It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Begun, Crop Circle watch 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Or maybe the aliens are making CC's because they're tired of...well...this.

www.youtube.com...

You never know

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
looks like the design of a particle accelerator, nice art work on whoever did it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It is quite clear from the way that the crop circle has been made that this shows a gigantic increase of solar flares taking us in to 2012 and the wobbly cirle at the top represents earth as it wobbles on its axes due to HAARP activity. Duh don't you guys know anything?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
After 21 years of mass quantities of crop circles arriving how many people have been caught in the act of producing them and put in jail?

In my opinion the aliens/ mystery persons want to speek freely to the world, mostly the mathematicians on this planet. This is also a way for the artists to make people aware of their presence in a non threatening way on a gradual basis. What is surprising, is that no one writes back to them and engages communication. Sure some circles may be man made. I can see how angry some people are becomming over field art. We are a violent species, very few individuals are extremely educated enough to understand the codes in the crops. Anger stems from fear of the unknown understandibly. The fact that they had that whole Doug/ Dave scandal represents the governments wanting to dismiss the idea of contact and pacify the public.

The crop circles are too alien to understand, I didn't take extremely advanced math and physics in college. If they are coming here, the future the crops will reach a peak point, and then we will have to deal with a real presence amongst our planet. We are not the most intelligent beings in the universe. Obviously, we are imprisioned sitting ducks on this planet due to our lack of intelligence and lack of desire to become space
astronauts. War is what is going on on this planet. Education is very important. If the crops were all a hoax, the events would have stopped and someone would have taken credit for their art. Who has the tenacity and money to spend twenty one years churning out art in the fields? The body of works does have a common theme
of being by the same individuals over and over. The works are consistent in their appearance.

Netflixs has good collection of dvds on the crop circles. There are lots of books on Amazon regarding the Crop Circles over the years. The phenonmenon is just too large to be all man made hoaxes. The videos and books
explain the intricate details of the science behind the circles.
edit on 27-4-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
It's apparent that only a few people are qualified to decode the crop circles. That would be those who had experienced close encounters with aliens and have remembered the details.But decoding them and placing them on the boards would only complicate matters. The circle-mqkers would have access to the same materials.I have found a few crop circles that described events that I had witnessed.I did not decode them entirely for that very reason.If you would like to read a true-life encounter, that is fantastic and bizarre, click on my signature. I've been criticized by some for writing a SF novel, for taking drugs,etc. Yet, what I described matched up pretty well with the crop circles presented.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pupilstutor

Thing is, if the aliens are popping on over for the desire to write down things in our wheat, surely they will have noticed the fake ones (I wonder if they have aliens on board wondering what the humans are writing back in response. heh).

Anyhow, they would see that perhaps the crop circle thing will be ignored due to human contamination and maybe move onto some other form of communication that the humans have yet to be able to do...such as overnight carving geometric patterns into rock, or something similar...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
Aliens sound like a bunch of drunken frat boys if you ask me!!!!

yeah... and each year a new class comes to Earth to mess with the locals... like we used to dissect frogs in biology class. That is the ONLY explanation that fits the same events being repeated yearly...

Get ready for Alien Exobiology Class of 2011

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's amazing such a hard stance is taken on crop circles.
The data supports an energetic phenomenon as well as man made..
There's no explanation but something is real about a percentage.

Zorgon: you truly believe they've all been faked.. or am I just not reading enough?

b

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
Zorgon: you truly believe they've all been faked.. or am I just not reading enough?

I have been looking at crop circles from the beginning, when the ones UFO related were simple circles on the ground where a saucer was said to have landed. Some of those were very convincing and even had traces. Those however were depressions left by landings. Since that time CC's started out getting better and better, with more intricate patterns... in other words a learning curve.

In recent years we have seen them appear in several countries, but THOSE are all poorly made and easily shown to be man made.. Why? Because the circle makers in those other countries are only starting out and have not developed the skills of the British crews.

But if someone can prove to me some Aliens came from way across the galaxy just to do graffiti in our crops to send a 'message' that no one can agree on, or that these are created from other dimensions, either physical or para normal, I could change my mind. So far though the more I dig, the more evidence I find that its a man made phenomena

I should gather all the evidence I posted in many CC threads into one area... save time repeating. The famous Oliver Castle one was actually on my Hmmm maybe list until I saw who done it and how easy it was with a simple overlay. Just a few minutes work really. Taking it to that CC pub was classic (though maybe a little dastardly)

What was really amusing was that last year some people on ATS would ask to see a certain object and shortly after it would appear...

Farmers have even started charging admission to view them and it really doesn't destroy the crops as the trams can still harvest it. We had all that documented last year... but it will all be forgotten when the new crop comes out

So yeah... until shown otherwise, I go with 'Man Made'

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

interesting response..

The thing about most phenomena discussed on here is the detachment from the actual locations and people who live there.

Intelligent locals with overlapping experiences sway me the most.

b

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
What is surprising, is that no one writes back to them and engages communication.

Why is that so surprising? To be able to send a reply, you need to understand the question. Look at any thread on any CC and you will see a hundred opinions on what it means

We are not the most intelligent beings in the universe.

You got that right
In August 2009 we sent a message to Gliese 581 system (5 known planets, 3 in the Goldilocks zone) As of right now that signal is still 18 years 300 days away from reaching that system. Gliese 581 is a red dwarf star with spectral type M3V, located 20.3 light years away from Earth in the constellation Libra.

Would you like to see the TOP messages collected that we sent to potential Aliens in our neighborhood?

Hello Gliese 581d inhabitant. Can you help us humans travel through space and become smart like you. Please do not eat us we are a friendly race. Angus Pigott Canberra, Australia

Australia is the top country to send messages to all you aliens, so that says something!! When you crash and land on Earth, come and visit the Aussies!
Vanessa Sydney, Australia

If you know the meaning of life, please send it to us. If not, let's celebrate together anyway! Thanks in advance, from a curious carbon-based life form!
Monica Echagüen
Barcelona, Spain

Glad to make your aquaintance! I'll be sure to pop by when I'm in the neigbourhood

Carly Ballarat, Australia

Hi there, inhabitants of Gliese 581d. Good luck with deciphering all these messages. I'm not expecting an reply but it sure would be exciting to get one.
Tristan Leeton, Australia

Hello lifeform from Gliese 581d. Just to know that your planet exists brings hope that we are not alone.
Casper Canberra, Australia

Greetings strangers. If you need an interpreter for these messages, I'm great at languages. Let me know, got no plans for the next 50 years or so.
SamanthaBlacktown, Australia

Alien dude, need tickets to Pearl Jam.
Kate Logan City, Australia

Hello Neighbour, Please don’t consider these messages as alien-spam! Thanks, Lonely Earth
Timothy Canberra, Australia

Hello, we send a message of peace. We are an inquisitive people who have a lot to learn. If you are ever out this way, please drop in.
Cameron Castles Brisbane, Australia

I believe in love, happiness, hard work and positive things,Hope the same there too:)
Yu Mianyang, China

www.hellofromearth.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Here's the latest one..

But something stands out about this one that raises my suspicions.. Not so much the circle itself rather the guy who is sort of involved with its discovery..

I've got a funny feeling we've heard from this person before... And, If I'm right, none of it good.

This year Robbert v/d Broeke began having strong intuitions that a formation would soon appear and on Thursday, April 21st, he went out on his motor-bike looking in fields where circles have appeared in the past.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuned Agent

Ha ha! Classic KITH clip!!!! Nicely done!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Right....I mean they could have gotten enough DNA through only abducting half a dozen of us to clone an army of Humans which they could then anal probe all they want by now!

Repeated abductions simply to run scientific tests seem pointless. Then again, perhaps it is more of a religious/mythological thing for them than it is scientific.Maybe they have a prophecy of a 'chosen one' and their 'anal probes' are less scientific, and more akin to Cinderella's Slipper.....The anus which the 'probe' fits into best will be the 'chosen one' and he or she, will be made their king!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Robbert Van Den Broeke is a known faker... and its favourite game is to fool people.
Digging quickly on some pages on the BLT site, I found some others inconsistencies

Page 1:

Here, the "invisible" string is clearly visible, just above the 'UFO':

----------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2, photo 9:

Here, "big pink & orange light-balls" are only a common phenomena that occurs when tiny/microscopics dusts/insects/whatever are illuminated by the flash and unfocused....

Example, this photography taken while I was throwing talc powder in front of my camera:

These "orbs" can have various colors and can also have concentrics circles inside, it depends of the camera settings, the ambiant light....etc..

Photos credits goes to BLT website

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years back, Robbert was taking some pictures of "ET":

Left is the original pic, right is Robert's cutout fake.

Source: www.skepsis.nl...

More "ET" pics from Robbert can be found below, along with a series of test images using a plastic spoon:

www.ufowatchdog.com...

www.ufowatchdog.com...

And not to mention the so-called snow-circles...

source

...which seems to have been done using bad maths:

Along the same lines as Mr Cohen, Alison Kruse and some other....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Also for those interested a new movie is out - it's VERY well done. Enjoy! (2 hours full length movie)

Crop Circles - Quest For Truth.

Thank you very much for posting this feature length film!
watched it all and i now understand there is something making them that isnt ET but a powerful energy which we may never understand

anyone that is interested in crop circles in any way should watch this! and if you think they are ALL manmade then this will change your views!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

If you like that one, there is also another one done by the same lady called (2009) "What On Earth." It is a more recent documentary and mostly the same but a little more refined.

Also, if you want a different take on CCs there is a new documentary called (2011) "New Swirled Order." It does a good job of trying to investigate what is going on. While there are men who make Crops Circles with boards and rope.... this does show does not dwell on those, they look into the "genuine" crop circles.
edit on 28-4-2011 by dplum517 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Yup, was pretty sure I'd heard of this guy for that reason before

Thanks for adding that info for all to see..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Would you like to see the TOP messages collected that we sent to potential Aliens in our neighborhood?

Sad, especially when they could have sent quality messages, such as:

-Terrestrials from this star system. You have illegally parked your craft in roswell. Please come collect it and pay the 60+ years of fee's for impounding.

-Dear Alien Brothers. Can we borrow a cup of sugar?

-Alien Overlords, We would like your views on the best american idol singer.

(yes, I could go on)

(imagine if we got signals from other worlds with exceptionally dumb statements.)
-Earthlings. Please don't come and steal our eyeballs.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Debate is good, it keeps us all considering new ideas. The night I saw the crop circle of the alien holding the disc of the bianary code, the hairs stood up on my neck. Let us suppose the aliens learned to make better crop
circles as the years go by as well. Improved technology.... maybe some of the different ufos people see are also new technology from the same individuals. Until they start arresting people and the crop circles stop, I am not so sure it's human production. I would love to stand in a crop circle and see if I pick up any physic vibes. Stone
Henge was a very calm peaceful place.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join