It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

Man.. It's not like you dropped the ball on this one or anything... You missed it entirely!

FAIL!

IRM :shk:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
The problem is that OP has done this in the past. A dooming star-tastic flag-a-licious prediction and a fail. Will OP do this again? By the past behavior.. yep. Has op apologized in the past? Yep. If people want to buy into it.. I really dont care. OP will be forced to own his or her words in the end.

misrepresent much?

In 20 months here at ATS I have made a total of only five threads. Your exaggeration can only refer to the following thread titled "Kosovo/Serbia is the flashpoint that will send the world towards destruction"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me quote myself from that thread to provide the crux of it rather than your misrepresentation: QUOTE: "This is what I have come to believe and conclude: ...before the next Russian elections the Russian President will send the Russian military to fight in Kosovo. This conflict will lead to conditions that will bring about the rise of Bad Vlad Vladimir Zhirinovsky to the Russian presidency in one of the next two elections, who will fulfill the prophecy of provoking wars and persecutions of the Church throughout the world with an end result of entire nations being annihilated. Remember there is a chance this may all be a false prophecy from demonic forces. The only reason I'm submitting this post now is because of the off chance that something significant is announced in Serbia on Tuesday. I didn't want to provide this idea "after the fact." However, I pretty sure that it's more beneficial to Medvedev and the Russians to simply surprise the world and send the Russian soldiers to Serbia/Kosovo without any announcement beforehand. And the optimal time to do so would be much closer to the Russian elections."

I have repeated in about 40 posts around the web my prediction of the Kosovo war, and at least 95% of them I indicated clearly my expectations were that the WAR would happen around the time shortly before the next Russian presidential elections before March 2012.

That thread about Kosovo got only five flags. In the 5 threads I've started, three of them pertained to Fatima Prophecy and the other two were this thread and the one connected to this thread. So your comment that I'm about "star-tastic flag-a-licious" despite only five threads in nearly two years is way off the mark. I could care less about flags and stars. I cannot recall a past apology.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I see signs in my toilet all the time, but I'm not about to make a huge thread over it. I guess you can say I have more integrity than that.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I read many prediction threads, most recently several about April and eaarthquakes. This OP is the only one being bashed, on a completely unbelievable level. I can't believe the lack of morals in humanity sometimes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This reminds me of that Mitchell Coombes prophet kid that predicted the NZ earthquake to the date, and the Japan tsunami to the Exact Hour.

Link to his FB page for his recent prophecies and predictions:

www.facebook.com...

He is predicting May 11th will be a big day and apparently he "knows" through inside information from the U.S. Government, hacking into the FBI and the CIA. He also predicted the Virgin Mary to appear in the skies of Africa, and it occurred a few days ago. He is also prophecising more Apparitions in Sweden and Portugal this year.

Instead of buying into the false prophets and attention whores why not follow the true prophets of God?

The guy in this thread is an obvious fraud, a fake. He is a false prophet.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I will know with COMPLETE FINALITY that this "777-day period"/"U.S. Disaster and global economic collapse" stuff is all over when EITHER one of the following happens:

A) the Dow hits a new high of 12507 therefore EXTENDING the 777-day rally past the last minute of the 777 day period.

B) when the unnamed alleged prophet's prophecies for May 5th-7th have failed and my corresponding dream has shown to be false. (The last thing I want is to be compelled to make another prediction thread containing a two week countdown for mega-destruction of the United States. We all know if I did that, the mockery and insults in the next one would exceed what has been seen here in severity by leaps and bounds. The aforementioned earthquake/mega-destructive disaster would *NOT* happen between now and May 6th in any case. Nobody should hold their breathe waiting for this early May stuff to materialize.)

C) my exceptions for Russia and Kosovo before March 2012 elections have shown to be false. Criteria A and B should collapse this theory long before needing to await for C.

If before May 5th-7th, a 77th quake in the Japan region occurs but is not a monster quake it will be considered to be further evidence against this entire theory.

It has been proven already that I have been completely wrong about the "Earth Day connection" and the "record powerful Good Friday 1964 Alaska quake" connection. So why await the final nails in the coffin as mentioned in this post.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by utbpaladin
This reminds me of that Mitchell Coombes prophet kid that predicted the NZ earthquake to the date, and the Japan tsunami to the Exact Hour.

www.facebook.com...

You registered here today, maybe you are Mitchell Coombes.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by w810i
How can you be certain it was God that put this before you?

More than likely it was the devil, and the OP fell for it hook, line and sinker. I would say he is now under demonic control!

Well I better take the cure then, which is to apply Jesus' teachings and overturn my heart so that it's in a mode of forgiveness, patience, kind and giving, humble and slow to react in anger.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
dude stop feeding the bears and move on. you were wrong close the book and stop trying to continue the debate...why are so determined to make it like someone stole your idea...MOVE ON.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Right now we are on a waiting list. Either something bad is going to happen in May or some other month and all I have to say is "Bring it!" Let this guy predict. If says something bad is going to happen, let it. However, if it involves anyone that has done wrong, then we have a right to rise up. If the OP says something is going to happen, then all I have to do is wait and see. If nothing happens, great. If something happens, great as well.

But at least give him some credit for trying.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Just so you are aware, some of us read other boards and you use the same name at the other boards you visit.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
In defense of the OP, at least for today, the Dow Jones average hasn't broken the 777 day high predicted.
www.google.com...:.DJI
*shrug*

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by utbpaladin

www.facebook.com...

He is predicting May 11th will be a big day and apparently he "knows" through inside information from the U.S. Government, hacking into the FBI and the CIA. He also predicted the Virgin Mary to appear in the skies of Africa, and it occurred a few days ago. He is also prophecising more Apparitions in Sweden and Portugal this year.

Instead of buying into the false prophets and attention whores why not follow the true prophets of God?

The guy in this thread is an obvious fraud, a fake. He is a false prophet.

Utbpaladin2008 is one of Mitchell's youtube names...hi Mitchell?

And no one even knows what they saw in the sky. Who says it's her? "She" didn't say anything!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Imagine if all doomsday prophets had to give up their personal details and literally put their necks on the line for their beliefs. Public humiliation HAS to be the price you pay for creating garbage like this. If your wrong and you feel the sting of your miscalculation then one is less likely to run around the farm yelling that the sky is falling.....again.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
But at least give him some credit for trying.

If I create a thread stating that I just broke down like a baby in front of my brother because I was certain the strawberries were about to attack, would I get any credit?

I should hope not. At least if we, the ATS community, want to maintain what little integrity we have left.

Credit should be given where it is due... And there is no due credit here, my friend.
edit on 25-4-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

How long do you feel this "public humiliation" should last? It can't simply be "until he's learned his lesson," since he's already acknowledged his mistake, apologized for it multiple times, and acknowledged the folly of the reasoning that led him to create this topic. So, how long do you think it should last? A week? A month? Forever?

Does someone have to be chided for making a mistake by everyone who enters a thread and for the rest of their life on ATS? Or can there come a time when people can acknowledge his (now numerous) mea culpas and self-evaluations and move on (like people keep asking him to do)?

I feel incredulous with respect to the suggestion that rubbing someone’s nose in a mistake they’ve already acknowledged and apologized for is somehow for their own good. Especially given the choice of words. “Public humiliation,” versus, “Public education and self-analysis.”

This is a sincere question. I'm not trying to attack you or offend you. If you really feel people deserve to be “humiliated” when they make mistakes online, that is your right and I won’t try to convince you otherwise. I’m just asking.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Until people get tired of pointing and laughing.

Welcome to the village stocks of the electronic information age - stupidity lasts longer these days.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
How long do you feel this "public humiliation" should last?

As long as people make up stories and post them as "predictions". False prophets deserve public humiliation

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

So, your opinion is that this person who has acknowledged and apologized for his mistake multiple times now and in multiple ways, deserves public humiliation forever? Just asking for the sake of clarity. If that is your opinion I will respect and tolerate it regardless of whether I agree with it.

Peace.
edit on 4/25/2011 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why don't you folks give it a rest already ?! the OP has already given his apologetic post.
Stop being childish.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join