It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes they did a really good job of derailing your thread from is there a reduction to do they exist. Typical and to be expected.

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Based on the weight of evidence I am perfectly justified in concluding that chemtrails do not exist. Prove me wrong

See here is where the problem begins.The argument pretty much all chemtrailers will go to when they cannot prove their assumptions is that chemtrails last longer then contrails even after being shown evidence that shows contrails can last for long times in the right conditions.
Now when asked to provide any tangible proof of chemtrails they immediately start linking carnicom website as their holy grail.

One of the biggest problems that the chemtrailers are having is the fact that not one of them can actually show any evidence (that's right I said it) at all that aluminum and/or barium is floating down on the masses. They seem to want to call anyone that contradicts their so called proof (which is very very weak) disinfo agents and shills for the gov't. Since they insist we are paid disinfo agents for the gov't maybe one of them can help us get our back pay because the gov't has been stiffing me on my pay, which I haven't seen a penny of yet.
There is a commercial that has people yelling out their windows " It's my money and I want it now" maybe we should do that until the gov't pays all of us disinfo/shills the money we are owed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

This discussion is so over posted it has its own sub-forum.

That's what happens when members who cannot produce any tangible evidence to back their claims they just pull up stakes and start a new thread that is the same as their first thread, but change the title to try and slide it past the mods yet the content is exactly the same. I think we all know some members that do this and yes I will name the main culprit MathiasAndrew started at least three threads because he didn't want to discuss the topic or knew he had nothing to add that was even close to proving his point. So now you see why this subject is over posted. Maybe if the chemtrailers actually did research( and not carnicom.com) they may learn something that they think they know yet are scared to try and understand the truth. Hope this helps you to see the reason for so many threads and posts on the same subject.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So now you see why this subject is over posted.

No, why the subject is so over posted is that you and about 6 or 7 others FLOOD every single thread with arguments about whether or not they exist.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

No, why the subject is so over posted is that you and about 6 or 7 others FLOOD every single thread with arguments about whether or not they exist.

So it is ok to flood threads as long as you believe in chemtrails? Because it is funny how after being shown evidence that chemtrails are not what you see you pack up and try to start threads that debunkers aren't allowed. If you or any of your chemtrail cronies would actually show without a shadow of a doubt they are real you wouldn't have to keep starting threads that are just reposts of threads with a little name change that shows no new evidence just the same misinformation that you cannot backup.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So it is ok to flood threads as long as you believe in chemtrails?So it is ok to flood threads as long as you believe in chemtrails?

No but there is a difference between trying to hold a discussion and running a thread up to 40 pages or more with BS arguments about whether or not they exist when the existence is not the topic of the thread. When the percentage of debunker posts to "chemmie" posts on EVERY thread is 70%/30% that is flooding. When EVERY thread is derailed into arguments about trails existence then THAT is flooding.When it is THE SAME 6 or 7 people doing this on EVERY thread, THAT is flooding.
edit on 28-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
As long as chemmies keep coming up with the same old lines, "we debunkers" are going to use the same old lines to show the truth.

Adn when someone starts a thread on whether or not chemtrails have decreased, it is an antirely appropraite response to note that since there's no evidence they ever existed the question is moot.

whining about it makes no difference.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Earlier on this thread, I had stated that I noticed a reduction in chemtrails, except during the last three sunflares, they sprayed heavily. Now today, after about two weeks of absolutely no spraying, there is "C" class sun activity, and they started cheming about 7:30 this morning. Is anyone else noticing this pattern?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Not here in the Southwest. Sky is blue and clear.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

So where are you - what's the atmospheric soundings like there or nearby? Any fronts on the way in?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not to resurrect a dead thread, but I have been thinking for at least a year that there are like NO chem trails any more.

I attributed it to budget cuts, but I was wondering what the real reason is...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Yeah, haven't seen them here in a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I had forgotten about chemtrails for a while until I recently realised that the skies have been pristine blue here in the UK, where there used to be a lot of chemtrails before.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by organicAnt

And there will be again. Well, persistent contrails anyway. Funny thing about that.
Come autumn when cold moist weather systems start moving in again we'll start seeing more "chemtrail" claims.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm glad someone resurrected this thread because that's been my experience too in south Florida. The skies have been virtually very clear. Not even that many persistent contrails.

Maybe it's a continental operation. Like, 10 years in North America. 10 years in Europe. So perhaps they're busy at the poles or even South America now?
Hmmmmmmm. Interesting.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I still see plenty. They are heavier before a rain.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by astra0naught

I still see plenty. They are heavier before a rain

As well you should..see contrails

As well they should be, and by that I mean you will see more contrails before the approach of a front..

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Come to think of it, I haven't noticed as much here in AZ as well.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join