It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

You mean to say that under the name you are currently using. i'm still kinda new and I know I have read your stuff before. So what are you selling survival back packs?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

How long do you feel this "public humiliation" should last? It can't simply be "until he's learned his lesson," since he's already acknowledged his mistake, apologized for it multiple times, and acknowledged the folly of the reasoning that led him to create this topic. So, how long do you think it should last? A week? A month? Forever?

Does someone have to be chided for making a mistake by everyone who enters a thread and for the rest of their life on ATS? Or can there come a time when people can acknowledge his (now numerous) mea culpas and self-evaluations and move on (like people keep asking him to do)?

I feel incredulous with respect to the suggestion that rubbing someone’s nose in a mistake they’ve already acknowledged and apologized for is somehow for their own good. Especially given the choice of words. “Public humiliation,” versus, “Public education and self-analysis.”

This is a sincere question. I'm not trying to attack you or offend you. If you really feel people deserve to be “humiliated” when they make mistakes online, that is your right and I won’t try to convince you otherwise. I’m just asking.

Peace.

It would be one thing if he admitted he was wrong and left it but its not the case.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You people are so freakin ridiculous. Just like a bunch of kindergardeners who just have to keep up their childish taunting. Unbelievable...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

I will know with COMPLETE FINALITY that this "777-day period"/"U.S. Disaster and global economic collapse" stuff is all over when EITHER one of the following happens:

A...

B) when the unnamed alleged prophet's prophecies for May 5th-7th have failed and my corresponding dream has shown to be false.

I thought it was better to withhold the details about the above. The reason being that if I revealed the details someone with access to this thread could attempt to force the prediction/prophecy to come true. A stretch but possible.

HOWEVER, after thinking about it, I cannot afford to keep the details to myself.

If I keep quite and wait until after the event might happen, and it did happen to the surprise of many....I would be accused of exploiting the sad event for attention. Worse, I would be subjecting myself to incalculable risks If it was believed I was lying and people actually heeded the warning and it turned out to be another coincidence.

It is one thing to warn about an earthquake with instruction to take precaution, which was really advice to camp out in your backyard. It is quite another to tell everyone living a particular city to get in your car and leave the city. I would not want to subject myself to giving that kind of warning on trust alone considering nothing happened on April 22nd, especially considering that fact.

So Here is what has to happen for my dream to come true pertaining to the materialization of the "mysterious false or maybe true" prophet's prophecy.

MY DREAM INDICATED THAT ON THE 6TH DAY (has to be the month of MAY) the following prophecy of the mystery prophet would come true:

(Based on details the probably false prophet had provided around early April, which was after my dream occurred on April 7th/8th/or9th,... I calculated that for both dream and prophecy to be true the fulfilment would occur on May 6th in the other side of the world, but would happen when it's still May 5th in the country the sad event happens in.)

The potentially false prophecy for May 5th/6th is this: A prominent figure is assassinated. The stature of the one assassinated is of such importance that it changes the entire scene in the middle east. The assassination is blamed on Israel. The consequence of the assassination is so dire that the Middle East nations and Russia will mobilize their forces against Israel.

If this prophecy of assassination from the mystery person comes true on the 5th/6th, soon after that, the most dire warning possible will be given by the other person directed at America with a 13-day countdown. If it comes true, it seems I would be obliged to start a thread drawing attention to his warning with the 13-day countdown. BUT NOT IF THE DOW GOES ABOVE 12507!!

The original "April 22nd warning" thread was created on April 9th, the deciding factor that determined the creation date of that thread almost entirely had to do with my awaiting April 9th to see if the event he predicted to precede the American disaster by 13 days would happen on April 9th and thus match this April 22nd to his prophecy.

One day after I posted that thread, he provided further information that indicated events of his prediction would not happen until on and around May 5th. I have yet to see significantly convincing evidence that he is worthy of my belief. But I have seen some minor coincidences that make me very open to the possibility. And I have that one dream about him/her that I will judge to be an accurate or failed dream on May 6th.

And no I am not this other "alleged prophet".

edit on 25-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I am not going to let public opinion dissuade me.

If criticism, being called a liar, a baby, insane, the devil, attention whore, stupid, false prophet, S+F lover, etc, is the price to pay. So be it.

Having said that. I think everything I needed to post has been posted.

Believe what you want it's your life. I've tried to be objective with what I write. I'll believe what I believe. Attack me if you wish. Why are you reading this thread still, anyway? Isn't it time to ignore this thread and let it fall out of sight out and hopefully out of mind?
edit on 25-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Really dude....Come on man

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I sort of forgot I bookmarked this thread.... what is all the fuss? ......OH!

I was not expecting an earthquake, but rather when the pollution from Japan hits the West Coast of North America? But have no fear, North America has been bombarded over 1000 times, from within(South Western USA), by psychos using nuclear blasts..... is that how they get rid of depleted uranium?

...Soooooo we should be used to it? Or, are we at the end of the line? ....I just got to ask....FWIW

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
You people are so freakin ridiculous. Just like a bunch of kindergardeners who just have to keep up their childish taunting. Unbelievable...

Yup, but hopefully it will clear out all the kooks and loons who frequently make outlandish predictions from ATS.
With luck people will think twice and choose their words carefully instead of causing distress with "confirmed" predictions.
Then maybe we can get back to serious issues and it will be a pleasure to participate in discussions rather than it being a chore.
ATS has become a joke.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Well spoken and a star.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Yup, but hopefully it will clear out all the kooks and loons who frequently make outlandish predictions from ATS.
With luck people will think twice and choose their words carefully instead of causing distress with "confirmed" predictions.
Then maybe we can get back to serious issues and it will be a pleasure to participate in discussions rather than it being a chore.
ATS has become a joke.

Except it wont.

Ten years and counting, it's just more frequent now because there is more traffic now. But the same nonsense has been around for a long time, making post after post after post, trying to deride someone for making threads on this crap will accomplish 1 thing only. They will create new ATS names, and start the cycle again.

Believe it if you want, or dont... it's the facts. They WILL NOT go away, or lessen their attempt.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Mod you can delete this post.

edit on 25-4-2011 by lostanima because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I guess the good news is the OP was off the mark, no hell in a hand basket just yet...Timing is everything!
The bad news is the OP has to deal with it....Ouch!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

In my previous thread I promised to give away $500 dollars if my prediction fails. I will follow through..

I would like to see you do this!

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

ATS has become a joke.

Except it wont.

Ten years and counting, it's just more frequent now because there is more traffic now. But the same nonsense has been around for a long time, making post after post after post, trying to deride someone for making threads on this crap will accomplish 1 thing only. They will create new ATS names, and start the cycle again.

Believe it if you want, or dont... it's the facts. They WILL NOT go away, or lessen their attempt.

Exactly my point. 10 years and the ding bats are still flying around screeching about the end of the world. The reason they do is because bleeding hearts on here are so brainwashed and pacified that they just keep eating it up day in day out. When the crackpots are PROVED wrong they just say sorry and start all over again. It's insanity. What the hell is wrong with you people? Do you have the attention span of a goldfish?? The world will end when it ends. Stop fueling these drama queens and focus on doing something constructive. I know I know it's your life to do as you please. But your also clogging up ATS for the people who come here for genuine information. And that is encroaching on my reality. And thus I have the right to defend what I consider an attack on my right to truthful information.

So I think to prevent these serial failed prophets from re offending we need to name them not just by a username that can be easily created but something far more substantial. I say if you want to make prophetic predictions you must put something on the line. Far more than some electronic identity that has about much cresibility as sand. Real name and adress then let's see how many prophets step forward. If your so sure about your abilities and your information you have nothing to fear. If your a troll with mischief on your mind I think you would think twice. Trolls are usually gutless cowards that hide behind alternate Id's.

I am fairly sure if this was implemented stupid predictions would drop by 90%

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

as usual, another "doom and gloom" prediction passes and the day goes on. Ho Hum.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

And the punishment?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Once these predictions don't come true, can they be moved to a new "debunked" section ? Please ?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Um.....am I missing something? Why is this thread still active? And just how the HELL did it get well over a hundred Flags?

Please stop feeding the trolls, people.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by w810i

It would be one thing if he admitted he was wrong and left it but its not the case.

People asked for his reasoning and he provided it. His only replies since admitting he was wrong and apologizing have been in response to people asking him why he believed any of this in the first place (yourself included.) He's trying to explain why he created this thread in the first place.

And now when he posts things he thought might happen that haven't happened yet, he is being careful to pose them as possibilities rather than facts or predictions. Isn't that a sign that he has altered his thinking and behavior? Should he not have replied when people addressed him? Then why did people address him?

If he was saying, "Well, this prediction was wrong, but there's still THIS prediction too!" that would be one thing. But he doesn't seem to be doing that, to me. He's saying, "Here is the admittedly flawed reasoning behind this thread, and by the way, there were other things I believed would go along with this, but they're probably wrong too now. I’ll know for sure after ___ date." From now on when and if he posts predictions, he'll have to post them in the context of possibilities he's considering, and not facts or forecasts he asserts will come to fruition. That's a marked shift from how he began this topic and his past topics. If the goal is to encourage greater skepticism on his part (which I wholeheartedly support,) mission accomplished.

In my opinion a person has the right to try to explain themselves after making an admitted mistake and apologizing for it, though. If the goal is to further shame him as a form of “punishment” (which, incidentally, if that's the goal then in my opinion people should be targeting all false prediction threads equally if that is the intent,) then that I can’t agree with personally.

But to each their own. Peace.
edit on 4/26/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by bigrex
God almost never works in a way that you know the exact date, he give you some information and tries your faith to see whether you will act not fully knowing what and when things will come to pass

Except in this cas it wasnt God but the Devil that made him make a false prophecy, as he is obviously under demonic control!

Well, if God didn't give it to him, than you may infer that, or he just wanted to know so badly he made it up out of his own imagination.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join