It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Begun, Crop Circle watch 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Another rape seed crop circle May 22, 2010.
Excellent field report: DNA pattern weaved into the outer circle! That is kind of hard to do at 2 AM
with night vision goggles on your head.

Who said they were only using night-vision goggles? That's your first mistake. This is the hand-held computer age, with ultra-precise GPS equipment that is affordable to most working people. Your prejudices are limiting your creativity. Learn the technology, be creative, and I wager that you could create any pattern you've ever seen in a crop circle.

Fine. Go ahead and make an exact copy of Wilton Windmill Crop Circle.
I'll give you 5 hours to make it. 11 AM - 4 PM Good luck!
When we all see how truly ugly it is then we will all laugh here on ATS.

Don't forget to weave a DNA pattern in the outer circle.
Read the - Field Report - at the Crop Circle Connector. Truly amazing!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

That website is horrible. It reminds me of the mid 90s. Kids in grade school today can build a better website.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I liked this one the best last year. Windmill Hill July 27, 2010

Meaning revealed:

edit on 26-4-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
One must also never over look or dismiss witness accounts of lights above fields ect, they add another level to this subject and it is also in this level of witness accounts that has lead me personally to perceive that not all formations are man made;The Silbury Hill Stargate? case that involved a policeman witnessing some very strange beings in a field apparently inspecting a recent crop formation is one case that involves very high strangeness.This case was well investigated at the time and appears to be genuine,policemen are trained to a level of observational awarenesses and i feel he had a genuine real encounter of that he could not explain in rational terms;

This is the first of a series of reports covering numerous high strangeness cases which have taken place here over many years.

link; www.colinandrews.net...

Below are various links to various field reports on this bizarre case;

Report #1
Part 1. Written and researched;
link; thetruthhides.wordpress.com...

Part 2. Ground research: Andrew Russell,
link; www.colinandrews.net...

Main part of how it began;

I received a call from a contact within Wiltshire Police constabulary. I have built-up a few friendly contacts due to my continual use of the Freedom of Information Act to extract information of UFOs, and this police sergeant is one of them. The contact, who doesn’t want to be named, was driving past Silbury Hill early Monday morning (6th July 2009) when he saw three figures in the formation there. At first he thought they were forensic officers as they were dressed in white coveralls. He stopped his car and approached the field. The figures were all over 6ft and had blond hair. They seemed to be inspecting the crop. When he got to the edge of the field he heard what he believed to be a sound not dissimilar to static electricity. This crackling noise seemed to be running through the field and the crop was moving gently close to where the noise was moving. He felt the hair on his arms and back of his neck raise up. He shouted to the figures who at first ignored him, not glancing at him. When he tried to enter the field they looked up and began running. He said “They ran faster than any man I have ever seen. I’m no slouch but they were moving so fast. I looked away for a second and when I looked back they were gone. I then got scared. The noise was still around, but I got an uneasy feeling and headed for the car. For the rest of the day I had a pounding headache I couldn’t shift”.

link source for above text and further details on this case;
www.colinandrews.net...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I liked this one the best last year. Windmill Hill July 27, 2010

Meaning revealed:

Yes i agree ,one of the interesting ones that contained coded information;

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sheesh Zorgon ..... so far your personality is fitting just right with a Ferengi.

You keep insinuating that every circle is made by man because the "proof" is lacking when people say they are made by UFOs/Aliens.

Frankly, if you are going to assume that it's being done by MIT students with some space machine that logic is rather ironic considering you lack proof for that as well.... You obviously have not seen the statistics of when circles appear and on what days and how many appeared on the planet on certain day and so on...

Anyone who has done research and has the ability to critically analyze data can see that there is a phenomenon with certain circles. It is also clear that you would give zero credence to those who claim to have psychological connections with some of the circles before they even appeared.

This is all really silly conversation since it is so obvious there are genuine Crop Circles when you put everything together....

next you are going to say UFOs don't exist and that if they did all of them would be operated by "Hu-mons"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I just can't see an intelligent technically advanced species coming all the way to earth just to make a little picture in our corn.

Highly unlikely I would say.But what do I know?
edit on 26-4-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
That crop circle is man made for sure!

But hey! At least we have a comparison of what man can do compared with the real ones that are still unexplained!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

One thing to consider is that these circles may not be made for us to read, but for other skybound travelers to take note of..
A bit like a hitch hikers guide...maybe..

Of those that are believed to be genuine, it just seems daft to me that they are generally designerd to be read from the sky..

If they were meant for us on the ground, then why not burn them into the grass of a steep hillside so we can all see them easily?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Oddly this appears as if the whole field was cut except for the plant matter used to make the shapes of the symbol. i would have to vote fake.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

I've heard the story about the pilot.

You left out the part where they say he could have easily flown by and missed it on the first pass.

It would be great if cosmic visitors where trying to send messages to planet Earth via crushed cereal, but it seems the other way around. We are the ones flashing mirrors towards the sun and sending up smoke signals in an effort to make contact.

Perhaps there have been a few remarkably unexplainable cereal formations, possibly left by extraterrestrial or trans-dimensional entities, but they (apparently) have become lost in the sea of mimicry and misplaced enthusiasm.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I thought it was common knowledge by now that these are human made...
It has been demonstrated several times that even the more advanced crop circles can be made by humans.

Just because it is demonstrated that advanced crop circles can be made by humans does not mean that they in fact are made by humans. When humans make the circles the crops usually break. When the unknown makes them they aren't broken.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by juleol

Do you have a link for some? The only ones I have seen that were man mad were pretty bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by 5StarOracle

So how come the Aliens aren't using Canada as a pallet?

I mean hundreds of acres of prime crops out west

"Aliens demand Firefox"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
So many gullible people...

C'mon, crop circle makers admitted to using designs that would cause people to shake their heads and try to "decipher" the meaning. I'll have to dig up the show, but it had two guys.. just two.. with yes, planks board and string, and a camera to films them, create a huge crop circle with a ton of different sized spheres. Took them maybe 3 and a half hours? Afterwards, people went on and on about how all the circles were divisible by 3, and how this meant something very important. The makers said this amused them, because it was only chance that caused this, since the irrigation lines were 6 feet apart, which they used as a guide. Proof positive that not only can two guys with simple equipment make a complex circle, but people are EASILY fooled by it, and read all sorts of meaning into it, although it had none whatsoever.

There have been NO films of "light orbs" making circles. There was a video that was later proven to be a hoax - a guy admitted to hoaxing it in a friends studio.

It's pretty simple: many of you don't give NEAR enough credit to man's ingenuity and artistic talent, nor the lengths they will go to, to try and fool people into thinking it's something it's not.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

lol talk about gullible ..... you just fell for the one well known piece of propaganda that was put out there to discredit genuine circles ....ie.... Doug and Dave....

really.... it really is ironic how you are the one who is gullible

You bought the "government" story hook line and sinker

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

I thought it was common knowledge by now that these are human made...
It has been demonstrated several times that even the more advanced crop circles can be made by humans.

This one is obviously man made, very easy to tell.

On a side note, could you please show me some evidence of men making an advanced crop circle?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
So many gullible people...

C'mon, crop circle makers admitted to using designs that would cause people to shake their heads and try to "decipher" the meaning. I'll have to dig up the show, but it had two guys.. just two.. with yes, planks board and string, and a camera to films them, create a huge crop circle with a ton of different sized spheres. Took them maybe 3 and a half hours? Afterwards, people went on and on about how all the circles were divisible by 3, and how this meant something very important. The makers said this amused them, because it was only chance that caused this, since the irrigation lines were 6 feet apart, which they used as a guide. Proof positive that not only can two guys with simple equipment make a complex circle, but people are EASILY fooled by it, and read all sorts of meaning into it, although it had none whatsoever.

There have been NO films of "light orbs" making circles. There was a video that was later proven to be a hoax - a guy admitted to hoaxing it in a friends studio.

It's pretty simple: many of you don't give NEAR enough credit to man's ingenuity and artistic talent, nor the lengths they will go to, to try and fool people into thinking it's something it's not.

Ummmm, making a crop circle full of spheres, is hardly complex.
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheEndisNigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by 5StarOracle

So how come the Aliens aren't using Canada as a pallet?

I mean hundreds of acres of prime crops out west

"Aliens demand Firefox"

Once again, this is completely obvious that this is man made. You can tell by the outer edges of the circle, very rough.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
Once again, this is completely obvious that this is man made. You can tell by the outer edges of the circle, very rough.

Well yeah... it was a bunch of school kids that did it for an ad...
No aliens implied nor claimed

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join