive away... which is quite a bit of petrol and slightly on the expensive side just to take some photos.. Bit of a poor excuse maybe, but surely there is someone else closer to the circles..

Well how inconsiderate of the circle makers to not make one near you

But then, maybe high petrol costs effect them as well...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

My point being that it would make more sense for an ATS member nearest any given circle to go grab a few photos.

A bit of a team effort works wonders sometimes.

Was a bit surprised to see you come and have a dig at me like that..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Seems you misunderstood... my implication was that the Circle Makers also pay for petrol, so would likely make circles close to home

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ah yes, of course..
Thank you for your clarity on that.. Makes sense now..

It did seem a bit out of character and obviously left me pondering a little..

The distances people are now prepared to travel due to fuel costs may actually assist in working out where the best human producers of CC's are.. But only if we are able to get into a circle to take samples and photos etc.

Determining the real from the fraud would be the first step.. There may even be tell tale signatures left by the hoaxers.. all artists tend to leave a mark.. even murderers have a signature or take souvenirs..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think it's obvious that this was produced by a couple of tipsy Englishmen one night on their way home from the pub, just as a goof.
That was sarcasm for any who might miss it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

Come on. Let's make it fair. Circles should be produced in a single night without being observed.
No one saw these circles being made? I doubt that. I can imagine dozens of people in the field laying out their ropes and lines and trying to pretend this somehow explains what is done silently in the middle of the night.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien
Determining the real from the fraud would be the first step.. There may even be tell tale signatures left by the hoaxers.. all artists tend to leave a mark.. even murderers have a signature or take souvenirs..

I find it amusing that will all our modern surveillance equipment and techniques NO ONE has yet caught anyone, alien or human, making these..

Perhaps they don't WANT to find the truth

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Unless the truth is already known and the circles are not being given the attention as they are a nice distraction from all the other things tptb try to hide

If there is a genuine message behind these circles, why attract attention to them by making 'official' studies..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Latest circle to appear is here;
Near Avebury, this one also seems to have a few wobbly edges..

Either someones GPS is on the blink or the local pubs are serving some lovely scrumpy for the time of year

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

thank you very much for directing to me these films
i have never realy looked into the subject myself but i am now loving the different possibilites of how they occur from magnetic, electric, 4th dimension its mind boggling!
im liking crop circles more than the ufo/alien subject rite now!!!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

if id of had a few pints of scrumpy then tackled a crop circle in a rape seed field im positive id be throwing up lol!!!
looks average/inbetween a deffinate manmade or natural (whichever way natural is electric/magnetic etc)
need pictures or footage of nodes/stems realy to determine any damage by man or unnatural damage (bending/lengthening)
edit on 1-5-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Yes we do need pure, hardcore data to get to the facts about all CC's

Pretty pictures from the air don't do much except show the pattern and does nothing to prove or disprove any validity.

I SO hope I get a few circles near me soon.. I'll be right out there with stills camera and video...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
Do people really get together and draw out complex geometeric patterns in corn; for fun? You could build a community center for the homeless if you got time like that...
\

Every fall, in fact. It's big business in Illinois. And with GPS the corn mazes are getting quite elaborate. It is fun. The kids love it and the farmers make quite a profit.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join