It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do you really know about the Illuminati?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The way that I see it is, people label whoever they deem "evil" or "against us" is illuminati. To be quite frank, I do think that that many of us are over-analyzing things to the point where we make ourselves sick, because we are expecting something BIG to happen. Soon.
I have been guilty of these thoughts, I'm not saying that everything is going to blow over and be okay, I'm simply stating that; so many of us are hell-bent on the the idea that the world is going to sh*t. (which I can agree with, I also believe that we live in an amazingly corrupt world.) but we are jumping at every small Occurace and claiming that it will be the end of us all. Almost to the point of paranoia.
People are prepared for the oncoming "apocalypse" and will point at almost anything to justify their claims.

Apologies for the rant, I've been needing to get it out, and this seemed like an apropriate place to do so. Nothing against any posters on here. Just kinda had to let it out.

As for the illuminati, besides what I've already stated, I do believe that they HAVE existed.
Right now? Possibly, if nothing more than the "idea" of them, possibly under a different name. Basically just TPTB.
I do believe that the world is much more corrupt than it appears to be. So many powerful people only seem to care about money and themselves. (not all, mind you)

I apologize if my post seems as though I'm contradicting myself, just something that has been on my mind.
edit on 18-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
Nope,

Being illuminated simply means you are being moved or "directed" by a certain spirit. The "spirit of light" is one of her/its name, but also baphomet, lucifer, luciferia, babalon, etc... It is all the same spirit, that old dragon... lol

Becoming illuminated or initiated is easy, activate your chakras, open your third eye, study the qabalah, awaken the god within, have the serpent climb and uncoil up your 33 backbones... And get illuminated into absolute darkness... hehehe

More and more people every day are "getting with the program" and doing their little part towards the great arcanum / great work and doing their little bit - whether they realise it or not...

Throw not your pearls before swine, mon ami.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

A worth while research site for the Illuninati

wespenre.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by Falcifer
Nope,

Being illuminated simply means you are being moved or "directed" by a certain spirit. The "spirit of light" is one of her/its name, but also baphomet, lucifer, luciferia, babalon, etc... It is all the same spirit, that old dragon... lol

Becoming illuminated or initiated is easy, activate your chakras, open your third eye, study the qabalah, awaken the god within, have the serpent climb and uncoil up your 33 backbones... And get illuminated into absolute darkness... hehehe

More and more people every day are "getting with the program" and doing their little part towards the great arcanum / great work and doing their little bit - whether they realise it or not...

So the general population are swine are they? And does the great work have to be brought about by causing all the death and destruction that we've gone through? Does the knowledge of illumination have to be kept secret while a small group of elite walk all over us?

Because if we all have that knowledge those rulers will no longer be rulers and we'll all be free.

"Ye are Gods."

The elite had better think about this very carefully. Are they working towards the greater good, or are they just using us? Because as time passes and we become more connected, and we learn more about who we are, the more we get in touch with our abilities and our true nature.

Imagine a world full of people connected to their true nature, then imagine what chance you have of controlling them. (clue = none.) If we have a consciousness shift this year like some think we will do and it puts us in touch with that, they'd better get ready to do a bit of explaining and hope we show mercy.
edit on 19-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Most people never even heard of the illuminati until tupac started rapping about it. Same with NWO, wwf brought that to people's attention as well.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
And to any initiates out there that worship Lucifer and who feel the need to defend the Illuminati, spare me. I don't have any problem with Lucifer, I just have a problem with people abusing power.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
To those illuminati that are causing more problems for everyone I guess I'd say : do you fully understand Lucifer or do you just think you do? Don't you ever think that he might be testing you? Or if you get caught making a mess of things do you just blame it all on old Luci?

It's not his fault if you're not using your powers in a balanced way, and you'll be no match for a powerful initiate that balances their powers either.

It's not too late for us to save our world, together.
edit on 20-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Just a final note to any initiate that thinks they're smart : do you fully understand Lucifer or do you just think you do? Don't you ever think that he might be testing you? Or if you get caught making a mess of things do you just blame it all on old Luci?

It's not his fault if you're not using your powers in a balanced way, and you'll be no match for a powerful initiate that balances their powers either.

That is a very necessary query...
Maybe there is a chance yet to undermine his craft, but not with my own. Hence... a dose of his own medicine.
But until my serivce to woman is over... I must not muster my own abilities to do battle with an experienced adversary.
Ole... Touche... hasta la vista... etc...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
That is a very necessary query...
Maybe there is a chance yet to undermine his craft, but not with my own. Hence... a dose of his own medicine.
But until my serivce to woman is over... I must not muster my own abilities to do battle with an experienced adversary.
Ole... Touche... hasta la vista... etc...

The best way is always to fight without fighting. The way things are going it'd probably be best if more initiates concentrated on trying to pull our world back from the mess it's in.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Yes... We must before worse comes about.
However, is there any craft in particular which offsets the established order and/or mess we're all being dragged into???

For me there is the service to a woman... This is wrought by my having heard "George Michael" sing "Teacher."

If anyone at all may delight in me being "11th Degree: Sublime Knight Elected" a.k.a. "Master Elect of Twelve"
let me know... I've come to learn that particular is very good at disturbing the great order.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Yes... We must before worse comes about.
However, is there any craft in particular which offsets the established order and/or mess we're all being dragged into???

Sorry I meant Illuminati that are causing problems back there, not initiates in general.

I think the difference is that we're getting all types of people with access to the type of information that the Illuminati and several secret societies would use now, so there's groups of people all over the place doing their own thing. So it seems strange that they keep their occult practises quiet when people all over the world have access to it on the net and so many books now, people have been learning it at an increased rate for years.

So if the occult is longer really occult at all to many people, the idea of having a bigger increase in initiates all over the world as time passes isn't a strange idea. If they mostly stick together and want what's best for the people, life would probably just get harder and harder for factions that have split off and are causing problems.

I suppose you see it already in the way that what TPTB are doing now is so well covered by so many people, it's harder for them to pull the wool over peoples eyes when there's easier access to different levels of truth.
edit on 20-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Information! Right... Got it.
No need for queries hereafter from mine own part.
But... you should know that I do not disagree with the Illuminati.
While I am not hell bent on totalatarianism, I find that their ever increasing shenanigans is due exactly to what you're saying. The more we get, the more they must perform and/or muster.
This wacky world truly does need them.
They may need to save us from ourselves...

Also... I feel, personally, that I was put here to be a servant to mine own agenda. Which is in fact not mine, but set aside for me by mine fathers...
This Holy Trinity thing is a gang thing here in NYC. A Quest for True Control and Who is Holier...
I am a Puerto Rican. So... that means the Holy Spirit is that national flag of ours. The Father too has his armies.
And I am the son who must...
Time to struggle with the Illuminati is something that may not come to pass.

What I would rather be doing instead of warring... is finding out where Alibaba hid his treasure.
I heard he even found an alien spacecraft and stored in his cave. Open-sesa-mee.
I also heard that the alien he stole it from still wonders in search of it to this very day.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just a note here : apologies to any decent members of any secret society that felt offended an any way by my mini rant back there, it just gets my back up from time to time when you think about the people causing so many problems.

I'm saying this because I don't like getting aggro about this stuff any more. I used to about a decade ago but it wasn't wise, because you end up in this anger/conspiracy mindset where everything starts to seem like a part of some big conspiracy and turns into a type of self-perpetuating paranoia that isn't healthy. You end up on a hiding to nothing, and to me that's reflective of the fact that you can't tarnish all the members of these societies with the same brush, probably because many of them are doing something decent to try and help the world.

As for the occult knowledge of secret societies, that's pretty much out there now which makes the societies themselves kind of strange when it comes to secrets. That's their issue though and maybe we'll understand in time. Am just reminded of this because I saw another illuminati thread posted here, it's linked to a site by a group of creative people into the occult/science and seems to have a lot of truth to it. Read a bit of the site and watched the video linked a while back and it inspired me quite a bit at the time, and still does in some ways.

edit : this is the thread with the site linked - www.abovetopsecret.com...

I like people like this, they seem to be progressing the whole idea of what an illuminate is and it seems to make sense.

This is one of their videos. Apart from a few digs at religion (which only gets peoples backs ups in most cases.) it seems cool :

Just went back and remembered what sent me on a 6-post rant :

Strange what a few well placed words can do, will hopefully be more chilled from here on out.
Although I still clearly disagree with that statement.(!)

But... you should know that I do not disagree with the Illuminati.

Often wonder about that too. I can't know if I do or not, but I get the feeling that where I'll disagree on some points, a lot of what they're about might be similar to my own mindset. Most of what we get is paranoid and angry research from people saying they're only out to control us and they then attribute every bad thing in history to them, but seeing as none of those people have actually been members of their inner groups it seems wise not to judge.
edit on 20-3-2012 by robhines because: several edits, typos, etc.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So the general population are swine are they?

Matthew 7:6

And Jesus stated 'Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.'

Do you look down upon Him too for calling the general population "swine" and "dogs"???

There is deep wisdom in these words which your "mini rant" clearly illustrates.
Not trying to come down on you (too much...), but things that are simply handed to you are not appreciated or valued nearly as much as those things you work hard for.

edit on 20-3-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-3-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

To those illuminati that are causing more problems for everyone I guess I'd say : do you fully understand Lucifer or do you just think you do? Don't you ever think that he might be testing you? Or if you get caught making a mess of things do you just blame it all on old Luci?

edit on 20-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

First you must understand that balance is not what one should try to obtain as the ultimate or final level of pure spirit balance whould suggest that you strive to be half dark when what you really want to strive for is to be all light so balance is not the end all, the Illuminati's core philosophy from what i understand is duality well i don't subscribe to the concept of duality so why they (the Illuminati) strive to be half light i strive to be all light and by light i mean the light of god i don't settle for half and that my friend is where the Illuminati is flawed...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Good question OP, the fact is, 99% of the people here have been raised to think the pyramid and the eye symbol on the back of the dollar bill is evil and illuminati, I know, because as a mortal human being, I was raised with the same rumors. It gets to the point where these kids, lets say youtube kids, think the Eye symbol itself is evil, when it can sometimes be as harmless as an eye.

When a celebrity gets makeup to go around their eye in an unusual way, or when they position their hand over their eye in an unusual way it does not equal illuminati, it usually equals nothing.

What I know about the Illuminati is it is a trendy word to use to associate the bank owning, land owning elite of the world. How many are playing as a team, how many are rogue, how many want a new world order, that can be speculated about endlessly.

What I want to know is this... Warner Brothers, what happened to the director's cut of Eyes Wide Shut? They would make a lot of money selling, this, Kubrick died 3 days after he handed it over, exactly enough time for Warner Brothers to watch the movie, watch it again and watch it again. It was not Kubrick's best work, but the mystery of that movie is there is a big piece of it cut out, Kubrick was better than the final cut, even he would hire people to cut his films because it was hard for him to cut things out and his films ended up being too long, and Kubrick would have 100% of the extra footage destroyed, but in this case, where Kubrick was not alive to have the extra footage destroyed, where Kubrick never was able to see the final cut, Warner Brother's fully has the ability to release this.

I think the story of the Illuminati goes in any direction you want it to, star wars, planet Ilum, a planet where jedi and sith fight over the biggest source of saber crystals in the known universe.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Matthew 7:6

And Jesus stated 'Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.'

Do you look down upon Him too for calling the general population "swine" and "dogs"???

There is deep wisdom in these words which your "mini rant" clearly illustrates.
Not trying to come down on you (too much...), but things that are simply handed to you are not appreciated or valued nearly as much as those things you work hard for.

Knew I'd read that somewhere before, ouch! Most nights I'd have probably just read your post and not got the context the wrong way around, guess I was just in a bad place and my awareness wasn't working too well. I don't think he'd have meant the general population as swine either, maybe more directed at governments, lawmakers, and those that were opposed to what he was saying, etc.

Originally posted by King Seesar
First you must understand that balance is not what one should try to obtain as the ultimate or final level of pure spirit balance whould suggest that you strive to be half dark when what you really want to strive for is to be all light so balance is not the end all

Ah I don't really strive with those duality issues much nowadays. Used to with the whole light and dark thing, now I just try and focus on whatever I'm doing without thinking so much about either. Kind of think of it as there being light, dark, and a spectrum of different energies inbetween that each have their own space too without battling for dominance so much. Guess you could say it's kind of a Daoist take on things where a natural balance is maintained the more you're in touch with your nature.
edit on 21-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
What I want to know is this... Warner Brothers, what happened to the director's cut of Eyes Wide Shut?
Kubrick died from a heart attack at age 70, masturbating to his unlimited footage of a naked Nicole Kidman at his home editing bay.

They would make a lot of money selling, this,
It actually did pretty poorly in theaters.

Kubrick died 3 days after he handed it over,
Not true. He died before he handed them a final print.

the mystery of that movie is there is a big piece of it cut out, Kubrick was better than the final cut, even he would hire people to cut his films because it was hard for him to cut things out and his films ended up being too long, and Kubrick would have 100% of the extra footage destroyed, but in this case, where Kubrick was not alive to have the extra footage destroyed, where Kubrick never was able to see the final cut, Warner Brother's fully has the ability to release this.
So you're arguing WB included MORE footage than Kubrick would have? How does this go about silencing his work, exactly?
edit on 2012.3.21 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

@How much do you really know about the Illuminati.

Not sure of which secrataz society they are specifically. The Freemasons are another secratas society as well and may be part of what many call the illuminati ones. It does appear there is good and bad or LIGHT and DARK illuminati, some who are for the herd preservation and others for the preservation of those in control. Other then that not too well educated on them, also its suspected some freemasons or illuminati interact within ATS barriers.

edit on 3/21/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join