It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reduction in chemtrails, are they done?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
funny how the disinfo agents try to derail every chemtrail thread

Funny how you can't provide any verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence for a word that doesn't even exist, and thus are left with nothing but to attack and demean others.

like people cant see the trails with their own two eyes...

Of course we can all see them with our own eyes. But they're called CONtrails, not some made-up word. Contrails have been in the skies since powered planes have been flying.

This photo, for instance, is almost 40 years old:

i have noticed some thinner, quicker disappearing trails

If the CONtrails aren't in the part of the atmosphere that supports clouds, or the atmospheric conditions aren't right to support clouds at all, then contrails (and clouds) will disappear and not linger.

Maybe it's time for you to learn a little about meteorology? Or be stuck in believing an unprovable fairy tale called "chemtales".

edit on 23-4-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
WTF, this was not a debate thread. It was for those of us who believe in them.

Damn Trolls

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

If the CONtrails aren't in the part of the atmosphere that supports clouds, or the atmospheric conditions aren't right to support clouds at all, then contrails (and clouds) will disappear and not linger. Maybe it's time for you to learn a little about meteorology? Or be stuck in believing an unprovable fairy tale called "chemtales".

Metorology? Scott Stevens of www.weatherwars.info is a meteorologist. His former boss stated "He's very knowlegable about weather"

Here's part of his bio:

Hi, I’m Scott Stevens. Weather has been a fascination of mine since I started keeping a weather diary for a Scouting merit badge. That was July 1978. I had to watch the local weathercast, log the forecast, and the daily conditions for 30 days. By that months end… I was hooked! I was 12. I earned the weather merit badge, then later my Eagle. Within the year I was reporting our small town’s daily conditions to the area TV stations. That became my in. By my senior year in high school I was working at KIFI TV the NBC affiliate in Idaho Falls as a studio camera operator. I soon was a photographer for the news department, as time allowed. During that year I figured out that I would be doing weather for a career even though my first weather casting takes stank! So much so I thought I’d end up in the business school. I chose the University of Kansas to study meteorology… During my sophomore year at KU I auditioned for one of three openings at KTKA in Topeka… 13 months later I had gone from a 2-hour/5 day a week job to the main guy. It felt good. Not long afterwards a phone call came from Omaha Nebraska, and RFD-TV. It was a start-up satellite delivered agricultural focused news and weather station and a very tough job in many aspects.

He knows alot more about meteorology than a lot of people and he believes in chemtrails. And besides, maybe it should be CON-tales as in CONNING people to believe they are all condensation trails.

Here is a link on another thread with an interview with him:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a post a little later on deconstructing the cookie cutter "news" coverage about him:

Here is another post a little further on with more deconstruction and addressing the connection with HAARP, barium, and aluminum:

The interesting part in those post is that almost all the articles calling his theories laughable rely on only one scientist. Also, in 2010 Stevens predicted earthquakes in Spain and Greece within a certain window. And guess what-they happened.

Whatever else chemtrails/contrails are used for, HAARP is definitely among them. A quote from that post:

The mainstream media and Rob Young, hurricane expert geologist, state that his theories are bunk. But theories that are able to predict things say otherwise.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

Damn Trolls

If I and others have seemingly derailed this thread, then apologies but you really must understand that you can't go around posting something as fact when It appears to be no such thing at all, because others will more than certainly pick up on it and challenge you about it. Especially on a site like ATS where debate and truth-seeking is promoted.

It has nothing to do with anything wishing to troll (
) like you seem to think.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Tygart

Damn Trolls

If I and others have seemingly derailed this thread, then apologies but you really must understand that you can't go around posting something as fact when It appears to be no such thing at all, because others will more than certainly pick up on it and challenge you about it. Especially on a site like ATS where debate and truth-seeking is promoted.

It has nothing to do with anything wishing to troll (
) like you seem to think.

I can go around and post what I like on a conspiracy theory forum. Your opinions are not for this thread. Make one of your own..

and who gives a flying leap how new I am. Do you think your post count has anything to do with how much you know?

People like you want to be the only person with an opinion and everyone else should just shut up.

MOD PLSEAE LOCK / DELETE
edit on 23-4-2011 by Tygart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tygart

As was already stated, anything posted on ATS is up for debate whether you like it or not. And as was already stated, you are free and welcome to make your own little "chemtale" forum and stifle all debate if that makes you happy.

You will not, cannot, stifle debate here on ATS.

Damn Trolls

It's too bad you can't provide any verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence and instead would rather call names instead. So sad...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

I can go around and post what I like on a conspiracy theory forum. Your opinions are not for this thread. Make one of your own..

MOD PLSEAE LOCK / DELETE

Err.. I obviously didn't mean it in the sense that you can't or shouldn't physically post it but instead in the sense that you shouldn't post chemtrails as if they are fact if you're not seeking a debate as people will obviously pick up on it and turn the thread into just that as we disagree with your viewpoint.

Relax a little.

and who gives a flying leap how new I am. Do you think your post count has anything to do with how much you know?

What the hell. Umm.. Why have you decided to bring this up? I've not mentioned anything like this, you're really not making any sense now.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

As was already stated, anything posted on ATS is up for debate whether you like it or not. And as was already stated, you are free and welcome to make your own little "chemtale" forum and stifle all debate if that makes you happy.

You will not, cannot, stifle debate here on ATS.

Damn Trolls

It's too bad you can't provide any verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence and instead would rather call names instead. So sad...

Read the post bud. I am asking a question not directed towards your group.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I can go around and post what I like on a conspiracy theory forum.

And everyone else is welcome to post anything they like that counters what others post on this forum.

Your opinions are not for this thread. Make one of your own..

And for the third time, you are free and welcome to start a forum of your own if you don't like any counter arguments. I can assure you it won't be stifled on this forum.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Tygart

MOD PLSEAE LOCK / DELETE

Err.. I obviously didn't mean it in the sense that you can't or shouldn't physically post it but instead in the sense that you shouldn't post chemtrails as if they are fact if you're not seeking a debate as people will obviously pick up on it and turn the thread into just that as we disagree with your viewpoint.

Relax a little.

edit on 23-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

To hell with it, if I can't ask a simple question to those who agree with me then why post.

You did hijack my thread, wrong topic. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

People like you want to be the only person with an opinion and everyone else should just shut up.

But it's okay for you to tell those with a differing opinion to "shut up" so that you can discuss "chemtales" without any opposition? Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

To hell with it, if I can't ask a simple question to those who agree with me then why post.

I didn't once say you couldn't. I was just letting you know that if you post about chemtrails as if they are fact, people will wish to debate you.

You did hijack my thread, wrong topic. Sorry.

I apologized before as I didn't mean to hijack this thread. But you're being incredibly irrational now and you're provoking responses with your personal attacks and wild accusations.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Scott Stevens of www.weatherwars.info is a meteorologist. His former boss stated "He's very knowlegable about weather

One "meteorologist"? That's it?
I'm very knowledgeable about weather also, and?

Originally posted by coyotepoet
maybe it should be CON-tales as in CONNING people to believe they are all condensation trails.

And so I keep asking, do you have any verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence that proves that some condensation trails aren't condensation trails? You know, like someone going up and taking samples of many different trails and working those samples in a lab to prove one way or another?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

But it's okay for you to tell those with a differing opinion to "shut up" so that you can discuss "chemtales" without any opposition? Sorry, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

well yes, your on the wrong thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ending this on the original topic.

What ever you want to call them has stopped.

Thank you for your opinions.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Ending this on the original topic.

What ever you want to call them has stopped.

Thank you for your opinions.

Looks like we should pick it back up here,

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I live in Merced Ca and they Chemtrail here EVERYDAY, and no one pays attention. I've noticed acouple things about them, and can even post pics if i get enough requests (Im lazy lol)

1. They do it on sunny days, and it seems as if they want to block the sun.

2. The cross hatching is ALWAYS the same distance from eachother.

3. At most they'll have 3 planes doing it at once.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
All I was asking for is reports of activity in the sky, if you want to try and hind the truth, and shut me up by arguing about another topic go for it. But you can't change my mind, I trust my eyes.

You can debate all you like.

This site is a Joke, you are trying to hide the truth not uncover it. This is the biggest conspiracy theory of them all.

Thank you to all who answered my question.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tygart

I don't think anyone is trying to hide the truth. You may be limited on ATS members that live in your specific city, so people who don't live there can only speculate.

Why don't you take some pictures of the chemtrails? That's what I did. Check it out:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WordPlayJAy
I live in Merced Ca and they Chemtrail here EVERYDAY

There is no such thing as "chemtrail". I showed that on the first page. Unless you've got some verifiable, repeatable scientific evidence for everyone to see that there are chemicals in the CONtrails, then by all means, show us. Otherwise, you're misspelling the word CONTRAIL.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join