It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Responders To Be Warned They Will Be Screened By FBI's Terrorism Watch List

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So, the FBI is seeing if any of the first responders are on their terrorist watch list, and this is cause for revolution and anarchy? I'm confused.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Alex Jones going over this on his broadcast

Figured I would add this into the thread as well

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776

Originally posted by UcDat
a bump for the fact some of you are still not awake to the real evil TPTB represent

America is now worst in many ways than Nazi Germany ever was. imho
I would not say that, YET. However, we are on the way down that road. If the sheeple do not wake up soon it will be too late.

Its IS TOO LATE.... it was long ago. The next 9/11 is probably about to occur

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
So, the FBI is seeing if any of the first responders are on their terrorist watch list, and this is cause for revolution and anarchy? I'm confused.

Don't worry, if anything happens no one will blame you if you just sit at home in ignorance of the whole situation.

That's what most Americans did during our first revolution anyway, and what most German civilians did during WW2, etc. In other words it's typical.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

RE: FBI screening 9/11 first responders for terrorism ties: "It's a waste of time, money, energy and resources," said John Feal, 44, a Long Island construction worker whose foot was crushed as he worked at Ground Zero in the days after the attack.

"The American people shouldn't be paying for this," he added.

The measure was slipped into legislation by Rep. Cliff Stearns (R-Fla.) during contentious debate in Congress, the Web site said.

"As a 9/11 first responder who lost half a foot, I find it insulting," Feal, who runs the advocacy group The FealGood Foundation, told the New York Post.

"I think the congressman and everyone who donated money to him should be checked for terrorism."

9/11 Responders To Be Warned They Will Be Screened By FBI's Terrorism Watch List (EXCLUSIVE)

I noticed Fox "news" isn't touching this story - accept to blame the democrats for this fiasco...!

This was after the previous attempt to kill the bill altogether by republicans;
Republicans Block U.S. Health Aid for 9/11 Workers

Then when that backfired they republicans decided to load the bill up with amendments and riders;
GOP: U.S. can't afford to fund health 'entitlement program' for 9/11 rescue workers

And to add insult to injury, they demand first responders have their names screened by the FBI for terrorist ties.

Thank Rep. Cliff Stearns, a Florida republican for that one.

Some numbers;

National Council for Occupational Safety and Health
Seminario Testimony 9-11 Act
Republicans Deny Health Care for 9/11 Heroes

More than 13,000 World Trade Center responders are sick and receiving treatment.
Nearly 53,000 responders are enrolled in medical monitoring.
Some 71,000 are enrolled in the World Trade Center health registry indicating that they were exposed to the toxins.
1,000 have since died after registering with the NCOSH.

That's a pretty alarming rate.

To see that they are dealing with, PP has described some of the toxins present in the aftermath of the WTC's collapse.

The battle of 9/11′s ailing first responders

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I'm not surprised this is the same treatment the Vietnam Vets got.What better way to control any dissent then to threaten the 1st responders with the FBI and DHS?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
wow more bull# bureaucracy bull# probably to deny any whistleblowers of healthcare

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Kalki2012

Gee, a congressman adds a stupid amendment to a bill at the last minute to make some stupid point. Not the first time, not going to be the last time either. So what does it prove?

Right, lets just remain ignorant and complacent about all these stupid little amendments.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The new bill would require anyone interested in receiving medical care under the new law be screened. Those who refuse will not be allowed to receive care. Jim Ryder, the director of political affairs at the Feal Good Foundation in New York said this is unnecessary and wrong. “These are first responders. These are the people that ran into the buildings when everybody else was running out with no regard of their own safety but for the needs of this city, this state and this country,” he said. The people who served as heroes on 9/11 and in the days following need aid, not accusations of being complicit on terrorism. “It’s a stressful thing, it’s upsetting. They think they aren’t going to be compensated, they think their government thinks they are terrorists,” said Ryder.

Here's the link interview with a 9/11 responder on RT. I hope it answers Hoopers question(so what?).

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Way to twist the facts there OP.

Maybe you should read the rest of the bill that is being proposed.

It can be found here as someone else had already linked.

This does NOT single the First Responders out. In fact, it also applies to anyone else living in the USA trying to get money or services from the government.

If you are on the TWL than you sould not get a dime from our government, untill you can prove that you shouldn't be there.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FDNY343
Way to twist the facts there OP.

Maybe you should read the rest of the bill that is being proposed.

It can be found here as someone else had already linked.

This does NOT single the First Responders out. In fact, it also applies to anyone else living in the USA trying to get money or services from the government.

If you are on the TWL than you sould not get a dime from our government, untill you can prove that you shouldn't be there.

The OP is about an amendment to include these responders, why? anyone who responded, is in a grave health risk situation and should be eligible for any monetary sum, (took them a while to get round to paying anything, does that not ring bells) Cliff Stearns is a hypocrite, he works on a congressional Communications, Technology and Internet Subcommittee, that deals with PRIVACY of all things in those fields see here,

en.wikipedia.org...

He has a lot of other stuff going as well, I don't think I would want to shake his hand. And yes, it is a stupid piece of legistration, to the point of ridiclue.
edit on 10-5-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join