It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Begun, Crop Circle watch 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Sheesh Zorgon ..... so far your personality is fitting just right with a Ferengi.

Kewl thanks! Those guys at least are honest... greedy yes, but honest

You keep insinuating that every circle is made by man because the "proof" is lacking when people say they are made by UFOs/Aliens.

Well over the years I have seen lots of proof and admissions of crop circles made by man. Seems many people ask fro proof man made complex ones, then overlook the work done by the Circle Makers...

www.circlemakers.org...

WHY is that? Well to accept that these guys CAN and DO make complex circle, you would have to concede that it is MOST LIKELY they are human made to mess with peoples mind. And while there have been a few cheap imitations show up in foreign countries, none have been the detail of the UK ones... That Canadian guy just like to argue, but can't show any good examples.

So is it coincidence that all the good ones show up in the country where the circle makers live and operate?

As to 'Aliens did it" After all these years... not ONE person camped out, set up cameras, stacked out an area with a team to every catch anyone, alien or human, making these? Really?

Frankly, if you are going to assume that it's being done by MIT students with some space machine that logic is rather ironic considering you lack proof for that as well....

I didn't assume that at all... I have posted that info many times and even got an award for finding it. Google is your friend

Google THIS

"MIT beam weapons make crop circles"

You obviously have not seen the statistics of when circles appear and on what days and how many appeared on the planet on certain day and so on...

Anyone who has done research and has the ability to critically analyze data can see that there is a phenomenon with certain circles. It is also clear that you would give zero credence to those who claim to have psychological connections with some of the circles before they even appeared.

Hmmm you make a lot of assumption... well never mind my research skills... tell me one circle that you have critically analyzed the data from and share with us your conclusion as to its origin and meaning.

People psychologically connection to many things, mostly out of desire for something to be real. If your saying that the circles are created by paranormal means, well maybe you are on to something but lets see the data to back that up.

This is all really silly conversation since it is so obvious there are genuine Crop Circles when you put everything together....

If it was so 'obvious' as you claim, there would be no need to debate the matter.

next you are going to say UFOs don't exist and that if they did all of them would be operated by "Hu-mons"

Well if you would actually do any research instead of making assumptions like your post is saturated with, you would find I have stated my opinion on UFO's a gadzillion times...

80%ish are Plasma Life Forms know since 1954 as 'Critters'. (Florida MUFON director Denise Stoner's personal opinion is 50% and more are paranormal in nature)
15%ish are ours, especially all the triangles, and are operated by Hu-mons
5%ish are the true visitors... and they have better things to do with their time on Earth then flit about the sky aimlessly putting on orb shows for youtube movie directors...

Believing is one thing, but are you not here at ATS to learn how to deny ignorance, not to promote it?

edit on 26-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
That website is horrible. It reminds me of the mid 90s. Kids in grade school today can build a better website.

Well just overlook the CD's for sale, the donation buttons and the membership applications

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Some crop circles just can't be man-made, like this one with decrypted message in binary code. It says: "Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING"

Funny... that was the same message posted earlier in the thread attributed to a different image

So how did the senders of that message learn English so that the binary code translates into English? And if they understand English, why bother with coding it? Just say "Hey guys... WE are HERE"

edit on 26-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Man Made!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GWYNPLAINE
See the crop circle segment on National Geographic's series: "Is it Real?" Some crops circle artists are tested to see if they can make a good circle in 5 hours at night--they did.

It is no use... every year we get a new 'crop' of believers that simply won't look at any evidence that shows mad did it. Even when someone comes forward and says they did it, shows exactly how they did it... it still isn't good enough because that person is obviously a government plant to discredit circles.

But yet IF aliens were trying to send the silly monkeys on this rock a message, they must be really stupid aliens to keep trying to put codes into grain fields that have the monkey running around in circles trying to guess what they mean

Surely after all these years a smart alien would figure out its not working

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is a new category of crap circles that are not up to standers.

The other category are crop circles, that have some type of meaning to them.

Looks like crap to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

So explain how they're fake. Maybe man-made, not alien, but not fake... they're still there.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
This is a new category of crap circles that are not up to standers.
The other category are crop circles, that have some type of meaning to them.
Looks like crap to me.

Well come on now be fair... new circle makers have to get practice somehow... you don't start with perfection... you learn 'on the job' to get perfect

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon

Why do I get such a twisted pleasure in watching ufonauts being angry at you for being skeptical...calling you blind, or asleep, etc.

one of the most star eyed believers being called out as a debunker. heh...meh, I am easily amused.

Anyhow, on topic.
I remember reading (or watching a video, not sure, was years back) of a test they did on some crop circle that had interesting propertys, such as magnetic (or EM?) signatures, the stalks were not broken, etc...all these unusual properties that were unlike your typical crop circle.

I would like to locate that again and see if anything else comes of it.

Overall, crop circles are typically manmade...if there is anything beyond that, lets say 2-5% are from ET, well, the manmade ones have successfully buried such evidence if it does exist...however, maybe that is the point overall if it is a ET agenda..get people thinking in geometry and mathmetics

Now, show me a rock circle where overnight an entire mountain or some such has been carved out into geometric patterns and I will be impressed

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
IMO after all the perfect ones I've seen this one looks a bit man-made to me. That's me. BUT I love crop circles, whther man-made or not. It just seems that the ones that pop at you aren't man made. This one, not much "pop" like a lot in the past.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX I am easily amused.

you know the old saying about small minds...

Anyhow, on topic.
I remember reading (or watching a video, not sure, was years back) of a test they did on some crop circle that had interesting propertys, such as magnetic (or EM?) signatures, the stalks were not broken, etc...all these unusual properties that were unlike your typical crop circle.

I know the one you mean... I used that in my original posts on the space beam weapons angle because the effects matched the tests re EM residuals and observed flashing effects... I will dig it up later... Seems ATS search works much better now. Should be in my files but its been a while

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

never heard that before
if you can prove that we can cut branches and also lay the atop of each other then please share for i will be waiting for you response. As for the crop circle in this op i think its

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
An alien contact proved by crop circles

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hahaha, I was thinking the same exact thing. Folks check on Zorgon's post history, I respect his research skills
immensely, and when I see Zorgon debunking, i tend to believe him
He's not just some kid posting.

Seriously Zorgon, I am always excited to see you post.
It's like the old days have returned to ATS. Regardless if I agree with everything you do or not, it's just nice when some one "brings it" in a debate.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hahaha, I was thinking the same exact thing. Folks check on Zorgon's post history, I respect his research skills
immensely, and when I see Zorgon debunking, i tend to believe him
He's not just some kid posting.

Seriously Zorgon, I am always excited to see you post.
It's like the old days have returned to ATS. Regardless if I agree with everything you do or not, it's just nice when some one "brings it" in a debate.

Exactly
Where I may have issues with what he pushes forward as potentially real..one thing I am pretty sure of is that if he is saying its bogus..then its probably bogus.
Now to get phage to say something is real...then we hit nirvana

I like well done crop art. some of the designs are fantastic...it would be nice to think they are all done by aliens wanting us to solve puzzles in our wheat..but meh, I will stick to squinting at fuzzy lights on youtube videos for a more plausable ET message

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

If you're talking about the Levengood study, you may want to read this
www.scientificexploration.org...
Balls of Light: The Questionable Science of Crop Circles

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuned Agent
I'll bite...

There are many imperfections in this CC. It looks like someone had a few too many pints at the pub beforehand.

Who's to say the maker of this crop circle that had one too many wasn't an Alien? Aliens may be a bunch of drunks too ya know!

Think about it.....If they have come here from light years away, then its inconceivable that they wouldn't have stealth capability far superior to our own....And considering they say real world invisibility sheilds will likely be a reality for our military within the next ten years, their stealth capability must be extraordinary! Yet their ships are seen quite frequently..Which means they must be pretty Sh*tfaced to not be able to work their invisibility controls.....Videos of them seem to show them flying around aimlessly and chaotically....much like a drunk driver on a road. They abduct people and shove 'probes' up their asses, even though there is little they could really learn from doing that that they could not have learned from the first time they did so.

Aliens sound like a bunch of drunken frat boys if you ask me!!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Notice the main circle. The left side of it followed the straight path already made by the crops.
Man made for sure.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Lol- Maybe this was the doings of an alien noob>>?? First timer at fake tattooing earth? lolNot sure who does crop circles, but wither way, they are kinda fun to decipher, and fun tolook at as well.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If I lived near those crops, i would burn them all. Someone is trying to make money with those little crop circle events or whatever they're called. I'd burn them all. It's clearly fake

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join