It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA Declassified UFO Documents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
At the following link there appears to be a treasure trove of NSA (National Security Agency) documents relating to UFOs, and don't know if any of you have seen it. Maybe so, as at the bottom it says published Jan. 2009. But it is unclear if these are new, or what.

I figured I'd post it just in case, but I can't hardly believe the diggers around here would have missed it.

www.nsa.gov...

One document is a GAO report of what they found when they did extensive searches all through the military and other records for any reports on the Roswell incident.

Anyway, have a look or kill this thing if it is all over ATS already. Probably is...

ETA: It appears there may be another thread on this, but the OP was banned. And it is still unclear if ALL these documents were posted at the time of the other thread. There may be some newer ones, as it is a running list, that was created in 2009.
edit on Fri Apr 22nd 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Old news. No smoking gun.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

FBI and then...NSA

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
dammit.. was hoping for some fresh UFO news... been awile

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
i know i have seen these on here i just cant remember what the hread was called..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
No, really the Bible says 'Those under the Earth'.

It is kind of funny with all this technology no one can seek the Earth passages created by USA, and other governments.

That's why I don't bother to buy it. Why buy something to read my own pulse when my own Mother can teach me?

They say you are the evil that can't permeate the atmosphere. Unless you ckannel certain forces...:

But really they want you to achieve it for any 'body.'...

Sadness, God must weep for us all.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
People bombard the government with requests like "total disclosure!" and "we have a right to know". Now im not saying that the public doesnt have a right to know anything that the government finds about life from another world, but the government does have a right to secrecy if THEY believe it benefits the public. This is the reason why the phrase "need to know" is around. Me personally, im all for disclosure, but not yet. Imagine if all the rumors about what the government knows are true, do you think the human race as a whole is ready for that info? How many other government would kill to get thier hands on whatever our government has?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianMentat

Umm... wrong thread?

You've made over 50 posts today, maybe it's time to take a breather?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
NSA admit to reciecing ET messages.

Page 21, check it out.

Is that full disclosure or what?!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy reading

edit on 22-4-2011 by freelance_zenarchist because: removed link to troll thread

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Thank you I will

Peace

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hey TrueAmerican, I found this link to a site showing me that you made this post on ATS and your total posts on another site:

Link

The reason I am pointing this out is to make sure that someone didn't intentionally do this as a means to something against you or your post? Just watchin your back
edit on 22-4-2011 by spydrbyte25 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25

Hey TrueAmerican, I found this link to a site showing me that you made this post on ATS and your total posts on another site:

Link

The reason I am pointing this out is to make sure that someone didn't intentionally do this as a means to something against you or your post? Just watchin your back
edit on 22-4-2011 by spydrbyte25 because: Spelling

HA! Umm no, this is a lie:

TrueAmerican - who has written 30 posts on The End Times Are Here.

Or it is another TrueAmerican, not me.
That might be auto posted there by pulling from ATS's rss feed, dunno. I should probably PM SO. Maybe I will. Thanks for the heads up. Weird.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thornography11

whats so special about your gov't?
by your gov't im assuming you mean US. Well guess what buddy, your gov't is a festering #hole and so is your country ( not all the people, but some )

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Let us recall several months back the U.N. names an alien ambassoder, F.B.I. documents, now the N.S.A., looks as though something big is brewing, Project Blue Beam, maybe, real discloser,maybe. Hard to know now , Even if T.P.T.B. give us any info. we still dont know how on the level it is?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Edit: damn, it seems it was all a freaking excercise...
edit on 22/4/2011 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
Edit: damn, it seems it was all a freaking excercise...
edit on 22/4/2011 by drakus because: (no reason given)

What are you referring to? WHAT was just an exercise?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

I never said I defend it, I am just able to see both sides.because ultimatly every govt is a festering a**hole. Every world govt is on its own agenda, and the general public means NOTHING to it, except for money. Thats EVERY govt.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Sorry to be bumping an old thread but these declassified papers, someone mentioned them on my Twitter. I was going to start a new thread but I used the ATS search and this thread popped up so I thought why waste peoples time making a new thread.

i assumed that this information would of been gold dust to those in the UFO community. So why had this information had a blind eye turned at it ? And in surprised this thread hadn't had much attention

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I will give it a read. Off to the Dr right now but will have some extra time when I get home. Love this stuff as you well know.

Edit to say, yep looks worthwhile upon opening the link. Yes some older stuff but then you never know what may be in some of the ones I have not yet read. What usually do is to follow any bread crumbs left within these types of pages...

edit on am131amWed, 14 Jan 2015 10:01:21 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join