It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't actually believe that its my job or anyones job to debunk something. I do believe that it is everyones responsibility to check into what is introduced as scientific evidence. After seeing a documentary called What In The World Are They Spraying. I for one felt there was little question that this is occuring. It is obvious that there are unusual weather patterns occuring. Add to it the claimed aluminum and barium levels in soil and people being reported at extremely high levels. To deny that there isn't something to this is like attempting to deny that there are no raised radiation levels from the nuclear plant in Japan.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I live in Slovakia. Last wednesday was very very hot outside and clearly blue sky. We've never had chemtrails over here, or very rarely. But on that day we had lots, and I mean LOTS of them.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

First let me address your chemtrails. I myself live in the Atlanta metro area and there has not been chemtrails being sprayed, because what you were seeing are contrails I see them everyday.Now you say you haven't seen the sun in days? Well that is not accurate since the sun was out during the week and I know that because I was doing some lawn maintenance and was out in it.
How about trying to get some pics of these trails so we can see them..

yes. i posted, on saturday, that i haven't seen the sun in days, meaning, technically, by definition, more than one day. so as long as i hadn't seen the sun since thursday or before, my statement is accurate. as for the chemtrail/contrail argument...i work at the freaking airport. i see plans taking off and landing all day. so...i see lots and lots of trails left by the engines. these are not the same. yes. i will try to get some pics. regular aiplanes have 2 engines. i've seen these chemtrail planes laying down 4 lines. also, the chemtrail planes seem to fly a little higher.

i sit at the airport and watch all the planes in the sky. some of them land here. some of them fly over. and some of them fly over, really high, and lay these trails. i personally am not here to try and "win anyone over". there are those of us who know that what we see are chemtrails and there are those of us who know that what we see isn't. whatever.

the Army Corp of Engineers just recently got busted out on local news for using government computers (and IP addresses) to get onto forum boards (similar to this one) and attack people who were "slandering" them about the whole hurricane katrina debacle. apparently, there are many people who think that the katrina disaster was made worse by the army corp of engineers, on purpose. so they post these ideas on forum boards. there is proof that government employees get on these boards and try to defend their department's actions. so for all we know, all of you chemtrail debunkers could very well work for the government.

yeah...i'm not blind. i can tell the difference. i'll try to get some pics but i don't really care if any of you believe me. i know there are plenty of people who do. going out of my way to take convincing pics that i'm sure you'll still tear apart (seeing as how it could very well be a part of your job to) isn't a priority. if you really wanna see them, look up in the effing sky or at one of the millions of vids/pics on the web.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Bonez you are acting like a clown here.

So far I've been called a disinfo agent, a troll, and now a clown just in this one very thread. Is that all you guys can do when your "chemtale" disinformation gets debunked? Call others names instead of posting some sort of proof or evidence?

I wonder about people such as yourself who claim 9/11 is an inside job when you have NO repeatable, scientific evidence

I'm not going to turn this into a 9/11 debate because that's not the topic. Too bad you couldn't stay on topic, but I'll respond.

You must not have done very much research into 9/11, otherwise you would know that more than one independent researcher obtained more than one sample of WTC dust from more than one location and still detected the thermitic material found in the different samples from different locations.

Different samples from different locations tested by different people turning up the same conclusion is repeatable scientific evidence of incendiaries in the WTC dust.

and yet you want it here.

That's correct. You can't just go around making up words that don't even exist and make wild claims that equate to fear-mongering without some sort of repeatable scientific evidence.

come on man, get a life.

Come on, man. Grow up and get some real scientific evidence or stop the fear-mongering and childish name-calling.

link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
like the WTC for the last 11 years

It hasn't even been 10 years yet. Where have you been?

Originally posted by coyotepoet
isn't capable of spraying our skies with chemtrails for whatever reason and keeping that covered up.

Yeah, because the "people' doing the "spraying" don't know that they have to come down and breathe what they've "sprayed". Nor do they know that what they're "spraying" will have to be breathed by their families, friends and loved-ones.

Give us a break, nobody's falling for it.

link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
the only thing you have proven is your arrogance, and your dishonesty.

Could you please show myself and everyone else where I've been dishonest? Thanks.

You have no way to prove that the trails that people are seeing and talking about, are normal conrails

First and foremost, contrails have been seen in the sky since powered flight, or the better part of a century of flight. Contrails are normal and have been for a very long time.

With that said, how in the hell can you sit there and make up words that don't even exist to describe something if there's no way to prove that they exist? You gotta be kidding me.

There are plenty of ways to prove or disprove the "chemtrail" claims. That means get in a plane and go up and take samples of those trails and analyze them in a lab.

Until then, until anyone gets some hard, concrete scientific proof, then the spreading around of fear-mongering disinformation about a word that doesn't even exist, will continue to be challenged and debunked.

link   

Originally posted by redrose123
To deny that there isn't something to this is like attempting to deny that there are no raised radiation levels from the nuclear plant in Japan.

False logic there, my friend. Professionals have several different tools and scientific instruments that are used to determine the radiation levels and thus easily provable.

Aluminum and barium in the ground are naturally occurring. There is zero scientific evidence to suggest that these raised levels are from aircraft flying in the sky.

Furthermore, if aircraft are spraying and leaving behind aluminum and barium, then that can be proven in two ways:

1.) Someone should go up in a plane and grab multiple samples of the trails in the air and test those samples in a lab.

2.) If aluminum and barium are falling back to the ground, other inanimate objects outside will have these elements on them as well such as your house, trees, bushes, cars that have been sitting for weeks or months.

I'm going to add other items such as lawn furniture, dog houses, bicycles, kids' swing sets, swimming pools. Anything inanimate that sits outside all day and night can be swabbed and tested for these elements, not just the ground like they did in "What in the world are they spraying".

Until samples of actual trails are obtained, and until swabbing of other inanimate objects also confirm the claims, then there is zero verifiable scientific evidence to prove that planes are spraying anything.

There's really no room for discussion on this point. You people are claiming something, but not proving the claims with anything factual. There needs to be sampling of the trails themselves, and there needs to be sampling of other inanimate objects that are outside, not just the ground where these elements occur naturally.

Until then, "chemtrails" is unprovable, fear-mongering disinformation.

edit on 24-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well, I for one believe you. And when someone tells me it's a contrail and I don't know or understand the difference,I Bart Simpson my head and go "Dohhh."

A buddy of mine works for the Forestry up here in Tahoe. He SHOWED me his training manual. In the manual,it explains how contrails develop high up. I started laughing and we went outside. I pointed to where they were spraying in a zigzag coverage,and where the contrails were on the other side of the Mnt.Range.
He laughed back at me,and said"yeah,but my manual says those are'nt real,they're contrails,says so right here on page 148."

We both rolled our eyes and went back inside and finished our beers.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
And NO spraying last 2 days. Partly cloudy and blue blue blue skies out. Really nice.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The atmospheric engineering over mid-Missouri has been a bit more off and on sporadic than usual, I tend to think the planes are being diverted to other areas. The only time I have really noticed the program was severely reduced was the summer after Obama took office, there was a period of many weeks when reports all across the country noticed the same reduction in the aerosol/particulate spreading. At that point I really was hopefull that perhaps it had been put on hold, but it was only temporary. The chemtrailcentral forum had several good threads on this lapse in the seeding programs, where most everyone reported the same thing, but again, it was only temporary.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Less chemtrails?

Logic? Spring? Weather? Warmer? Pressure? Humidity? Nononononono....

They stopped Spraying.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

It is nice to finally see somewhat 'natural clouds' for a change when the aerosol/ particulate seeding stops if only for a short while.

I doubt though that the atmospheric engineering is going to stop long term, why would it, with this kind of control over the weather for economic and political reasons it is to much a staple in the arsenal, to bring countries and populations in line, to be put on hold for long.

It has been surmised sadly, the only reason there has been a temporary lull in these programs is to allow the spread of the Fukushima activity to come down in the rain and be unimpeded.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent the only thing you have proven is your arrogance, and your dishonesty.

Could you please show myself and everyone else where I've been dishonest? Thanks.

At least we agree on the arrogance. Here,

There's no such thing as chemtrails and they've been debunked ad nausium here on ATS and have been proven to be disinformation.

This is dishonest, it's lies. Chemtrails have not been debunked and nothing has been proven. This is all just your opinion.

First and foremost, contrails have been seen in the sky since powered flight, or the better part of a century of flight. Contrails are normal and have been for a very long time.

Lol, again, noone is denying the existence of contrails.

With that said, how in the hell can you sit there and make up words that don't even exist to describe something if there's no way to prove that they exist? You gotta be kidding me.

I wasn't aware that I came up with the word. People came up with the word to describe the phenomenon that became too extreme for it to be just contrails.

It's not my fault that it is unprovable for civilians, it is inherent to the possible conspiracy behind it. Still there's no way for you to prove that they are not real.

There are plenty of ways to prove or disprove the "chemtrail" claims. That means get in a plane and go up and take samples of those trails and analyze them in a lab.

Very original, you know damn well that noone here posting on this forum will be able to do so. And why don't you do it, you are the one that is making absolute claims based on nothing. There is no way for you to know for sure if every plane out there is spraying something or not.

Until then, until anyone gets some hard, concrete scientific proof, then the spreading around of fear-mongering disinformation about a word that doesn't even exist, will continue to be challenged and debunked.

The fuss is not about a word, but about what people are seeing in the sky, wich seems to be a bit more than just normal contrails, is it that hard to understand for you mister 911 truth? do you realize you sound exactly like a 911 debunker?

Nothing wrong with being a skeptic, but the way you conduct yourself seems less than objective and a bit agenda driven.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have NEVER seen chemtrails in Nebraska. I always have it on my mind too just becuase I would like to see the crosshatch patterns with my own eyes.

Has anyone near Omaha seen any? Honestly?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jatle

I dunno, I typed Nebraska and chemtrails into a google search and got about 523,000 hits, perhaps you might want to do that.

The only places I have heard that this modification of earth's atmosphere wasn't being done was in non-Nato countries, (or non-Nato invaded ones) but that may not even be true today.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jatle
I have NEVER seen chemtrails in Nebraska. I always have it on my mind too just becuase I would like to see the crosshatch patterns with my own eyes.

Has anyone near Omaha seen any? Honestly?

But how did this idea arrive that crosshatch means spraying? Because no actual spraying from aircraft does crosshatching, since that results in big areas that do not get covered. Ever seen cropdusters do that? Nope..nor do ones that sprayed for insect control either.

So for those who get scared about planes paths crossing, you would you be happier if planes could only go north/south on some days, and then east/west on other days?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

LOL, no problem, you just keep doing what your doing and we'll just keep posting pictures, linking white papers, listing patents, recanting eye witness accounts, and posting it all on very website we can find, and let people make up their own minds.

And as I see now on just about every website I go to, the numbers grow, all the way from many MSM sites now to economic and medical sites people are looking up and waking up, the attempts of bunksters to downplay and marginalize it looks pretty lame and not very affective. So keep waiting for that one 'smoking gun' proof sample or some 'gov. official' to spoon feed you, many many others are finding out on their own and efforts like your IMO are largely a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by _BoneZ_

LOL, no problem, you just keep doing what your doing and we'll just keep posting pictures, linking white papers, listing patents, recanting eye witness accounts, and posting it all on very website we can find, and let people make up their own minds.

And as I see now on just about every website I go to, the numbers grow, all the way from many MSM sites now to economic and medical sites people are looking up and waking up, the attempts of bunksters to downplay and marginalize it looks pretty lame and not very affective. So keep waiting for that one 'smoking gun' proof sample or some 'gov. official' to spoon feed you, many many others are finding out on their own and efforts like your IMO are largely a waste of time.

Go look on chemtrailcentral.com and carnicom.com and see how many posts there are. Those were two of the original promoters of it. The owner of chemtrail central does not even belileve in chemtrails anymore for that matter.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Chemtrails have not been debunked and nothing has been proven.

If "chemtrails" haven't been proven, then how is it people are talking about "they've been spraying chemtrails all day here" like they're factual and real?

What a century of flight does prove, is that what we're seeing in the sky is and has always been CONtrails, nothing more. Until proven otherwise.

Lol, again, noone is denying the existence of contrails.

So how is it then that you can sit in that chair and proclaim that some of the contrails are "chemtrails"? How can you possibly tell them apart when they look exactly the same?

It's not my fault that it is unprovable for civilians

But it is your fault perpetuating a claim that you know is unprovable. That equates to knowingly and deliberately spreading misinformation at the least. You know it's unprovable, but you'll cater to the unprovable claims and spread them around as fact. Good one.

you are the one that is making absolute claims based on nothing.

Excuse me? Are you seriously being for real?

You've openly admitted that there's no way to prove "chemtrails" are real. Thus you are basing your claims on nothing. I'm basing my claims off of 100+ years of powered flight and known meteorological weather conditions.

The fuss is not about a word, but about what people are seeing in the sky, wich seems to be a bit more than just normal contrails

How the hell do you know? What rules dictate that one contrail becomes a "chemtrail" over another contrail? Especially if "chemtrails" can't even be proven, as you've admitted?

is it that hard to understand for you mister 911 truth?

Oooh yeah, bring something irrelevant into the mix instead of staying on topic. Good one.

do you realize you sound exactly like a 911 debunker?

Once again, what does 9/11 have to do with this subject? Stay on topic please.

As far as your claim that there's no way to prove "chemtrails", you haven't thought about all possible avenues.

In the video "What in the world are they spraying", they only tested ground samples. Little do they realize, is that every single inanimate object sitting outside under the sky will have those "chemicals" on them.

Anything and everything such as your house, trees, bushes, cars that have been sitting for weeks or months, lawn furniture, dog houses, bicycles, kids' swing sets, swimming pools. Anything inanimate that sits outside all day and night can be swabbed and tested for these elements.

See? Now you don't have to go up in a plane to get trail samples. Now you can get swab samples from everywhere outside. If all the samples come back with the same aluminum and barium chemicals, then you have provable, repeatable scientific evidence.

Until somebody does the most basic, elementary scientific testing of multiple samples from multiple sources, "chemtrails" will still and always will be unprovable, fear-mongering BS.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

People don't have to go to a specialized site like chemtrailcentral anymore to find out about the constant atmospheric modification so many don't.

Simply go to most any MSM site, you'll find aware people there now who know about the aerosol/particulate spreading, I rountinely find large numbers of very awake and astute such people on my visits to sites dealing with such things as health and financial data among other topics. Likely because the topics very much interrelate.

Awareness of the topic is growing, more people are becoming aware of it, all the bunksters in the world will not significantly stop people from finding out, if anything I think they actually are a great catalyst for promoting people's continuence in looking, so by all means, bunk away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join