It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much do you really know about the Illuminati?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
To be honest, i know im a minority within a minority on this website, but NWO, and the Illuminati (not the real bavarian enlightenment era society) etc. is all bull tbh. Alot of the "information" is sourced from radio and tv talk show hosts like Alex jones, or guesses based on approximation and general knowledge of the occult, and propaganda such as the protocols of zion.It is a retardation of the progress of truth, we seek to explain the motivations of our corrupt leaders by saying they are working together, worship satan, and are part of an ancient secret society, rather than exposing real conspiracies like we have been in the past (USS Liberty, Watergate, 9/11, MK Ultra etc., REAL CONSPIRACIES). I wish that people did not believe in this propaganda, it's a flexible weapon used by anti-semitic populist neo-cons to pinko commie globalists.

I mean symbols are no proof, they only prove that Washington was designed by freemasons and that the founding fathers and revolutionaries in france we freemasons, they dont prove some global conspiracy, have you ever met a mason?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

The illuminatus trilogy (the books that your thinking of) were based off the conspiracy theory, which dates back to imperial russia, when the Russian Federal Secret Police produced a propaganda booklet called the Protocols of Zion to avert people from joinging the bolshevik revolutionaries and other anti-church groups. Though the illuminati aren't mentioned in the original print, they are mentioned in HENRY FORD and PRESCOTT BUSH'S (that's right) republications, and are used as a device to umbrella Zionists and Freemasons together. BTW the book is complete bs and was as i mentioned a forgery.
But, there was a real illuminati in bavaria that only existed for about 9 years, before they were hunted down by Bavarian Police as a terrorist group that threatened the church's control over europe, many were exiled or executed, some were allowed to live their lives on as normal, but the society hasn't existed ever since, except it's philosophy has influenced alot of our modern day democracies constitutions.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrcheezel

Some little geek bought nthe domain and made it redirect to NSA website as a joke, a pretty good one, Congrads to the little dude

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
i know nothing about it and really have a lot of questions on it. I just learned about this from Dan Brown's book and had been fascinated since. but one thing that's really bugging me is that if this organization is really true????

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Freemasonry is the beginning of getting into the Illuminati. To become an Illuminati you must go through all the stages of freemasonry as well as go through the chakra to be "enlightened."

Some research in the mainstream music industry should be somewhat revealing as well, especially into Michael Jackson, Tupac, Rihanna, Bob Marlene (sp?), or DMX. If you listen to the lyrics of others such as Eminem or Timberlake they sound as if they are wishing that they never sold their souls to the devil for wealth riches and fame, or came across that fork in the road. Jay Z appears to be the ring leader in the music industry for leading those with potential to tie the knots with the devil; I'm still researchin this though. It appears that most very popular singers have sold their souls to the devil; for example, Rihanna. She was an average singer and then all of a sudden she's a star. Most of this stuff can be seen on youtube. There's also a testimonial video called "Synista - I almost sold my soul to the devil" or somethin like that. Bob Marlene (sp) admits it as well. I think Kanye West does somewhere too...BUT anyway. Not sayin music folks are Illuminati, but are used by them; and after the high of having money and fame dies down, they want out of the deal - DMX for example, Tupac for sure, and possibly even Michael Jackson.

The all seeing eye was never a symbol of the God of the Bible; it always represented Lucifer. Everything satan does is in equal and opposite nature of God (as based on the God of the Bible). SO one may ask "why the heck would they put the all seeing eye of horus on the one dollar bill when they could put it on a 100 dollar bill? It's bigger and better." That is because Satan likes to pretend to be God; as God is all seeing, Satan want's to show that he's all seeing as well; if the eye is on the one dollar bill, it's all over the place, chances are even a beggar has a dollar bill.

The dollar as we know it was implemented by FDR; thus the eye of horus on the dollar is a pretty new thing as far as the whole scheme goes.

Freemasonry is made to look like you're worshippin God at first; it's not till late you realize it's not the god you're thinkin of. Being the Father of Lies, Satan's ultimate goal is to make the helpless unknowing soul worship him while they think they are worshipping God. The levels in freemasonry sifts out those who can be used by satan to fulfill his will and thus become an Illuminati.

Just some notes.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirus
Freemasonry is made to look like you're worshippin God at first; it's not till late you realize it's not the god you're thinkin of.
Just how many all seeing, all knowing, all powerful creators of the Universe do you think there are?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I dont know if they are real Lucsafa offspring LIGHTS --VENUS-- or what? But they seem busy.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Conspirus
Freemasonry is made to look like you're worshippin God at first; it's not till late you realize it's not the god you're thinkin of.
Just how many all seeing, all knowing, all powerful creators of the Universe do you think there are?

JoshNorton, I am confused by your post. There is only one all seeing, all knowing, all powerful creator of the universe to which I am referring to. Can you elaborate on your question? Is there anything from my post that you would like more clarification on?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspirus

I am confused as to how I can grow up knowing God, get married under God, Live my life trying to be closer to God, and then when I become a mason, all of the sudden, when I speak to God, I am speaking to someone else? How does that transition happen without my knowledge? And more importantly, how is it that you know this without being a Freemason?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Of course, you're confused. That's how powerful "they" are. And he knows because of all the researchin into Bob Marlene and the music industry. Oh, it's all so clear the only reason you can't see it is the Luciferians have you all confuzzled. Old Conspirus there, he's obviously got it figured out.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Those are logical questions. Only the top small percentage of masons know that they worship Lucifer. As a matter of fact, superior masons lie to the lower ones. You probably don't have to worry that you're worshiping satan on the beginning stages. Who they are calling god in their oaths is not God. Once you get to around level 30 is when they start to finally clue you in. Here's a quote from Albert Pike, who was a luciferian and a freemason as well:

General Albert Pike, Grand Commander, July 14, 1889 to the 23 Supreme Councils of the World, La Femme et l' Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle, pg. 588

“That which we must say to the crowd is, we worship a god, but it is the god one adores without superstition. To you sovereign grand inspector general, we say this and you may repeat it to the brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - the Masonic religion should be by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the luciferian doctrine.

Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree Mason, Lost Keys of Freemasonry, pg. 20

“When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onwards and upwards he must prove his ability to properly apply (this) energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare.”

www.scribd.com...

Another quote from Manly P. Hall:

“There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perception have revealed to them that civilization has a secret destiny—secret, I say, because this high purpose is not realized by the many; the great masses of people still live along without any knowledge whatsoever that they are part of a Universal Motion.”

The “In God We Trust” on the dollar bill is talking about Satan, not Providence.
The deceptive nature of secret societies with luciferian agendas is that they make you think it's about one thing when it's something else, otherwise no one would accept it....well, most people anyway. Freemasonry is repackaged satanism for the purpose of appealing to the modern masses.

With regards to why do I know these things? Most of this stuff is just research. The freemason side of things comes from whistle blower testimonies as well as quotes by master masons as I showed you above. The information is out there, one just needs to take the time to research.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDesolate

Oh wow, for some reason I always do this when I tell someone about it. I did not mean Bob Marlene in my previous post, I meant Bob Dylan. Here is the link to the video below where he admits he sold his soul.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry about that, honest mistake

edit on 24-6-2011 by Conspirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Nephra, i know enough to know that you cannot mess with the illuminated ones,but one can flick rocks at the masons as they try their damnest to defend-hide this group of individuals that are in charge. so throw rocks at the freemasons as they are a red headed step child defending entities that 99percent have not a clue in which they are protecting \
enough said
\

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

We know somewhere there are a .01% among international bankers and technicians and
pilots and scientists that might as well be part of the Illuminati for holding on to the
work of Nikola Tesla and use his flying machine apparatus every day. And because
we know much more existed at one time, the science still exists for those who wish
to have power on Earth. Same reason we made atomic bombs and we know IRAN is
fixing to do the same. No one needs proof just needs to know himself or man's history.
China got the bomb, India got the bomb, Pakistan got the bomb, Russia got the bomb,
UK got the bomb, Korea got the bomb perhaps all do to Illuminati making deals after
selling off Tesla electrical power systems from damming up rivers and lakes but not
the .01% more powerful electrical generation of Tesla and the Tesla flying machine.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
THE 7 POINTS OF WORSHIP:

LUX (light)
33.6: By the word of the Lord were the heavens made; and the host of them by the breath of his mouth.

XOL (sun)
66.3: Say unto God: “How terrible art thou thy works!”
Through the greatness of thy power shall thy enemies submit unto thee.

XOL LUX (sun/light)
99.9: Exalt the Lord our God and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy.

VIR (man)
49.9: That one should live on forever and never see the grave…

VOX (voice)
46.6: The nations are in an uproar, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts…

REX (king)
95.6: O come, let us worship and bow down, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker!

Latin combined with numerology and applied to biblical testimony instructs! How to worship a God!

Now... What does the Illuminati have to do with this???
If you see them... ask them!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Guys,the OP post about armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...(903482).htm ,why I get the feeling you guys did not open the link and read it???

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I mean really?

I know there is good stuff and bad stuff and that bad stuff exists so that I get to choose between the two. Thats all I need to know.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
All I know is that the Illuminati is going to instill within me the idea that God is predictable.
However, I learned that God is most likely to astound the Illuminati moreso than they expect...
So... Good Luck to them in ventures. But when God comes... they'll need to step aside and let the True Master do his thing...

P.S. Am I, The Great Pinocchio, A Tool Of The Illuminati?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Nope,

Being illuminated simply means you are being moved or "directed" by a certain spirit. The "spirit of light" is one of her/its name, but also baphomet, lucifer, luciferia, babalon, etc... It is all the same spirit, that old dragon... lol

Becoming illuminated or initiated is easy, activate your chakras, open your third eye, study the qabalah, awaken the god within, have the serpent climb and uncoil up your 33 backbones... And get illuminated into absolute darkness... hehehe

More and more people every day are "getting with the program" and doing their little part towards the great arcanum / great work and doing their little bit - whether they realise it or not...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join