It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do you really know about the Illuminati?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Yes I know. I have done some research on the subject as well. What is unclear is if it existed prior to Weishaupt and if so how far back does it go.. and was there any activity after the bavarian illuminati was taken down?
Also how can you trust anything being said now? There is no proof of any of it save only for the documents found in possession of the bavarian founder. But was that just a branch??

Having already proving to you that a version of the Illuminati once historically existed, in relation to the above additional questions, beyond opining a speculative answer, I can't provide you with definitively corroborative proof despite having researched the matter.

The autocracies and oligarchies of despotism and the conspiring to rule therein have existed since the inception of civilization.

I'm of the belief that the continuity of lineage is of significance to the contemporary ruling class. All roads lead to the Sumerians of ancient Babylon or the Jews and Egyptians of the Christian Old Testament.

Whether forged or not, whether written by evil Zionists or an antisemtic framing of innocent Jews, I urge you to read The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion to recognize a contrived and masterful global implementation that's still unfolding to this day. The fulfilled "prophetic" aspects of the Protocols never fail to send a shiver down my spine.

Again, none of this is proof beyond the proof I originally provided you with though it may assist you.

edit on 24/4/2011 by rexusdiablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i think i found it, its a long one so it could be awhile before i know if its the right one

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MoScrilla

This is not the point or the question posed in the op. I have done plenty of research. What I want to know is who has evidence that actually holds water besides the documents in possession of Weishaupt when he was captured.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
@OP:

In your own words, define "the Illuminati" so that I might answer your question.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
sorry this taking so long but i took a break for easter dinner, ill find it soon

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
wrong doc. i cant have any luck it seems like i cant find it, i hate to admitt defeat, but no other choices seem here. i dont have the proff other thqan what i remember hearing

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Myself, I use the word "illuminati" in the same way that people use "NWO" or "TPTB." They are undefinable groups, but for those of use who believe that someone is pulling the strings, we need a word to describe them.

Though, I suppose the Bavarian Illuminati could indeed have carried on over the centuries. Stranger things have happened.
edit on 24-4-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I mean really? I see people making claims about the illuminati but often they are presenting evidence that only indicates the freemasons.

That's because illuminati own and run freemasonry. Freemasonry is one of the recruitment ground for the illuminati. The masonic cultists who are found to be loyal to their masonic cult are initiated into illuminati degrees/ranks which are beyond 33 degrees of freemasonry.
www.religiouscounterfeits.org...

An "Illuminatus" is a Master Mason who has received all of the light that can be gained in Masonry. Such a one is beyond the 33 Degree of Masonry and is known as "Master" of the Temple. Thus, the Illuminati's goal was to be an elite group of "Super Masons".

In those illuminati degrees the masonic cultist is taught deistic philosophies instead of religious indoctrinations and superstitions which he was taught previously in freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Yeah... they had plans to take over the world but they got caught one time, and they just happened to be the least motivated people who ever lived so they gave up and never ever tried again... Yeah. They couldn`t have gone underground and refined their methods. Their methods were pretty damn good to begin with. A guy had to get struck by lightning for anyone to find out to begin with, for cryin out loud... Almost like some higher power was trying to give us a fighting chance...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

Well, unlike you I have read "Proofs of a Conspiracy". In fact I have a hardcover special printing.

The site you reference is obviously slanted toward Protestant fundamentalism, even going so far as to accuse the Catholic Church of witchcraft.

and so we arrive back at the beginning...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctor j and inmate c5779
Yeah... they had plans to take over the world but they got caught one time, and they just happened to be the least motivated people who ever lived so they gave up and never ever tried again... Yeah. They couldn`t have gone underground and refined their methods. Their methods were pretty damn good to begin with. A guy had to get struck by lightning for anyone to find out to begin with, for cryin out loud... Almost like some higher power was trying to give us a fighting chance...

we can all agree that it's "possible" that the group might still exist as a true "secret society" and is operating hidden from view, but in the real world, proof is required to move a thought from theory to fact. What makes me sad is that most people here have no idea what the original group represented or what they were trying to do. I would venture a guess that most of ATS would fall on the side of the Illuminati against the tyrannical leaders they opposed. But reading is such a chore, most will ignore the truth and jump on whatever bandwagon seems easiest to comprehend.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer
That's because illuminati own and run freemasonry. Freemasonry is one of the recruitment ground for the illuminati.

Please. You need to focus somewhere other than the fundie wackjob sites with the "click here to donate to our ministry" links.

Freemasonry has become the ideal conspiracy scapegoat. At this point, the value is in identifying someone who uses that premise as someone who has no clue.

Yes, there are indeed bad Masons. There may even be Masons involved in a conspiracy somewhere. But to draw a conclusion that Freemasonry is behind conspiracy, or is "owned and run by the Illuminati", now you're in Chuckleville.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Some say the illuminati are a divisional term for the elite. Sabbatean Jewish Cabalists that top the hierarchy.
On top of the pyramid you will see a capstone with an eye in it.The capstone is the Rothschild family or Tribunal that rules the Illuminati. The eye is lucifer. The 1st 3 top blocks are on every pyramid. The council of 13 is called the Grand Druid council. The council of 33 is directly under them. Next is the council of 500. Some of the richest people and conglomerates in the world.
Some say the true ruling elite bloodlines of the World are the papal bloodlines, the Ptolemaic, These being Farnese, Orsini, Breakspeare, Somaglia and Aldobrandini. The Caetani, Colonna, Massimo, Orsini and Farnese and Aldobrandini families who control Rome, the Vatican and the Jesuits. that's why the ROTHSCHILDS married into the Aldobrandini family in the 70's.
The term Illuminati means illuminated ones, those who have been Enlightened or hold special hidden knowledge. This traces back to the mysteries of Babylon. This doctrine is what is in place and held by the elite today.

In the 15th-16th centuries, the Spanish Los Alumbrados (which means "Illuminated"the Illuminati in spain) is traced to Gnostic origin, Gnostic origin is traced to the mystery religions of Babylon and Metsopotamia. The Illuminati (Los Alumbrados) is the continuation of the mystery religions of Baylon and Egypt. In 1534, Ignatius Loyola a Los Alumbrados (Illuminati) member formed the Jesuit order with 6 of his friends. The Order became offical in 1540.

Jesuit educated Adam Weishaupt formed the Illuminat in 1776. The Order is secret, hierarchical and modeled on the Jesuits.
So Spanish Illuminati member Loyola formed Jesuit order, who then in turn by way of Weishaupt formed Bavarian Illuminati, who then infiltrated Freemasonry lodges throughout Europe.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Hespian because: added more info.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hespian

See, the problem is, some of what you wrote is historically and factually accurate, and some of what you wrote is complete and utter b.s. That tends to be the problem with this type of discussion though.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I don't believe in "THE Illuminati", I do however, believe that a group similar exists, but probably not in the way we make it out to be.

I believe there ARE groups out there that have ill intentions, but I can't prove it...so I'm not going to worry about it.

The only thing that weirds me out is those Illuminati cards!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i guess when you look at it illuminati, builderberg, nwo, reptoid(sometimes) are prety much just all the same thing under a differnt name, so i may still have been wrong, still wish i could find this documentary

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I know they arent all bad and diabolical like people say.

I know a few that are in the circle and believe in service to mankind and rely on a supreme being or G-d that is perfect. No not lucifer or satan. One of my friends favorite historical characters is Moses...I like Moses as well.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

As I mentioned these are some researchers conclusions. I can neither prove or disprove it. I do own numerous books on it. The publications i do own tend to agree on most part with each other. So it either gets shelved in fiction or in fact.There is only so many sources of info available. I'm sure most people would at some point read the same publications. What sources of info would you have to conclude that its b.s? Just an opinion is not allowed.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hespian

I guess my biggest beef is that some of your material seems to have originated with Fritz Springmeier, and time and time again I've found demonstrably false statements in his writings. When I can randomly turn to any page in his bloodlines tracts and find 5 errors in 5 minutes of google checking, I don't have much faith in anything else he has to write.

Beyond that, it bears repeating that while Weishaupt WAS educated by Jesuits, and DID base part of his structure for the Bavarian Illuminati on existing Jesuit structures (not to mention a part of the existing Masonic lodge system), he, himself was very much opposed to the power of the Catholic church in general and the Jesuit order in particular.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I mean really? I see people making claims about the illuminati but often they are presenting evidence that only indicates the freemasons. How much research have you done? How do you know what you are finding is true?

Are you seeking The Holy Grail, a romantic bedtime story, facts about conspiring power players, or some fairy tale to get your mind off the what is actually happening in the world today? All of those things can be found with some very beautiful stories, some horrifying tales, and/or some stark realities about how the world is being played and who some of the players are. I doubt you will ever find absolute proof of some unbroken band of conspirators whose history dates back to the builders of Solomon's Temple however.

Sure, there have been groups founded within other groups or "secret societies" like the Masons. Look at the founding of the USofA for instance. There are plenty of examples out there. Just don't overlook what is happening close to your own home like with your town council passing some zoning ordinances to give some group of investors or other "insiders" a financial advantage to do something really cool or something really horrendous. It happens in your own backyard and it happens with some really big worldwide power-players.

Our monetary system and the worldwide war on drugs are a couple examples of things that need the whole world to buy into those realities to keep them alive and playable. If only one large country stood alone and didn't buy into the Drug War for example, then the hyper-inflated price of that commodity in a free society would fall and they would be next to worthless, worth only what their actual cost to manufacture is which almost nothing, but the way it stands today the illicit drug trade is propping-up economies and keeping banks from failing, and used to shift power and capital in developing nations. The Drug War is not about stopping drugs but controlling who gets to benefit from the vast money being generated from them. Paper money would be much the same way and there are powerful people in the world that help keep those systems in-place and continuing to exist.

This stuff happens every day and if you are on a quest to find The Holy Grail you may never see it happen right under your nose. However, if you are simply seeking a romantic thriller story then have fun on your quest.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join